MAPLE-GLAZED SALMON RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: vegetable oil, maple syrup, orange juice, soy sauce, ground ginger, garlic, pepper, salt, salmon fillet, fresh parsley, broccoli floret, salt, butter, soy sauce, garlic, lemon zest, red pepper flakes
Provided by Becca Park
Yield 2 servings
Number Of Ingredients 17
- For the salmon, heat vegetable oil on medium-high in a cast-iron skillet.
- For the broccoli, fill a medium pot halfway with water. Add a dash of salt and start boiling water.
- In the meantime, whisk together maple syrup, orange juice, soy sauce, garlic, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Set aside 2 tablespoons for topping later.
- Place salmon fillets inside the bowl and make sure each side is covered with sauce.
- Sear the salmon 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Brush the tops with the sauce set aside.
- With the pot of water boiling, add the broccoli and cover lid. Blanch for 2 minutes.
- Drain under cold water to stop the cooking.
- In the drained pot of broccoli, stir in butter, soy sauce, red pepper flakes, some lemon zest, and garlic on low heat. Mix until broccoli is well-coated.
- On each plate, serve a filet of salmon and scoop of broccoli.
- Top with reserved marinade and sprinkle parsley for garnish.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 462 calories, Carbohydrate 40 grams, Fat 26 grams, Fiber 8 grams, Protein 18 grams, Sugar 22 grams
This is the best and most delicious salmon recipe, and very easy to prepare. I love maple in everything and put this together one night. My husband totally loved it; he did not like salmon that much until he had this.
Provided by STARFLOWER
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a small bowl, mix the maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic, garlic salt, and pepper.
- Place salmon in a shallow glass baking dish, and coat with the maple syrup mixture. Cover the dish, and marinate salmon in the refrigerator 30 minutes, turning once.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place the baking dish in the preheated oven, and bake salmon uncovered 20 minutes, or until easily flaked with a fork.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 264.8 calories, Carbohydrate 14.1 g, Cholesterol 67 mg, Fat 12.4 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 23.2 g, SaturatedFat 2.5 g, Sodium 633.1 mg, Sugar 11.9 g
EASY ONE PAN MAPLE GLAZED SALMON
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Heat a large cast iron (or other oven-safe skillet) over medium-high heat and add the oil.
- Season the salmon fillets on both sides with salt and pepper and add to the hot pan, top side down.
- Let brown until caramel-coloured on the first side (about 2 minutes) and then flip to brown on the other side.
- While the salmon is browning, whisk together the maple syrup, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, ginger and Sriracha in a small bowl and pour it over the salmon fillets.
- Add the whole pan to the preheated oven, uncovered, and cook for about 7-10 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through and flakes with a fork.
- Spoon the maple glaze over the salmon again before serving. Garnish with sesame seeds and chopped chives, if desired.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 fillet, Calories 235 kcal, Carbohydrate 12 g, Protein 17 g, Fat 12 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, Cholesterol 47 mg, Sodium 383 mg, Sugar 10 g
MAPLE GLAZED SALMON [ OR TROUT ]
- In a small bowl combine ingredients but not salmon.
- Arrange salmon on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Spoon glaze over fish.
- Bake on centre rack for 15 - 20 minutes at 425°F.
MAPLE GLAZED SALMON
Easy Maple Glazed Salmon is a wonderful main course for entertaining or any night of the week! Perfectly cooked salmon topped with a bold maple, soy, ginger glaze, this dish is sure to become a family favorite!
Provided by Katie Webster
Categories Main Course
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Stir soy sauce, maple syrup, vinegar, ginger and crushed red pepper in a baking dish.
- Lay salmon skinned side up in the marinade and refrigerate 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a large roasting pan or rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Lay salmon on the foil, skinned side down. Roast until the fish is just barely cooked in the center for medium, about 9 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, pour the marinade into a small saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium-high heat. Simmer until thick and syrupy, 6 to 9 minutes.
- Pour the reduction over the fish before serving.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 4 ounces, Calories 261 calories, Sugar 13 g, Fat 11 g, Carbohydrate 15 g, Fiber 0 g, Protein 23 g
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, maple syrup, olive oil, teriyaki sauce and some salt and pepper. Whisk until fully combined.
- Arrange the salmon in a single layer in a baking dish. Brush the glaze over the fish, coating evenly. Bake until the fish is cooked through, about 15 minutes.
Delicious maple-glazed salmon is a little on the sweet side, but not too much. The whole house smells wonderful when this is cooking; it's a great warm winter meal! I have a hard time finding good recipes my family likes with fish, since my husband is not fond of lemon. This is a perfect compromise!
Provided by kellij21
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Mix maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic, dill, garlic salt, and pepper together in a small bowl.
- Place salmon in a shallow baking dish and coat with the maple syrup mixture. Cover dish and marinate salmon in the refrigerator, turning once, about 30 minutes.
- Bake salmon, uncovered, in the preheated oven until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 25 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 273.7 calories, Carbohydrate 27.9 g, Cholesterol 50.4 mg, Fat 6.7 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 24.9 g, SaturatedFat 1.4 g, Sodium 615.6 mg, Sugar 23.6 g
MAPLE GLAZED SALMON
- Heat oven to 450*.
