BUTTERNUT SQUASH SOUP WITH CHIPOTLE CREAM
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Using 1 tablespoon of the olive oil, grease the sliced surface of the squash and season with salt and pepper, to taste. Arrange on a baking sheet and roast until very tender, about 45 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- In a large heavy pot over medium-high heat, add the remaining olive oil, onion, celery, and carrot, then season with a pinch of salt. Saute until just tender, about 10 minutes. Add the garlic and saute for 2 minutes. Scoop the butternut squash flesh into the pot and stir. Add 4 cups of the chicken broth and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low, cover the pot, and simmer until the vegetables are very tender, about 30 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and using an immersion blender, carefully puree the soup until very smooth. If necessary, add more of the remaining stock to create desired consistency. Mix in 2 teaspoons of the chipotle into the soup, and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- In a small bowl, mix together 1 teaspoon of chipotle and the sour cream. Season the chipotle cream with salt and pepper, to taste. Transfer the soup to bowls. Top each with a dollop of chipotle cream and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 160 calorie, Fat 10 grams, SaturatedFat 3 grams, Cholesterol 8 milligrams, Sodium 738 milligrams, Carbohydrate 14 grams, Fiber 3 grams, Protein 5 grams, Sugar 4 grams
RWOP FINALIST: BREAKFAST EMPANADAS WITH CHIPOTLE CREAM
From Real Women of Philadelphia 2010 Finalist Stacey Shields: A savory breakfast dish, the spicy sausage and chilies really kick this up a notch. The chipotle cream is the perfect accompaniment and the biscuit dough saves a lot of time.
Provided by Allrecipes Member
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a cookie sheet with vegetable oil cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, cook sausage, crumbling into small pieces. Once cooked through, drain fat. Add 8 oz. cream cheese to sausage and stir until melted. Add tomatoes, cumin, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Stir to combine.
- Open can of biscuits; separate each biscuit into 2 halves. Flatten each half with your hands to make larger. Spoon a heaping tablespoon of sausage mixture onto center of each biscuit; fold biscuit in half and seal by pressing edges together. Place on prepared baking sheet and brush with beaten egg.
- Bake 15 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before serving with Chipotle Cream.
- Chipotle Cream: In a small saucepan, combine 4 oz. cream cheese, sour cream, chipotle peppers and garlic salt. Cook over medium heat until cream cheese is melted and all ingredients are combined.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 247.3 calories, Carbohydrate 14.9 g, Cholesterol 55 mg, Fat 17.9 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 7.8 g, SaturatedFat 7.5 g, Sodium 869.7 mg, Sugar 2.1 g
QUICK CHIPOTLE CREAM
- In a small bowl, stir together reduced-fat sour cream, adobo sauce, and milk; season with coarse salt and ground pepper. Chill until ready to serve.
ZESTY CHIPOTLE LIME CREMA
I love this combination of ingredients and have used them before in an aioli . I was inspired by a couple of other recipes to mix them in sour cream instead to make a delicious crema. This makes a delicious topping for tacos, enchilada's or anything else you want to add some pizzaz to! One chipotle is plenty spicy for us, add more to your personal taste.
Provided by momaphet
Yield 1 cup
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl with an immersion blender or in a regular blender. Make sure all ingredients have fully blended, no lumps. Serve or chill for later - will thicken slightly.
- This is a recipe that really flexes to personal taste.
- Add a little zest unless you like a lot - then add more.
- Start with juice from half the lime , one garlic and one chipotle, ziz it up, then add what you like more of - I like 1 chipotle, 2 garlic and juice from the whole lime and zest from half a lime, but lime sizes vary greatly and so does how much juice you get. You want a tangy, garlicky crema with some pow from the chipotle.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 468.5, Fat 45.5, SaturatedFat 26.5, Cholesterol 119.6, Sodium 185.8, Carbohydrate 14.7, Fiber 1.9, Sugar 9.2, Protein 5.4
More about "panela with chipotle cream recipes"
PANELA WITH CHIPOTLE CREAM RECIPE - COOKING CHANNEL
Cuisine MexicanTotal Time 10 minsServings 8-10
PANELA WITH CHIPOTLE CREAM - MASTERCOOK
CHIPOTLE PASTA SALAD | CACIQUE® INC.
CHIPOTLE CREAM RECIPE | MYRECIPES
DRY NOODLE SOUP WITH CHIPOTLE AND PANELA CHEESE - CHEF PEPíN
MOZZARELLA AND CHIPOTLE RECIPES (41) - SUPERCOOK
PANELA, PILONCILLO, RASPADURA OR CHANCACA - LAYLITA'S RECIPES
10 BEST PANELA CHEESE RECIPES | YUMMLY
QUESO PANELA RECIPES | DEPORECIPE.CO
CREAMY CHIPOTLE SAUCE – LAYLITA’S RECIPES
SIMPLE CHIPOTLE CREAM SAUCE - BERLY'S KITCHEN
10 BEST CREAMY CHIPOTLE SAUCE RECIPES | YUMMLY
PANELA WITH CHIPOTLE CREAM | RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK …
PANELA WITH CHIPOTLE CREAM RECIPE | MARCELA VALLADOLID | FOOD ... RECIPE
QUESO PANELA RECIPES RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
PANELA CHEESE FRIES WITH CHIPOTLE CREMA - FOODNESS GRACIOUS
BAKED PANELA - THERESCIPES.INFO
CHIPOTLE AND CREAM RECIPES (125) - SUPERCOOK
CARNE ASADA STREET TACOS - FOOD RECIPES
CHIPOTLE CREMA RECIPE | MYRECIPES
PANELA WITH CHIPOTLE CREAM – RECIPES NETWORK
CHIPOTLE CREAM RECIPE
17 CANNED CHIPOTLE PEPPER RECIPES - ¡HOLA! JALAPEÑO
CHIPOTLE CREAM RECIPE | REAL SIMPLE
23 CHIPOTLE COPYCAT RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
CHIPOTLE CREAMED CORN ON THE GRILL RECIPE - TABLESPOON.COM
PANELA RECIPES | BIGOVEN
PANELA WITH CHIPOTLE CREAM - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
BEYOND® SAUSAGE PANELA CHIPOTLE CREMA DOG | CACIQUE® INC.
CHIPOTLE SOUR CREAM : RECIPES - COOKING CHANNEL
PANELA CHEESE DRENCHED IN CHIPOTLE CREAM RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
FRIED PANELA CHEESE RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
PANELA WITH CHIPOTLE CREAM | RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK RECIPES, FOOD, …
DROWNED PANELA CAKES - ALLMEXRECIPES
PANELA WITH CHIPOTLE CREAM | RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK RECIPES, FOOD ...
CHEESE-STUFFED SQUASH BLOSSOMS WITH SPICY CHIPOTLE CREAM SAUCE
CREAMY CHIPOTLE CHICKEN BREAST (AUTHENTIC MEXICAN FOOD RECIPES)
CHICKEN IN CHIPOTLE CREAM RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
HOW TO USE QUESO PANELA IN MEXICAN COOKING - FOOD NEWS
CHICKEN BREAST WITH CRAWFISH STUFFING AND QUESO PANELA SAUCE FOOD
PANELA WITH CHIPOTLE CREAM | RECIPE | CREAM RECIPES, CORN TORTILLA ...
You'll also love