PAN-SEARED CRISPY SALMON
Provided by Food Network
Number Of Ingredients 9
- 1. Season the fish on both sides with salt and pepper. Heat 3 tablespoons of the olive oil in a saute pan. Place the salmon, skin-side down, in the pan and cook (without moving the fish) until the skin is crispy, about 4 to 5 minutes. Reduce the heat, turn the salmon, and continue to cook for another 3 to 4 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, heat the remaining tablespoon oil in another saute pan over medium heat. Add the garlic, shallots, and leek; saute for 3 to 5 minutes until the leak begins to soften.
- 3. Add the cannellini beans and the wine; bring to a gentle simmer. Add the butter. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
PAN SEARED SALMON
- Remove the salmon from the refrigerator and let stand at room temperature for at least 10 minutes. With a paper towel, pat the fillets very dry on both sides.
- Heat the butter and oil in a 12-inch cast iron or heavy stainless steel skillet over medium-high heat until the butter foams and the foam subsides, about 3 minutes. It's important the pan is VERY hot before you add the salmon, or it won't crisp properly.
- Just before adding it to the pan, season the flesh side of the salmon with 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper.
- Carefully place the fillets in the skillet, skin-side up, lowering them down away from you to protect yourself from splatters. Sprinkle the skin side of the salmon with a pinch of kosher salt.
- Let the salmon cook on the first side completely undisturbed until the flesh appears cooked about 3/4 of the way up the fillet, about 5 to 6 minutes.
- With a fish spatula or similar long, wide, flexible spatula, carefully flip the fillets. They should release easily from the pan; if they are sticking, the salmon most likely isn't ready yet. Let cook another 30 seconds or so, then try again.
- Reduce the pan heat to medium. Cook the salmon on the other side for 2 to 4 minutes more, until it is done to your liking (I remove the salmon at 130 degrees for medium). Remove to a plate and let rest 5 minutes. Squeeze lemon over the top and sprinkle with herbs. Serve hot or at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 (of 4), Calories 290 kcal, Carbohydrate 3 g, Protein 34 g, Fat 15 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, TransFat 1 g, Cholesterol 101 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 1 g, UnsaturatedFat 10 g
PAN SEARED SALMON I
- Preheat a large heavy skillet over medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Coat salmon with olive oil. Place in skillet, and increase heat to high. Cook for 3 minutes. Sprinkle with capers, and salt and pepper. Turn salmon over, and cook for 5 minutes, or until browned. Salmon is done when it flakes easily with a fork.
- Transfer salmon to individual plates, and garnish with lemon slices.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 371 calories, Carbohydrate 1.7 g, Cholesterol 99.1 mg, Fat 25.1 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 33.7 g, SaturatedFat 4.6 g, Sodium 299.8 mg
PAN SEARED SALMON II
- In a large skillet, melt the teaspoon of butter and fry the salmon fillets until they are flaky on the inside and a little golden on the outside.
- In a medium skillet, place the oil, red pepper and yellow pepper; saute for 3 minutes. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine garlic and lemon juice. Drizzle over the finished salmon fillets. Place the cooked peppers on top of the filets. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 224.8 calories, Carbohydrate 5.2 g, Cholesterol 57.7 mg, Fat 14.2 g, Fiber 1.7 g, Protein 20 g, SaturatedFat 3.2 g, Sodium 62.4 mg, Sugar 1 g
PAN SEARED SALMON FILLETS
Provided by Martha Stewart
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Preheat oven to 350. Heat a medium ovenproof nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add olive oil. Pat salmon dry with paper towels. Season the flesh-side of the salmon with salt. When the oil is hot, add salmon skin-side down. Sear until the skin is golden brown and crispy, about 5 minutes. Turn and transfer to oven and cook until a cake tester or tip of a paring knife is just warm to the touch when inserted into the middle of the salmon; about 5 minutes for medium-rare and 9 minutes for fully cooked through. Let rest for 2 minutes and serve immediately topped with a pat of butter.
