PANKO-CRUSTED PORTABELLA MUSHROOM BURGER
- Heat the peanut oil to 350 degrees F in a large cast-iron skillet.
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Grill the pineapple slices to get nice grill marks, about 2 minutes per side. Butter and grill the buns as well.
- Set up a breading station of flour, eggs and panko seasoned with salt and pepper, in 3 separate shallow dishes. Dredge each mushroom cap in the flour first, then the egg and finally the panko. Fry the breaded mushrooms until golden brown and cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes. Drain on a baking sheet lined with a cooling rack or paper towels.
- Whisk together the mayonnaise and teriyaki sauce in a small bowl.
- For the sandwich build: Spread some teriyaki mayo on the bottom and top halves of the buns. Top the bottom bun with a pineapple slice, a fried portobello mushroom cap, some onion slices and red lettuce leaf. Oh man!
STUFFED MUSHROOMS WITH PANKO AND PECORINO
These flavorful stuffed mushrooms come together quickly, which makes them great for entertaining. Crunchy panko bread crumbs, instead of the traditional sort, are combined with salty cheese, parsley and garlic, then spooned into mushroom caps and baked until crisp and golden. You can assemble them through Step 2 a few days in advance and pop them into the oven minutes before guests arrive. Pro tip: Don't throw away the mushroom stems. Freeze them to add to your next pot of stock for unbeatable richness.
Provided by Colu Henry
Categories vegetables, appetizer, side dish
Yield About 24
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees and line a sheet pan with parchment paper. In a medium bowl, mix the panko bread crumbs, cheese, 2 tablespoons parsley,garlic, and 2 tablespoons olive oil and stir to evenly coat the bread crumbs. Taste and then season with salt and pepper. (You might not even want any salt, as the cheese can be pretty salty.)
- Arrange the mushrooms on the sheet pan, top sides down. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Using a spoon, divide the seasoned breadcrumb mixture among the mushrooms (about 1 tablespoon per mushroom).
- Drizzle the mushrooms with the remaining olive oil and transfer to the oven and bake until the tops are crisp and golden, about 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for about 5 minutes. Garnish with parsley, if using, and serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 34, UnsaturatedFat 2 grams, Carbohydrate 2 grams, Fat 3 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 1 gram, SaturatedFat 1 gram, Sodium 54 milligrams, Sugar 0 grams
PANKO-CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH CREAMY MUSHROOM-LEEK SAUCE
I made this with whatever I happened to have in the fridge that night and it was a quick meal to prepare! Delicious! Serve with mashed potatoes and a side veggie. Or slice up chicken and toss sauce with pasta.
Provided by FLOLUM
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Slice chicken breast into smaller fillets and season with salt and pepper. Coat fillets in beaten egg, then in panko.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add fillets and cook until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 2 to 4 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Remove to a plate.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and add butter. When melted, add onion and leek. Cook for 2 minutes, then add mushrooms. Saute for 5 minutes, then add half-and-half. Cook until sauce has reduced a bit, about 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add chicken on top of the sauce and cook until heated through. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 626.5 calories, Carbohydrate 54.5 g, Cholesterol 215.6 mg, Fat 35.6 g, Fiber 2.2 g, Protein 36.3 g, SaturatedFat 16.4 g, Sodium 479.2 mg, Sugar 5.2 g
PANKO/ALMOND CRUSTED STEAK W/BERNAISE AND MUSHROOM SAUCE
I was watching diners,drive-in and dives and Guy Fieri visited North Pole Alaska, and one of the diners feature this recipe it looked very good so, I'm posting it so I don't lose it. I have already made this and it was easy and tasty. Recipe called for fillet mignon I used petite sirloin steaks about 1 1/2 inch thick. I also used Knorr bernaise sauce mix and brown gravy mix, mushrooms of your choice I used baby bella because I like the flavor.
Provided by Brenda Marby
Yield 2 steaks, 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- make your sauces set the bernaise aside while you saute mushrooms in 2 tablespoons of butter for 4 minutes.
