Fast, easy and Delicious!
Provided by Christi
Categories Desserts Cookies No-Bake Cookie Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Grease a 9 x 9 inch pan.
- Heat chocolate chips and peanut butter over low heat in a medium saucepan until chips are completely melted. Remove from heat. Stir in marshmallows.
- Pour into prepared pan. Cool. Can be put into refrigerator to cool. Cut and Enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 627.1 calories, Carbohydrate 70.8 g, Fat 38.5 g, Fiber 5.9 g, Protein 13.7 g, SaturatedFat 14.5 g, Sodium 230.2 mg, Sugar 53.7 g
ROCKY ROAD BARK
- Place the chocolate in a food processor fitted with the blade attachment. Pulse 25 to 30 times or until the chocolate is the consistency of coarse breadcrumbs.
- Turn the food processor on and run for 1 minute until the chocolate becomes a mass. Stop the food processor and use a clean spatula to break up the mass, scraping the bottom and sides of the food processor. Leave the chocolate in the food processor for 1 minute without running or pulsing. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the processor after the 1-minute rest.
- Complete all the steps in the previous paragraph, 3 to 4 times or until the chocolate is smooth, fluid and reaches 90 to 91 degrees F. Do not let the chocolate go above 94 degrees F. If the chocolate is close to but not at 90 degrees, briefly heat with a 10-second blast of warm heat from a hair dryer until it reaches the correct temperature.
- Remove the food processor bowl from the base and the blade from the bowl. Continue scraping and stirring for 1 minute. Test the temper of the chocolate by spreading a small amount of chocolate in an even layer on a metal surface set over an ice pack. It should set within 3 minutes and be shiny and streak-free.
- If the temper test has some streaks, continue scraping and stirring for another minute and test again. The chocolate should maintain a temperature between 88 and 91 degrees F.
- As the chocolate begins to cool it will set on the sides of the food processor; as needed scrape down the sides of the bowl again and briefly heat with a 10-second blast of warm heat from a hair dryer until it is once again 91 degrees F.
- Stir two-thirds of the almonds and marshmallow creme into the chocolate just to combine and pour onto a sheet of parchment or a silicone mat set on a half sheet pan inverted over cold packs. Top with the remaining third of the almonds and marshmallow creme. Cool until set, approximately 30 minutes.
- Break into large pieces to serve. Store in an airtight container in a cool, dark place.
PEANUT ROCKY ROAD BARK
A sweet treat for entertaining, potlucks, or to bring as a hostess gift.
Provided by Ina Garten
Yield 16 servings
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Using a pencil, draw an 8 x 11-inch rectangle on a piece of parchment paper. Turn the parchment paper over so the pencil mark doesn't get onto the chocolate and place it on a sheet pan.
- Place three-quarters of the bittersweet chocolate in a heatproof glass bowl and put it in the microwave on high for 30 seconds. (Time it carefully.) Stir the chocolate with a rubber spatula, return it to the microwave for another 30 seconds, then stir again. Continue to heat and stir in 30-second intervals until the chocolate is just melted. Immediately stir in the remaining bittersweet chocolate and allow it to sit at room temperature, stirring often, until it's completely smooth. (If you need to heat it a little more, place it in the microwave for another 15 seconds.)
- Pour the melted chocolate onto the parchment paper and spread it lightly to fill the drawn rectangle. Sprinkle the top evenly with the peanuts, chocolate chips and marshmallows. Press them lightly so they will set in the chocolate.
- Place the white chocolate in a small, heatproof glass bowl and microwave it for 30 seconds. Stir with a rubber spatula and return to the microwave for 15 seconds, then stir again. Continue to heat and stir in 15-second intervals until the chocolate is just melted.
- Using a spoon, drizzle the white chocolate onto the bark in straight lines.
- Set aside for at least 3 hours until very firm. Cut or break the bark in 16 pieces and serve at room temperature.
