Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 12 to 16 servings
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Make the blondies: Preheat the oven to 350˚. Line a 9-by-13-inch baking dish with foil, leaving a 2-inch overhang on two sides; coat the foil with cooking spray. Spread the walnuts on a baking sheet and bake until lightly browned, 10 to 12 minutes. Let cool slightly, then transfer to a cutting board and roughly chop; set aside.
- Whisk the flour, baking soda and salt in a large bowl. Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat and cook, stirring occasionally with a whisk, until brown flecks appear, 10 to 12 minutes; remove from the heat and immediately whisk in the brown sugar and maple syrup. Let cool slightly, about 5 minutes. Whisk in the eggs one at a time, then add the vanilla and maple extracts.
- Whisk the brown butter-egg mixture into the flour mixture, then fold in the walnuts with a rubber spatula. Spread the batter in the prepared pan. Bake until lightly browned and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 25 minutes. Transfer to a rack and let cool completely in the pan. Lift the blondies out of the pan using the foil overhang; discard the foil.
- Meanwhile, make the frosting: Beat the butter and salt in a large bowl with a mixer on medium-high speed until fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add the maple syrup and beat until smooth. Gradually beat in the confectioners' sugar on low speed, increasing the speed to medium high after each addition until fluffy. Beat in the lemon juice and maple extract; add more maple extract, 1/4 teaspoon at a time, to taste. Spread the frosting over the cooled blondies. Cut into squares.
An autumnal riff on classic blondies, these are a treat for the true maple fanatic. Adding maple syrup to the batter and toasting the walnuts in maple syrup gives the blondies double the maple flavor, while a splash of bourbon in the batter mellows the sweetness. Make sure to underbake these slightly: The key to moist, chewy blondies is to take them out just before they're fully baked. Refrigerate the blondies for optimal chewiness; they're especially good straight from the fridge.
Provided by Lidey Heuck
Categories cakes, cookies and bars, dessert
Yield 9 servings
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8-by-8-inch pan with butter and line with parchment paper, leaving overhang on two sides.
- Make the optional maple nuts: In a small sauté pan, heat the walnuts, 1 tablespoon maple syrup and a pinch of salt over medium heat. Cook, tossing often, until the nuts are lightly toasted and the bottom of the pan looks dry, about 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer the walnuts to a cutting board to cool, roughly chop, and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the 1/2 cup butter, brown sugar, 2 tablespoons maple syrup, egg, vanilla and bourbon, if using, and whisk until smooth. Add the flour, salt, baking powder and nutmeg, and stir with a wooden spoon until just combined.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared pan and smooth with a spatula. Sprinkle the walnuts, if using, evenly on top. Bake for 21 to 23 minutes, until the bars are just starting to brown at the edges. They should seem slightly underbaked and will firm up as they cool.
- Sprinkle the blondies lightly with salt, allow to cool to room temperature in the pan. When completely cool, remove from the pan using the parchment paper, then cut into squares and serve.
ALMOST-FAMOUS MAPLE-BUTTER BLONDIES
When two brothers opened the first Applebee's in 1980, they gave it the clunky name T.J. Applebee's Rx for Edibles & Elixirs. The name changed six years later, but the chain's insanely popular Maple-Butter Blondies didn't come along until 2004. They're made with walnuts and white chocolate and served in a sizzling skillet with ice cream and maple-butter sauce. Applebee's sells about 2.5 million of the sundaes every year, and readers like Julie Thornton of Dover, PA, have been begging us to track down the recipe. The eatery's Kansas headquarters refused to reveal it, so Food Network Kitchens engineered this spot-on imitation.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 9 blondies
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Make the blondies: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9-by-13-inch baking pan with foil, leaving an overhang on two sides; butter the foil. Pulse 1/2 cup walnuts in a food processor until almost fine (do not overprocess). Whisk the ground nuts, flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl.
- Beat 10 tablespoons butter and the brown sugar with a mixer on medium speed until fluffy, about 2 minutes. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, scraping down the bowl with a rubber spatula. Beat in the vanilla. Gradually beat in the dry ingredients until just combined. Fold in the white chocolate and the remaining 1/2 cup walnuts.
- Spread the batter in the prepared pan and bake until the blondies are light brown around the edges and spring back when pressed, about 30 minutes. Cool slightly on a rack.
- Meanwhile, make the topping: Place the maple syrup and butter in a small saucepan over medium heat and cook until the mixture bubbles and thickens, swirling the pan, about 6 minutes. Add the cream and continue to cook until the mixture is the consistency of caramel.
- Use the foil to lift the blondies out of the pan, then cut into large bars. Serve warm topped with ice cream, the maple-butter sauce and the walnuts.
MAPLE WALNUT BLONDIES
This I got from a Today Parents magazine and kind of made it my own, was supposed to be for my baby but my husband loved it so much he rarely leaves a piece for her..... she didn't like it anyways :). Enjoy!
Provided by cocinera
Categories Bar Cookie
Yield 16 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat the oven to 350 F (180 C). Grease an 8 in square baking pan.
- In a large bowl with and electric mixer, beat together the butter and brown sugar just until creamy.
- Add the maple syrup, egg and vanilla and continue beating on high speed until throughly combined.
- In another bowl stir together the flour, oats and baking powder.
- Add to the butter mixture, beating just until evenly mixed.
- Stir in the walnuts and spread the batter evenly into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 25-30 min or until a toothpick comes out mostly clean. dont over bake.
