- Blend ingredients until smooth.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 262 g
BLUEBERRY MINT SMOOTHIE
- Blend blueberries, water, mint leaves, avocado, orange juice, and lemon juice in a blender until smooth.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 273.2 calories, Carbohydrate 35 g, Fat 15.9 g, Fiber 11.1 g, Protein 3.5 g, SaturatedFat 2.2 g, Sodium 13.1 mg, Sugar 19.1 g
MINTY BLUEBERRY SHAKE
This is a breakfast that hits the mark for protein and taste, and it also happens to come with its own aromatherapy treatment. Mint calms and refreshes, so start your day by tearing up the mint leaves and taking a deep mindful breath. Pairing blueberries with greens gives you a powerful dose of plant-based medicine, and covers your bases for your vitamin needs. The juicy wild blueberries plus an added subtle sweetness from the mint pair well with the vegetal taste of the greens.
Provided by Drew Ramsey, M.D.
Categories HarperCollins Smoothie Blueberry Mint Leafy Green Banana Yogurt Seed Quick and Healthy Breakfast Vegetarian Pescatarian Wheat/Gluten-Free Peanut Free Soy Free No Sugar Added Kosher Diabetes-Friendly
Yield Serves 2
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Place the blueberries, yogurt or kefir, greens, banana, mint leaves, hemp seeds, and pumpkin seeds in a blender along with the ice cubes and cold water and process until smooth. Divide evenly between two glasses and serve immediately.
More about "minty blueberry shake recipes"
BLUEBERRY SMOOTHIE RECIPE WITH MINT - COOKIN' WITH MIMA
5/5 (1)Total Time 5 minsCategory DrinksCalories 193 per serving
BLUEBERRY WATERMELON SMOOTHIE RECIPE - ADD A PINCH
4.8/5 (6)Total Time 2 minsCategory DrinksCalories 65 per serving
- Add blueberries and watermelon to the container of a blender. Blend on high for about 40 seconds or until completely pureed. Then, stop blender and remove the lid. Add ice to the puree and secure the lid back onto the container. Turn the blender on high for 40 more seconds or until completely blended and smooth with no ice pieces remaining.
BLUEBERRY SMOOTHIE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
Ratings 88Calories 197 per servingCategory Snack, Breakfast, Beverage
10 BEST BLUEBERRY SMOOTHIE WITH MILK RECIPES | YUMMLY
MINTY BLUEBERRY SHAKE - MEAL PLANNER PRO
10 BEST STRAWBERRY BLUEBERRY SMOOTHIE RECIPES | YUMMLY
BLUEBERRY MINT SMOOTHIE RECIPE [AIP, PALEO, DAIRY-FREE]
Cuisine AmericanEstimated Reading Time 50 secsCategory BreakfastTotal Time 10 mins
MINT BLUEBERRY SMOOTHIE - HEALTHY SLOW COOKING
5/5 (5)Calories 1142 per serving
- Add the nondairy milk, herbs and greens to your blender. Blend until smooth. (Note you can also add chia seeds, flaxseed, or protein powder in this step if you want.)
- Once that's nice and smooth add the blueberries and banana and blend until smooth. If you have a Vitamix you may need to use your plunger on this final step or if your blender is not very powerful you may have to add some additional nondairy milk.
CREAMY MINTY WHEATGRASS SMOOTHIE (THAT DOESN'T TASTE LIKE ...
Servings 1Estimated Reading Time 6 minsCategory BreakfastTotal Time 5 mins
- Add water, almonds, dates, chia seeds (if using), vanilla, peppermint, zucchini (or cauliflower), and wheatgrass pod to a high speed blender. Blend on low speed and gradually increase to the highest speed. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add one cup of ice and blend for 20 seconds. Add the second cup of ice and blend until smooth and creamy (about 30 seconds). Pour into a glass and enjoy immediately.
HEALTHY BLUEBERRY SMOOTHIE | KETO BLUEBERRY SMOOTHIE | VEGAN
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 5 minsCategory DrinksCalories 193 per serving
BLUEBERRY MINT SMOOTHIE BOWL RECIPE - WELL VEGAN
Cuisine VeganTotal Time 10 minsCategory BreakfastCalories 358 per serving
- Add the coconut milk, frozen bananas, frozen blueberries, protein powder, and mint leaves to a high speed blender and blend on low speed until thick and creamy, scraping down the sides as needed. Add a touch more coconut milk if you need to, but not more than a half cup. The key to a thick smoothie bowl is using as little liquid as possible.
- Divide the smoothie between two bowls and top with more fruit, shredded coconut, granola, and mint leaves.
