PERFECT DEVILED EGGS
These appeared on the table at every holiday and every gathering when I was growing up. My children will stand in front of the refrigerator and eat one after another (if I don't catch them). You can spice these up with country or creole mustard, a few jots of hot sauce (or a bunch of hot sauce!), and a sprig of parsley. It's just pretty.
Provided by Jan Charles
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Place the eggs into a saucepan in a single layer and fill with water to cover the eggs by 1 inch. Cover the saucepan and bring the water to a boil; remove from the heat and let the eggs stand in the hot water for 15 minutes. Drain the hot water and cool the eggs under cold running water in the sink; peel the cooled eggs.
- Cut the chilled eggs in half lengthwise. Place the yolks into a mixing bowl and set the whites aside. Mash the yolks with a fork until smooth; stir in the mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish sauce, hot sauce, salt, and pepper. Spoon the yolk mixture into a heavy plastic bag; snip a corner off the bag to create a 1/2-inch opening. Pipe the yolks into the egg white halves. Sprinkle with parsley and paprika to garnish.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 149 calories, Carbohydrate 1.8 g, Cholesterol 191 mg, Fat 13 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 6.5 g, SaturatedFat 3.1 g, Sodium 188.8 mg, Sugar 0.9 g
BEST DEVILED EGGS
Herbs lend amazing flavor to these deviled eggs, which truly are the best you can make! The recipe includes tasty variations that feature bacon, chipotle peppers and crab.-Jesse & Anne Foust, Bluefield, West Virginia
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a small bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Cut eggs lengthwise in half; remove yolks and set whites aside. In another bowl, mash yolks; add to mayonnaise mixture, mixing well. Spoon or pipe filling into egg whites. Sprinkle with parsley and additional paprika. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 73 calories, Fat 6g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 108mg cholesterol, Sodium 81mg sodium, Carbohydrate 0 carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 3g protein.
THE BEST DEVILED EGGS
Our classic deviled eggs get their kick from mustard and hot sauce. We like the simplicity of the flavor - it's the perfect recipe to use your imagination and add your favorite toppings or mix-ins.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 24 deviled eggs
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Place the eggs in a single layer in a wide saucepan, cover with 1 inch of water and bring to a boil. Lower the heat to medium-low and simmer for 10 minutes. Transfer the eggs to a bowl of ice water to cool completely, then carefully peel them.
- Dip a clean kitchen towel in a small bowl of warm water. Wipe the blade of your knife with the towel to warm it up and to wet the blade. Slice the eggs in half lengthwise, one at a time, wiping the blade clean between each egg. (The warm, wet blade will give you clean cuts.) Remove the yolks to a medium bowl. Mash the yolks with a whisk. Add the mayonnaise, mustard, hot sauce if using and salt and pepper to taste. Whisk until very smooth. Transfer to a large resealable plastic bag or disposable pastry bag and snip off one corner with scissors.
- Place the egg whites on a platter. Pipe the filling evenly into the egg whites. Top with chives and a sprinkle of paprika. Refrigerate for 20 to 25 minutes prior to serving.
MY BEST EVER DEVILED EGGS!
I get so many compliments on these deviled eggs.....and often left with an empty plate! Enjoy this classic favorite!
Provided by Chef Shannon 4
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- To cook perfect hard boiled eggs: Place eggs in a pot of water seasoned with salt, enough to cover the eggs. Bring the water to a rolling boil. Cover the eggs, turn off heat completely and set the timer for 12 minutes. The eggs should be perfectly yellow in the center!
- To make the deviled eggs: Slice eggs in half lengthwise; and carefully remove yolks. Using a fork, mash the yolk with the mayonnaise. Add remaining ingredients (I never use relish, but I know some people like it!) except relish and paprika. Using an electric mixer, start on low speed, then increase to high speed to reach a creamy consistency. Use two spoons to fill each egg with the yolk mixture. Sprinkle a little paprika on each egg, then let set in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes. Eat and enjoy! I often make twelve eggs and double the ingredients.
