ORANGE AND TEA WINE
Provided by the.instructor
Number Of Ingredients 0
- GETTING READY 1) Finely chop the raisins. 2) In a bowl, place together the tea and raisins MAKING 3) Add in the sugar, yeast, nutrient and citrus fruit juices to the tea mixture. 4) Put the lid on and put the bowl in a warm place to ferment for 5 days. 5) Pass the tea mixture through cheesecloth and squeeze out the liquor. 6) Transfer the tea mixture into the fermentation jar and fit with air-lock lid. 7) Allow to ferment and rack in the normal way. SERVING 8) Bottle and serve.
Nutrition Facts :
This is an easy recipe for homemade wine. You can choose whatever flavor you like but my favorite is the red. You will need a sterile milk jug, a large latex balloon and a rubber band to complete the project. This Wine is a bit stronger than regular table wine. Its great for cooking as well as drinking.
Provided by MSGYPSYLEE
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Combine the yeast, sugar and juice concentrate in a gallon jug. Fill the jug the rest of the way with cold water. Rinse out a large balloon, and fit it over the opening of the jug. Secure the balloon with a rubber band.
- Place jug in a cool dark place. Within a day you will notice the balloon starting to expand. As the sugar turns to alcohol the gasses released will fill up the balloon. When the balloon is deflated back to size the wine is ready to drink. It takes about 6 weeks total.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 120.6 calories, Carbohydrate 30.8 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fat 0.1 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 0.2 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, Sodium 4.1 mg, Sugar 30.7 g
DUCK BREASTS WITH ORANGE, HONEY AND TEA SAUCE
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Pierce skin of duck breasts all over with fork. Sprinkle duck with salt and pepper. Heat heavy large skillet over high heat. Add duck breasts, skin side down, to skillet. Cook until skin is well browned, about 4 minutes. Turn duck breasts over; cook 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Set rack in roasting pan. Transfer duck breasts to rack (reserve drippings in skillet). Roast duck to desired doneness, about 20 minutes for medium-rare.
- Meanwhile, heat drippings in skillet over medium heat. Add shallots and sauté until beginning to brown, about 5 minutes. Tilt skillet; push shallots to higher end of skillet, allowing drippings to flow to lower end. Spoon off drippings and discard. Add broth, orange juice and tea leaves to skillet. Boil until mixture is reduced to 1 1/4 cups, about 17 minutes. Pour mixture through strainer set over bowl, pressing on solids to extract as much liquid as possible. Discard solids in strainer. Return liquid to same skillet. Add honey; bring to simmer. Whisk in butter. Season sauce with salt and pepper.
- Thinly slice duck breasts crosswise. Fan slices on each of 4 plates, dividing equally. Spoon sauce around duck. Garnish with orange segments, if desired.
My children always appreciated a hot cup of this beverage after walking home from school. The tea is refreshing and tasty, and it warms you up. For about half the year, warmth is something we can always use more of around here! -Sally Mueller, Loveland, Colorado
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings (2 quarts).
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a large saucepan, combine water, orange juice concentrate, sugar, lemon juice and tea. Tie the cloves in a small cheesecloth bag; add to saucepan. Simmer, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes. Remove spice bag. Serve hot. Store leftovers in glass container in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 118 calories, Fat 0 fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 2mg sodium, Carbohydrate 29g carbohydrate (28g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 1g protein.
More about "orange and tea wine recipes"
TETLEY SUPER FRUIT TEA IMMUNE PEACH & ORANGE WINE …
Author Chris and Kids, Make it at HomeViews 1K
SIMPLE ORANGE WINE RECIPE - HOME MADE WINES
ORANGE AND SPICE HOT MULLED WINE RECIPE - BIGELOW TEA
ZESTY ORANGE WINE RECIPE - HOME BREW ANSWERS
HOME BREWER: SIMPLE TEA WINE - BLOGGER
FORTIFIED TEA WINE RECIPE - HUBPAGES
RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE WINE FROM TEA - DELISHABLY
ORANGE AND CHAI SPICED MULLED WINE - ROSIE LOVES TEA
HOW TO MAKE FRUIT WINES + STRAWBERRY WINE RECIPE | WHOLEFULLY
ORANGE TEA CAKE RECIPE - NANCY HARMON JENKINS | FOOD & WINE
ORANGE WINE RECIPE - MOTHER EARTH LIVING
HOW TO MAKE... ORANGE WINE RECIPE – BREWBITZ
STASH TEA COMPANY - OFFICIAL SITE
ORANGE AND TEA RECIPES - SUPERCOOK
TEA WINE RECIPE: 3 WAYS TO MAKE FRUIT TEA WINE - PLUM DELUXE
TURMERIC GINGER HOT TODDY – STASH TEA
ORANGE WINE RECIPE - WINE MAKERS CORNER
TEA WINE RECIPE - THEBREWPROJECT.COM
THE COCKTAIL, WINE AND SPIRIT TRENDS THAT WILL SHAPE THIS FALL
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make simple orange wine?Method for Simple Orange Wine Recipe Unless organic, un-waxed fruits are used, wash well under hot water to remove and wax. Zest the fruits and then peel the pith off. Pour on about 6 pints of boiling water, stir well and cover. Strain off the liquid into a pan, gently heat the water and, whilst stirring, add the sugar.
How do you make homemade tea with lemons and oranges?Add the sugar, the lemons and the orange juice and stir. Leave for about 15 minutes (the long you leave it the stronger it will be). Fish out the tea bags. When it has reached room temperature add the yeast. Leave the mixture for a week stirring daily. Strain the liquid to remove the raisins and other bits.
How do you make orange juice with tea bags?Sterilise all the equipment first. Carefully pour 1 gallon of boiling water into a fermentation bin. Add the tea bags and stir. Add the sugar, the lemons and the orange juice and stir. Leave for about 15 minutes (the long you leave it the stronger it will be).
How do you make tea wine?Add 2lb. of granulated sugar, then pour on four pints of cold tea. Stir until the sugar has dissolved, then cover the bowl or jug and leave it for a month. After this time you will find a scum on top, remove this carefully, then strain off the liquid and bottle. Tea wine can be drunk at once, but it is best to keep it a few months first.