MEXICAN TATER TOT CASSEROLE
- Preheat oven to 425° and lightly spray a 13 x 9 baking pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Using a large cast iron pan or large skillet, add ground beef, onions, garlic, seasonings and pepper.
- Cook over medium heat until ground beef is no longer pink and onions are translucent. Drain and return to pan.
- Pour enchilada sauce, black beans, Rotel, green chiles and sour cream into ground beef mixture, stir.
- Add mixture to baking dish, sprinkle both types of shredded cheese over mixture and neatly layer tater tots on top of cheese.
- Bake uncovered for approximately 45 minutes or until tater tots are golden brown and mixture is heated thoroughly.
- Carefully remove from oven and enjoy.
MEXICAN TATER-TOPPED CASSEROLE
Tater Tots, cheese and a mouthwatering ground beef mixture: What's not to love in this delicious casserole one tester called "the ultimate comfort food"? -Simple & Delicious Test Kitchen
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 10 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large skillet, combine the first seven ingredients. Stir in meat mixture. Bring to a boil., Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Top with Tater Tots. Cover and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese and green onions. Bake, uncovered, 10-15 minutes longer or until bubbly and cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 529 calories, Fat 27g fat (9g saturated fat), Cholesterol 66mg cholesterol, Sodium 1533mg sodium, Carbohydrate 48g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 5g fiber), Protein 24g protein.
MEXICAN BEEF TATER TOT™ PIE
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, cook beef, bell pepper and onion over medium-high heat 8 to 10 minutes or until beef is browned and vegetables are softened; drain. Wipe out skillet. Return beef mixture to pan; add taco seasoning mix and water. Cook and stir over medium-high heat 1 to 2 minutes or until well mixed. Remove from heat. Cool 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, mix milk and egg. Stir in cheese. Stir beef mixture into egg mixture, then pour into pie plate. Spread evenly.
- Top beef mixture with Tater Tots™. Bake 37 to 39 minutes or until mixture is set and Tater Tots™ are browned. Cool 10 minutes. Top with fresh toppings, as desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 340, Carbohydrate 18 g, Cholesterol 85 mg, Fat 1 1/2, Fiber 2 g, Protein 19 g, SaturatedFat 9 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 620 mg, Sugar 3 g, TransFat 1/2 g
TATER TOT TACO CASSEROLE
Just what the grandkids ordered. Tater tots, Mexican food, and cheese! This is one of those meals that you can throw together with ingredients you would normally have on hand. Great for pot luck or a quick meal for unexpected company. Some kids don't like onion or garlic; these can be omitted.
Provided by Mama Smith
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Prepare a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook the ground beef in a skillet over medium heat until completely browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Add the onion, garlic, taco seasoning mix, frozen Mexican-style corn, and black beans to the ground beef; cook and stir another 10 minutes. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Combine the ground beef mixture in a large bowl with about 3/4 of the Mexican cheese blend and the tater tots; stir to combine.
- Pour about 1/3 of the enchilada sauce into the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Add the tater tot mixture to the baking dish; lightly pat the mixture down into a solid, even layer. Pour the remaining enchilada sauce over the tater tot layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes. Sprinkle the remaining Mexican cheese over the casserole and return to oven until the cheese is melted and bubbly, about 5 minutes more.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 477.3 calories, Carbohydrate 38.4 g, Cholesterol 75.6 mg, Fat 27 g, Fiber 5.8 g, Protein 24.9 g, SaturatedFat 13.4 g, Sodium 1305.3 mg, Sugar 1.6 g
MEXICAN TATER TOT CASSEROLE
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add onions, peppers and ground beef. Cook until beef is no longer pink and onions and peppers are softened, about 7 to 8 minutes. Stir in taco seasoning.
- Preheat oven to 400F. Grease a large casserole dish with cooking spray. Spread the beef mixture on the bottom evenly. Pour queso on top and spread to cover beef mixture. Cover with Tater Tots. Bake for 40 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Bake an additional 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Serve hot.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 244 calories, Carbohydrate 18.1 grams carbohydrates, Cholesterol 52.3 milligrams cholesterol, Fat 10.8 grams fat, Fiber 2.4 grams fiber, Protein 18.4 grams protein, SaturatedFat 4.8 grams saturated fat, ServingSize 1 bowl, Sodium 761.5 milligrams sodium, Sugar 3.2 grams sugar, TransFat 0.2 grams trans fat, UnsaturatedFat 5 grams unsaturated fat
MEXICAN TATER TOT® CASSEROLE
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch casserole dish.
- Mix corn, mushrooms, green bell pepper, salsa, tomato, and nacho cheese sauce together in a bowl. Layer mixture over the bottom of the prepared dish. Mix ground beef and taco sauce together in a separate bowl; add to the corn mixture in the dish and stir together. Layer potato puffs on top of casserole. Top with shredded Mexican cheese blend.
- Bake in the preheated oven until beef is no longer pink, about 25 minutes.
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler. Broil casserole until top is golden brown, about 5 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 353.3 calories, Carbohydrate 28.9 g, Cholesterol 51.8 mg, Fat 21.2 g, Fiber 3.5 g, Protein 16.8 g, SaturatedFat 8.4 g, Sodium 808.4 mg, Sugar 3.7 g
MEXICAN TATER TOT CASSEROLE RECIPE
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 9 by 13 inch baking dish (I used this one) with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add the ground beef and the onion to a 12-inch skillet, brown meat until thoroughly cooked. Drain off excess fat and return to skillet. Add the seasoning packet, green chiles, black beans, frozen corn and the enchilada sauce to the meat and onion, stir until combined. Over medium heat cook another 8 to 10 minutes. Add 2 cups of shredded cheese to the meat mixture and stir until blended. Pour into the baking dish and spread evenly. Place the tater tots evenly over top. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven, add the remaining cup of cheese over the top. Bake another 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Garnish with cilantro and top with sour cream!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 407 calories, Carbohydrate 28 grams carbohydrates, Cholesterol 64 milligrams cholesterol, Fat 25 grams fat, Fiber 3 grams fiber, Protein 19 grams protein, SaturatedFat 11 grams saturated fat, ServingSize 1 bowl, Sodium 932 grams sodium, Sugar 3 grams sugar, TransFat 1 grams trans fat, UnsaturatedFat 11 grams unsaturated fat
MEXICAN STYLE TATER TOT CASSEROLE
- In a large nonstick frying pan put the oil and diced onion. Stir-fry until lightly browned and tender.
