ORANGE-CREAM CHEESE BISCUITS
Serve these cream cheese and marmalade biscuits with your favorite tea, and for a moment you may feel that you're in Ireland!
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Categories Side Dish
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Heat oven to 450°F. Mix Bisquick mix, orange peel and orange juice until soft dough forms; beat vigorously 30 seconds. Place dough on surface generously sprinkled with Bisquick mix; roll in Bisquick mix to coat. Knead 10 times.
- Roll dough 1/2 inch thick. Cut with 2 1/2-inch cutter dipped in Bisquick mix. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Mix cream cheese and marmalade. Spoon about 1 teaspoon cream cheese mixture onto center of each circle; sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 135, Carbohydrate 20 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 0 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 360 mg
ORANGE CREAM CHEESE SPREAD
"Here's a smooth fluffy spread that couldn't be easier to make-it has only four ingredients," reports Lois Gelzer of Standish, Maine. "Try it as a topper on oven-fresh muffins or pumpkin bread. It lends a zingy orange taste to toast and bagels at breakfast, too."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1 cup.
Number Of Ingredients 4
- In a bowl, beat all ingredients until smooth. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 84 calories, Fat 5g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 16mg cholesterol, Sodium 84mg sodium, Carbohydrate 7g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
ORANGE DREAM PULL-APART BREAD
- Preheat oven to 375°. Cut cream cheese into 20 pieces. Using a small knife, cut a horizontal pocket into the side of each biscuit; fill each with a piece of cream cheese. Pinch opening to seal., In a shallow bowl, mix brown sugar, pecans and orange zest. Dip biscuits in melted butter; roll in brown sugar mixture. Stand biscuits on their side in a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan., Bake until golden brown, 35-40 minutes. Cool in pan 5 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 444 calories, Fat 30g fat (12g saturated fat), Cholesterol 49mg cholesterol, Sodium 612mg sodium, Carbohydrate 42g carbohydrate (25g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 5g protein.
ORANGE CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
- Beat cream cheese, butter or margarine, orange peel, and orange juice until creamy. Beat in confectioner's sugar until blended and smooth.
- Spread about 1 1/2 teaspoons on each cooled cookie. Sprinkle with walnuts.
- Let icing set 1 to 2 hours. Refrigerate in an airtight container with waxed paper between layers up to 1 week.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 45.4 calories, Carbohydrate 6.3 g, Cholesterol 3.1 mg, Fat 2.2 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 0.4 g, SaturatedFat 0.8 g, Sodium 8.4 mg, Sugar 6 g
ORANGE CREAM CHEESE BISCUITS
- Heat oven to 450°F
- Mix baking mix, orange peel and orange juice till soft dough forms; beat vigorously 30 seconds.
- Turn dough onto surface generously dusted with baking mix; roll in baking mix to coat.
- Shape into ball; knead 10 times.
- Roll 1/2 inch thick.
- Cut with 2 1/2 inch cutter dipped in mix.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Mix cream cheese and marmalade.
- Spoon 1 tsp onto center of each circle; srpinkle with sugar.
- Bake 8-10 minutes till brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 134.9, Fat 5.7, SaturatedFat 2.2, Cholesterol 6.7, Sodium 324.6, Carbohydrate 18.5, Fiber 0.6, Sugar 5.5, Protein 2.5
ORANGE ROSEMARY BISCUITS
Provided by Food Network
Yield 9 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In large bowl stir together flour, baking powder, salt, rosemary and orange zest. Cut in butter; gradually add orange juice to make a soft dough. Knead on lightly floured surface 10 turns. Roll out dough to 1/4 inch thickness. Cut with 2 1/2 inch cutter. Place on baking sheet; bake at 425 degrees F for 12 to 15 minutes or until browned.
- Serve with ham or prosciutto, goat cheese and olive oil. Goat cheese can be rolled in 1 tsp. orange zest and 1 tsp. chopped rosemary.
GRANDMA'S ORANGE ROLLS WITH ORANGE CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
- Dissolve yeast in warm water and warm orange juice in a bowl. Let stand until yeast softens and begins to form a creamy foam, about 5 minutes.
- Beat warm milk, shortening, 1/4 cup white sugar, egg, and salt together in a separate bowl. Stir yeast mixture into milk mixture. Add enough flour to mixture to create a soft dough. Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Grease a large bowl and two 11x7x2-inch baking sheets.
- Place dough in the greased bowl and turn dough to coat all sides. Cover bowl with plastic wrap or a clean towel and let rise in a warm place until dough is doubled in size, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down and divide in half. Roll each half on a lightly floured surface creating two 15x10-inch rectangles.
- Mix sugar, softened butter, and orange zest in a bowl until filling is smooth. Spread half of the filling onto each dough rectangle. Roll each rectangle around the filling, jelly roll-style, starting with the long end creating a log. Cut each log into 15 rolls.
