BEST CHICKEN PATTIES
Change up your dinner routine with these crispy chicken fritters, a great alternative to chicken nuggets. Kids will love these, and leftovers are great in sandwiches. Serve with chips and a salad.
Provided by Natalie Titanov
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Combine chicken, onion, parsley, egg, garlic, sea salt, and pepper in a bowl; mix well. Add mayonnaise and stir to combine; the mixture will be quite soft.
- Place flour in a shallow bowl. Drop large spoonfuls of the chicken mixture into the flour. Roll to coat and press gently into patties.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken patties in the hot oil until golden brown and no longer pink in the center, 5 to 7 minutes per side.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 228.9 calories, Carbohydrate 6.9 g, Cholesterol 81.5 mg, Fat 12.5 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 21.6 g, SaturatedFat 2.2 g, Sodium 152.3 mg, Sugar 1 g
- In a medium saute pan over medium heat add, 1-ounce oil and all raw vegetables and saute until translucent. Remove and cool.
- Add veggies to raw chicken and mix thoroughly. Add all dry ingredients and egg. Thoroughly mix all ingredients and form into 4 patties. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In same saute pan add remaining 1-ounce olive oil, and cook patties 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Serve with ketchup and mustard on toasted sesame buns with lettuce and tomato.
MINCED CHICKEN PATTIES
You can serve this in a hamburger bun with all the trimmings or serve it as part of your dinner with veggies etc. Improvise with the sauce, mix your favorite combo or just use one sauce but give it a kickstart with some heat!
Provided by Bergy
Yield 3-6 Patties, 3 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Mix together: Chicken, beaten egg, crumbs, crumbled Bacon, Garlic, Onion and mushrooms.
- Mix well and form into 3 or 6 Patties.
- Heat skillet and oil.
- Brown the patties well on both sides.
- Meanwhile mix together: Ketchup, worcestershire,BBQ sauce and Hot sauce.
- When you have browned both sides put a good tbsp of sauce on top of each pattie, lower heat.
- Continue cooking for a minute or so then flip and put remaining sauce on the other side of the patties.
- Watch you do not burn the sauce.
- Cook until done, start to finish 15-20 Minutes depending on the size of the patty.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 414, Fat 21.4, SaturatedFat 5.5, Cholesterol 195.7, Sodium 748.7, Carbohydrate 24.6, Fiber 1, Sugar 13.5, Protein 31.6
BREADED CHICKEN PATTIES
"As a mother of three, I like to make a few batches of these patties at one time and freeze the extras for another meal," writes Brenda Martin of Lititz, Pennsylvania. "I remember helping my mother make big batches, too-there were 11 of us, so it took a lot of food to fill us up!"
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a large saucepan, saute onion and celery in 3 tablespoons butter until tender. Combine flour and 1 cup milk. Gradually add to pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Add parsley, seasonings and chicken. Remove from the heat. Chill until completely cooled. , Shape chicken mixture into six patties, using about 1/3 cup mixture for each patty. Place crumbs and remaining milk in separate shallow bowls. Roll patties in crumbs, then dip into milk; roll again in crumbs. , In a large skillet, cook patties in remaining butter for 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Serve on rolls with lettuce and tomato if desired. , Uncooked patties may be frozen for up to 3 months. , To prepare frozen patties: Cook in butter for 5-6 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 636 calories, Fat 56g fat (33g saturated fat), Cholesterol 181mg cholesterol, Sodium 1546mg sodium, Carbohydrate 17g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 17g protein.
GROUND TURKEY OR CHICKEN PATTIES
Simply spiced ground turkey or chicken made into patties with seasonings readily available in most pantries. I used Ritz crackers and minced sweet onion instead of the onion flakes. You can cook these patties up to 2 days before serving. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to cook. When you want to serve, microwave on HIGH for 30 to 45 seconds. Originally from a Family Circle magazine clipping. Excellent served with French Toast and fruit for breakfast or brunch. I have also made these patties into a breakfast sandwich with a fried egg and slice of cheese on top of a toasted English muffin.
Provided by foodtvfan
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large bowl, mix ground turkey or chicken, crushed crackers, onion flakes, poultry seasoning, garlic salt or garlic powder, thyme, and black pepper.