- add brown gravy and au jus ,simmer to reduce
- add cream sherry and ignite set aside.
- mix panko crumbs and chopped almonds.
- season each steak with salt and pepper and garlic powder on both sides.
- grill steaks or fillet on each side to your desired doneness 3 minutes for rare, 5 minutes for medium and so on.
- remove from heat dredge steaks in flour
- dip in buttermilk and then in panko and almond mixture.
- fry on all sides in remaining butter and olive oil.
- plate your steaks and top with mushroom gravy then with bernaise sauce and enjoy.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1272.5, Fat 80.8, SaturatedFat 30, Cholesterol 180.1, Sodium 992.1, Carbohydrate 77.1, Fiber 6.2, Sugar 9.4, Protein 52.9
- In a medium skillet, heat the oil until shimmering.
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs. Spread the panko in a shallow bowl.
- Dip each mushroom into the egg and let the excess drip off, then coat thoroughly with panko.
- Fry the mushrooms, 4 at a time, over moderately high heat until golden brown, about 2 minutes per side.
- Drain on a wire rack set over a baking sheet.
- Season with salt and serve right away.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1228.8, Fat 114.6, SaturatedFat 15.6, Cholesterol 105.8, Sodium 433.7, Carbohydrate 41.3, Fiber 3.1, Sugar 4.7, Protein 12.5
More about "panko crusted mushrooms recipes"
PANKO-&-PARMESAN-CRUSTED MUSHROOMS RECIPE
Category Healthy Mushroom RecipesCalories 90 per servingTotal Time 55 mins
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Remove stems from mushrooms; chop. Reserve stems and caps separately.
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the mushroom stems, onion, thyme, garlic powder and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper; cook, stirring, until softened and starting to brown, about 5 minutes. Add wine and cook, stirring, until evaporated, 30 seconds to 1 minute. Remove from heat and stir in 1/4 cup panko and 1/4 cup Parmesan.
- Toss the mushroom caps with 2 tablespoons oil and the remaining 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper in a large bowl. Transfer the caps to a large rimmed baking sheet. Spoon about 1 teaspoon of the mushroom mixture into each cavity. Stir together the remaining 1/4 cup panko, 2 tablespoons Parmesan and 2 teaspoons oil in a small bowl. Sprinkle the mixture evenly over the mushrooms.
PANKO-CRUSTED MUSHROOMS RECIPE - JEFF SMITH - FOOD
3/5 Total Time 20 minsServings 4
CRISPY BAKED MUSHROOMS - THE GIRL WHO ATE EVERYTHING
BEST RECIPES WITH PANKO BREADCRUMBS | ALLRECIPES
BAKED BREADED GARLIC MUSHROOMS - CHEZ LE RêVE FRANçAIS
PARMESAN-PANKO STUFFED MUSHROOMS RECIPE - TASTE OF THE SOUTH
OUR 11 BEST PANKO BREADCRUMBS RECIPES FOR CRISP AND CRUNCH IN
10 BEST PANKO CRUSTED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPES - YUMMLY
CRISPY BAKED PARMESAN GARLIC BREADED MUSHROOMS - JO COOKS
RECIPE: PANKO-CRUSTED GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE - WHOLE FOODS MARKET
ASIAN BABY BACK RIBS WITH PANKO-CRUSTED MUSHROOMS …
5/5 Total Time 1 hr 15 minsServings 4
- Preheat the oven to 400°. Set the ribs on a large rimmed baking sheet, skinned side up. In a small bowl, combine the garlic with the scallions, soy sauce, olive oil, brown sugar and vinegar. Season the ribs lightly with salt and generously with pepper. Brush some of the sauce on the skinned side of the ribs and turn them over; brush the remaining sauce over the tops of the ribs.
- Roast the ribs in the upper third of the oven for about 45 minutes, until browned and tender. Let the ribs rest for 10 minutes, then slice into individual ribs and serve with the Panko-Crusted Mushrooms.