More about "pan seared salmon i recipes"
RESTAURANT-STYLE PAN SEARED SALMON - ONCE UPON A CHEF
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 15 minsCategory DinnerCalories 384 per serving
EASY PAN SEARED SALMON - THE LEMON BOWL®
PAN SEARED SALMON - CRISPY SKIN SALMON TAKES 10 MINUTES TO MAKE!
HOW TO PAN SEAR SALMON | ALLRECIPES
SEARED AND BAKED SALMON - TWO CUPS OF HEALTH
PAN SEARED SALMON I RECIPE
EASY SALMON RECIPES ON STOVE | DEPORECIPE.CO
CREAMY PAN SEARED SALMON RECIPE | EASY SALMON DINNER …
10 BEST PAN SEARED SALMON SAUCE RECIPES | YUMMLY
11 BEST PAN-SEARED SALMON RECIPES - EATWELL101
PAN SEARED SALMON RECIPE - GARDEN IN THE KITCHEN
PAN SEARED SALMON - COOKING WITH COIT
PAN ROASTED SALMON | BLUE JEAN CHEF - MEREDITH LAURENCE
EASY SALMON PICCATA RECIPE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
PAN SEARED SALMON WITH GARLIC BUTTER - DINNER AT THE ZOO
PAN SEARED SALMON RECIPE - CONFESSIONS OF A FIT FOODIE
GARLIC BUTTER PAN SEARED SALMON | KITCHN
EASY CRISPY PAN SEARED SALMON RECIPE - TO SIMPLY INSPIRE
PAN SEARED SALMON (WITH LEMON BUTTER SAUCE!) - COOKING CLASSY
PAN SEARED SALMON – MY ROI LIST
PAN-SEARED SALMON RECIPE | MYRECIPES
PAN-SEARED SALMON WITH LEMON GARLIC SAUCE - JESSICA GAVIN
PAN SEARED SALMON RECIPE - SO EASY TO MAKE | PRIMAVERA KITCHEN
PAN SEARED SALMON RECIPE - A SIMPLE AND ELEGANT DINNER IDEA
15 MINUTE PAN SEARED SALMON - HOUSE OF NASH EATS
PAN SEARED SALMON | PAN FRY SALMON | PAN FRIED SALMON RECIPE
CRISPY PAN SEARED SALMON RECIPE - THE MEDITERRANEAN DISH
EASY PAN SEARED SALMON RECIPE • SALT & LAVENDER
PAN SEARED SALMON WITH LEMON GARLIC BUTTER SAUCE - CAFE DELITES
PAN SEARED SALMON WITH AVOCADO REMOULADE : EPISODE +10 …
SIMPLE PAN SEARED SALMON RECIPE - HONESTLY MOMMING
PAN-SEARED SALMON WITH LEMON BUTTER (VIDEO)
PERFECT PAN SEARED SALMON RECIPE (15 MINUTES!) | WHOLESOME YUM
PAN SEARED SALMON IN GARLIC MASCARPONE SAUCE - SERVING DUMPLINGS
SIMPLE PAN-SEARED SALMON RECIPE FOR AN ELEGANT, HEALTHY, AND …
PAN-SEARED SALMON | AMERICA'S TEST KITCHEN
EASY PAN SEARED SALMON – A COUPLE COOKS
PAN SEARED SALMON WITH CREAMY PEAS - SIMPLY DELICIOUS
EASY PAN SEARED SALMON WITH SKIN (OR WITHOUT) - MIND OVER MUNCH
HOW TO MAKE PERFECT PAN SEARED SALMON WITH SKIN - ZESTFUL KITCHEN
BEST SPICY CAJUN PAN SEARED SNAPPER RECIPE - FIT FOUND ME
PAN-SEARED SALMON WITH SOY MUSTARD GLAZE - ONCE UPON A CHEF
You'll also love