ROCKY ROAD CHOCOLATE BARK
Here's a recipe from the Nov 2005 issue of Favorite Name Brand Recipes, 'A Passion for Chocolate,' featuring Baker's chocolate.'
Provided by Sydney Mike
Yield 10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Microwave the chocolate in a medium microwaveable bowl, on HIGH for 2 minutes or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring after 1 minute.
- Remove from microwave & stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Add last 3 ingredients, mixing well.
- Spread onto wax paper-covered baking sheet.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Break into about 10 pieces.
- Store in tightly covered container at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 237.6, Fat 15.4, SaturatedFat 7.3, Sodium 71.6, Carbohydrate 28.2, Fiber 2.9, Sugar 22.5, Protein 3.5
More about "peanut rocky road bark recipes"
FOOD NETWORK CANADA - HOW TO MAKE PEANUT ROCKY ROAD …
2022-03-11 The perfect trio of chocolate, marshmallows and peanuts! 樂 https://bit.ly/3CvPqJ3 Barefoot Contessa available now on Discovery+.
Author Food Network CanadaViews 61K
Author Food Network CanadaViews 61K
PEANUT ROCKY ROAD BARS - PAULA DEEN MAGAZINE
Line an 8x8x2-inch baking pan with heavy-duty plastic wrap, allowing plastic to hang over sides of pan. In a microwave-safe small bowl, microwave chocolate and butter on High, in 30-second intervals, stirring after each, until chocolate is …
ROCKY ROAD BARK RECIPE - TO DIE FOR! - MELINDATODD.COM
2012-12-21 1/2 pkg of mini marshmallows. Melt the entire package of almond bark according to directions. Stir in peanut butter until completely melted and combined. Stir in rice Krispies and mini marshmallows, coating evenly. Pour into …
PEANUT BUTTER ROCKY ROAD BARS - BAKE OR BREAK
2021-06-01 Using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat the butter, sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add the peanut butter, and mix until thoroughly combined. Add the egg and vanilla, and mix well. Reduce mixer speed to low. …
5-INGREDIENT ROCKY ROAD BARK RECIPE | NEW IDEA FOOD
2018-12-09 Draw a 28cm x 35cm rectangle onto a sheet of baking paper. Place paper, trace-side down, onto a greased, large oven tray. Place chocolate in a large heatproof bowl. Sit bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir until melted …
ROCKY ROAD CHOCOLATE BARK - BAREFEET IN THE KITCHEN
2014-11-29 Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl, or 2 separate bowls, if you'd like to swirl two different chocolates together as pictured. Microwave for 1 minute at 50% power. …
10 BEST PEANUT BUTTER ROCKY ROAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
2022-04-25 Peanut Butter Rocky Road Sweet Test Menu. roasted peanuts, mini marshmallows, milk chocolate, peanut butter cups. Peanut Butter Rocky Road Fudge! Kitchen Mason. mini marshmallows, dark chocolate, smooth peanut butter, milk chocolate and 1 more.
CROCK-POT ROCKY ROAD CANDY RECIPE!
In a 3 quart or larger slow cooker, add the dark chocolate chips and semi-sweet chocolate chips. Add the salted peanuts on top, then add the 1 tablespoon of peanut butter on top. Do not stir. Cover and cook on LOW for 1 hour. Remove the lid from the slow cooker and set aside.
PEANUT BUTTER ROCKY ROAD FUDGE - MOM ON TIMEOUT
2016-10-05 Set aside. Combine chocolate chips, half of sweetened condensed milk and 1 tablespoon of butter in a microwave-safe bowl. In a another microwave-safe bowl, combine peanut butter chips, remaining half of sweetened condensed milk and 1 tablespoon of butter. Heat both bowls on high for 30 seconds, stir, repeat until chips are melted and smooth.