PANKO-CRUSTED MUSHROOMS RECIPE | RECIPE | RECIPES, FOOD, SNACKS
PANKO CRUSTED MUSHROOMS - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
PANKO CRUSTED BUTTERMILK &AMP; MUSHROOM CROQUETTES | EASY …
PANKO-CRUSTED PACIFIC COD WITH SPINACH & MUSHROOMS - SITKA …
PANKO-CRUSTED DEEP-FRIED KING OYSTER… | FOOD AND TRAVEL MAGAZINE
SOUS VIDE PANKO CRUSTED CHICKEN WITH MUSHROOMS - ANOVA CULINARY
20+ PANKO-CRUSTED VEGETABLE RECIPES | EATINGWELL
STUFFED MUSHROOMS WITH PANKO - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
PANKO CRUSTED MUSHROOMS RECIPES
PANKO-CRUSTED GREEN BEAN & MUSHROOM CASSEROLE - GOOD FOOD …
HOW TO MAKE FRIED PANKO-CRUSTED MUSHROOMS (VIDEO)
FRIED PANKO-CRUSTED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOMS - CARLO CAO | PLANT …
PANKO CRUSTED PORTOBELLA MUSHROOM PARMESAN - ROSE REISMAN
15+ BEST PORTOBELLO MUSHROOM RECIPES - FOOD COM
PANKO CRUSTED CHICKEN TENDERS - THERESCIPES.INFO
PANKO CRUSTED SAUSAGE STUFFED MUSHROOMS - TRIED AND TASTY
PANKO-CRUSTED PACIFIC COD WITH ROASTED MUSHROOMS - SARAH J.
PANKO-BAKED MUSHROOMS - EASY DOES EAT
15+ VEGETARIAN APPETIZER RECIPES TO EAT FOR DINNER | EATINGWELL
HERB PANKO CRUSTED RACK OF LAMB – LAMB RECIPES
PANKO CRUSTED MUSTARD CHICKEN - JILL'S TABLE
PANKO-CRUSTED PORTABELLA MUSHROOM BURGER – RECIPES NETWORK
10 BEST STUFFED MUSHROOMS PANKO RECIPES | YUMMLY
PANKO CRUSTED SAUSAGE STUFFED MUSHROOMS - MY RECIPE MAGIC
PANKO-CRUSTED MUSHROOMS RECIPE | RECIPE | RECIPES, FOOD, SNACKS
PANKO CRUSTED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOM WITH BOURSIN, BRAISED KALE, …
20 PANKO RECIPES FOR TASTY BREADCRUMB DINNERS - INSANELY GOOD
BACON AND PANKO CRUSTED PORK TENDERLOIN MEDALLIONS RECIPE
PANKO CRUSTED FRIED SHIITAKE MUSHROOMS AND EGGPLANTS - CHEF JA …
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #5-ingredients-or-less #side-dishes #vegetables #asian #easy #mushrooms
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook mushrooms with panko?Spread the panko in a shallow bowl. Dip each mushroom into the egg and let the excess drip off, then coat thoroughly with panko. Fry the mushrooms, 4 at a time, over moderately high heat until golden brown, about 2 minutes per side.
How to cook breaded mushrooms in a pan?Dredge each mushroom cap in the flour first, then the egg and finally the panko. Fry the breaded mushrooms until golden brown and cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes. Drain on a baking sheet lined with a cooling rack or paper towels. Whisk together the mayonnaise and teriyaki sauce in a small bowl.
How to cook mushrooms on the stove top?In a medium skillet, heat the oil until shimmering. In a small bowl, beat the eggs. Spread the panko in a shallow bowl. Dip each mushroom into the egg and let the excess drip off, then coat thoroughly with panko. Fry the mushrooms, 4 at a time, over moderately high heat until golden brown, about 2 minutes per side.
How do you fry chicken in panko bread crumbs?Dip chicken in egg wash until coated. Pour panko bread crumbs in large shallow container and season with salt and pepper. Add chicken to bread crumbs and coat until covered. When oil is hot, shallow fry chicken until golden and crunchy, 1-2 minutes per side. Serve chicken with mushrooms and enjoy!