Easy, satisfying, and full of whole grain goodness! Top as desired- I like mine with peanut butter and sugar-free syrup. Also, any chopped fruit, nuts, or chocolate chips could be added to the batter.
Provided by 9KATIE9
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a medium bowl, stir together the whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, oats, cornmeal, sweetener, salt, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, yogurt, milk and water. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry, and mix just until moistened.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, and coat with cooking spray. Pour about 1/3 cup of batter per pancake onto the skillet. Cook until bubbles begin to form in the center, then flip and cook until browned on the other side.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 119.8 calories, Carbohydrate 23.2 g, Cholesterol 0.3 mg, Fat 0.7 g, Fiber 2.1 g, Protein 5.5 g, SaturatedFat 0.1 g, Sodium 574.8 mg, Sugar 1.2 g
HEARTY MULTIGRAIN BREAD
- Place ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select cycle; press Start.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 123.7 calories, Carbohydrate 22.6 g, Cholesterol 2.7 mg, Fat 2.3 g, Fiber 2.3 g, Protein 4.1 g, SaturatedFat 0.8 g, Sodium 207.1 mg, Sugar 4.9 g
MULTI-GRAIN BREAKFAST PANCAKES
- In a large bowl, Mix dry ingredients and sugar. Add egg whites, buttermilk, and vanilla in a small bowl. In a separate bowl or glass measuring cup, melt the butter and whisk together with egg yolks. Whisk together the butter/yolk mixture with the rest of the wet ingredients. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Mix until just combined. Make pancakes on a hot griddle.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 360.1, Fat 16.6, SaturatedFat 9.1, Cholesterol 176.4, Sodium 1069.5, Carbohydrate 41.9, Fiber 4.3, Sugar 19.3, Protein 13
MULTIGRAIN BREAKFAST PIE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a 9 inch square baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Dice the apricots and dates.
- Combine first 9 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Transfer the grain mixture to the baking dish and cover loosely with foil and bake, stirring occasionally, for until water is absorbed, grains are tender and mixture is creamy - about 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile combine the 2 tablespoons of brown sugar with the cinnamon.
- Uncover the baking dish and sprinkle with the brown sugar cinnamon mixture and bake for an additional 10 to 15 minutes more to brown the top.
- Cool on a wire rack before cutting into 9 identical pieces.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 196, Fat 0.9, SaturatedFat 0.2, Sodium 140.5, Carbohydrate 45.4, Fiber 4.6, Sugar 22.5, Protein 3.6
More about "multigrain breakfast pie recipes"
EASY HOMEMADE RECIPE: MINI BREAKFAST POT PIES - MOM …
13 INSANELY DROOL-WORTHY BREAKFAST PIZZA RECIPES - LIFE …
THE ULTIMATE BACON AND EGG PIE (BREAKFAST PIE)
EASY BREAKFAST PIE - JO COOKS
HEALTHY NO BAKE GRANOLA BREAKFAST PIE - IZZYCOOKING
10 BEST BREAKFAST PIE WITH PIE CRUST RECIPES - YUMMLY
MULTIGRAIN BREAD - EASY AND DELICIOUS | RECIPE | DELICIOUS BREAKFAST ...
MULTIGRAIN PANCAKES - I HEART EATING
MULTIGRAIN BREAKFAST ARCHIVES - VIVA RECIPES
MULTIGRAIN BLUEBERRY BREAKFAST BOWL - SMUCKER'S®
MULTIGRAIN BREAKFAST PIE (KITCHENPC)
NEW BREAKFAST IDEA | HEALTHY BREAKFAST RECIPE | HEALTHY BREAKFAST ...
MULTIGRAIN BREAKFAST PORRIDGE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
EASY BREAKFAST PIE - SOUFFLE BOMBAY
FULL ENGLISH BREAKFAST IN A PIE - TASTEMADE
LEAN SHEPHERD’S PIE WITH MULTIGRAIN BUNS RECIPES - PINTEREST.CA
MULTIGRAIN BREAKFAST PIE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
5 MULTIGRAIN BREAKFAST RECIPES TO SORT YOUR DAY 2022
HEALTHY BREAKFAST RECIPE | PROTEIN RICH BREAKFAST RECIPES
MULTIGRAIN BREAKFAST RECIPES || PROTEIN RICH BREAKFAST || INSTANT AND ...
RECIPE: MULTIGRAIN MUFFINS FOR BREAKFAST STEP BY STEP WITH PICTURES ...
MINI BREAKFAST PIES - A CAMERA AND A COOKBOOK
PEANUT BUTTER MULTIGRAIN BREAKFAST CAKE RECIPE - SIMPLE CHINESE …
50 HIGH-FIBER BREAKFASTS TO GET YOUR DAY ON TRACK - MYRECIPES
LOW-FAT MULTI-GRAIN AND SEASONAL VEGETABLE PIE RECIPE - SIMPLE …
BREAKFAST PIE – MOUNTAIN CRAVINGS
MULTIGRAIN BREAKFAST PORRIDGE - LACTO OVO VEGETARIAN RECIPES
MINI BREAKFAST PIES - THE HEDGECOMBERS
WHOLE-GRAIN PIE CRUST | VERY BEST BAKING - LIBBY'S®
HOMEMADE SOFT MULTIGRAIN BREAD - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
HEALTHY BREAKFAST RECIPE/ PROTEIN RICH BREAKFAST RECIPES/ …
MULTIGRAIN CINNAMON-RAISIN BREAD - KING ARTHUR BAKING
MULTIGRAIN BREAD | RECIPE | MULTIGRAIN, BREAKFAST RECIPES, RECIPES
MULTIGRAIN DOSA RECIPE | HIGH PROTEIN BREAKFAST RECIPES - THE BEST …
MULTIGRAIN BREAKFAST PORRIDGE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
MULTIGRAIN BREAKFAST PIE - MASTERCOOK
APPLE PIE BREAKFAST COOKIES - KITCHN
THE BEST RECIPES MULTI-GRAIN BREAKFAST MEDLEY
RECIPE: MULTIGRAIN PIE WITH MULTICHEESE SOUFFLé STEP BY STEP WITH ...
#time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #low-protein #healthy #granola-and-porridge #breakfast #low-fat #dietary #low-sodium #low-cholesterol #low-saturated-fat #healthy-2 #low-in-something #pasta-rice-and-grains #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What do you put in a breakfast pie?This breakfast pie is a New Zealand classic. It only needs 3 ingredients; bacon, egg, and pastry. Give me those three, and I’ll be a happy camper making these bacon and egg pies till the end of my days.
How to cook a breakfast hash with a pie iron?This breakfast hash is a nice change from the typical sandwich style pie iron recipes. Chop the pepper and onion at home before you leave for your camping trip. Heat pie irons for 1 to 2 minutes in fire. Coat both sides of the pie iron with non-stick cooking spray. Add potatoes, pepper and onion and corned beef.
How do you cook with a pie iron?This delicious recipe is also one of the easiest. Heat pie irons for 1 to 2 minutes in fire. Place 1 cinnamon roll in center of pie iron. Cook cinnamon roll over hot coals for about 5 minutes. Turn often on check so you don't burn it. Top with icing and enjoy. This breakfast hash is a nice change from the typical sandwich style pie iron recipes.
How to make a perfect egg pie?Break 2 eggs into the pie dish and using a fork, break the egg yolks and spread the eggs on the base of the pie dish. Break an extra egg, but reserve the egg yolk in a separate bowl, add the egg white to the pie. Break in the rest of the eggs into the pie, while evenly spacing them through the dish. Sprinkle some salt and pepper on top.