OVEN BAKED GARLIC AND PARMESAN FRIES
- Preheat an oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Place the potatoes in a mixing bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Season with garlic, thyme, and 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt. Toss until evenly coated. Lift the fries out of the bowl and spread onto a nonstick baking sheet in a single layer. Save the remaining oil in the bowl.
- Bake in the preheated oven 30 minutes, flipping the fries halfway through baking. Return the fries to the bowl with the olive oil, sprinkle with 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese and parsley. Toss to coat, then spread again onto the baking sheet. Return to the oven, and bake until the Parmesan cheese melts, about 10 minutes. Sprinkle the fries with the remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 481.3 calories, Carbohydrate 68.5 g, Cholesterol 13.2 mg, Fat 18.2 g, Fiber 5 g, Protein 13.9 g, SaturatedFat 4.5 g, Sodium 365.4 mg, Sugar 2.5 g
OVEN BAKED SWEET POTATO FRIES
Need a side dish? Bake a batch of sweet potato fries that will please your friends and family. Soybean oil, labeled vegetable oil, helps brown evenly. Season as you please!
Provided by United Soybean Board
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Position rack in upper third of oven and preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Place sweet potatoes and soybean oil in large bowl, toss lightly. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer on prepared baking sheet, being sure not to overcrowd.
- Bake until tender and golden brown, turning occasionally. Cooking time is 18 to 24 minutes. Cool 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 287.2 calories, Carbohydrate 46 g, Fat 10.4 g, Fiber 7 g, Protein 3.6 g, SaturatedFat 1.6 g, Sodium 345.1 mg, Sugar 9.5 g
- Heat oven to 425 degrees. Cut potatoes lengthwise into thick slices, then into 1/2-inch-by-1/2-inch-thick strips. Place in a bowl of cold water until ready to use. Drain and dry well on paper towels.
- Toss potatoes with oil and spread out on a dark roasting pan or baking sheet. Scatter thyme over potatoes. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, turning occasionally, until potatoes are brown and crisp on all sides.
- Remove from oven, discard thyme stems (the leaves will have fallen off), sprinkle with salt and pepper, and serve immediately.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. In a large bowl, toss the potatoes with the oil and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray and spread the potatoes in a single layer. Bake until golden and crisp, about 35 minutes. Remove the fries with a spatula and season with salt.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 280, Fat 7 grams, Sodium 305 milligrams, Carbohydrate 50 grams, Fiber 3.6 grams, Protein 6 grams
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Preheat a baking sheet in the hot oven for at least 5 minutes.
- While the baking sheet is heating, toss the potatoes with the olive oil and 3/4 teaspoon salt in a large bowl. Then dump the potatoes out onto a baking sheet, spreading to a single layer. Roast for 30 to 35 minutes, shaking the pan every now and then, until the potatoes are cooked through, brown and crispy. Toss the fries in a big bowl with the parsley and cheese.
I jazz up these baked french fries with paprika and garlic powder. Something about the combination of spices packs a punch. The leftovers are even good cold! -Heather Byers, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 400°. Cut each potato into 12 wedges. In a large bowl, combine oil, paprika, salt and garlic powder. Add potatoes; toss to coat., Transfer to a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake until tender, 40-45 minutes, turning once.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 200 calories, Fat 4g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 457mg sodium, Carbohydrate 38g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 5g fiber), Protein 5g protein.
OVEN BAKED ZUCCHINI FRIES
- Preheat an oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil lightly greased with cooking spray.
- Cut the peeled zucchini in half lengthwise and remove the seeds. Slice the zucchini ito 1/2 x 1/2 x 4 inch pieces.
- Combine the bread crumbs, cheese, and seasoned salt in a pie plate. Dip the zucchini fries into the melted margarine, then press into bread crumbs. Gently toss between your hands so any bread crumbs that haven't stuck can fall away. Place the breaded zucchini onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake the zucchini in the preheated oven until the fries are golden and tender, about 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 217.3 calories, Carbohydrate 17.7 g, Cholesterol 4.6 mg, Fat 14 g, Fiber 1.7 g, Protein 5.9 g, SaturatedFat 3.2 g, Sodium 666.7 mg, Sugar 2.4 g
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with foil, and coat well with vegetable cooking spray. Scrub potatoes well and cut into 1/2 inch thick fries.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss potatoes with oil, sugar, salt and red pepper. Spread on baking sheet in one layer.
- Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until potatoes are tender and browned. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 155.7 calories, Carbohydrate 34.1 g, Fat 1 g, Fiber 3.3 g, Protein 3.8 g, SaturatedFat 0.2 g, Sodium 402.7 mg, Sugar 3.9 g
BEST BAKED FRENCH FRIES
The healthiest way to make fries is to bake them. It saves money and you can't beat the taste. I have been playing around with different ways to bake fries for some time now, and I feel this is the best recipe thus far. Baking time may vary depending on how thick you cut the fries. Enjoy!
Provided by Life Tastes Good
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil; spray with cooking spray.
- Place sliced potatoes in a colander; sprinkle sugar over potatoes. Set aside until liquid is released from potatoes, 20 to 30 minutes. Drain liquid and dry potatoes well.
