FRUITY MIMOSA BAR
Make a brunch toast to remember with our fruity mimosas made with chilled champagne, Prosecco wine and orange, peach and kiwi-strawberry juices.
Provided by Stephanie Wise
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Open champagne and wine; place bottles in ice buckets filled with ice to keep cold, if desired. Pour each fruit juice into separate clear glass bottle or pitcher. Set out champagne flutes for guests to self-serve.
- To make mimosa: Fill champagne flute with equal amounts champagne or wine and fruit juice of choice.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 Serving
A traditional brunch beverage. Enjoy this light delight on Mother's Day, Christmas, or any special occasion.
Provided by Jodi Hamrick
Categories Breakfast and Brunch Drinks
Number Of Ingredients 2
- Mix three parts of your favorite sparkling white to one part of your favorite orange juice. Enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 92 calories, Carbohydrate 5.8 g, Fat 0.1 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 0.3 g, Sodium 5 mg, Sugar 3.3 g
A standard offering at brunches, Mimosas are as pretty as they are tasty. In this Mimosa recipe, the champagne doesn't overpower the orange juice-especially if the champagne is extra dry. -Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1 serving.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Pour champagne into a champagne flute or wine glass. Pour the Triple Sec and orange juice into the glass. Garnish as desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 119 calories, Fat 0 fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 0 sodium, Carbohydrate 13g carbohydrate (11g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 0 protein.
More about "mimosa bar recipes"
10 MIMOSA RECIPES FOR A FANTASTIC BRUNCH
Author Lisa SheaPublished 2016-11-28
- The Classic Mimosa. It doesn't get any easier than this! The classic mimosa recipe calls for a bottle of your favorite Champagne, orange juice, and (optional) triple sec.
- Buck's Fizz. The Buck's fizz likely inspired the mimosa. This is another classic cocktail and nearly the same drink, with its simple mix of orange juice and sparkling wine.
- Pineapple Mimosa. The pineapple mimosa offers a few extra layers of flavor for you to enjoy. It begins with a top-shelf pineapple vodka and just a little orange juice.
- Pomegranate Mimosa. It's time for a bright red mimosa and pomegranate juice is the perfect way to get it. This delightfully easy cocktail is one that can add flair to any party, big or small.
- Pomegranate Tequila Sunrise Mimosa. The tequila sunrise is a beautiful drink inside and out. With one small addition, it can become even more amazing and the transformation relies on sparkling wine.
- Bellini. You can take your mimosa in many different ways and use any fruit you like. If you decide to go with peaches, then you have another popular brunch cocktail known as the Bellini.
- Poinsettia. The classic poinsettia is a favorite for holiday parties, but it works year-round and for any occasion. The juice of choice for this cocktail is the popular and easy to find cranberry.
- Christmas Mimosa. All the best flavors of the holidays come together in the Christmas mimosa. This recipe uses both pomegranate liqueur and cranberry juice, along with your favorite sparkling wine.
- St. Germain Cocktail. For spring affairs, a light, airy, and floral Champagne cocktail is a perfect fit. The St. Germain cocktail is one of the best recipes for the season and it requires one simple substitution from the Buck's fizz.
- Champagne and Chambord. You will need just two ingredients for this delightfully simple cocktail. Better yet, there's no guesswork because the name Champagne and Chambord says it all!
HOW TO MAKE THE ULTIMATE MIMOSA BAR (OR BELLINI) - …
Ratings 6Calories 9 per servingCategory Brunch
- Fill a champagne flute halfway full with sparkling wine. Add juice to your preference. Adjust ratio to your preference (I generally opt for a 3:1 bubbly juice ratio)
MIMOSA BAR - RECIPES | PAMPERED CHEF CANADA SITE
- Open the champagne and/or sparkling wine, and place the bottles in the Ice Bucket filled with ice to keep cold.
DIY: MIMOSA BAR STYLING IDEAS AND RECIPES - SHARI'S ...
Author Shari's BerriesEstimated Reading Time 4 mins
17 MIMOSA RECIPES TO BRIGHTEN YOUR BRUNCH | ALLRECIPES
HOW TO MAKE A MIMOSA BAR (WITH PICTURES) - WIKIHOW
PINEAPPLE MIMOSA RECIPE - A FULL LIVING
DIY MIMOSA BAR - SWIRLS OF FLAVOR
BEST MIMOSA RECIPE - MIMOSA BAR IDEAS - VEGAN IN THE FREEZER
MIMOSA BAR DIY - A CUP FULL OF SASS
HOW TO HOST A MIMOSA BAR - SIMPLY RECIPES
HOW TO SET UP A MIMOSA BAR | JULIE BLANNER
THE 9 BEST RECIPES FOR MIMOSAS IN 2020 - CôTIER BRAND
HOW TO SET UP A DIY MIMOSA BAR - FOODIECRUSH.COM
40 FRUITY MIMOSA RECIPES FOR YOUR BEST BRUNCH EVER ...
NATIONAL MIMOSA DAY RECIPES - BAR BUSINESS
EASY GUIDE TO SETTING UP A BEAUTIFUL MIMOSA BAR - …
CLASSIC MIMOSA COCKTAIL RECIPE WITH VARIATIONS
MIMOSA BAR - CULINARY HILL
BEST MIMOSA BAR IDEAS - HOW TO MAKE A MIMOSA BAR
MIMOSA BAR & BRUNCH BOARD • PANCAKE RECIPES
HOW TO MAKE A MIMOSA BAR - ZOLA EXPERT WEDDING ADVICE
EASY DIY MIMOSA BAR - FLOUR ON MY FACE
HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN MIMOSA BAR - WHITNEYBOND.COM
THE BEST FUN AND AFFORDABLE MIMOSA BAR IDEAS
HOW TO MAKE A MIMOSA BAR - BRIDAL SHOWER IDEAS
MIMOSA BAR - RECIPES | PAMPERED CHEF US SITE
HOW TO SET UP A DIY MIMOSA BAR - COOK NOURISH BLISS
MIMOSA BAR RECIPE | ALDI US
EASY MIMOSA BAR RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
HOW TO MAKE THE PERFECT MIMOSA | WINE ENTHUSIAST
THE BEST MIMOSA (RECIPE, TIPS & VARIATIONS!) - COOKIE AND KATE
HOW TO MAKE THE PERFECT MIMOSA - FOODIECRUSH .COM
GRAPEFRUIT MIMOSA | JULIE BLANNER
EASY NON ALCOHOLIC MIMOSA – A COUPLE COOKS
SIMPLE FRUITY MIMOSA BAR | CROFTER'S ORGANIC
MIMOSA BAR - THE ART OF FOOD AND WINE
SIMPLE AND FUN FRUITY MIMOSA BAR - MY LIFE WELL LOVED
HOW TO CREATE THE PERFECT MIMOSA BAR EVERYONE WILL LOVE ...
EASY MIMOSA RECIPE - SPEND WITH PENNIES
HOW TO MAKE A MIMOSA BAR - SWEETPHI
WHAT IS A MIMOSA? | COOKING SCHOOL | FOOD NETWORK
HOW TO SET UP A DIY MIMOSA BAR - BEST MIMOSA BAR TIPS
13 MIMOSA BAR RECIPE IDEAS IN 2022 | ALCOHOL DRINK RECIPES ...
MIMOSA BAR RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love