- Add the hamburger meat and break it up with a spoon as it browns, stirring frequently.
- Drain off excess oil.
- Add the taco seasoning mix and 3/4 cup water. Bring mixture to a boil and cook until most of the excess liquid evaporates.
- Stir in the corn and the cream of chicken soup.
- Check seasonings.
- Spoon the hamburger mixture into a 9 x 13 inch pan (a one-layer cake pan).
- Top with the grated cheese.
- Layer at least 1 pound of tater tots on top, putting them close together, or as desired.
- Bake 350 degrees for at least 50 minutes. The tater tots should be well browned. Start checking after 40 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 487.3, Fat 35.8, SaturatedFat 14.1, Cholesterol 105, Sodium 1152.3, Carbohydrate 10.9, Fiber 1.2, Sugar 1.9, Protein 29.8
MEXICAN TATER TOT CASSEROLE
- Brown meat and onion; drain. Mix in sauce, olives, and seasonings. Heat through. Spread in 13x9-inch pan.
- Cover meat with corn, and cover corn with cheese.
- Place tater tots evenly over casserole until it is completely covered.
- Bake according to tater tots package, stopping halfway through to "turn" tater tots (otherwise the bottoms may still be cold).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 934.7, Fat 61.3, SaturatedFat 27.7, Cholesterol 130.8, Sodium 1881, Carbohydrate 60.4, Fiber 4.8, Sugar 1.3, Protein 38.5
More about "mexican tater tot casserole recipes"
MEXICAN TATER TOT CASSEROLE RECIPE | MY EVERYDAY TABLE
MEXICAN TATER TOT CASSEROLE RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
TATER TACO CASSEROLE - THE GIRL WHO ATE EVERYTHING
MEXICAN TATER TOT CASSEROLE - COPYKAT RECIPES
BEST TATER TOT CASSEROLE RECIPE - DELISH
MEXICAN TATER TOT CASSEROLE - FAMILY FRESH MEALS
MEXICAN TATER TOT CASSEROLE | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY …
33 BEST TACO CASSEROLE RECIPES - CHEFS & RECIPES
10 BEST MEXICAN TATER TOT RECIPES | YUMMLY
VEGAN MEXICAN TATER TOT CASSEROLE - RABBIT AND WOLVES
SIMPLE MEXICAN TATER TOT CASSEROLE - QUICK AND HEARTY DINNER IDEA
MEXICAN CASSEROLE RECIPE | TATER TOT HOTDISH | RADA CUTLERY
MEXICAN TATER TOT CASSEROLE - THIS IS HOW I COOK
20 MINUTE MEXICAN TATER TOT CASSEROLE (THE BEST EVER)
MEXICAN TATER TOT CASSEROLE RECIPE - YOUTUBE
MEXICAN STYLE CROCK POT TATER TOT CASSEROLE - RECIPES THAT CROCK!
10 BEST MEXICAN TATER TOT RECIPES | YUMMLY
MEXICAN TACO TATER TOT CASSEROLE – UNSOPHISTICOOK
MEXICAN TATER TOT CASSEROLE RECIPE - THE COOKIE ROOKIE®
MEXICAN TATER TOT CASSEROLE | GRANDMASANDI WAGNER | COPY ME THAT
MEXICAN TATER TOT CASSEROLE RECIPE (15-MINUTE PREP)
MEXICAN TATER TOT CASSEROLE – PHITIP RECIPES
MEXICAN TATER TOT CASSEROLE - TACO TOT CASSEROLE - MAMAGOURMAND
BEST TACO TATER TOT CASSEROLE - SUBURBAN SIMPLICITY
MEXICAN TATER TOT CASSEROLE RECIPE - FLAVORITE
MEXICAN TATER TOT CASSEROLE RECIPE - BESTCOOKINGGUIDE
MEXICAN-STYLE TATER TOT CASSEROLE - RECIPE - COOKS.COM
MEXICAN TATER TOT CASSEROLE – AN EASY TO PREPARE DINNER RECIPE …
MEXICAN TATER TOPPED CASSEROLE - JO COOKS
MEXICAN TATER TOT CASSEROLE - SWEET PEA'S KITCHEN
MEXICAN TATER TOT CASSEROLE | ONE POT RECIPES
TATER TOT ENCHILADA CASSEROLE - MY ORGANIZED CHAOS
MEXICAN TATER TOT CASSEROLE | GREENS & CHOCOLATE
SLOW COOKER MEXICAN TATER TOT CASSEROLE …
MEXICAN CHICKEN TATER TOT CASSEROLE - INSIDE BRUCREW LIFE
TACO TATER TOT CASSEROLE - MOM ON TIMEOUT
MEXICAN TATER TOT CASSEROLE - VEGETARIAN MAMMA
MEXICAN TATER TOT CASSEROLE RECIPE - THE COOKIE ROOKIE® (VIDEO)
MEXICAN TATER TOT CASSEROLE - LOW CARB & KETO APPROVED
You'll also love