HONEY PECAN SAUCE
- Mix all ingredients.
- Serve sauce with grilled pork or chicken.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 2 Tablespoons
PECAN BARBECUE SAUCE
After 18 years, I haven't found anything that this sauce doesn't taste great on. Pecans are the deliciously different ingredient.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 3 cups.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 59 calories, Fat 2g fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 83mg sodium, Carbohydrate 10g carbohydrate (8g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 1g protein.
BOURBON PECAN SAUCE
- Combine sugar and 1/3 cup water in a small saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Cook 5 minutes or until sugar dissolves, stirring constantly.
- Stir in pecans, milk, butter, bourbon, and vanilla extract.
- Reduce heat, and cook 3 minutes or until mixture is thick and bubbly.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 156.6, Fat 5.4, SaturatedFat 1.6, Cholesterol 5.8, Sodium 21.2, Carbohydrate 25.9, Fiber 0.4, Sugar 25.5, Protein 0.6
- Preheat the oven to 200. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the melted butter, worcestershire, ketchup, tabasco, chili powder, and salt in a medium size bowl and stir to combine. Add the pecans and mix until well coated.
- Transfer the pecans to the prepared baking sheet and arrange in a single layer. Place in the oven and bake, stirring frequently, until lightly browned, about 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and drain the nuts on paper towels. Serve warm or let cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 285.8, Fat 29.6, SaturatedFat 5.7, Cholesterol 15.3, Sodium 377.7, Carbohydrate 6.4, Fiber 3.2, Sugar 2.5, Protein 3.2
MUSTARD BARBECUE SAUCE
I liked this mustard BBQ sauce recipe from the first taste, as have my guests. It's not a thick sauce, but it coats meats very well. I use it on grilled barbecue ribs, and it's great with ham. -Cliff Mays, St Albans, West Virginia
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2-1/3 cups.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until flavors are blended, 15-20 minutes. Serve warm or cold.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 55 calories, Fat 2g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 5mg cholesterol, Sodium 370mg sodium, Carbohydrate 8g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 1g protein.
- 1. Melt butter in Dutch oven.
- 2. Remove from heat and add Worcestershire, catsup and hot sauce, stirring well.
- 3. Add pecans and stir to coat.
- 4. Spread pecans evenly on baking sheet.
- 5. Bake at 400 degrees for 13 to 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes (very important).
- 6. Place pecans on paper towels and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cool completely.
CAROLINA BBQ SAUCE RECIPE - (4/5)
Provided by rogerb167
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Combine all ingredients in a pot and simmer until thickened, up to 45 minutes. For something less sweet, you can use less brown sugar, or add Worcestershire sauce for a sauce that pairs well with steak.
More about "pecan barbecue sauce recipes"
SOUTHERN-STYLE BARBECUE SAUCE - VINTAGE RECIPE
PECAN BARBECUE SAUCE RECIPE
HONEY PECAN BABY BACK RIBS | FARM FLAVOR RECIPE
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
- Wrap foil around ribs and fold to seal. Place foil packets seam-side up on grill over medium heat (300 degrees).
PECAN-CRUSTED SPARERIBS WITH KENTUCKY BOURBON …
Estimated Reading Time 7 mins
- In a heavy-bottom 4-quart pot, combine the onion, garlic, lemon zest and bourbon. Bring the bourbon to a simmer over medium-high heat, then reduce the heat to maintain a simmer and continue to cook until the onion is translucent, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in the lemon juice, pepper, chile powder, mustard, onion powder, salt, tomato paste, ketchup, vinegar, pineapple juice, liquid smoke, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, molasses, Tabasco and bitters and continue to gently simmer for 30 minutes. Stir frequently, making sure to scrape the bottom of the pot to prevent burning.
- Remove from heat and puree the sauce until fairly smooth, using an immersion blender or blending in stages in a stand blender. Place the sauce in a nonreactive container and set aside until it comes to room temperature, then cover and refrigerate until needed. Warm the sauce before using.
THE SALT LICK PECAN WOOD SMOKED HONEY PECAN BBQ …
Brand The Salt LickPrice $5.13
PORK LOIN WITH SWEET PEPPER BBQ SAUCE - …
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
CHERRY BOURBON BARBECUE SAUCE - COOKING WITH CURLS
4.5/5 Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
RECIPES | SMUCKER'S
LOUISIANA BACON-PECAN BARBECUE SAUCE | PARENTS
PECAN BBQ SAUCE | BARBECUE SAUCE, BBQ SAUCE, SAUCE
BARBECUE SAUCE AND PECAN RECIPES (16) - SUPERCOOK
BBQ-SPICED PECANS RECIPE | REAL SIMPLE
PECAN LODGE BBQ SAUCE RECIPE | BRYONT BLOG
PECAN BUTTER SAUCE FOR FISH RECIPE
BARBECUE RECIPES | BARBECUE AT HOME BY DICKEY'S
PECAN BARBECUE SAUCE RECIPES
LOUISIANA BACON-PECAN BARBECUE SAUCE - BIGOVEN
PECAN BARBECUE SAUCE RECIPE: HOMEMADE SAUCES
PECAN LODGE BARBECUE SAUCE RECIPE | BRYONT BLOG
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you cook chicken breast with pecans and butter?Stir together the pecans, bread crumbs, and 2 tablespoons of clarified butter. Spread the mixture out on a plate. Press the chicken breasts into the mixture to coat on both sides. Heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of clarified butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
How to make pecan bread with pecans?Stir together the pecans, bread crumbs, and 2 tablespoons of clarified butter. Spread the mixture out on a plate. In a small saucepan, whisk together the Dijon mustard, brown sugar, bourbon, soy sauce, and Worcestershire sauce until smooth.
How to make pecan butter cookies?Directions. Stir butter and brown sugar together in a saucepan over medium heat until melted. Stir in heavy whipping cream and salt; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer until thickened, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat to cool slightly, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in chopped pecans.