- Arrange rolls on the prepared baking sheets. Cover baking sheets with plastic wrap and let rolls rise until doubled in size, about 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Remove plastic wrap from baking sheets.
- Bake rolls in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Beat confectioners' sugar, cream cheese, softened butter, orange juice, and orange zest in a bowl until frosting is smooth. Spread frosting on the warm rolls.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 195.2 calories, Carbohydrate 29.8 g, Cholesterol 21.7 mg, Fat 7.6 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 2.4 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, Sodium 122.4 mg, Sugar 17.3 g
ORANGE PECAN CREAM CHEESE PULL-APART DANISH LOAF
This is one of my most treasured recipes. Flaky refrig biscuits are filled with cream cheese, dredged in butter, rolled sugar, pecans, orange zest. Baked in a bundt pan, the loaf is inverted and drizzled with a glaze. Pull off a danish and slip into bliss.
Provided by nott2339
Yield 1 10 inch coffee cake, 10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Combine sugar, pecans, orange zest.
- Separate each biscuit, (there shoud be 20 biscuts - so you will have 40 layers).
- Cut cream cheese into 20 pieces.
- Place one piece of cream cheese on each of 20 biscuit halves.
- Top with remaining biscuits halves and pinch the edges to seal them.
- Dip filled biscuits in melted butter.
- Dredge in the sugar mixture. I do have to make extra mixture sometimes.
- Stand each biscuit on it's edge in a lightly greased 12-cup bundt pan, spacing evenly, but together.
- Drizzle with remaining butter and sugar mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Immediately invert onto a wire rack.
- Combine powdered sugar and orange juice, and drizzle over the danish.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 420.7, Fat 19.6, SaturatedFat 8.9, Cholesterol 33.8, Sodium 511.9, Carbohydrate 58.2, Fiber 0.6, Sugar 27.2, Protein 5.1
More about "orange cream cheese biscuits recipes"
ORANGE BISCUITS WITH CREAM CHEESE FILLING - RANBOW …
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
CREAM CHEESE BISCUITS - THE SOUTHERN LADY COOKS
10 BEST PILLSBURY BISCUITS WITH CREAM CHEESE RECIPES
RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY MEAL IDEAS | FOOD NETWORK
ORANGE CREAM DESSERT SQUARES RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
ORANGE-CREAM CHEESE BISCUITS - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
ORANGE-CREAM CHEESE PASTRIES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
ORANGE CREAM CHEESE BISCUITS RECIPE - KETONEBEE.COM
ORANGE CREAM BISCUITS A DIFFERENT VERSION OF CUSTARD ... - PEARLSOFEAST
ORANGE CUPCAKES WITH CREAM CHEESE FROSTING - BISCUITS & BURLAP
ORANGE CREAM CHEESE BISCUITS - RECIPE WILD
5000 RECIPES: ORANGE CREAM CHEESE BISCUITS
BEST HOMEMADE ORANGE ROLLS - THE STAY AT HOME CHEF
RECIPE FOR ORANGE CREAM CHEESE BISCUITS - ONLINE RECIPES FROM …
RAD RECIPES: ORANGE CREAM CHEESE BISCUITS
ORANGE CREAM CHEESE BISCUITS - RECIPES ONLINE
TOPRECIPES | ORANGE CREAM CHEESE BISCUITS
BEST COOKING BREADS RECIPES: ORANGE CREAM CHEESE BISCUITS
ORANGE CREAM CHEESE BISCUITS | RECIPE GOLDMINE RECIPES
RECIPE(TRIED): ORANGE-CREAM CHEESE BISCUITS (USING BISCUIT MIX ...
RECIPES - BETTYCROCKER.COM
ORANGE CREAM CHEESE BISCUITS - COMPLETERECIPES.COM
ORANGE-CREAM CHEESE BISCUITS | RECIPE - PINTEREST
ORANGE CREAM CHEESE BISCUITS RECIPE – THE BEST FREE COOKING …
CRANBERRY ORANGE CREAM CHEESE MUFFINS - BUTTER YOUR BISCUIT
ORANGE CREAM CHEESE FILLED PULL APARTS - MY RECIPE TREASURES
CREAM CHEESE BUTTERMILK BISCUITS > CALL ME PMC
ORANGE CHEESECAKE WITH COOKIE CRUST AND CREAM CHEESE ORANGE …
ORANGE-CREAM CHEESE BISCUITS | RECIPE | CREAM CHEESE BISCUITS, …
ORANGE CREAM CHEESE COOKIES - GOODIE GODMOTHER
RECIPE | MYRECIPES
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #for-large-groups #breads #rolls-biscuits #dietary #number-of-servings
You'll also love