More about "my best ever deviled eggs recipes"
15 BEST DEVILED EGGS | ALLRECIPES
20 BEST DEVILED EGG RECIPES | HOW TO MAKE DEVILED EGGS
THE BEST CLASSIC DEVILED EGG RECIPE - SIX CLEVER SISTERS
BEST DEVILED EGGS RECIPE WITH BUTTER - THERESCIPES.INFO
THE BEST EVER DEVILED EGGS | FEASTING AT HOME
THE BEST CLASSIC DEVILED EGGS - THE WHOLESOME DISH
THE SECRET INGREDIENT FOR BEST-EVER DEVILED EGGS | TASTE OF …
CLASSIC DEVILED EGGS (+VIDEO) - THE COUNTRY COOK
DEVILED EGGS - A CLASSIC & DELICIOUS APPETIZER! — PIMP MY RECIPE
BEST EVER DEVILED EGGS (WITH VIDEO) ⋆ SUGAR, SPICE AND GLITTER
CLASSIC DEVILED EGGS RECIPE - PINCH MY SALT
15 BEST DEVILED EGGS EVER | IT IS A KEEPER
10 BEST DEVILED EGGS RECIPES | YUMMLY
HOW TO MAKE PERFECT CLASSIC DEVILED EGGS - DELISH
THE BEST CLASSIC DEVILED EGGS - DAMN DELICIOUS
GRANDMA'S DEVILED EGGS RECIPE WITHOUT RELISH - THESE OLD …
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY THE BEST DEVILED EGGS RECIPE I’VE EVER TRIED
MILLION DOLLAR DEVILED EGGS - SUGAR SPUN RUN
BEST DAMN DEVILED EGGS > CALL ME PMC
THE BEST EVER DEVILED EGGS - MRS HAPPY HOMEMAKER
35 BEST DEVILED EGG RECIPES | MYRECIPES
BEST DEVILED EGGS RECIPE - KIM'S CRAVINGS
CLASSIC DEVILED EGGS - ONCE UPON A CHEF
THE BEST DEVILED EGG RECIPES - THERESCIPES.INFO
11 DEVILED EGG RECIPES YOU NEED TO TRY - THE SPRUCE EATS
THE BEST DEVILED EGGS... EVER! - SURI'S HOME COOKING
THE BEST EVER DEVILED EGGS RECIPE! - LIVING ON A DIME
BEST DEVILED EGGS WITH SWEET RELISH RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
BEST EVER DEVILED EGGS - MY PRODUCTIVE BACKYARD
BEST DEVILED EGGS RECIPE - EATING ON A DIME
BEST DEVILED EGGS RECIPE + HARD BOILED EGG TIPS!} - THE BUSY BAKER
BEST EVER DEVILED EGGS - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
THE BEST DEVILED EGGS - THESTAYATHOMECHEF.COM
BEST-EVER DEVILED EGGS WITH BACON - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
39 OF THE BEST DEVILED EGGS RECIPES - THE FRUGAL NAVY WIFE
BEST DEVILED EGGS RECIPE [VIDEO] - SWEET AND SAVORY MEALS
HOW TO MAKE: THE BEST EVER DEVILED EGGS - YOUTUBE
BEST DEVILED EGGS RECIPE EVER - SUBURBAN SIMPLICITY
BEST DEVILED EGGS RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
BEST DEVILED EGGS RECIPE (WITH MIX-IN IDEAS) - COOKING CLASSY
THE BEST DEVILED EGGS RECIPE! | GIMME SOME OVEN
THE VERY BEST DEVILED EGGS - THE SUBURBAN SOAPBOX
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST DEVILED EGGS EVER RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #appetizers #lunch #snacks #eggs-dairy #easy #finger-food #holiday-event #kid-friendly #eggs #dietary #inexpensive #brunch #presentation #served-cold #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make deviled eggs with yolk mixture?-Add Yolk mixture to pastry bag or ziploc bag with the tip of one corner cut off. -Gently pipe yolk mixture back into egg. -If you like spicy food and want extra spicy deviled eggs, mix a little mayonnaise with sriracha and then top with more sriracha!
How to make perfect deviled eggs for a picnic?Perfect deviled eggs with a creamy, savory filling and just a hint of tang ready for serving in just minutes. These are the perfect picnic staple! Read the full recipe after the video. Slice eggs in half lengthwise and remove yolks. Place yolks in a medium bowl and set whites aside. Mash yolks with a fork.
What are the best appetizers to make with deviled eggs?Deviled eggs are one of the easiest appetizers to make. If serving a larger crowd, you can easily double the recipe. Peel hard-boiled eggs, cut in half lengthwise and remove yolks to a bowl. Mash yolks with a fork then mash in mayo, pickle juice, mustard, and seasonings. Fold in finely diced baby dill pickles then add more seasoning to taste.
What can I do with leftover deviled eggs?Once your filling looks light and creamy, spoon it into the egg whites or if you’re feeling fancy, spoon it into a Ziploc or piping bag and carefully pipe it into your egg whites. This is perfect for a holiday or special gathering. As far as deviled eggs variations go, it's hard to resist these adorable deviled trees on our buffet table.