MICROWAVE SWEDISH MEATBALLS FOR 2
- In small bowl, mix ground beef, bread, 2 teaspoons milk, 3/4 teaspoon dried minced onion, 1/8 teaspoon salt and dash pepper.
- Shape into eight meatballs.
- Arrange around edge of 1-quart square casserole.
- Microwave at High 1 to 1-1/2 minutes, or until meatballs are no longer pink, turning over after half the time.
- Drain, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings.
- In 4-cup measure mix flour, bouillon granules, parsley, nutmeg, dash salt and dash pepper.
- stir in water and reseved drippings until smooth.
- Gradually blend in milk.
- Microwave at High 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes, or until slightly thickened, stirring after the first minute and then every 30 seconds.
- Pour sauce over meatballs.
- Microwave at High 2 to 3 minutes, or until meatballs are firm and centers are no longer pink, stirring after half the cooking time.
- Serve the meatballs over hot, cooked buttered egg noodles, if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 213.8, Fat 11.4, SaturatedFat 5, Cholesterol 47.8, Sodium 379.8, Carbohydrate 12.8, Fiber 0.5, Sugar 0.8, Protein 14.1
MOM'S SWEDISH MEATBALLS
Mom fixed this Swedish meatball recipe for all sorts of family dinners, potluck suppers and PTA meetings. The scent of browning meat is intoxicating. Add to that the sweet smell of onions caramelizing, and everyone's mouth starts watering. -Marybeth Mank, Mesquite, Texas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 18
- In a large bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients. Add beef; mix lightly but thoroughly. Shape into 1-1/2-in. meatballs (about 36). In a large skillet over medium heat, brown meatballs in batches. Using a slotted spoon, remove to paper towels to drain, reserving drippings in pan., For gravy, stir flour into drippings; cook over medium-high heat until light brown (do not burn). Gradually whisk in milk until smooth. Stir in the consomme, Worcestershire sauce, pepper and salt. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened., Reduce heat to medium-low; return meatballs to pan. Cook, uncovered, 15-20 minutes longer or until meatballs are cooked through, stirring occasionally., Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions. Drain; toss with butter. Serve with meatball mixture; sprinkle with parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 837 calories, Fat 33g fat (14g saturated fat), Cholesterol 256mg cholesterol, Sodium 1744mg sodium, Carbohydrate 82g carbohydrate (10g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 50g protein.
EASY SWEDISH MEATBALLS
This recipe relies on ingredients we always have on hand. While the tender homemade meatballs cook in the microwave, make your favorite noodles on the stovetop to get this saucy entree on the table in minutes. -Sheryl Ludeman, Kenosha, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 15
- In a large bowl, combine the onion, egg, bread crumbs, milk, salt and pepper. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into 1-in. meatballs, about 24. , Place in a shallow 1-1/2-qt. microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high until meat is no longer pink, 7-1/2 minutes; drain. , Combine the soup, sour cream, milk, parsley and, if desired, nutmeg; pour over meatballs. Cover and cook on high until heated through, 5-6 minutes. Serve with noodles and, if desired, top with parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 366 calories, Fat 21g fat (10g saturated fat), Cholesterol 135mg cholesterol, Sodium 1055mg sodium, Carbohydrate 15g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 26g protein.
MUM'S SWEDISH MEATBALLS
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir onion in the melted butter until tender, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Place bread cubes in a bowl; pour 1/2 cup evaporated milk over bread cubes. Set aside until bread cubes absorb milk.
- Mix ground beef, ground pork, cooked onion, bread cube mixture, eggs, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, nutmeg, allspice, salt, lemon pepper, and ground black pepper together in a large bowl. Form mixture into golf ball-sized meatballs.
- Heat olive oil in the same skillet used for onion over medium-high heat; cook meatballs in the hot oil, turning with tongs, until all sides are browned, 10 to 15 minutes. Pour in beef stock and simmer until meatballs are cooked through, 15 to 20 minutes. Transfer meatballs to a serving bowl, reserving liquid in the skillet.
- Remove 1 cup beef stock from skillet; whisk flour into the 1 cup stock until smooth. Pour flour mixture back into skillet, whisking until mixture is smooth. Gradually whisk remaining evaporated milk and sherry into beef stock mixture. Simmer, stirring occasionally, until gravy is warmed and smooth, 5 to 10 minutes. Pour gravy over meatballs to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 458.2 calories, Carbohydrate 16.5 g, Cholesterol 142.2 mg, Fat 30.7 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 27 g, SaturatedFat 12.8 g, Sodium 655.9 mg, Sugar 7.8 g
SWEDISH MEATBALLS RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: ground beef, ground pork, panko breadcrumbs, onion, fresh parsley, garlic, eggs, salt, pepper, butter, all-purpose flour, beef broth, ground allspice, nutmeg, heavy cream, salt, pepper, fresh parsley
Provided by Matthew Johnson
Yield 40 meatballs
Number Of Ingredients 18
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- In a medium-size bowl mix together the beef, pork, bread crumbs, onion, parsley, garlic, eggs, salt, and pepper until just combined.
- Take a walnut size of the meat mixture and roll into a ball. Repeat with remaining meat and transfer to an oiled rack on a sheet tray.