- In small bowl, whisk maple syrup, soy sauce, ginger, cornstarch and water until smooth.
- Place salmon, skin side down, in shallow 1-1/2 qt casserole.
- Spoon glaze over fish.
- Bake 17 minutes, or until fish flakes easily; baste during cooking once.
- Sprinkle with green onion.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 451.9, Fat 14, SaturatedFat 2.6, Cholesterol 146.3, Sodium 744, Carbohydrate 11.4, Fiber 0.2, Sugar 9.3, Protein 66.2
More about "maple glazed salmon or trout recipes"
MAPLE GLAZED RAINBOW TROUT RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
5/5 (1)Calories 495 per servingServings 3
- Glaze: Mix together maple syrup, soy sauce, rice vinegar and oil; pour into large flat dish. Add fillets, skin side up let stand for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Place basket on grill over medium heat; close barbecue cover and grill for about 7 minutes per side or until fish is opaque and flakes easily when tested with fork.
MAPLE-GLAZED SALMON | CANADIAN LIVING
SALMON WITH CITRUS GLAZE - TWO KOOKS IN THE KITCHEN
4.9/5 (10)Total Time 25 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 459 per serving
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 425F. Line a pan with foil and spray with oil (for easy clean up). Or line with parchment paper.
- MAKE GLAZE: In a small saucepan, stir together 2 teaspoons of a mix of orange-lemon-lime zest, orange juice (about 1/4-1/3 cup), 1 1/2 tablespoons of lemon-lime juice combination, maple syrup, Dijon mustard, a pinch of salt and chili flakes (if using). Bring to boil then lower to medium to simmer briskly for 5-7 minutes until mixture thickens a bit to become slightly syrupy. Taste and adjust, adding more citrus, syrup or Dijon as needed.
- PREPARE AND ROAST SALMON: Place fillets on pan, skin side down. Sprinkle salmon generously with salt and pepper. Brush on a couple of tablespoons of glaze. Sprinkle on chopped onions. Roast for 10-12 minutes, depending on thickness of salmon. Rule of thumb is 10 minutes per inch of thickness. Brush on another 1/2 tablespoon of glaze half way through. Salmon should just be able to flake easily but still have a little translucency in the middle with a medium pink colour.
- FINISH AND SERVE: To remove skin, slide a spatula between skin and salmon meat and lift off to a plate. Drizzle with remaining glaze. Garnish with remaining zest and toasted sesame seeds or chopped parsley if desired.
10-MINUTE MAPLE-GLAZED SALMON RECIPE | FOODIECRUSH.COM
4.3/5 (128)Category Main CourseCuisine AmericanCalories 300 per serving
- Preheat your oven to broil. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Place the salmon on the prepared baking sheet and broil for 6-9 minutes, depending on how thick your fillets are and how crispy you prefer the crust.*
MISO AND MAPLE SYRUP GLAZE (FOR SALMON, TROUT, PORK ...
5/5 (47)Total Time 10 minsCategory AppetizersCalories 488 per serving
- Place four fish steaks or fillets of your choice, of approximately 170 g (6 oz) each, on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and generously brush with the miso and maple syrup glaze. Bake in the centre of the oven, under the broiler for 5 to 10 minutes, depending on the type of fish, or until cooked. Serve with rice noodles and a green vegetable of your choice.
SOY AND MAPLE GLAZED TROUT FILLETS | READY SET EAT
Servings 4Total Time 18 mins
- Stir together maple syrup, Soya Sauce, sesame oil, hot sauce, garlic, ginger, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Pat fish dry with paper towel. Place fish on grill, flesh side down; grill for 2 or 3 minutes. Flip over gently; brush with maple soy glaze and grill for 4 or 5 minutes or until fish is just cooked through and starts to flake.
MAPLE–STOUT GLAZED SALMON | RICARDO
5/5 (41)Total Time 30 minsCategory Main DishesCalories 350 per serving
MAPLE BALSAMIC RAINBOW TROUT - TWO KOOKS IN THE KITCHEN
4.5/5 (114)Total Time 20 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 335 per serving
MAPLE GLAZED SALMON FOOD - ALLFOODSRECIPES.COM
MAPLE SOY-GLAZED SALMON | CANADIAN LIVING
MAPLE GLAZED SALMON [ OR TROUT ] RECIPE - FOOD.COM ...
RECIPE - MAPLE LEMON GRILLED SALMON
OUR SMOKED CANDIED SALMON RECIPE – GARLIC MAPLE GLAZED ...
MAPLE GLAZED SALMON RECIPES
MAPLE GLAZED SALMON OR TROUT RECIPES
SIMPLE MAPLE GLAZED SALMON - BC FISHN
MAPLE-GLAZED SALMON RECIPE | EATINGWELL
MAPLE RUM GLAZED SALMON FOOD - ALLFOODSRECIPES.COM
MAPLE GLAZED SALMON OR TROUT RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
You'll also love