BEST ZUCCHINI APPETIZER
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix zucchini, all-purpose baking mix, onion, salt, eggs, Cheddar cheese, vegetable oil and garlic.
- Spread zucchini mixture into the prepared baking dish. Bake in the preheated oven 25 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly browned. Cut into bite-sized pieces to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 57.2 calories, Carbohydrate 2.7 g, Cholesterol 22.3 mg, Fat 4.6 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 1.5 g, SaturatedFat 1.1 g, Sodium 92.9 mg, Sugar 0.4 g
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour into greased pan OR 18 greased cupcake pan.
- Bake until golden brown (1 hour for pan, 35 minutes for cupcakes).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 118.4, Fat 9.1, SaturatedFat 1.9, Cholesterol 49.6, Sodium 211.7, Carbohydrate 6.2, Fiber 0.6, Sugar 1.7, Protein 3.5
MY BEST ZUCCHINI APPETIZER RECIPE
- 3 cups sliced zucchini 1 cup all-purpose baking mix 1/2 cup chopped onion 1/2 teaspoon salt 4 eggs, beaten 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese 1/2 cup vegetable oil 1 clove garlic, minced
More about "my best zucchini appetizer recipes"
10 BEST HEALTHY ZUCCHINI APPETIZERS RECIPES | YUMMLY
QUICK & EASY ZUCCHINI BITES APPETIZER - HAPPINESS IS HOMEMADE
Reviews 1Estimated Reading Time 1 min
- In a large bowl, lightly beat the eggs and then add the zucchini, onion, cheeses, bread crumbs and seasonings.
8 MUST-TRY ZUCCHINI APPETIZERS - PEAS AND CRAYONS
Reviews 1Published 2018-08-20Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
- Cheesy Jalapeño Popper Zucchini Boats. Of course I decided to get weird and stuff my easy, cheesy jalapeño filling into my zukes. I suspected they would be awesome, but I cannot even begin to elaborate on how amazing these were!
- Zucchini Bruschetta Bites. Zucchini Bruschetta Bites make a perfect low carb party appetizer. Light, healthy and delicious, they’re packed with tomatoes, herbs, and feta and baked to bubbly perfection!
- Cheesy Hasselback Zucchini Pizzas. Skip the crust and grab a zucchini! These sliced zucchini pizzas are guaranteed to impress and SO easy to make! Load them up with cheese and pepperoni or enlist your favorite veggie toppings!
- Cheesy Chipotle Zucchini Boats. These Cheesy Chipotle Zucchini Boats are easy to make and fun to eat! Soggy zucchini is a thing of the past! Baked to bubbly perfection, this tasty side dish is sure to win over even the pickiest of eaters.
- Cheesy Baked Buffalo Zucchini Chips. Back by popular demand… (aka my friends kept harassing me to make more zucchini chips) I bring you a sassy, spicy twist on my Zucchini Parmesan Crisps.
- Zucchini Fritters with Feta and Dill. These zucchini pancakes are as light as can be! Shredded zucchini is combined with eggs, garlic, scallions, feta and dill, and then pan-fried in olive oil until crisp on the outside and tender on the inside.
- Loaded Hasselback Zucchini. Holy cow these are good, and quickly becoming a reader favorite too! These tasty zucchini bites are easy to make and one of my favorite zucchini appetizers to wow friends with!
- Baked Parmesan Zucchini Fries. These Baked Parmesan Zucchini Fries are loaded with flavor and baked to golden perfection! If you get a chance to try these tasty zucchini appetizers, let me know!
CHEESY ZUCCHINI BALLS - EASY KETO APPETIZER - …
4.9/5 (277)Calories 62 per servingCategory Appetizer
- Squeeze the grated zucchini in a clean towel to extract all the zucchini juice then pack the dried grated zucchini into a measuring cup. Measure 1 1/2 cup, set aside in a bowl.
