- Soak dried mushrooms in boiling-hot water in a bowl until softened, about 20 minutes. Drain in a paper-towel-lined sieve set over a bowl and reserve soaking liquid, then rinse soaked mushrooms. Pat dry and finely chop.
- Heat 3 tablespoons butter in a 12-inch heavy skillet over moderately high heat until foam subsides, then sauté fresh mushrooms with garlic, salt, and pepper, stirring occasionally, until liquid mushrooms give off is evaporated and mushrooms are browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Stir in chopped soaked mushrooms and reserved mushroom-soaking liquid and simmer 1 minute, then remove from heat.
- Cook pasta in a 6- to 8-quart pot of boiling salted water until al dente, about 5 minutes. Ladle out and reserve 1/4 cup pasta cooking water. Drain pasta in a colander, then add it to mushrooms in skillet. Add remaining 2 tablespoons butter and cook over moderately high heat, tossing and adding some pasta-cooking liquid if necessary to lightly coat, 1 minute. Add chives, parsley, lemon zest, and juice, then toss well. Serve immediately with cheese and pepper to taste.
FRESH HOMEMADE PASTA WITH WILD MUSHROOMS
Provided by Food Network
Yield 6 appetizers or 4 main course
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a saute pan, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the shallots, garlic, red pepper and quickly saute being careful to avoid browning or burning. Add the mushrooms, season with salt and pepper and saute together for 5 minutes. Add the cream, reduce the heat to prevent the cream from scorching and cook for several minutes while the pasta cooks.
- Bring the water to a rolling boil in a large pot and add the salt. Add the pasta to the boiling water.
- To the mushrooms, add the basil, pine nuts and Parmesan cheese. The pasta will cook in several minutes after returning to the boil. Add the cooked pasta to the sauce and serve.
PASTA WITH WILD MUSHROOMS
- Finely chop whole onion and saute in hot oil in nonstick pan for 15 minutes, or until onion has softened. Stir occasionally.
- Bring water to boil for pasta.
- Wash, trim and coarsely chop mushrooms. When onions have softened, stir in mushrooms, and cook until they release their juices and begin to dry out.
- Add Marsala and beef stock, and cook over medium-high heat until mushrooms and onions are very soft.
- Cook pasta.
- Season sauce with salt and pepper.
- Grate cheese. When pasta is cooked, drain. Mix it with sauce, and then sprinkle with cheese.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 615, UnsaturatedFat 7 grams, Carbohydrate 96 grams, Fat 12 grams, Fiber 7 grams, Protein 29 grams, SaturatedFat 4 grams, Sodium 657 milligrams, Sugar 15 grams
WILD MUSHROOM AND BASIL PASTA
A really easy, fast, and addictive pasta inspired by Bergy's Mushroom Pasta for 2. Go wild with your ingredients; the result is best when the basil is right out of your herb garden!
Provided by Izzy Knight
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- For sauce, heat heavy skillet.
- Saute garlic cloves in 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil until coated and beginning to brown (about 1 minute).
- Add mushrooms and sautee until juices begin to emerge.
- Add wine or sherry (more or less depending on how juicy you want it to be) and soy sauce.
- Coat mushrooms and cook for another minute or so.
- Add basil and cook until leaves are slightly wilted.
- Remove garlic cloves.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss cooked noodles with a little bit of olive oil (the amount depends on how juicy your mushroom mix is).
- Transfer to plates and top with mushrooms and grated parmesan.
BAKED CHEESY PASTA WITH WILD MUSHROOMS
A more sophisticated take on mac and cheese, this golden-topped casserole has roasted wild mushrooms for a deep, earthy character, and melted fontina for the gooey factor. You can use any kind of mushrooms here. If you can't get wild ones (also called exotic, and most of them are actually farmed), use whatever is available. The key is to roast them until they are well browned and crisp at the edges so the flavor intensifies. Serve this as a vegetarian main course or as a rich side dish to roast chicken or meats. You can assemble the casserole the day before. Just add a few minutes onto the baking time if it's cold from the fridge when you pop it into the oven.
Provided by Melissa Clark
Categories casseroles, pastas, main course
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Heat the oven to 450 degrees. Trim the mushrooms and cut into 1-inch pieces. Toss with the olive oil, the salt, a few grinds of pepper and the rosemary. Spread on a large baking sheet and roast, tossing once or twice, until golden brown and crisped around the edges, 15 to 18 minutes. Discard rosemary.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook for at least a few minutes less than the package directs. (You want the pasta very al dente; it will finish softening in the sauce.) Drain well.
- Turn oven up to 500 degrees. In a large bowl, stir together the cream, ricotta, fontina, Parmesan, sage, pepper, garlic and a pinch of salt. Stir in the pasta and mushrooms. Arrange in a shallow 2-quart gratin dish or 9- by 13-inch pan. Bake until cheese is melted and bubbly and browned in spots, 10 to 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 383, UnsaturatedFat 11 grams, Carbohydrate 27 grams, Fat 24 grams, Fiber 3 grams, Protein 15 grams, SaturatedFat 12 grams, Sodium 367 milligrams, Sugar 3 grams
WILD MUSHROOM PASTA
The unique flavors of the three mushroom varieties meld together to create a rich and delicious sauce. It is a quick and easy vegetarian delight.
