NUCLEAR CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
This is the most chocolate, most rich, densest, custard-style ice cream ever devised. It's spiked with coffee flavor and with such a powerful taste, it earns the name Nuclear.
Provided by James Robb
Categories Desserts Frozen Dessert Recipes 100+ Ice Cream Recipes Chocolate Ice Cream Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat milk, sugar, cocoa powder, espresso powder, and salt in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring often, until milk is barely simmering.
- Beat egg yolks in a bowl; gradually stir in about 1/2 cup hot milk mixture. Beat until smooth. Transfer egg yolk mixture back to the saucepan and continue cooking and stirring until thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt dark chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl in 30-second intervals, stirring after each melting, for 1 to 3 minutes.
- Remove saucepan from heat and stir melted chocolate into milk-egg mixture; transfer mixture to a large bowl, cover, and refrigerate until well-chilled, 4 hours to overnight.
- Stir cream and vanilla extract into chilled chocolate mixture and pour into an ice cream maker. Freeze according to manufacturer's directions until it reaches "soft-serve" consistency. Transfer ice cream to a lidded container; cover surface with plastic wrap and seal. For best results, ice cream should be placed in the freezer at least 2 hours or overnight.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 319.1 calories, Carbohydrate 24 g, Cholesterol 151.5 mg, Fat 23.8 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 4.5 g, SaturatedFat 12.9 g, Sodium 42.3 mg, Sugar 20.5 g
NO-CHURN CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
This super creamy chocolate ice cream doesn't require any special equipment and can be customized by stirring in some of your favorite chocolate ice-cream-friendly ingredients, like chocolate-covered almonds and marshmallows for a Rocky Road version.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 10 servings (5 cups total)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- For the ice cream: Whisk together the condensed milk, cocoa powder, vanilla and salt in a large bowl. The mixture will become very thick; set aside.
- Whip the cream with a mixer on medium-high speed until firm peaks form, about 2 minutes. Fold about 1 cup of the whipped cream into the cocoa mixture with a rubber spatula until combined, then fold the lightened mixture into the whipped cream until well blended. Pour into a chilled 9-by-5-by-3-inch metal loaf pan, and freeze, covered, until thick and creamy, like soft-serve, about 2 hours. Swirl in any desired mix-ins with a spoon. Continue to freeze, covered, until solid and scoopable, about 3 hours more.
NO-CHURN CHOCOLATE DREAM ICE CREAM
Provided by Ree Drummond : Food Network
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Chill a 9-inch loaf pan or glass container in the freezer.
- Add the heavy cream, powdered sugar and vanilla extract to the bowl of an electric mixer. Using a whisk attachment, whip until stiff. Fold in the condensed milk. Divide the mixture between 2 large bowls.
- To one of the bowls, add the cocoa powder, melted semisweet chocolate and chocolate chips, then fold into the whipped cream.
- To the second bowl of whipped cream, add the melted white chocolate and chopped white chocolate, then fold in.
- Layer the different cream bases into the chilled loaf pan a couple spoonfuls at a time. (There is no rhyme or reason when layering; you want it to be imperfect.) Once all of the base has been added to the pan, swirl the two using a skewer or butter knife. Sprinkle an assortment of sprinkles over the top and wrap lightly with plastic wrap. Freeze overnight.
- When ready to serve, scoop into individual glasses and top with additional sprinkles.
CHOCOLATE LIQUID NITROGEN ICE CREAM RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: heavy cream, condensed milk, unsweetened cocoa powder, liquid nitrogen
Provided by Greg Perez
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Fill a food processor with heavy cream, condensed milk, and unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Close the top and blend for 15 seconds.
- Use a funnel or carefully pour the ice cream mixture into a large squeeze bottle and tighten the lid.
- Layout a large thick cloth on top of your cooking area to protect the surface from the liquid nitrogen's low temperature.
- Using insulated gloves, fill a stainless steel bowl with liquid nitrogen and set it on top of the thick insulated cloth.
- Use the squeeze bottle to squeeze the mix at a constant drip into the liquid nitrogen.
- Fill the bowl with droplets and allow the liquid nitrogen to boil off.
