NO-BAKE PEANUTTY CLUSTERS
Need a super-easy sweet treat? Stir up a three-ingredient chocolate or butterscotch treat in minutes. No baking is needed!
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 3
- In large microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips uncovered on High 1 minute, stirring after 30 seconds, until softened; stir until smooth. (If not completely softened, continue microwaving 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each microwave time, until smooth.)
- Stir noodles and peanuts into chocolate until well coated. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper. Refrigerate about 1 hour or until firm. Store covered in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 90, Carbohydrate 8 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 1 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, ServingSize 1 Cookie, Sodium 25 mg, Sugar 5 g, TransFat 0 g
EASY PEANUT CLUSTERS
This candy is a must for gifts, parties, or special occasions, especially if your time is limited. NOTE: The butterscotch chips will NOT melt. When they are soft, they look shiney. Do not overcook, as the chocolate will burn. You may use more peanuts if desired. I usually throw in more to make sure the last pieces have some nuts in them.
Provided by Miss Annie
Yield 24 candies (approx)
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Microwave chocolate and butterscotch chips in a 2 quart glass dish for 5-6 minutes on 60% power, or until melted.
- Watch carefully!
- (They don't actually melt, but look very shiny).
- Add peanuts and mix well.
- Drop by tablespoons on waxed paper.
- Cool in refrigerator.
- Store in covered container in refrigerator.
- I have used different chocolate chips other than Toll House, and they do not work well.
- Combine chocolate chips and peanut butter chips in top of double boiler. Stir frequently over low to medium heat until melted; add peanuts and stir.
- Drop by teaspoon full on wax paper. Allow to cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 149.7 calories, Carbohydrate 11.8 g, Fat 9.8 g, Fiber 1.6 g, Protein 5 g, SaturatedFat 4.9 g, Sodium 23.9 mg, Sugar 9 g
NO BAKE PEANUT CLUSTERS
- Place chocolate chips, and shortening in a small microwavable bowl.
- Microwave on medium power for 1 minute, stir.
- If necessary, microwave at medium and additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating until chips are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred.
- Stir in peanuts.
- Drop by teaspoons into 1 inch diameter candy.
- refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Store into tightly covered container in refrigerator.24.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 95.6, Fat 7.3, SaturatedFat 2, Cholesterol 0.8, Sodium 80.1, Carbohydrate 6.3, Fiber 1.1, Sugar 4.1, Protein 2.7
PEANUT CEREAL SQUARES
"When I need to throw together something in a hurry, I turn to these no-bake squares," says Kathy Steffen. "And because the recipe doesn't include chocolate, you can pack them for long drives or vacations without worrying about melted-chocolate messes," she writes from her Fond du Lac, Wisconsin home.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Place cereal in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. pan; set aside. , In a large saucepan, bring corn syrup and sugar to a boil; boil for 1 minute. Remove from the heat; stir in peanut butter until blended. Stir in peanuts and vanilla. Pour over cereal. Cool completely. Cut into squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 185 calories, Fat 8g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 131mg sodium, Carbohydrate 26g carbohydrate (16g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 5g protein.
NO-BAKE PEANUTTY GRAHAM TREATS
I invented this easy no-bake recipe because of a bake sale at work, combined with my boredom with the usual rice cereal version. It was one of the most requested cookies, and helped me make enough for a down payment on my home! Top these with chocolate chips, and they taste just like s'mores!
Provided by ~Marianne~
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Spray a 9x13 inch baking pan with nonstick spray; set aside.
- Melt the peanut butter, butter, and marshmallows in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring until smooth. Stir in the honey. Remove from heat; stir in the honey graham cereal. Press the mixture evenly into the prepared pan with a greased spatula. Allow to cool; cut into squares to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 182.6 calories, Carbohydrate 31.6 g, Cholesterol 5.1 mg, Fat 5.1 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 1.9 g, SaturatedFat 1.8 g, Sodium 189.3 mg, Sugar 18.8 g
NUTTY CHOCOLATE PEANUT CLUSTERS
I'm always amazed at just how simple these chocolatey nut clusters are to make. They're a great treat to bring out after holiday meals or for a party. - Christine Eilerts, Tulsa, Oklahoma
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2-3/4 pounds.
Number Of Ingredients 3
- In a double boiler or metal bowl over hot water, melt candy coating and chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Remove from the heat; stir in peanuts. , Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes or until set. Store in airtight containers.