- Mix potato slices, olive oil, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper in a resealable bag until evenly coated. Spread coated potato slices in a single layer, leaving space around each potato, on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes; flip fries and continue baking until crisp and browned, about 20 more minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 388.4 calories, Carbohydrate 59.8 g, Fat 14.4 g, Fiber 7.2 g, Protein 6.6 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, Sodium 601 mg, Sugar 5.8 g
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Oil two baking sheets with 1 tablespoon of olive oil each. Slice the potatoes into 1/2 inch wide by 1/4 inch thick fries. In a large. Bowl toss the potatoes with the remaining olive oil. Spread the potatoes out in a single layer on each baking sheet. Bake for 3040 minutes until golden brown. Flip the fries occasionally so that they brown evenly and do not stick. Season and serve.
People also searched
More about "oven fries recipes"
EASY OVEN FRIES RECIPE - COOKING LSL
Category Side DishCalories 191 per servingTotal Time 1 hr 10 mins
- Fill a large bowl with cold water and place potatoes in it. Let them soak for 15-30 minutes at room temperature.
- Place potatoes in a clean and dry bowl. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients for the seasoning. Sprinkle over potatoes, make sure they are coated in seasoning evenly. Drizzle with oil.
FRENCH FRIES, OVEN FRIED! | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE ...
4.6/5 (5) See details »
OVEN BAKED FRIES - SPEND WITH PENNIES
4.9/5 (337)Category Side DishCuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hr 20 mins
- Let potatoes soak in cold water in the sink or in a bowl for at least 30 minutes. Remove from water and dry very well.
CRISPY OVEN BAKED FRENCH FRIES | CHEF SOUS CHEF
4.4/5 (7)Servings 4Cuisine Canadian, Comfort, North American, Whole30Category Appetizer, Food And Drink
- No. 2 | Place potato sticks in a pot. Cover with cold water and add about 1 tbsp salt. Bring the potatoes to a boil for 5 minutes. Drain the water and ensure the fries are completely dry.
- No. 3 | On a baking sheet, season the potatoes with a sprinkling of salt, pepper, and olive oil. Mix with your hands to coat then arrange the fries on a single layer of the baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, flip then cook an additional 10 minutes. Check for doneness and cook for additional time checking every 3-5 minutes.
- No. 4 | Once the fries are done, place in a bowl and season with additional pinch of salt and the chives. Serve with mayo and/or ketchup.
SUPER-CRISPY OVEN FRIES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Servings 4Total Time 35 mins
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Place potatoes in a large saucepan, and cover with water to 2 inches above. Place pot over high heat for 10 minutes (it will take about 8 minutes to come to a boil, and will only boil for a couple minutes). Drain potatoes in a colander, and dry on paper towels.
- Toss potatoes with oil on a rimmed baking sheet, and arrange in a single layer. Bake in preheated oven until golden and crisp, about 20 minutes, turning after 10 minutes. Sprinkle with salt.
BEST OVEN BAKED FRIES RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE FRIES IN THE OVEN
Cuisine AmericanServings 2-3Occupation Senior Food ProducerTotal Time 40 mins See details »
HOW TO MAKE PERFECT OIL-FREE OVEN BAKED FRIES - FROM MY BOWL
Servings 1Total Time 40 minsEstimated Reading Time 4 mins
- Chop your fries into any shape of your choice; wedges that are between 1/2″ and 3/4″ are recommended.
BELL PEPPER OVEN FRIES RECIPE | EATINGWELL
Total Time 40 mins
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Place a wire rack on a large rimmed baking sheet and coat with cooking spray. Core peppers; remove and discard seeds and membranes. Slice the peppers into 1/2-inch rings.
- Spread flour in a shallow dish. Lightly whisk egg whites and water in another shallow dish. Combine panko, Parmesan, 1 teaspoon onion powder, smoked paprika and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper in a third shallow dish.
- Dredge the pepper rings in the flour, shaking off excess. Next, dredge in the egg white mixture and finally, dredge in the panko mixture, turning to coat well. Transfer to the prepared rack. Coat on all sides with cooking spray. Bake until browned and crispy, 15 to 18 minutes.
- Meanwhile, stir yogurt, mayonnaise, vinegar and the remaining 1/2 teaspoon onion powder and 1/8 teaspoon each salt and pepper together in a small bowl. Serve the fries with the sauce.
OVEN FRIES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
4.5/5 (5)Servings 4
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl; toss well. Arrange the potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake at 450° for 35 minutes or until golden.
HOW TO MAKE OVEN FRIES THAT ARE ACTUALLY CRISPY | MYRECIPES
Estimated Reading Time 5 mins See details »
OVEN FRIES : RECIPES : COOKING CHANNEL RECIPE | COOKING ...
4.7/5 (82)Total Time 40 minsCategory Side-Dish See details »
OVEN FRIES - RECIPE - FINECOOKING
4.6/5 (13)Servings 4Cuisine AmericanCategory Side Dishes See details »
THE SECRET TECHNIQUE FOR GETTING CRISPY OVEN-BAKED FRIES
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins See details »
AMERICA’S TEST KITCHEN’S FOOLPROOF METHOD FOR OVEN ...
Author Anna Monette RobertsEstimated Reading Time 7 mins See details »
OVEN FRIES WITH JERK SEASONING RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
See details »
OVEN ROASTED FRENCH FRIES BEST RECIPE - IMAGE OF FOOD RECIPE
See details »
19 FRENCH FRIES IDEAS | COOKING RECIPES, YUMMY FOOD, LOVE FOOD
See details »
MILLER'S FRESH FOODS - RECIPE: SEASONED OVEN FRIES
See details »
60-minutes-or-less time-to-make course main-ingredient preparation low-protein healthy side-dishes potatoes vegetables low-fat dietary low-cholesterol low-saturated-fat low-calorie healthy-2 low-in-something
You'll also love