PEANUT ROCKY ROAD BARK | RECIPE | CHOCOLATE TREATS, ROCKY ROAD, …
Oct 25, 2020 - Get Peanut Rocky Road Bark Recipe from Food Network. Oct 25, 2020 - Get Peanut Rocky Road Bark Recipe from Food Network. Oct 25, 2020 - Get Peanut Rocky Road Bark Recipe from Food Network. Pinterest. Today. Explore. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Touch device users, explore …
OLD-FASHIONED PEANUT BRITTLE RECIPE - RELUCTANT ENTERTAINER
2020-12-23 Prepare 2 baking sheets (15 x 12 inches) with parchment paper and set aside. Keep pans warm. Combine soda, 1 tsp water, and vanilla and set aside. Combine sugar, 1 cup water, and the corn syrup in a large saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally to 240°F on candy thermometer. Stir in butter and peanuts.
NO-BAKE ROCKY ROAD BARS | 12 TOMATOES
Line a 9x9-inch baking pan with foil. In a saucepan over low heat, melt the chocolate chips and peanut butter until smooth. Remove from heat and stir in nuts. Allow to cool for 3-4 minutes, then stir in marshmallows. Spread mixture in prepared pan and chill until firm. Slice and serve.
PEANUT ROCKY ROAD BARK | RECIPE | ROCKY ROAD, BARK RECIPE, FOOD …
Aug 26, 2019 - Get Peanut Rocky Road Bark Recipe from Food Network. Aug 26, 2019 - Get Peanut Rocky Road Bark Recipe from Food Network. Aug 26, 2019 - Get Peanut Rocky Road Bark Recipe from Food Network. Pinterest. Today. Explore. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Touch device users, explore …
ROCKY ROAD CHOCOLATE BARK - PURELY KAYLIE
2019-10-30 Any chocolate chips still intact will melt together upon stirring. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread melted chocolate into a ½-inch thick layer. Toss the chopped almonds and marshmallows on top. Store in the freezer for 30 minutes. After, break the bark apart with your hands.
ROCKY ROAD BARK | CANADIAN LIVING
2005-07-14 %RDI. Iron 2.0; Method. In bowl over saucepan of hot (not boiling) water, melt semisweet chocolate, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Stir in 3/4cup (175 mL) each of the pecans and marshmallows.
PEANUT ROCKY ROAD BARK | RECIPE | BARK RECIPE, ROCKY ROAD, FOOD
Jul 9, 2017 - Get Peanut Rocky Road Bark Recipe from Food Network. Jul 9, 2017 - Get Peanut Rocky Road Bark Recipe from Food Network. Jul 9, 2017 - Get Peanut Rocky Road Bark Recipe from Food Network. Pinterest. Today. Explore. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Touch device users, explore …
MRS. CLAUS' COOKBOOK - ROCKY ROAD BARK - NORTH POLE
Ingredients. 8 ounces semi sweet chocolate chopped 1/2 cup blanched peanuts (salted or unsalted) 1/2 cup mini marshmallows 1/4 cup flaked coconut 8 unwrapped caramel squares, cut into 4 pieces each
PEANUT BUTTER ROCKY ROAD BARS - BEST CRAFTS AND RECIPES
Peanut Butter Rocky Road Bars. Peanut Butter Rocky Road Bars. A quick & easy, no bake, old fashioned favorite with marshmallows suspended in a luscious combination of peanut butter and chocolate. Add the crunch of roasted peanuts too, if you like. Check out the recipe from our dear friends over at rockrecipes.com.
PEANUT ROCKY ROAD BARK | RECIPE | BARK RECIPE, FOOD NETWORK …
Jun 22, 2017 - Get Peanut Rocky Road Bark Recipe from Food Network. Jun 22, 2017 - Get Peanut Rocky Road Bark Recipe from Food Network. Jun 22, 2017 - Get Peanut Rocky Road Bark Recipe from Food Network. Pinterest. Today. Explore. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Touch device users, explore …
ROCKY ROAD PEANUT CLUSTERS - MOM ON TIMEOUT
2015-12-17 Line a large baking sheet with waxed paper. Melt chocolate chips, butterscotch chips and vegetable oil together in a large microwave-safe container. I used a Pyrex glass measuring cup. Heat on high for 30 seconds, stir, repeat, until chips are melted and smooth. Quickly stir in the peanuts and marshmallows.