BLUEBERRY MINT SMOOTHIE BOWL – EMILIE EATS
5/5 (2)Category SmoothieServings 2Total Time 5 mins
- In a blender or food processor, add oats, bananas, blueberries, mint, protein powder (if using), non-dairy milk and vanilla. Blend until smooth.
46 BEST SMOOTHIE RECIPES, BECAUSE YOUR BLENDER IS BORED ...
- Strawberry Smoothie. A splash of vanilla and honey give this everyday smoothie just the right amount of sweetness. Get This Recipe.
- Watermelon Chia Smoothie. This pretty pink smoothie from Catherine McCord's Smoothie Project gets its refreshing flavor from watermelon, strawberries, and mint, and its creamy texture from frozen cauliflower florets.
- Almond, Kale, and Banana Smoothie. Dates and bananas naturally sweeten this wholesome breakfast smoothie, and the recipe packs in a full cup of kale per serving.
- Pineapple, Blackberry, and Basil Smoothie. This smoothie recipe from Michael Symon's Fix It with Food gets its vivid color from blackberries, and its tropical flavor from coconut water and fresh pineapple.
- Spinach-Avocado Smoothie with Grapefruit. The classic combination of spinach, avocado, and grapefruit inspired this fresh, vitamin-packed smoothie. With green tea and protein powder, it's all you need to get going in the morning.
- Morning Sunrise Smoothie. Think of this smoothie as somewhere between a hearty green monster and a fruity berry shake. The key: sweet carrots meet sweeter pineapple for a drink that feels like a liquid sunset in a glass.
- Matcha-Mango Smoothie. This simple smoothie gets a bolt of caffeine from matcha and a dose of protein from yogurt. A little mango helps to balance the tartness of the yogurt and the bitterness of the green tea powder.
- Secret Mango Creamsicle Smoothie. This smoothie recipe's secret ingredient is persimmon, which provides sweetness and creaminess while letting the mango flavor shine through.
- Mango Slushie. Ginger kombucha adds bright, spicy flavor to this tropical fruit smoothie, which is made with frozen mango, kiwi, and fresh, tart lime juice.
- Watermelon, Lime, and White Pepper Yogurt Drink. This drink from Bäco in Los Angeles is made with a bit of creamy yogurt, plus soda water and watermelon to make it extra-refreshing.
MINTY BLUEBERRY GINGER SMOOTHIE RECIPE
Servings 1Category Smoothie
THE BEST BLUEBERRY SMOOTHIES - THE COUNTRY COOK
Reviews 4Category BeveragesServings 4Total Time 10 mins
BLUEBERRY SMOOTHIE: A SIMPLE LOW POTASSIUM RECIPE! - KIDNEY RD
Reviews 8Category BreakfastServings 1Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
BLUEBERRY MINT SMOOTHIE | FAT FLUSH
PINEAPPLE STRAWBERRY BLUEBERRY SMOOTHIE - ALL INFORMATION ...
BLUEBERRY SMOOTHIE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
BLUEBERRY BANANA SMOOTHIE RECIPE - A HEALTHY VANILLA ICE ...
MINTY BLUEBERRY SHAKE | HEALTHY BREAKFAST RECIPES, HEALTH ...
MINTY BLUEBERRY SHAKE | BREAKFAST SMOOTHIES, PUMPKIN ...
BLUEBERRY MINT SMOOTHIE - HEALTHY SMOOTHIE HQ
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
Can you make a blueberry smoothie with yogurt?Blueberry smoothies aren’t the only smoothies I drink and obsess over. However, a blueberry smoothie in the morning is at the top of my list when it comes to breakfast. This creamy and refreshing blueberry smoothie is made with juice, yogurt, frozen blueberries and banana, all blended together into a frosty drink.
What are the ingredients in a blueberry smoothie?Almond milk and almond butter are the star ingredients in this berry smoothie for a nutritious, on-the-go meal that is vegan and paleo-friendly. This is a delicious smoothie that reminds me of the chocolate covered blueberries we bought every Christmas. Light and sweet, perfect for a summer night snack!
How to make a low potassium blueberry smoothie?Ingredients. 1 1/4 cup frozen blueberries. 2 1 cup rice milk. 3 1 teaspoon honey or sugar substitute (like Stevia) 4 1 sprig fresh mint. 5 Ice cubes (optional depending on desired thickness)
Can you make blueberry smoothie with rice milk?Puree the blueberries, rice milk, honey, mint, and extra ice (if using) in a blender. Serve in a tall glass. Protein powder and/or unflavored fiber could be excellent additions to this. The flavor of this is fairly delicate (more like a juice than smoothie) so be conservative with quantity added. This is a true can-do kidney-friendly smoothie.