- Once all the liquid has boiled over from the bottom, serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 393 calories, Carbohydrate 31 grams, Fat 30 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 7 grams, Sugar 28 grams
CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Make and share this Chocolate Ice Cream recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Andrea P.
Categories Frozen Desserts
Yield 10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Chocolate Ice Cream:.
- In a mixing bowl, combine heavy cream, evaporated milk and salt.
- With a stand mixer, beat until stiff peaks form gradually increasing speed to high, as mixture thickens. Stir sweetened condensed milk and chocolate syrup together in a bowl until it is mixed well. Slowly drizzle in sweetened condensed milk/chocolate syrup mixture starting mixer speed at low and gradually increasing it to high. Beat on high speed until stiff peaks form. Add vanilla extract.
- Beat until it is well blended, maintaining stiff peaks.
- Pour into a freezer-safe container with a cover. Freeze until firm and completely solid, about 8-10 hours.
- Chocolate Syrup:.
- In saucepan, whisk cocoa powder, sugar, water and salt. Bring to a rolling boil over medium heat. Boil for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla extract. Cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 280.2, Fat 18.9, SaturatedFat 11.5, Cholesterol 64.2, Sodium 153.4, Carbohydrate 26, Fiber 1.1, Sugar 18.8, Protein 3.6
More about "nuclear chocolate ice cream recipes"
CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM RECIPES | LOVETOKNOW
EASY NO-COOK HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM RECIPE
NUCLEAR CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM - YUM TASTE
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
NINJA CREAMI CHOCOLATE ESPRESSO ICE CREAM
CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM - NINJA TEST KITCHEN
THE ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM RECIPE
MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP ICE CREAM - THE RECIPE REBEL [VIDEO]
NUCLEAR CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM | RECIPE - PINTEREST.COM
AVOCADO ICE CREAM - JUST 4 INGREDIENTS!
CHOCOLATE CHIP ICE CREAM – A COUPLE COOKS
NUCLEAR CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM | RECIPE | CREAM RECIPES, CHOCOLATE …
CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM - LANE & GREY FARE
CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
25 NINJA CREAMI RECIPES WE CAN’T GET ENOUGH OF - INSANELY GOOD
THE DARKEST DARK CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
NUCLEAR MINTER ICE CREAM — WE'RE ALL GONNA PIE!
DARK CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM - ERREN'S KITCHEN
STEPS TO PREPARE MAKE YOGURT ICE CREAM - TRENDTREEALL
FRINKFOOD - NUCLEAR CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
91 CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM RECIPE IDEAS - IN.PINTEREST.COM
HEALTHY ICE CREAM RECIPES | AMY'S HEALTHY BAKING
NINJA CREAMI CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM RECIPE - HEALTHY MEALS FAST
DEATH BY CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM - NINJA TEST KITCHEN
CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM RECIPE (ICE CREAM MAKER) - MY FRUGAL HOME
SALT & STRAW IS BRINGING BACK ITS CHOCOLATE TACOLATE | ALLRECIPES
OLD-FASHIONED HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM RECIPES - WORLDRECIPES.ORG
NO-CHURN CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM - THE ANTHONY KITCHEN
TASTY RECIPES NUCLEAR CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
RECIPES/NUCLEAR-CHOCOLATE-ICE-CREAM.JSON AT MASTER · …
RECIPE OF PLASTIC BAG ICE CREAM WITH HEAVY CREAM
NO-CHURN CHOCOLATE CHIP ICE CREAM - AN ITALIAN IN MY KITCHEN
BEST HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM - JOYFOODSUNSHINE
HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM RECIPE - EATING ON A DIME
NUCLEAR CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM BEST FAMILY RECIPES
HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM (3-INGREDIENTS ONLY!) - YUMMY …
NUCLEAR CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM: - MY FOOD
EASY CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM - CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE AND MORE!
THE BEST NO-CHURN CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM (ULTRA RICH & CREAMY)
CHUNKY MONKEY ICE CREAM CAKE RECIPE - TODAY.COM
MIDNIGHT CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM | BUTTERMILK BY SAM
CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
NUCLEAR CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM FOOD- WIKIFOODHUB
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love