OLD BAY CRISPY KALE CHIPS
Here in East Hampton, NY, harvesttime means big bunches of kale from local growers. These crunchy kale chips are delicious, super healthy and easy to make. I make them with seasoning to take the flavor up a notch. For extra zip, add a dash of cayenne pepper. -Luanne Asta, East Hampton, New York
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Preheat oven to 300°. Remove tough stems from kale and tear leaves into large pieces. Place in a large bowl and toss with olive oil and seasonings. Arrange leaves in a single layer on greased baking sheets. , Bake, uncovered, 10 minutes and then rotate pans. Continue baking until crisp and just starting to brown, about 15 minutes longer. Let stand at least 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 101 calories, Fat 7g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 202mg sodium, Carbohydrate 8g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
KALE CHIPS, THREE WAYS
Provided by Valerie Bertinelli
Yield 6 servings (about 3 cups)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- For the classic: Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
- Place the kale in a 2-gallon resealable plastic bag. Add the oil and shake and massage the kale to coat each piece entirely. Season with salt and pepper and shake again.
- Spread the kale in a single layer on 2 large baking sheets. Bake until the leaves become crispy, 22 to 26 minutes. If any leaves remain flexible (as opposed to a crisp crunch), return them to the oven for 2 minutes more. Allow to cool completely before transferring to a serving bowl or storage container.
- For the Italian-style: Follow the directions for the classic kale chips. Immediately after removing the kale from the oven, toss the leaves with the cheese and pine nuts until evenly incorporated throughout.
- For the seaside spice: Follow the directions for the classic kale chips. After seasoning the kale with salt and pepper, add the seafood seasoning and cayenne to the bag and massage into the leaves. Immediately after removing the kale from the oven, toss with the lemon zest.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 54, Fat 5 grams, SaturatedFat 1 grams, Cholesterol 0 milligrams, Sodium 142 milligrams, Carbohydrate 3 grams, Fiber 1 grams, Protein 1 grams, Sugar 0 grams
CRISPY KALE "CHIPS"
Make your own crispy kale chips at home, thanks to Melissa d'Arabian from Ten Dollar Dinners on Food Network.
Provided by Melissa d'Arabian : Food Network
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Preheat the oven to 275 degrees F.
- Remove the ribs from the kale and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces. Lay on a baking sheet and toss with the olive oil and salt. Bake until crisp, turning the leaves halfway through, about 20 minutes. Serve as finger food.
More about "old bay crispy kale chips recipes"
OLD BAY KALE CHIPS - MCCORMICK
Cuisine CoastalCategory AppetizersServings 6
CRISPY BAKED KALE CHIPS- HOW TO MAKE KALE CHIPS
FOOLPROOF CRISPY BAKED KALE CHIPS (+ 4 FLAVORS)
HOMEMADE CRISPY KALE CHIPS - MY JUDY THE FOODIE
HOW TO MAKE THE PERFECT CRISPY KALE CHIPS - FABLUNCH
BEST CRISPY KALE CHIPS RECIPE - OH, THE THINGS WE'LL MAKE!
OLD BAY CRISPY KALE CHIPS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT - TASTE …
Servings 4Total Time 40 minsCategory SnacksCalories 101 per serving
CRISPY BAKED KALE CHIPS - PLANT-BASED ON A BUDGET
CRISPY BAKED KALE CHIPS RECIPE - WE COUNT CARBS
CRISPY KALE CHIPS - NADIA LIM
CRISPY GARLIC KALE CHIPS - FLAVORFUL EATS
OLD BAY CRISPY KALE CHIPS | RECIPE | KALE CHIPS, HEALTHY BEDTIME …
CRISPY BAKED KALE CHIPS RECIPE - CELEBRATION GENERATION
CRISPY KALE CHIPS WITH EVERYTHING BAGEL SEASONING - SWEET CAYENNE
CRISPY KALE CHIPS | CANADIAN LIVING
HOW TO MAKE CRISPY KALE CHIPS - INSPIRED TASTE
OLD BAY CRISPY KALE CHIPS | RECIPE | KALE CHIPS, HEALTHY CRUNCHY …
CRISPY KALE CHIPS - CULINARY HILL
HOW TO MAKE CRISPY KALE CHIPS - MY JOURNEY TO GREEN
OLD BAY CRISPY KALE CHIPS - VISUALIZATION WOMAN
HOMEMADE CRISPY KALE CHIPS - A BEAUTIFUL MESS
BEST KALE CHIPS AND 10 SEASONING IDEAS - SLENDER KITCHEN
OVEN-BAKED CRISPY KALE CHIPS - CHELSEA DISHES
CRISPY KALE CHIPS - HALFPASTHUNGRY
CRISPY OVEN BAKED KALE CHIP RECIPE (AN EASY LOW CARB SNACK)
CRISPY KALE CHIPS BAKED IN THE OVEN WITH SEASONING - FIT FOUND ME
CRISPY ROASTED KALE CHIPS - ALMOND TO ZEST
CRISPY OVEN BAKED KALE CHIPS RECIPE AND VIDEO - EAT SIMPLE FOOD
OLD BAY CRISPY KALE CHIPS RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE …
CRISPY KALE CHIPS - FINE DINING LOVERS
CRISPY KALE CHIPS (OVEN-BAKED) - SPEND WITH PENNIES
CRISPY KALE CHIPS - LOUISE KEATS
OLD BAY CRISPY KALE CHIPS RECIPE | TASTE OF HOME - MASTERCOOK
HOW TO MAKE CRISPY KALE CHIPS - THIS MESS IS OURS
CRISPY BAKED GARLIC KALE CHIPS | 12 MINUTES | LOWCARBINGASIAN
CRISPY BAKED KALE CHIPS (4 WAYS) - FANNETASTIC FOOD
KALE CHIPS: BAKED KALE CHIPS RECIPE - THE KITCHEN GIRL
Crispy Kale Chips10K views-01:54
Old Bay Hollandaise salmon with kale chips and potato mash17 views-00:41
Crunchy Kale Chips Recipe243 views-02:59
How To Make Crispy Kale Chips (Health Snack)122 views-04:01
How to Make Homemade Crispy Kale Chips - the perfect snack22K views-01:26
HOW TO MAKE KALE CHIPS | crispy, delicious, healthy snack83K views-01:58
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make crispy kale chips?This kale chips recipe makes crispy kale chips that everyone will love! Preheat oven to 325°F. Gently toss KALE and OLIVE OIL together in a mixing bowl to coat. Sprinkle NUTRITIONAL YEAST, GARLIC POWDER, and SALT over kale, tossing to lightly coat. Spread kale out on a baking sheet with no overlapping leaves.
How long to bake Kale?Wash and dry kale very well. Remove leaves from thick stems. Tear kale into large pieces (it will shrink as it bakes). Toss leaves with olive oil to ensure all leaves are coated but not soaked. Place on a baking sheet and sprinkle with salt and other seasonings if desired. Bake 17-23 minutes or until kale is dried.
What is the best way to store kale chips?Kale chips are best stored in a container with the lid off. They keep nice and crispy this way for up to 1 week. These chips are the perfect blank canvas for your favorite flavoring ideas. Here are some of my faves: cheezy - toss in olive oil & salt, spread out on baking sheet, and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast/ 4 cups kale
How to cook Kale with ribs?Remove the ribs from the kale and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces. Lay on a baking sheet and toss with the olive oil and salt. Bake until crisp, turning the leaves halfway through, about 20 minutes.