PESTO CHICKEN SKILLET SUPPER
Recipe From foodnetwork.com
Provided by Ree Drummond : Food Network
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Add the olive oil to the skillet, throw in the chicken and brown on all sides, 4 to 5 minutes. Remove and reserve.
- Add the onions, zucchini and squash and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 to 3 minutes. Move those vegetables to the edges of the skillet and add the kale, tomatoes, corn and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the kale turns bright green, an additional, 1 to 2 minutes.
- In a small bowl, stir together the pesto and cream.
- Return the chicken to the skillet along with any juices. Add the pesto cream and reduce the heat to medium. Cook, stirring, for an additional 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the lemon juice and grated Parmesan. Enjoy.
GRILLED PESTO-MARINATED CHICKEN
- Mix together pesto, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, pepper, and salt in a 1-gallon resealable freezer bag. Add chicken, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove chicken from the marinade and shake off excess. Discard the remaining marinade.
- Cook chicken on the preheated grill over indirect heat until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 6 to 8 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
3-INGREDIENT PESTO-GRILLED CHICKEN WITH PEACHES
Find a great prepared pesto and you can have dinner in no time! In this easy grilled dinner, the pesto works as both a simple marinade for the chicken and a finishing sauce. Grilling the peaches caramelizes their natural sugars and adds a smoky flavor to the stone fruit, turning them into a delicious side.
Recipe From epicurious.com
Provided by Katherine Sacks
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Whisk 1 1/2 cups pesto, 1/2 cup oil, 1 tsp. salt, and 1/2 tsp. pepper in a medium bowl until smooth. Add chicken to bowl and slide your hand between skin and meat to loosen skin. Rub half of pesto mixture under skin, then half over outside. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and chill at least 1 hour or up to overnight.
- Prepare a grill for medium-high heat or heat a grill pan or cast-iron skillet over medium-high; oil grate or pan. Season chicken with remaining 3/4 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. pepper. Grill chicken, skin side down, covered, until golden brown and lightly charred, 7-9 minutes. Turn and grill until cooked through and an instant-read thermometer inserted into thickest part of thigh registers 165°F, 5-7 minutes. Transfer chicken to a plate.
- Brush peach halves with oil. Reduce heat to medium and grill peaches, cut side down, until warmed through, 2-3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk remaining 1/4 cup pesto and 2 Tbsp. oil in a small bowl. Arrange chicken and peaches on a platter and drizzle pesto sauce over. Serve remaining sauce alongside.
MARINATED PESTO CHICKEN
A friend of mine brought this recipe back from her travels to the Mediterranean. She actually cooks the chicken on a barbecue. She roasts the vegetables while the chicken in marinating if she hasn't marinated the chicken overnight. The chicken in cooked on the cooler part of the barbecue.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Chrissyo
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Place the basil, garlic, Parmesan, toasted pine nuts and lemon juice in a food processor and process until combined.
- Gradually add the olive oil, with the processor still running, and process until smooth.
- Reserve 3/4 cup of the pesto.
- Coat the chicken fillets with the remaining pesto and marinate for at least 1 hour, or overnight if time permits.
- Place the chicken on a tray and cook under a medium grill (broil) for 5 minutes on each side, or until cooked, brushing with any remaining marinade during the cooking.
- Serve with roasted vegetables, (such as eggplant, capsicum, red onion) and the reserved pesto.
weeknight time-to-make course main-ingredient cuisine preparation main-dish condiments-etc fruit vegetables oven european nuts broil food-processor-blender dietary equipment small-appliance 4-hours-or-less
People also searched
More recipes about "marinated pesto chicken"
PESTO CHICKEN - GRILLED OR BAKED - SLENDER KITCHEN
2018-07-10 · Creamy Pesto Chicken Pasta: Make a double batch of the pesto sauce included in the recipe. Then while the chicken is cooking, cook the pasta. Save 1/4 cup of the pasta cooking liquid. Once the pasta is cooked, add it back to the post with the pasta cooking liquid, extra pesto sauce, and 1/4 cup of cream cheese. Stir until a smooth sauce forms. Top with the chicken …
- Add the first nine ingredients (basil, water, Parmesan, almonds, olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper) to a food processor. Pulse until combined to make a home made skinny pesto.
- Cut the chicken breasts in half horizontally to create thinner, chicken cutlet style pieces. These will cook more evenly. Marinate the chicken in the pesto mixture for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- When ready to cook, remove the chicken from the marinade letting the excess drip off. If using cherry tomatoes, spray them with cooking spray or toss in a touch of olive oil.