- Bake meatballs for 15 minutes, until golden brown. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a pan on medium heat and allow it to brown slightly. Stir in the flour completely and cook for about 1 minute creating a pale roux.
- Add the beef broth, stir, and cook until it thickens.
- Add in the ground allspice, nutmeg, salt, pepper, and the heavy cream, stir, and bring to a simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the meatballs and coat them with the gravy.
- Sprinkle with the parsley, poke with toothpicks, and serve!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 129 calories, Carbohydrate 5 grams, Fat 8 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 7 grams, Sugar 1 gram
- Mix ground meat, bread crumbs, water, basil, oregano, parsley, garlic powder, and egg.
- Form mixture into about 15 meatballs.
- Put meatballs in a microwave safe baking dish.
- Cover with spaghetti sauce and parmesan cheese.
- Cover dish with plastic wrap and microwave at 70% power for 12 minutes.
- Uncover; add Mozzarella cheese.
- Microwave at 70% power for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
SWEDISH MEATBALLS III
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Melt butter in a medium frying pan over medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring often, until tender, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Mix cracker crumbs, ground beef, egg, nutmeg, and allspice with the onion until blended. Shape into 1 1/2 inch (4 centimeter) meatballs, and place in a glass baking dish. Sprinkle with minced garlic, and cover with foil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, make white sauce, following the directions on the packet. Stir in dill, sage, flour, and whipping cream.
- Turn off oven, and remove foil cover from meatballs. Pour sauce over meatballs, and leave in hot oven for 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 369.5 calories, Carbohydrate 13 g, Cholesterol 125.7 mg, Fat 24.6 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 23.6 g, SaturatedFat 10.4 g, Sodium 428.5 mg, Sugar 1 g
More about "microwave swedish meatballs for 2 recipes"
SWEDISH MEATBALLS - MAMA LOVES FOOD
THE VERY BEST SWEDISH MEATBALLS - SHE KEEPS A LOVELY HOME
EASY SWEDISH MEATBALLS RECIPE (WITH GRAVY!) - SURF AND SUNSHINE
SWEDISH MEATBALLS - ONCE UPON A CHEF
CROCKPOT SWEDISH MEATBALLS - THIS SILLY GIRL'S KITCHEN
SLOW COOKER SWEDISH MEATBALL RECIPE - WHOLESOME FARMHOUSE …
SWEDISH MEATBALLS - WILL COOK FOR SMILES
SWEDISH MEATBALLS - TABLE FOR TWO® BY JULIE CHIOU
COPYCAT SWEDISH MEATBALLS FOR TWO
EASY SWEDISH MEATBALLS OVER NOODLES FOR TWO (SKILLET …
SWEDISH MEATBALLS (MICROWAVE RECIPE) - COOKS.COM
THE BEST COPYCAT IKEA SWEDISH MEATBALLS RECIPE - SCRAMBLED CHEFS
SWEDISH MEATBALLS (IKEA COPYCAT) - MOMSDISH
THE BEST SWEDISH MEATBALLS RECIPE - SIMPLY STACIE
MICROWAVE SWEDISH MEATBALLS - RECIPES - PAGE 2 | COOKS.COM
EASY SWEDISH MEATBALLS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
THE BEST SWEDISH MEATBALLS RECIPE! | THE RECIPE CRITIC
MICROWAVE SWEDISH MEATBALLS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
SWEDISH MEATBALLS (NO HEAVY CREAM) - SKINNYTASTE
NEXT LEVEL SWEDISH MEATBALLS - MOM'S DINNER
THE BEST SWEDISH MEATBALLS (JUST LIKE IKEA!) - FOODIECRUSH .COM
SWEDISH MEATBALLS- EASY RECIPE & PERFECT FOR FAMILY DINNER!
EASY SWEDISH MEATBALLS - DRIVE ME HUNGRY
SWEDISH MEATBALLS | RICARDO
SEARCH RESULTS FOR 'MICROWAVE SWEDISH MEATBALLS' - COOKEATSHARE
SWEDISH MEATBALLS (MICROWAVE) RECIPE - COOKEATSHARE
BEST SLOW COOKER SWEDISH MEATBALLS - THE MAGICAL SLOW COOKER
MICROWAVE MEATBALLS IN 5 MINUTES | JUST MICROWAVE IT
HOW TO MAKE THE IKEA SWEDISH MEATBALLS RECIPE. - ZYZYYSLIFESTYLE
EASY SWEDISH MEATBALLS - LIKE MOTHER, LIKE DAUGHTER
30 MINUTE MEAL: SWEDISH MEATBALLS - MOM'S BISTRO
EASY SWEDISH MEATBALLS IN A CREAMY SAUCE - HOUSE OF NASH EATS
SWEDISH MEATBALLS AND PASTA - ARMOUR MEATS
SWEDISH MEATBALLS - RECIPE FOR HOMEMADE IKEA MEATBALLS
SWEDISH MEATBALLS (CRAZY JUICY!) - CARLSBAD CRAVINGS
SWEDISH MEATBALLS (HOMEMADE IKEA MEATBALLS) - RECIPETIN EATS
EASY BAKED SWEDISH MEATBALLS - THE PIONEER WOMAN
SWEDISH MEATBALLS • FOOD FOLKS AND FUN
You'll also love