- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until smooth; stir in flour. Cover and refrigerate dough for at least 1 hour. Meanwhile, in a skillet or saucepan over medium heat, saute mushrooms and onion in butter until tender. Remove from the heat. Add cream cheese, salt, thyme and pepper; stir until cheese is melted. Cool to room temperature. On a floured surface, roll dough to 1/8-in. thickness. Cut into 3-in. circles. Combine egg and water; lightly brush edges of circles. Place about 1 teaspoon of filling in center of each circle. Fold over; seal edges. Brush with egg mixture. Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts :
CHEESY MUSHROOM CRESCENT PUFFS
Sauteed mushrooms with cheese baked inside flakey crescent dough. You will get 16 mushroom crescents from two 8-ounce packages of crescent rolls, you can easily double the recipe to serve a large crowd.. I usually sprinkle half of the crescents with grated Parmesan cheese and the other half with sesame seeds before baking.
Provided by Kittencalrecipezazz
Yield 16 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- In a skillet over medium heat, melt 2-3 tablespoons butter.
- Saute the chopped mushrooms, onion and parsley until the mushrooms loose there moisture and the onions are soft; drain and set aside.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Separate the two rolls of crescent dough into 8 rectangles.
- Cut each rectangle in half forming 16 squares.
- Arrange the squares on one or two lightly sprayed baking sheets.
- Place about 1-1/2 tablespoons of the sauteed mushroom mixture on top of each square.
- Top with about 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese.
- Then top with 1 tablespoon grated mozzarella cheese.
- Fold EACH square into rectangles.
- Melt about 3-4 tablespoons butter in the microwave or in a small saucepan.
- Brush each triangle with melted butter, then sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes, or until triangles are golden brown.
- Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 179.6, Fat 9.8, SaturatedFat 4.8, Cholesterol 34.1, Sodium 282, Carbohydrate 16.6, Fiber 1.6, Sugar 1.8, Protein 6.7
I don't remember where I got this recipe, but it is absolutely wonderful. I've made it for my coworkers and they love it. They always ask me to make more. This is best served warm even though it can be reheated.
Provided by Sugar Rush
Yield 8 Crescents, 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large skillet, saute onion in butter until tender. Remove from heat.
- Add pepper, garlic powder and mushrooms. Mix well.
- Gently fold in sour cream until mushrooms are evenly coated.
- Separate crescent dough into 16 triangles.
- To form 1 large crescent, overlap sides of 2 triangles about 1/2 inch. Press edges to seal.
- Spoon 1/4 cup mushroom mixture evenly over large triangle.
- Beginning at the shortest side of the triangles, roll loosely to opposite point.
- Place rolls, point side down, on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Curve edges to create crescent shape.
- Bake in the oven for 14-18 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 223.7, Fat 8.1, SaturatedFat 3.7, Cholesterol 39.1, Sodium 334.8, Carbohydrate 31.4, Fiber 2.5, Sugar 3.2, Protein 6.5
MUSHROOM & ONION CRESCENTS
I knew these stuffed crescents were keepers when my husband ate most of the filling before I could roll it into the dough. I've had to get sneaky now when I make them. -Carrie Pommier, Farmington, Minnesota
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 rolls.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons butter over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and onion; cook and stir 2-3 minutes or until softened. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook and stir 10-12 minutes or until onion is golden. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Remove from heat; stir in Parmesan cheese and parsley., Unroll crescent dough; separate into triangles. Place 1 tablespoon mushroom mixture at the wide end of each triangle; top with 1 tablespoon mozzarella cheese and roll up. Place 2 in. apart on an ungreased baking sheet, point side down; curve ends to form a crescent. Melt remaining butter; brush over tops., Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 174 calories, Fat 11g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 19mg cholesterol, Sodium 367mg sodium, Carbohydrate 15g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 5g protein.
CHEESY MUSHROOM CRESCENT ROLL APPETIZER
Put out a batch of Cheesy Mushroom Crescent Roll Appetizers the next time you host! When it comes to easy appetizers, refrigerated crescent dinner rolls are a host's best friend! Add Cheesy Mushroom Crescent Roll Appetizers to your get together menu.