- To grill: Cook the chicken for 4-6 minutes on each side, or until the chicken is cooked through. Cook the tomatoes on a piece of foil (or in a grill basket), shaking them after five minutes. They will take 8-10 minutes to cook.
GRILLED CHICKEN PESTO TOPPED WITH MARINATED TOMATOES ...
2016-02-23 · Sprinkle the chicken pieces on both sides, lightly but evenly, with salt and black pepper. Mix the pesto with the lemon juice and pour this over the chicken. Using …
- To flatten the chicken breasts, position each breast half, boned side up, on your work surface. Put your nonworking hand on top of the breast to keep it in place. Use your working hand to position the blade of a sharp carving knife horizontally, parallel to your work surface, with the blade placed halfway up the flesh on one long side. Carefully, while keeping the blade absolutely parallel, drive the knife into the flesh, moving the blade up and away from you and then down and toward you, leaving about ½ inch of flesh attached at the opposite end. Open the breast and lay it flat. If, after opening, you see that you didn’t go in far enough, use the blade to slice a little deeper.
- Lay one opened breast half (cut side up) in the center of a sheet of waxed paper and place another sheet of paper on top. Using a smooth, heavy meat mallet, give the chicken several firm taps (not whacks) starting at the center and going out toward the edge of the meat. The aim is to thin the meat slightly and to level the outer surface. Run your hand over the top layer of paper and, if not level, give those higher areas several more soft taps with the mallet. Do this same procedure with the remaining chicken. When finished, remove the paper from each piece and stack the chicken in a 13 × 9-inch nonreactive dish.
- Sprinkle the chicken pieces on both sides, lightly but evenly, with salt and black pepper. Mix the pesto with the lemon juice and pour this over the chicken. Using clean hands, rub the pesto all over both sides of each piece. Cover the dish and chill until 30 minutes before ready to cook.
- Assemble the tomato topping. Use a whisk to combine the 1/3 cup of olive oil, the lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, mustard, salt, pepper, and chopped herbs in a medium-size nonreactive bowl. Add the prepared tomatoes and fold the mixture together, combining well. Cover the bowl and set it aside.
PESTO CHICKEN BAKE - AN EASY AND DELICIOUS ONE PAN RECIPE
2017-01-26 · This Pesto Chicken bake is an easy, one pan, oven baked, family dinner. Chicken breast pieces are marinated in delicious pesto, along with crispy pesto …
- Put the potatoes and olive oil into the pan, toss the potatoes until coated and bake for about 30 minutes, until starting to soften.
- Add the chicken fillets and then spoon the pesto on top of the potatoes and chicken. Put back into the oven for 10 minutes.
- Add the green beans and tomatoes, with salt and pepper and toss in the pesto-y juices. Put back into the oven for 10 more minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
PESTO CHICKEN - ALL-PURPOSE PESTO MARINADE FOR CHICKEN ...
2021-03-10 · Place chicken in a gallon sized bag and set aside. In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients. Reserve half of the marinade and place in an air-tight container in the fridge. Pour the remaining marinade over the chicken, …
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients. Reserve half of the marinade and place in an air-tight container in the fridge. Pour the remaining marinade over the chicken, toss to coat. Place in fridge for 4-6 hours to marinate.
- Take chicken out of marinade and grill over medium heat until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. Baste chicken with reserved marinade every few minutes while cooking.
BEST PESTO CHICKEN MARINADE (TASTY BAKED OR GRILLED ...
2021-02-21 · Place the chicken and marinade into a ziploc plastic storage bag, then seal securely while pushing out any excess air. Using your hands, massage the marinade into the chicken through the bag. Squish the marinade throughout the bag until the chicken …
- In the bowl of your food processor, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, pine nuts, garlic, salt, and pepper. Pulse until the pine nuts have reached a fine consistency. Add the fresh basil, and pulse briefly to distribute throughout the marinade.
- Place the chicken and marinade into a ziploc plastic storage bag, then seal securely while pushing out any excess air.
- Using your hands, massage the marinade into the chicken through the bag. Squish the marinade throughout the bag until the chicken is thoroughly coated.
OUR 15 BEST CHICKEN MARINADES | ALLRECIPES
This delicious teriyaki marinade for chicken takes just 15 minutes to prep and about 30 minutes to marinate. You'll simmer a mixture of soy sauce, sake, mirin, brown sugar, …
GRILLED CHICKEN WITH PESTO & MARINATED TOMATOES - RECIPE ...
2002-08-01 · In a small bowl, combine the oil, vinegar, garlic, mustard, basil, remaining 1 Tbs. lemon juice, 1 tsp. salt, and a generous amount of pepper. Pour this over the …
PARSLEY PESTO-MARINATED GRILLED CHICKEN THIGHS - RECIPE ...