- Shape into six patties each about 1/2 inch thick and 3 inches in diameter or other size as desired. Adjust cooking time if changing size or thickness of patties.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add patties and cook on all sides for a total of 10 minutes or until nicely browned and internal temperature reaches 160 degrees Fahrenheit on an instant-read thermometer. Or,cut into one cooked patty to make sure it is no longer pink inside.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 159.2, Fat 9.2, SaturatedFat 2.1, Cholesterol 52.2, Sodium 82, Carbohydrate 3.9, Fiber 0.3, Sugar 0.7, Protein 15.3
GROUND CHICKEN BURGERS
- Combine bread crumbs, onion, garlic, Parmesan cheese, salt, paprika, black pepper, and cayenne pepper in the bowl of a food processor; pulse until blended.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Combine chicken, egg, and bread crumb mixture in a large bowl until evenly mixed. Divide into 4 equal parts and shape into patties. Place on a cookie sheet and cover with aluminum foil. Refrigerate for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Cook on the preheated grill until cooked through, at least 7 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of the burgers should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 268.2 calories, Carbohydrate 21.5 g, Cholesterol 114.5 mg, Fat 4.9 g, Fiber 1.6 g, Protein 32.6 g, SaturatedFat 1.5 g, Sodium 988 mg, Sugar 2.3 g
More about "minced chicken patties recipes"
CHICKEN MINCE PATTIES | PATTIES SNACKS RECIPES | EASY AND …
Author Sadia and Arslan vlogsViews 20
MINCED CHICKEN PATTIES - COOKING CIRCLE
Servings 2Total Time 6 minsCategory 30 Mins or Less
PAN-FRIED CHICKEN PATTIES - 40 APRONS
CHICKEN PATTIES (EASY CHICKEN CAKES) VIDEO - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
CHICKEN PATTY PARMESAN - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
30 GROUND CHICKEN RECIPES TO MAKE FOR DINNER | TASTE OF HOME
MEDITERRANEAN CHICKEN PATTIES - AHEAD OF THYME
HOMEMADE GROUND CHICKEN SAUSAGE PATTIES - RUNNING TO THE …
MASHED POTATO & CHICKEN PATTIES | CHICKEN.CA
CHICKEN MINCE RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
32 CHICKEN MINCE RECIPES | AUSTRALIAN WOMEN'S WEEKLY FOOD
CHICKEN PATTIES (EXTRA JUICY AND THE BEST RECIPE!) - RASA …
10 BEST GROUND CHICKEN PATTIES RECIPES | YUMMLY
CHICKEN MINCE RECIPES (GROUND CHICKEN) - RECIPETIN EATS
10 BEST MINCED MEAT PATTIES RECIPES | YUMMLY
HEALTHY GROUND CHICKEN BURGERS - IFOODREAL.COM
CHICKEN PATTIES - IT'S NOT COMPLICATED RECIPES
BEST HOME MADE CHICKEN BURGER PATTY - RECIPES 'R' SIMPLE
HOW TO MAKE CHICKEN MINCE PATTIES | RECIPE - FITTR
CHICKEN MINCE KEBAB RECIPE – LUTONILOLA RECIPES
CRISPY AND EASY CHICKEN PATTIES | THE RECIPE CRITIC
BEST CHICKEN PATTIES - THE FLAVOURS OF KITCHEN
GROUND CHICKEN PATTIES RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
EASY HOMEAMDE CHICKEN PATTIES - THAT LOW CARB LIFE
CHICKEN CUTLET RECIPE | CHICKEN PATTIES | CHICKEN TIKKI
CHICKEN PATTIES • SALT & LAVENDER
HOMEMADE CHICKEN BURGERS RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE GROUND …
GRILLED CHICKEN KOFTA - THE MEDITERRANEAN DISH
CRISPY CHICKEN PATTIES (BETTER THAN CHICKEN NUGGETS ... - GOOD …
20 WAYS TO USE CHICKEN MINCE - STAY AT HOME MUM
MINCED CHICKEN PATTIES - PLAIN.RECIPES
THE BEST GROUND CHICKEN BURGERS • SALT & LAVENDER
CHICKEN MINCE PATTIES WITH ROASTED VEGETABLES
THE BEST, JUICIEST CHICKEN BURGERS RECIPE | KITCHN
MINCED CHICKEN PUFFS, CHICKEN KEEMA PUFFS - RUCHISKITCHEN
CHEESY CHICKEN PATTIES WITH BROCCOLI | RECIPETIN EATS
GROUND CHICKEN PATTIES RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
CHICKEN BURGERS | CHICKEN.CA
SKINNY SOUTHWESTERN CHICKEN PATTIES RECIPE - NOT ENOUGH …
LEMON PARMESAN CHICKEN PATTIES - SIMPLY DELICIOUS
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make chicken patties with chicken mix?Combine chicken, onion, parsley, egg, garlic, sea salt, and pepper in a bowl; mix well. Add mayonnaise and stir to combine; the mixture will be quite soft. Place flour in a shallow bowl. Drop large spoonfuls of the chicken mixture into the flour. Roll to coat and press gently into patties.
How to make chicken burger patties at home?Olive oil – for shallow frying the patties. Add the chicken mince/ground chicken, garlic, oregano, parsley, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper to a medium size bowl. Mix well to combine. Put the flour on a plate. Divide the chicken mixture into eight, and carefully roll into patties. They should be approximately 1 ½ cm (just over ½ inch) thick.
How to cook chicken patties in a skillet?Form: Shape into 6-8 patties and heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook: Coat the patties in the flour and then add them to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. To help you make sure that your chicken patties turn out perfectly, I have a few tips for you to try out!
What can I make with chicken mince?My top 10 chicken mince recipes! Chicken Mince (ground chicken) is the white meat, leaner alternative to beef mince. Basically, anything you make with beef mince you can make with chicken mince. Rissoles, burgers, meatballs, meatloaf.