Provided by My Food and Family
Categories Appetizers & Snacks
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Heat dressing in large skillet on medium heat. Add vegetables; cook and stir 5 to 7 min. or until liquid is cooked off. Cool.
- Unroll crescent dough on baking sheet; firmly press perforations and seams together to form 12x8-inch rectangle. Top with vegetable mixture to within 1/2 inch of edges; sprinkle with cheese. Roll up, starting at one long side.
- Bake 25 to 30 min. or until golden brown. Cut into 8 slices to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 170, Fat 9 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, TransFat 1.5 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Sodium 340 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 5 g
More about "mushroom crescents recipes"
CHEESY MUSHROOM CRESCENT PUFFS RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
4.5/5 (3)Category AppetizerServings 32Total Time 1 hr 5 mins
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line two 15x10x1-inch pans with cooking parchment paper; spray with cooking spray.
- Spray 10-inch skillet with cooking spray. Add mushrooms; cook over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender and most of moisture is released. Stir in thyme and salt. Remove from heat. Cool 5 minutes.
- Unroll dough on work surface. If using crescent roll dough, firmly press perforations to seal. Sprinkle each side with 1 1/2 teaspoons flour. With pizza cutter or sharp knife, cut dough into about 1/4-inch pieces. Mix dough pieces into mushroom mixture in small amounts until well blended.
28 BEST CRESCENT ROLL RECIPE IDEAS | WHAT TO MAKE WITH …
MUSHROOM & ONION CRESCENTS RECIPE
MUSHROOM CRESCENT ROLL RECIPES : TOP RECOMMENDATIONS FOR …
MUSHROOM & ONION CRESCENTS - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
MUSHROOM & ONION CRESCENTS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE OF …
FLAKY CRESCENT MUSHROOM TURNOVERS - YUM TASTE
MUSHROOM-STUFFED CRESCENT ROLLS | PETA
CHICKEN, SPINACH AND MUSHROOM CRESCENT POCKETS - LIFE'S AMBROSIA
MUSHROOM CRESCENTS - REVIEW BY ROBIN - ALLRECIPES.COM
MUSHROOM AND CREAM CHEESE CRESCENT ROLL APPETIZERS
MUSHROOM CRESCENTS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
CREAM CHEESE CRESCENT ROLLS - WITH MUSHROOMS - BUTTER …
EASY MUSHROOM CRESCENT SNACKS RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
EASY MUSHROOM CRESCENT SNACKS - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
MUSHROOM CRESCENTS RECIPE | COOKBOOK CREATE
MUSHROOM CRESCENTS - REVIEW BY NLKOCH - ALLRECIPES.COM
MUSHROOM CRESCENTS ON BAKESPACE.COM
MUSHROOM CRESCENTS RECIPE
MUSHROOM CRESCENTS RECIPE BY CAROL - COOKEATSHARE
CRESCENT MUSHROOM RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
MUSHROOM-MOZZARELLA APPETIZER CUPS RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
MUSHROOM CRESCENTS RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
MUSHROOM BREAD - PLAIN CHICKEN
MUSHROOM CRESCENTS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE OF HOME
MUSHROOM & ONION CRESCENTS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
SPINACH MUSHROOM CRESCENTS - LIFE CURRENTS
MUSHROOM CRESCENTS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
MUSHROOM CRESCENTS - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make Crescent Rolls?Preheat oven to 375°. Open container and separate dough into four rectangles, pressing seams together. Combine cream cheese with Worcestershire sauce and lemon pepper. Gently stir in chopped mushrooms. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over Crescent® rolls. Roll into logs starting with the long side of the rectangle. Brush with egg yolks.
What is the best way to make a mushroom pizza?In a bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until smooth; stir in flour. Cover and refrigerate dough for at least 1 hour. Meanwhile, in a skillet or saucepan over medium heat, saute mushrooms and onion in butter until tender. Remove from the heat.
What is the best way to make mushroom soup?Preheat oven to 375°. Open container and separate dough into four rectangles, pressing seams together. Combine cream cheese with Worcestershire sauce and lemon pepper. Gently stir in chopped mushrooms.