- Cut into squares, Let cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 197.7, Fat 11.1, SaturatedFat 4.2, Cholesterol 28.5, Sodium 60.6, Carbohydrate 22.8, Fiber 1, Sugar 12.9, Protein 2.9
APPLEBEE'S WALNUT BLONDIE WITH MAPLE BUTTER SAUCE
Make and share this Applebee's Walnut Blondie With Maple Butter Sauce recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Starfire aka Wendy
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add baking powder, baking soda and salt to the already sifted flour. Then sift dry ingredients again.
- Add chopped nuts and mix well. Set aside.
- Add brown sugar to melted butter and mix well. Then add egg and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Add flour mixture, a little at a time, until mixed well.
- Stir in white chocolate chips. Spread out dough in a 9-inch pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Use a toothpick or fork to test if it is cooked in the center.
- Serve warm with ice cream and Maple Butter Sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1161.9, Fat 51.5, SaturatedFat 29.3, Cholesterol 152.6, Sodium 566.9, Carbohydrate 172.1, Fiber 1.4, Sugar 142.4, Protein 7.7
More about "maple walnut blondies recipes"
THE BEST MAPLE WALNUT BLONDIES - THE VIEW FROM GREAT …
4.9/5 (14)Servings 9Cuisine AmericanCategory Dessert
- Preheat oven to 375F Lightly grease and line a 9x9 baking pan with parchment paper sling for easy removal after baking. Note: you can do without the parchment if you want to serve your blondies right from the pan.
- Blend the butter and sugar together well in a mixing bowl. Beat in the egg and maple syrup, then blend in the extracts.
- Sift in the flour, soda, and salt and then gently stir to combine. When almost fully blended, add 1 1/4 cups of the walnuts (save the last 1/4 cup for sprinkling on the top) and continue to fold until everything is incorporated, but don't over mix.
- Spread the batter into the prepared pan and smooth out. Sprinkle the reserved walnuts over the top and press down just lightly.
MAPLE WALNUT BLONDIES | DOUGH-EYED
MAPLE WALNUT BLONDIES WITH MAPLE BUTTER SAUCE • THE …
MAPLE WALNUT BLONDIES - SUGAR DISH ME
MAPLE WALNUT BLONDIES - THE SPIFFY COOKIE
GOOEY SKILLET MAPLE WALNUT BLONDIES - COOMBS …
APPLEBEE'S WALNUT BLONDIE WITH MAPLE BUTTER SAUCE
COPYCAT APPLEBEE’S MAPLE WALNUT BLONDIE RECIPE
VEGAN MAPLE WALNUT BLONDIES
MAPLE WALNUT BLONDIE RECIPE - TABLESPOON.COM
BEST MAPLE BUTTER BLONDIES RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE …
COPYCAT APPLEBEE'S WALNUT BLONDIE WITH MAPLE BUTTER …
MAPLE WALNUT BLONDIES RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
Servings 12Total Time 1 hr 40 minsCategory Blondies
BROWNED BUTTER BLONDIES WITH WALNUT CRUMBLE - SUGAR SPUN RUN
MAPLE WALNUT BLONDIES RECIPE | COOKIES | HANNAFORD
SWEET POTATO MAPLE WALNUT BLONDIES - HEALTHOLUTION
MAPLE WALNUT BLONDIES – DAVE BAKES
GLUTEN FREE MAPLE WALNUT BLONDIES (APPLEBEE’S COPYCAT)
MAPLE WALNUT BLONDIES - BIG GREEN HOUSE| SIMPLE DESSERTS AND …
MAPLE NUT BLONDIES | KING ARTHUR BAKING
COPYCAT APPLEBEE'S MAPLE WALNUT BLONDIE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
WHITE CHOCOLATE MAPLE NUT BLONDIES - BROMA BAKERY
WHITE CHOCOLATE WALNUT BLONDIES WITH MAPLE CREAM ... - A BAJILLIAN …
MAPLE WALNUT BLONDIES RECIPE | RECIPE | RECIPES, BLONDIES RECIPE, …
BUTTERNUT BLONDIES WITH MAPLE WALNUTS RECIPE | REAL SIMPLE
APPLE-WALNUT MAPLE BLONDIES - RECIPE - FINECOOKING
MAPLE WALNUT BLONDIE RECIPE (PALEO, GLUTEN FREE, LOW CARB)
MAPLE WALNUT BLONDIE RECIPE - ALL THINGS BARBECUE
CHEWY CRANBERRY MAPLE BLONDIES WITH WALNUT BUTTER - PLATING PIXELS
MAPLE-WALNUT BLONDIES | RECIPE CART
MAPLE WALNUT CHICKPEA BLONDIES - YOUR CHOICE NUTRITION
MAPLE WALNUT BLONDIES WITH WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIPS - MY TURN FOR US
MAPLE WALNUT BLONDIES - TODAY'S PARENT
LOW CARB MAPLE WALNUT BLONDIES - ASWEETLIFE
MAPLE WALNUT BLONDIES : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
ONE BOWL BAKING: MAPLE WALNUT BLONDIES - SERIOUS EATS
MAPLE WALNUT BLONDIES | MAPLE SYRUP RECIPES, DESSERTS, MAPLE …
MAPLE WALNUT BLONDIES - A SWEET FALL TREAT - THREE MEALS
WALNUT MAPLE VEGAN, DAIRY-FREE + GLUTEN-FREE BLONDIES
SALTED MAPLE WALNUT BOURBON BLONDIES - SCOTCH & SCONES
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love