NO-BAKE PUMPKIN COOKIES
Everyone will love this delicious recipe for no-bake pumpkin oatmeal cookies. You'll love that it only takes 30 min! It's a tasty and easy recipe for both experienced and novice cookie-makers. They don't require any baking, refrigeration, or cookie shaping, just heat the sugar, cream and butter mixture, add to the dry ingredients and drop the dough onto a cookie sheet. In addition to the peanut butter and pumpkin flavor, we also included a delicious toffee surprise for an extra kick of flavor.
Provided by Madison Mayberry Hofmeyer
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Line cookie sheets with waxed paper. In large bowl, mix oats, peanut butter, pumpkin and toffee bits; set aside.
- In 1-quart saucepan, heat sugar, cream and butter to a vigorous boil. Boil 1 minute 30 seconds, stirring frequently. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla, pumpkin pie spice and salt.
- Pour over oat mixture in bowl; quickly mix well.
- Immediately drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto cookie sheets; cool completely. Carefully remove from waxed paper to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 350, Carbohydrate 42 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Fat 3 1/2, Fiber 2 g, Protein 5 g, SaturatedFat 8 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 90 mg, Sugar 22 g, TransFat 0 g
More about "no bake pumpkin pie flavored cookies recipes"
PUMPKIN NO BAKE COOKIES RECIPE - SUGAR AND SOUL
3.7/5 (33)Calories 339 per servingCategory Dessert
- Add butter, sugar, milk, and vanilla to a large pot and bring to a boil. Keep on a rolling boil for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients, once fully combined, plop large spoonfuls onto wax paper and let set for about an hour.
QUICK AND EASY NO-BAKE PUMPKIN COOKIES RECIPE
Cuisine AmericanCategory DessertServings 18Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
SOFT PUMPKIN COOKIES (EASY RECIPE) - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
5/5 (38)Category Dessert
- In this recipe, it’s best to use pumpkin that has had some moisture removed. Blot the pumpkin with paper towels to rid excess moisture. No need to squeeze it completely dry. I usually place it in a paper towel lined bowl and let the paper towel soak up some moisture. A clean kitchen towel works too, but the pumpkin can stain. After ridding some moisture, you’ll have a little less than 1 and 1/2 cups of pumpkin– I usually have about 1 and 1/3 cups (315g). Using anywhere between 1.33 – 1.5 cups of pumpkin is fine. Set aside until step 4. Or cover and refrigerate for up to 1 day. It can be cold when you add it to the dough.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats. Set aside.
- Whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and ginger together in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Using a hand mixer or a stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment, cream the softened butter and both sugars together on medium speed until smooth, about 2 minutes. Add the egg and mix on high until combined, about 1 minute. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl as needed. Add the maple syrup, vanilla, and blotted pumpkin and mix on high until combined. Mixture will look a little curdled– that’s ok.
NO BAKE PUMPKIN SPICE COOKIES - NUM'S THE WORD | EASY …
4.7/5 (33)Total Time 30 mins
PUMPKIN PIE CUTOUT COOKIES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
2.5/5 (3)Total Time 4 hrs 45 minsServings 36
- Prepare Cookies: Beat butter and granulated sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer 5 to 7 minutes or until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla; beat 1 minute.
- Sift together flour and next 2 ingredients. Add to butter mixture all at once, and beat at medium speed 1 minute or until combined. Flatten dough into a 1-inch-thick disk, and wrap in plastic wrap. Chill 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375°, with oven racks in 2 middle positions. Place dough on a lightly floured surface; roll to 1/4-inch thickness. (If dough gets too soft to handle, chill 5 to 10 minutes.)
- Cut dough with desired cutters, and place 1/2 inch apart on parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Reroll scraps as needed. Chill cut cookies 30 minutes.
NO BAKE PUMPKIN COOKIES - FAMILY COOKIE RECIPES
4.3/5 (14)Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
- In a medium saucepan, combine sugars, butter and milk. Over medium heat, stirring occasionally, bring the mixture to a boil and boil for 2 minutes.