- Stir in the beaten eggs, crushed garlic, almond flour, psyllium husk, dried herbs, cumin, paprika, salt, and grated mozzarella cheese.
EASY ZUCCHINI STACKS WITH GOAT CHEESE (THE BEST ZUCCHINI ...
Reviews 8Servings 6Cuisine AmericanCategory Appetizer
- Toss the zucchini with 1 1/2 tablespoons oil, and cook it until tender, but not mushy on the grill or under the broiler (about 8 minutes under the broiler, flipping once halfway through). Cool to room temperature.
- Add the remaining 1/2 tablespoon oil to a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the beef bacon and cook until crisp, about 3 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain any excess oil.
- To assemble the stacks, place a zucchini round on a plate; top with a goat cheese round, another zucchini round, another goat cheese round, and then a zucchini round on top (so you get 3 layers of zucchini and 2 layers of goat cheese).
- Sprinkle the bacon, peas, pine nuts, and mint on top of the stack and around the plate. Serve at room temperature.
ZUCCHINI APPETIZERS - RECIPES - FAXO
- Bake about 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into 2-inch squares; cut squares diagonally in half into triangles.
ZUCCHINI APPETIZER RECIPES - SELFGROWTH.COM
65 DELICIOUS ZUCCHINI RECIPES | MYRECIPES
Estimated Reading Time 8 mins
THE BEST ZUCCHINI RECIPES - SIMPLE BITES
Reviews 2Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
OUR 15+ MOST POPULAR APPETIZERS RECIPES OF 2021 | EATINGWELL
35 APPETIZER - ZUCCHINI RECIPES TO TRY IDEAS | RECIPES ...
ZUCCHINI APPETIZER | RENEE'S KITCHEN ADVENTURES
BEST ZUCCHINI APPETIZER - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
EASY ZUCCHINI RECIPES | DELICIOUS ZUCCHINI APPETIZERS ...
54 BEST ZUCCHINI RECIPES | WHAT TO MAKE WITH ZUCCHINI ...
PARMESAN ZUCCHINI CRISPS APPETIZER - MOM MAKES JOY
17 HEALTHY ZUCCHINI APPETIZERS - INSANELY GOOD
MY BEST ZUCCHINI APPETIZER RECIPE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
ZUCCHINI APPETIZER RECIPES - KNOWHOW-NOW.COM
BACON WRAPPED ZUCCHINI FRIES - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
MY BEST ZUCCHINI APPETIZER RECIPES
BEST ZUCCHINI APPETIZER RECIPE
ZUCCHINI APPETIZER RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What to do with zucchini for appetizers?Zucchini Appetizer Recipes. 1 Baked Zucchini Fries. 230. This recipe is easy and delicious! Can be used for appetizers or part of the main course! 2 Zucchini Pizza Bites. 3 Quick Baked Zucchini Chips. 4 Zucchini Sticks. 5 Zucchini Blossom a la Feta. More items
What are the best zucchini recipes for kids?These zucchini cookies with chocolate chips are a great way to get greens into your kiddos’ diets without them even knowing! Zucchini Fritters are one of the best zucchini recipes that are easy to make at home. They’re crispy and full of flavor! In a large bowl, add the shredded zucchini and sprinkle lightly with salt.
How do you cook zucchini in the oven?Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish. In a large bowl, mix zucchini, all-purpose baking mix, onion, salt, eggs, Cheddar cheese, vegetable oil and garlic. Spread zucchini mixture into the prepared baking dish. Bake in the preheated oven 25 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly browned.
How do you cook zucchini and goat cheese?In a large bowl, mix zucchini, all-purpose baking mix, onion, salt, eggs, Cheddar cheese, vegetable oil and garlic. Spread zucchini mixture into the prepared baking dish. Bake in the preheated oven 25 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly browned. Cut into bite-sized pieces to serve. These marinated rounds of goat cheese are bursting with flavor.