ROCKY ROAD BARK - BAKERS ROYALE
2011-09-13 Preparation: Line a 8×8 pan with enough parchment or wax paper for a 1 inch overhang on each side. 10oz. Ghirardelli dark chocolate chips. Place chocolate in a saucepan over low heat and stir continuously, until chocolate is completely melted. Transfer chocolate to a heat proof bowl and cool for 5 minutes.
ROCKY ROAD BARK – LA CASA DE SWEETS
2013-02-27 Rocky Road Bark. Serves 4-6 people. Ingredients: 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips; 1 tablespoon shortening; 1 cup mini marshmallows; 1/2 cup peanut butter chips; 1/2 cup pecans or walnuts; 1/4 cup chocolate jimmies (optional) Instructions: Line an 8×8 pan with wax paper, and set aside. Place the chocolate chips and vegetable shortening in a ...
ROCKY ROAD PEANUT CLUSTERS (CROCKPOT CANDY!) - SUGAR SPUN RUN
2019-12-23 Break your almond bark into pieces (they can be large pieces) and scatter over your peanuts. Break up your chocolate bar and add that and your chocolate chips as well. Cover and cook on low heat for one hour or until chocolate is melted. Uncover and stir until peanuts are coated with chocolate.
PEANUT BUTTER ROCKY ROAD! - JANE'S PATISSERIE
2018-06-22 They are basically the Peanut version of M&Ms or Smarties, and I’m not complaining. They give a wonderful pop of colour to any of my Peanut bakes like this Rocky road, or my Peanut Butter Cupcakes, or even my No-Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake. Basically, this recipe is just peanut HEAVEN. If you don’t like peanuts, or are allergic ...
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER BARK RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
2020-09-08 Line a half sheet pan with parchment paper. Add the semi-sweet chocolate chips to a large glass bowl. Microwave on half power (very important) until melted, stirring every 30 seconds. Pour onto a sheet pan and spread evenly in a large rectangle, about 15x10. Add the peanut butter chips to a large glass bowl.
PEPPERMINT CRUNCH ROCKY ROAD BARK - SWEETEST MENU
2015-12-16 180 grams ( 1 cup) mint chocolates*. 120 grams (1 and 1/2 cup) chocolate mint biscuits. 2 regular mint candy canes. 300 grams ( 2 cups) good quality dark chocolate. 100 grams ( 2/3 cup) good quality milk chocolate. 1 teaspoon peppermint extract. 45 grams ( …
PEANUT BARK RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
Lentil Soup Recipe With Leeks And Beets Dinner Menu
PEANUT BUTTER ROCKY ROAD - 365 DAYS OF BAKING AND MORE
Butter a 9 X 13-inch baking dish. In a large sauce pan, combine the chocolate and peanut butter chips, and butter. Cook on low heat until melted and well combined. Remove from heat and miix in marshmallows and peanuts. Pour into the prepared 9 X 13-inch pan and evenly spread. Refrigerate for two hours before serving.
PEANUT ROCKY ROAD BARK – RECIPES NETWORK
2017-10-30 Step 1. Using a pencil, draw an 8 x 11-inch rectangle on a piece of parchment paper. Turn the parchment paper over so the pencil mark doesn't get onto the chocolate and place it on a sheet pan.
NUTELLA ROCKY ROAD BARK (NO BAKE) - SWEETEST MENU
2018-10-24 Instructions. Prepare a baking tray by lining with baking or parchment paper. Add chocolate to a heatproof bowl and heat in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth. Add Nutella. Gently stir until all is combined and smooth.
ROCKY ROAD HAYSTACKS - ACCIDENTAL HAPPY BAKER
2020-07-13 Heat the almond bark in a double boiler or in the microwave until melted. Stir in the peanut butter until it's completely mixed in. Stir in the peanuts, chow mein noodles, and mini marshmallows. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper and let cool until set.
