Prepare our Orange-Cherry Delight recipe for a sweet dessert. Try serving this special Orange-Cherry Delight recipe over the holidays for the whole family!
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 16 servings, about 1/2 cup each
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Add boiling water to gelatin mixes in medium bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Stir in cold water. Refrigerate 1-1/4 hours or until slightly thickened. Reserve a few orange segments for garnish. Gently stir remaining oranges into gelatin.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in separate medium bowl with whisk until blended. Stir in COOL WHIP. Spoon into 2-1/2-qt. serving bowl; cover with gelatin mixture.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm. Garnish with reserved oranges before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 140, Fat 5 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Sodium 110 mg, Carbohydrate 22 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 20 g, Protein 2 g
This is my mom's recipe. It is a family requested recipe that she usually makes for Christmas. She's even added green food coloring to the cool whip to give it the festive look.
Provided by KimmieOH
Yield 1 9x13 pan
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Melt butter, pour into a 9 x 13 dish add graham cracker crumbs.
- Press in bottom of 9 x 13 forming a crust.
- Bake 350 degrees for 8 10 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar with a mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Pour on top of cooled cracker crust smooth out.
- Pour cans of cherries on top of the cream cheese mixture then top the cherries with cool whip.
FROZEN ORANGE DELIGHT
"Knowing a diabetic friend would be attending our cookout, I concocted this sorbet-like treat so she wouldn't miss out on dessert," Diane Daniel of Birmingham, Alabama reports. "I've also made it with sugar-free cherry and raspberry gelatin with great results."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings (1 quart).
Number Of Ingredients 4
- In a small bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in pineapple juice. Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes or until slightly thickened. , Fold in whipped topping. Fill cylinder of ice cream freezer two-thirds full; freeze according to manufacturer's directions. Allow to ripen in ice cream freezer or firm up in the refrigerator freezer for 2-4 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 140 calories, Fat 4g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 6mg sodium, Carbohydrate 23g carbohydrate (19g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 0 protein.
This is a great light dessert; whenever it's served, seconds are requested. For variety, you could also use blueberry or lemon pie filling.
Provided by DAYLERENE
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Crumble cookies into a 9x9 inch pan and set aside. In a medium bowl, whip cream and set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whip together cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth and fluffy. Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture and spoon over crumbled cookies. Spread pie filling over top and refrigerate overnight.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 456.6 calories, Carbohydrate 53.1 g, Cholesterol 63.6 mg, Fat 25.8 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 4.3 g, SaturatedFat 13.4 g, Sodium 209.9 mg, Sugar 6.6 g
OPAL'S CHERRY DELIGHT
Cherry refrigerated cheesecake. Delicious and simple. Very quick, simple to make with no special ingredients!
Provided by NancyJo922
Categories Desserts Cakes Cheesecake Recipes No-Bake Cheesecake Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Mix graham cracker crumbs, 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar, and butter together in a bowl; press into a 9x9-inch pan.
- Whisk cream cheese, whipped topping, and 1 cup confectioners' sugar together in a bowl until smooth; spread over graham cracker crust. Pour cherry pie filling over cream cheese mixture layer. Refrigerate until firm, at least 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 393.4 calories, Carbohydrate 48.4 g, Cholesterol 40.9 mg, Fat 21.3 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 3.1 g, SaturatedFat 14.4 g, Sodium 225.2 mg, Sugar 29.6 g
EASY CHERRY DELIGHT DESSERT (NO-BAKE) RECIPE - (3.9/5)
Provided by á-590
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Prepare a 9 x 9" baking pan. In a bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and 1 tablespoon sugar; spread on bottom of prepared baking pan to form a crust. Mix the Dream Whip topping according to directions on the package, then beat in the softened cream cheese into the Dream Whip a little at a time. Add the remaining sugar and vanilla until well blended. Smooth on top of the crust. Top with the cherry pie filling. Chill at least 3 hours (overnight is even better) if storing in the fridge overnight, cover with plastic wrap.
ORANGE DELIGHT DESSERT
Thanksgiving just isn't the same without this tasty, fluffy treat. This treat is also fantastic for summer-time cookouts and picnics!
Provided by Angel91805
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Combine sour cream and jello in a small bowl. Mix until jello has dissolved (will take a bit). Drain the pineapple and oranges very well, there should be NO juice remaining. Mix the fruit into the jello mixture. Add the walnuts. Fold in the Cool Whip. Let cool in the fridge for an hour or more.
More about "orange cherry delight recipes"
CHERRY ORANGE DELIGHT RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
Servings 16Total Time 3 hrs
ORANGE DELIGHT JELLO RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
ORANGE DELIGHT RECIPE | PEARL® VODKA
ORANGE CHERRY TOMATOES INFORMATION, RECIPES AND FACTS
ORANGE DELIGHT - PLOWING THROUGH LIFE
CREAM CHEESE CHERRY DELIGHT RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
ORANGE TRIFLE DELIGHT RECIPE – HOWSYOUR FOOD
CHERRY-ORANGE-DELIGHT | CHERRY DELIGHT, DESSERTS, NO COOK DESSERTS
ANGEL CHERRY DELIGHT || NO BAKE DESSERT || HOW TO RECIPE
CHERRY DELIGHT RECIPE - A RANCH MOM
CLASSIC CHERRY DELIGHT RECIPE - CRAZY FOR CRUST
ORANGE DELIGHT | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE COMMUNITY!
NO BAKE CHERRY DELIGHT PLUS A RECIPE VIDEO - MY KITCHEN CRAZE
PREPARE OUR ORANGE-CHERRY DELIGHT RECIPE FOR A SWEET DESSERT. TRY ...
ORANGE DELIGHT RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
CHERRY DELIGHT - MODERNLY MORGAN
CHERRY ORANGE DELIGHT RECIPE | SAY MMM
ORANGE DELIGHT RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE ORANGE DELIGHT RECIPE
CHERRY DELIGHT RECIPE - CRUNCHY CREAMY SWEET
ORANGE DELIGHT CAKE RECIPE - CLEVERLY SIMPLE
49 EASY AND TASTY CHERRY DELIGHT RECIPES BY HOME COOKS
SMOOTH ORANGE JELL-O DELIGHT RECIPE - SIX SISTERS' STUFF
EASY NO BAKE CHERRY DELIGHT - FLOUR ON MY FINGERS
ORANGE MANDARIN DELIGHT RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
RECIPES FOR CHERRY ORANGE DELIGHT WITH GROCERY LISTS AND …
CHERRY DELIGHT - PLOWING THROUGH LIFE
NO BAKE CHERRY DELIGHT IN JARS - A SOUTHERN SOUL
ANGEL FOOD CHERRY DELIGHT - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
51 EASY AND TASTY CHERRY DELIGHT RECIPES BY HOME COOKS
CHERRY-ORANGE DELIGHT RECIPE | ORANGE DELIGHT RECIPE, JELLO …
10 BEST CHERRY DELIGHT COOL WHIP RECIPES | YUMMLY
NO-BAKE CHERRY DELIGHT RECIPE - PEAR TREE KITCHEN
SUGAR FREE CHERRY DELIGHT RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
THE CITRUS DELIGHT - TIPSY BARTENDER
RECIPE 589 - CHERRY ORANGE DELIGHT
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love