- Add the pumpkin pie spice and vanilla and mix well. Mix in the oats and then let the mixture sit for about 5 minutes.
- Use a cookie scoop to drop the mixture by tablespoonfuls onto a cookie sheet lined with wax paper. Allow them to cool completely in order to fully set. Store at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
THE KOLLEE KITCHEN | NO BAKE PUMPKIN SPICE COOKIES
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 15 minsCategory Quick And Easy
NO-BAKE PUMPKIN COOKIES - VEGAN & KETO - THE CONSCIOUS ...
4.9/5 (202)Calories 163 per servingCategory Dessert
PUMPKIN SPICE NO BAKE COOKIES WITHOUT PEANUT BUTTER
5/5 (1)Total Time 15 minsCategory DessertCalories 103 per serving
NO BAKE PUMPKIN OATMEAL COOKIES | ONCE A MONTH MEALS
Servings 18Category Dessert
18 NO-BAKE PUMPKIN DESSERT RECIPES YOU'LL GO CRAZY FOR
Estimated Reading Time 7 mins
EASY HEALTHY PUMPKIN COOKIES (NO-BAKE!) - HUMMUSAPIEN
5/5 (3)Total Time 10 minsCategory SnackCalories 142 per serving
NO BAKE PUMPKIN OATMEAL COOKIES - SUNDAY SUPPER MOVEMENT
4.7/5 (21)Calories 96 per servingCategory Breakfast or Dessert, Snack
PUMPKIN PECAN PIE - AVERIE COOKS
PUMPKIN PIE MEETS CHEESECAKE IN THIS LUSCIOUS, NO-BAKE DESSERT
SAY YES TO THIS NO-BAKE CHOCOLATE PUMPKIN PIE ...
NO BAKE PUMPKIN PIE (VEGAN, RAW) | YOUR SUPER - YOUR SUPER
NO BAKE PUMPKIN PIE COOKIE RECIPES
NO-BAKE PUMPKIN PIE - AIMEE MARS
EASIEST NO-BAKE PUMPKIN COOKIES - BAKE & BACON
THE BEST PIE RECIPES - OVER 30 DELICIOUS PIE RECIPES
20 PUMPKIN COOKIES FOR FALL | TASTE OF HOME
PUMPKIN PIE COOKIES - KITCHEN FUN WITH MY 3 SONS
NO-BAKE PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
NO BAKE PUMPKIN PIE RECIPE - TAMMILEE TIPS
NO BAKE PUMPKIN PIE FLAVORED COOKIES RECIPES
NO-BAKE PUMPKIN PIE FLAVORED COOKIES RECIPE - FOOD.COM ...
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #for-large-groups #fudge #drop-cookies #desserts #candy #cookies-and-brownies #dietary #low-sodium #low-in-something #number-of-servings
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make a no bake pumpkin Cookie?No Bake Pumpkin Cookies are full of oats and pumpkin flavor and come together in minutes without ever turning the oven on. This easy no bake cookie recipe is quick, delicious and perfect for fall! In a medium saucepan, combine sugars, butter and milk. Over medium heat, stirring occasionally, bring the mixture to a boil and boil for 2 minutes.
How do you make pumpkin pie oatmeal cookies?In a saucepan, combine sugars, butter and milk. Bring to a boil. Boil 2 minutes. Remove from heat and add in the pudding mix, stirring to combine completely. Add in pumpkin pie spice, vanilla and oats. Stir to combine and let stand for 5 minutes Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper, and allow to cool completely.
What do you need to make pumpkin pie spice cookies?You need flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and ground ginger. Pumpkin pie spice contains cinnamon and ginger, but I like adding more of both and know you’ll enjoy the extra flavor too.
What makes pumpkin cookies different from other cookies?Flavor: What they lack in chew/density, they make up for in flavor. By using extra cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and ground ginger, as well as using more brown sugar than regular white sugar, I guarantee these will be more flavorful than any traditional pumpkin cookie you’ve had before.