ROCKY ROAD BARK | VEGAN CHOCOLATE TREAT - RACHEL STEENLAND
A delicious Rocky Road Bark recipe. Try this tasty vegan mix of chocolate, marshmallows, candied strawberries and nuts. Can you stop at just one piece? Try this tasty vegan mix of chocolate, marshmallows, candied strawberries and nuts.
BEST HOMEMADE HOLIDAY BARK RECIPES RECIPES, NEWS, TIPS AND …
2017-12-12 Gingerbread Holiday Bark. This loaded holiday bark includes some of the flavours we love during the holidays. Spicy and sweet gingersnaps and crystallized ginger are paired with salty pretzels and soft caramels, while pistachios and cranberries add holiday colours. Serve at the end of a meal or giving this tasty bark as a gift.
EASY ROCKY ROAD CHOCOLATE BARK RECIPE | SERENA LISSY
2014-12-12 Cool on a wire rack for 30 minutes. Then freeze for about 30 minutes until the chocolate hardens. When it’s ready, grab the foil overhang and lift the bark from the pan onto a cutting board. Use a knife to cut the bark into 2 inch squares. Layer pieces between sheets of waxed paper and store in an airtight container.
EAGLE BRAND® | PEANUT ROCKY ROAD TREATS
1 : Over low heat, melt chips and butter with Eagle Brand. 2 : In large mixing bowl, combine crumbs and marshmallows; stir in chocolate mixture. Divide mixture in half. Place each portion on a 20” (50 cm) piece of wax paper; let stand for 10 minutes. 3 : Shape each half into a 12” (30 cm) log. Roll in nuts.
EASY ROCKY ROAD PEANUT CLUSTERS — LET'S DISH RECIPES
2018-12-20 Instructions. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper. In a large microwave safe bowl, heat chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk on high power for 1 minute; stir. If needed, continue to microwave at 15 seconds intervals until chocolate is just melted and smooth. (You don't want your chocolate to be too hot, or the marshmallows ...
ROCKY ROAD BARK | AMERICA'S TEST KITCHEN
INGREDIENTS. 4 teaspoons salt. 2 chocolate bar biscuit croissant topping. 1 jelly cotton candy. ½ jelly gummies. 2 cups liquorice chocolate. 2 jelly beans bonbon. 2 caramels tart gummi bears. 6 butterscotch caramel lollipops.
ROCKY ROAD BARK : RECIPES : COOKING CHANNEL RECIPE | ALTON BROWN ...
Leave the chocolate in the food processor for 1 minute without running or pulsing. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the processor after the 1-minute rest. Complete all the steps in the previous paragraph, 3 to 4 times or until the chocolate is smooth, fluid and reaches 90 to 91 degrees F. Do not let the chocolate go above 94 degrees F.
NO BAKE ROCKY ROAD BARS - JUST SO TASTY
2019-10-20 How to Make No-Bake Rocky Road Bars. This recipe is super easy to make. Here’s what’s involved. Place ¼ butter, ¾ peanut butter, and 2 cups chocolate chips in a large microwave-safe bowl. Melt in the microwave. Microwave for 1 minute intervals on medium power (not high or regular power), stirring in between each.
ROCKY ROAD BARK | KEEPRECIPES: YOUR UNIVERSAL RECIPE BOX
Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Melt chocolate chips on very low heat. Once chocolate is melted, add marshmallows and almonds. Layer mixture onto baking sheet, ensuring marshmallows and almonds are evenly spread. Cool in refrigerator. Cut/break into serving size. Makes approximately 30 pieces of bark.
PEANUT ROCKY ROAD BARK RECIPE | INA GARTEN | FOOD NETWORK
12 ounces bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped; 1/3 cup salted peanuts; 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips; 1/2 cup mini marshmallows; 2 ounces good white chocolate, finely chopped
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love