Provided by Miss Annie
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 1-2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a hot skillet, add the olive oil.
- Add the garlic, mushrooms and vegetables.
- Add the basil and continue to sauté.
- Season with All Purpose Seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, and Tabasco sauce.
- Deglaze with the white wine.
- Serve over fettuccine.
- Garnish with parsley.
PASTA WITH CREAMY WILD MUSHROOM SAUCE
- Place mushrooms in small bowl. Pour boiling water over. Cover and let stand until mushrooms soften, about 15 minutes. Remove mushrooms from liquid; reserve soaking liquid. Coarsely chop mushrooms; discard any tough stems.
- Combine wine and mushrooms in heavy large skillet. Boil until wine is reduced by half, about 2 minutes. Add cream and tarragon. Slowly pour in mushroom soaking liquid, leaving sediment at bottom of bowl. Boil until sauce is thick enough to coat spoon, about 5 minutes. Mix in green onions and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in large pot of boiling salted water until tender but still firm to bite. Drain pasta.
- Add pasta to sauce; toss gently to coat and serve.
PASTA WITH WILD MUSHROOM SAUCE
- Place the porcini mushrooms in a small bowl, add 3/4 cup boiling water, and let sit 30 minutes. Strain; coarsely chop mushrooms; set aside. Pour liquid through a coffee filter to strain; set aside.
- Place the wok over high heat; add olive oil. When hot, add shallot and garlic; saute 1 minute. Add the reserved porcini mushrooms, wild mushrooms, thyme, oregano, salt, and pepper; cook, stirring continuously, until softened and lightly browned, about 6 minutes. Add Madeira wine, reserved porcini soaking liquid, and chicken stock; cook until liquid is reduced by half, about 4 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, bring a pot of water to a boil over high heat. Add pasta; cook until al dente. Drain; add to mushroom sauce with spinach. Stir until combined and spinach is wilted. Serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 194 g, Fat 2 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 11 g, Sodium 744 g
More about "pasta with wild mushrooms recipes"
PASTA WITH WILD MUSHROOM SAUCE RECIPE | DELICIOUS. MAGAZINE
CREAMY BUCKWHEAT PASTA WITH WILD MUSHROOMS RECIPE
WILD MUSHROOM PASTA | WEELICIOUS
MUSHROOM PASTA RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
EASY GARLIC MUSHROOM PASTA - INSPIRED TASTE
WILD MUSHROOM PASTA RECIPE - DELALLO
WILD MUSHROOM FETTUCCINE RECIPE - MAGRIT MONDAVI
20 MUSHROOM PASTA RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
PASTA WILD MUSHROOMS RECIPE - LEVANA COOKS
PASTA WITH WILD MUSHROOMS – SHADES OF CINNAMON
26 BEST WILD MUSHROOM RECIPES - HOW TO COOK WILD …
PASTA WITH WILD MUSHROOMS (PINE MUSHROOMS RECIPE)
12 MUSHROOM PASTA RECIPES FROM ITALY. - THE PASTA PROJECT
PENNE PASTA WITH WILD MUSHROOMS RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
PASTA WITH WILD MUSHROOMS RECIPE - MIOMYITALY.COM
CREAMY WILD MUSHROOM PASTA RECIPE | ABEL & COLE
DINNER TONIGHT: TUBE-SHAPED PASTA WITH WILD MUSHROOMS RECIPE
PASTA WITH WILD MUSHROOM SAUCE RECIPE | I CAN COOK THAT
HOW TO MAKE MARC VETRI'S TAGLIATELLE WITH WILD MUSHROOMS
CREAMY WILD MUSHROOM ONE-POT PASTA | KITCHN
WILD MUSHROOM PASTA DISHES - THERESCIPES.INFO
ITALIAN WHITE RAGU PASTA WITH WILD MUSHROOMS - THE PASTA PROJECT
WILD MUSHROOMS AND PASTA RECIPE
WILD MUSHROOM PASTA WITH TRUFFLE BUTTER - FAMILYSTYLE FOOD
DRUNKEN WILD MUSHROOM PASTA | EASY PASTA DISH WITH GOAT CHEESE …
HERBY BUTTERED WILD MUSHROOM TAGLIATELLE PASTA.
WILD MUSHROOM SAUCE FOR PASTA RECIPE - BBC FOOD
WILD MUSHROOM SAUCE FOR PASTA - THIS IS HOW I COOK
FETTUCINE WITH WILD MUSHROOMS | BARILLA CANADA
RECIPE - PASTA WITH WILD MUSHROOM SAUCE - LCBO
WILD MUSHROOM PASTA | RECIPE - RACHAEL RAY SHOW
WILD MUSHROOM PASTA RECIPE | RACHAEL RAY
PASTA WITH PARMIGIANO REGGIANO SAUCE AND WILD MUSHROOMS
TAGLIATELLE WITH WILD MUSHROOMS | SHARE THE PASTA
PASTA WITH WILD MUSHROOM SAUCE
WILD MUSHROOMS WITH PASTA RECIPE
PENNE WITH WILD MUSHROOMS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
PASTA WITH WILD MUSHROOMS, ARTICHOKES, & PARMESAN RECIPE
PASTA WITH WILD MUSHROOM RAGù - RECIPE - FINECOOKING
You'll also love