Nutrition Facts :
More about "no bake peanutty clusters recipes"
MILLION DOLLAR RECIPE - PEANUTTY PIE CRUST CLUSTERS
PEANUTTY PIE CRUST CLUSTERS RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
PILLSBURY BAKE OFF WINNER! PEANUTTY PIE CRUST CLUSTERS
EXTRA GOOD PUPPY CHOW RECIPE - PINCH OF YUM
NO-BAKE PEANUT BUTTER CLUSTERS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
PEANUTTY PIE CRUST CLUSTERS RECIPE - LIFEMADEDELICIOUS.CA
EASY PEANUT CLUSTERS- NO-BAKE AND ONLY 4 INGREDIENTS
PEANUTTY PIE CRUST CLUSTERS - I WASH YOU DRY
NO-BAKE PEANUT BUTTER CLUSTERS - BITZ & GIGGLES
NO-BAKE PEANUTTY CLUSTERS - DAIRY FREE RECIPES
NO-BAKE PEANUTTY CHOCOLATE DROPS - EAGLE BRAND
PEANUT CLUSTERS RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
NO-BAKE PEANUTTY CLUSTERS | RECIPE | BAKING, SWEET TREATS, …
NO-BAKE PEANUTTY COOKIES RECIPE - BAKERRECIPES.COM
NO BAKE PEANUT BUTTER CORNFLAKE CLUSTERS! - MY INCREDIBLE RECIPES
NO BAKE PEANUTTY CLUSTERS RECIPES
NO BAKE CRUNCHY PEANUT BUTTER CLUSTERS | RECIPELION.COM
EASY CHOCOLATE PEANUT CLUSTERS - MY FUSSY EATER | EASY KIDS RECIPES
HOW TO MAKE FAST PEANUT CLUSTERS WITH ONLY 3 INGREDIENTS NEEDED
RECIPES - BETTYCROCKER.COM
NO-BAKE DESSERTS: 103 EASY RECIPES FOR NO-BAKE COOKIES, BARS, …
NUT CLUSTERS NO BAKE DESSERT RECIPE - MUNCHKIN TIME
PEANUT CLUSTERS - BUTTER WITH A SIDE OF BREAD
NO-BAKE PEANUT BUTTER CHEERIO SQUARES - A PRETTY LIFE IN THE …
NO-BAKE PEANUTTY CLUSTERS | RECIPE | BAKING, CHRISTMAS SNACKS, …
3-INGREDIENT CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER CLUSTERS YOU’LL LOVE
NO-BAKE PEANUTTY GRANOLA BITES - TOLL HOUSE®
PEANUT CLUSTERS: AN EASY NO-BAKE HOLIDAY RECIPE
NO- BAKE PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CLUSTERS - JENNA LONGORIA
NO-BAKE PEANUTTY CLUSTERS | RECIPE | BAKING, BETTY CROCKER RECIPES ...
3 INGREDIENT CROCKPOT PEANUT CLUSTERS - EATING ON A DIME
NO BAKE PEANUT, MARSHMALLOW, WHITE CHOCOLATE CLUSTERS
NO-BAKE, CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER CLUSTERS - LOW CARB SIMPLIFIED
CHEWY CHOCOLATE NUT CLUSTERS - EAGLE BRAND
NO BAKE PEPPERMINT NUT CLUSTERS - JANELLE ROHNER
PEANUTTY PIE CRUST CLUSTERS RECIPE BY CAROLYN MENYES
ROCKY ROAD PEANUT CLUSTERS - MOM ON TIMEOUT
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make white chocolate peanut butter clusters without melting?Instead of using the microwave, you can put the almond bark in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish in a 250 degree F oven until melted. Stir the marshmallows in last to the warm white chocolate peanut butter mixture so that they do not melt. Store these white chocolate peanut butter clusters in an airtight container or in the refrigerator.
Are Peanut Clusters easy to make?These Peanut Clusters are so easy to make, you can put your youngest kitchen helpers on candy duty. I like to help by monitoring the microwave cook time needed to melt chocolate.
How to make Peanut Clusters in a crock pot?To make Crockpot Peanut Clusters, you’ll want to replace half of your chocolate chips with almond bark. I recommend vanilla almond bark. Melt chocolate by cooking on low setting, stirring occasionally, for 2-3 hours. Fully mix in peanuts and scoop onto parchment lined baking sheet.
Do Rice Krispies and peanut butter clusters melt?Peanuts and Rice Krispies give these a crunchy texture, but there’s also a surprise element. The addition of mini marshmallows to the warm candy base means they soften and plump but do not melt. No Bake Peanut Butter Clusters are perfection.