2019-06-27 · Recipe Parsley Pesto-Marinated Grilled Chicken Thighs. By Jamie Purviance August/September 2019 Issue. Servings: 3 to 4. When time is short but expectations are high, I turn to this speedy weeknight marinade. To elicit big smoky flavor from grilled boneless thighs, be sure to expose as much of the meat’s surface as possible to the hot grate. This recipe …
LEMON PESTO CHICKEN MARINADE | DEALS TO MEALS
2014-06-27 · Place all of the above ingredients into a gallon Ziploc bag or large bowl and mix together the marinade ingredients. Let the chicken marinate for 2-8 hours. When ready to grill, drain the marinade off of the chicken and grill chicken until golden brown …
See details ››
GRILLED MAYO MARINATED PESTO CHICKEN - LITTLE BITS OF...
2020-08-13 · Add the chicken into a large ziploc bag, or into a pyrex dish, then pour in the basil mayo marinade on top of the chicken and toss to coat. Place in the fridge and let marinate for a minimum of …
- In a blender combine Chosen Foods mayo, basil, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper and blend to break the basil down.
- Add the chicken into a large ziploc bag, or into a pyrex dish, then pour in the basil mayo marinade on top of the chicken and toss to coat.
BARILLA® RUSTIC BASIL PESTO MARINATED CHICKEN | BARILLA
In a small bowl, combine ¼ cup of the pesto, the olive oil, and the lemon juice. Pour mixture into a large zip-top plastic storage bag along with the chicken breasts; seal out excess air and turn bag to coat …
- In a small bowl, combine ¼ cup of the pesto, the olive oil, and the lemon juice. Pour mixture into a large zip-top plastic storage bag along with the chicken breasts; seal out excess air and turn bag to coat chicken breasts evenly. Marinade in the refrigerator overnight or at least 4 hours.
- An hour before grilling, toss the summer squash, zucchini, and sweet pepper in ¼ cup of the pesto to coat evenly; let stand at room temperature 1 hour to marinate.
- Remove chicken from marinade; reserve marinade. Grill chicken on the rack of a covered grill directly over medium heat 15 to 18 minutes or until done (165°F), turning and brushing with reserved marinade twice during grilling. Place pesto-coated vegetables in a grill basket and cook alongside the chicken during the last 8 minutes of grilling, stirring occasionally. Discard any remaining marinade.
HEALTHY CREAMY PESTO CHICKEN RECIPE | HEALTHY FITNESS MEALS
2021-04-22 · Allow the chicken to marinated for at least 1 hour or overnight. Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet. Add marinated chicken and cook for about 5 minutes per side, or until cooked …
- Place chicken breast in a Ziploc bag. Add in 2 tablespoons basil pesto, salt, and pepper. Seal the bag and gently move the breasts through the bag to get them all nicely coated.
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet. Add marinated chicken and cook for about 5 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
EASY LEMON PESTO CHICKEN | 4 INGREDIENT MEAL | CHASING ...
2021-06-03 · Squeeze juice from two lemons, should be approximately 1/4 cup lemon juice. Whisk pesto, lemon juice and black pepper. Place chicken in marinade (be sure it is thoroughly coated), cover, …
- Roll lemons on cutting board to activate juices. Squeeze juice from two lemons, should be approximately 1/4 cup lemon juice.
- Place chicken in marinade (be sure it is thoroughly coated), cover, and refrigerate for 2 -24 hours. Remove from refrigeration.
- To bake: Pour marinade and chicken into glass baking dish. Bake at 400 for 20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165.
PESTO-MARINATED CHICKEN WITH ROASTED VEGETABLES | RICARDO
2008-11-28 · Ricardo's Recipe : Pesto-Marinated Chicken with Roasted Vegetables . Ingredients; Preparation; Ingredients. 1/4 cup (60 ml) pesto; 1 tablespoon (15 ml) lime juice; 4 skinless, boneless chicken …
- In a glass baking dish, combine the pesto and the lime juice. Add the chicken and coat well. Cover and refrigerate for 12 to 24 hours.
15 QUICK MARINADES THAT MAKE BONELESS CHICKEN BREASTS SO ...
- Lemon Pesto Marinade. Store-bought pesto, lemon juice, olive oil, and salt is all you need to make this marinade. Use it for chicken you plan to pair with tomatoes, mozzarella, or any other Italian-inspired flavors.
- All-Purpose Simple Chicken Marinade. The ultimate go-to marinade for chicken breasts, this easy recipe is made with just a handful of simple ingredients and can be paired with just about any flavor profile or cooking method.
- Maple Mustard Marinade. This recipe uses both regular and whole-grain Dijon mustard to give it a double hit of tangy mustard flavor. A generous amount of maple syrup balances the bite for a classic honey mustard flavor.
- Three-Ingredient Yogurt Marinade. If you’ve never marinated chicken in yogurt before, you’re seriously missing out. Yogurt gently tenderizes chicken and gives it a tangy flavor.
- Lemon Sage Marinade. If you’re a fan of woodsy herbs like thyme and rosemary, this marinade is for you. It blends fresh sage with lemon, garlic, and a slew of other aromatics to create a marinade that’s perfect for chicken.
- Three-Ingredient Magic Summer Sauce. This sauce can be used as a condiment, but it’s also a wonderful marinade for chicken breasts. Made with yogurt, Dijon mustard, and Sriracha, it has a wonderful, slightly spicy flavor.
- Buffalo Chicken Marinade. This recipe takes store-bought Buffalo sauce and adds honey, lime juice, and a handful of spices to take it to the next level.
- Italian Dressing Marinade. OK, yes: This recipe is technically a dressing. But it is also one of our absolute favorite marinades for chicken breasts! In fact, we’ve been singing the praises of using Italian dressing as a quick chicken marinade for quite some time now!
- Fajita Marinade. If you’re the type of person who looks forward to Taco Tuesday, keep this recipe, which uses lime juice, Worcestershire, garlic, and spices to create a marinade that rivals your favorite restaurant fajitas, in your back pocket.
- Shortcut Jamaican Jerk Chicken Marinade. If you’re looking for a fast jerk marinade, look no further than this shortcut recipe. Fresh peppers are swapped out for cayenne, and brown sugar adds a touch of sweetness to balance the burn.
PESTO CHICKEN BAKE WITH MARINARA AND MOZZARELLA | MEL'S ...
MAYO-MARINATED CHICKEN WITH CHIMICHURRI
2021-05-28 · In this recipe, that means chicken cutlets that cook through and brown in about four minutes, with deep chimichurri flavor enhanced by a post-grill drizzle of fresh sauce. This recipe will work with nearly any marinade, exactly as written: You could use pesto, salsa verde, bottled barbecue sauce, jarred Thai curry paste, teriyaki sauce or mole, all with equal success.
MARINATED PESTO CHICKEN SALAD WITH BASIL BALSAMIC ...
While the chicken marinates, prepare your salad vegetables and assemble your salad base. Begin with a layer of green followed by the fresh mozzarella, diced avocado, and tomatoes. Once chicken has marinated, heat a medium sized pan with then add some olive oil. Swirl the pan to distribute the oil and place the chicken in the pan.
PESTO GRILLED CHICKEN RECIPE | PESTO MARINADE | MEL'S ...
MAYO-MARINATED PESTO CHICKEN – NAN COOKS THE BOOKS
2021-01-14 · Season the chicken cutlets with salt and pepper. Add the chicken cutlets to the pesto mixture and turn to coat. You can cook the cutlets immediately or transfer the chicken and pesto marinade to a sealed container and marinate for 4 to 24 hours. Preheat a stove-top grill pan with the burners turned up to high heat.
GRILLED CHICKEN SKEWERS WITH SPICY PESTO | KEEPRECIPES ...
KeepRecipes is one spot for all your recipes and kitchen memories. Keep, cook, capture and share with your cookbook in the cloud. Get Started - 100% free to try - join in 30 seconds . Grilled Chicken Skewers With Spicy Pesto. See original recipe at: italianfoodforever.com. kept by ajcole13 recipe by italianfoodforever.com. Notes: "Chicken is marinated in a spicy pesto sauce before being ...
See details ››
PESTO CHICKEN WITH SUMMER SQUASH - GET A RECIPES
2021-07-26 · A pesto marinade punches up the flavor of this grilled chicken while stone fruits add some sweetness. Pesto Chicken Pasta Recipe is healthy, light, full of flavor, and over-the-top delicious! Stir-fried basil garlic chicken is served over fresh veggie pasta and tossed in a silky, herbaceous basil pesto …
See details ››
MARINATED PESTO CHICKEN - TFRECIPES.COM
Reserve 3/4 cup of the pesto. Coat the chicken fillets with the remaining pesto and marinate for at least 1 hour, or overnight if time permits. Place the chicken on a tray and cook under a medium grill (broil) for 5 minutes on each side, or until cooked, brushing with any remaining marinade during the cooking.
See details ››