KISSES PEPPERMINT BROWNIE DROPS
Chocolate brownies are topped with HERSHEY'S KISSES Candy Cane Candies in this playful blend of mint and HERSHEY'S Cocoa. Mwah!
Provided by HERSHEY'S Kitchens
Categories Trusted Brands: Recipes and Tips
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Stir together brownie mix, cocoa and crushed peppermint candies in large bowl. Add contents of syrup pouch, water, egg and oil, beating until well blended. Refrigerate about 1 hour or until firm enough to roll.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or lightly grease. Remove wrappers from candies.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll balls in powdered sugar and place on prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until set. (Some peppermint may melt out along edges of cookies. After removing from oven, immediately use edge of knife or spatula to push melted peppermint back to edges of cookie.) Cool 2 minutes. Press candy piece into center of each cookie. Slide parchment paper and cookies to wire rack or remove cookies from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 86.9 calories, Carbohydrate 13.9 g, Cholesterol 4.4 mg, Fat 3.5 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 1.2 g, Sodium 38.9 mg, Sugar 4.4 g
This is a variation on a recipe I found in Taste of Home. This is a family favorite I make at Christmas time. It gets me in the holiday spirit every time! This is the cookie I usually make for cookie exchanges as well. On a side note - to make these extra fancy - dip 1/2 of each cookie in melted chocolate.
Provided by Chef on the coast
Categories Drop Cookies
Yield 3-4 dozen, 20 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Beat in remaining ingredients except food coloring. if your food coloring comes in a dropper - do 4 drops. Mix just until the dough has red swirls - then STOP.
- Drop by teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheets. Flatten slightly.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-14 minutes or until bottoms start to turn light brown.
- Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks.
- If desired, dip half of each cookie in melted chocolate and place on waxed paper to dry.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 180.4, Fat 9.8, SaturatedFat 6, Cholesterol 27.7, Sodium 117.8, Carbohydrate 22.6, Fiber 0.8, Sugar 12.3, Protein 1.9
WHITE CHOCOLATE-PEPPERMINT DROPS
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield about 18 cookies
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Position racks in the upper and lower thirds of the oven and preheat to 350 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Place one-third of the white chocolate in a small microwave-safe bowl; microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring, until melted. Set aside to cool slightly. Whisk the flour, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl. Beat the butter and sugar in a large bowl with a mixer on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Beat in the melted white chocolate until smooth, then beat in the egg and vanilla. Reduce the mixer speed to low; add the flour mixture in 2 batches and beat until combined. Beat in half of the remaining chopped white chocolate. Roll heaping tablespoonfuls of dough into balls and arrange about 2 inches apart on the prepared baking sheets. Bake the cookies, switching the position of the pans halfway through, until the edges are slightly golden, about 15 minutes. Let cool 3 minutes on the baking sheets, then transfer to a rack to cool completely. Make the glaze: Microwave the remaining chopped white chocolate (you can use the same bowl as before) in 30-second intervals, stirring, until melted; stir in the heavy cream, and peppermint extract to taste. Dip the tops of the cookies in the glaze and return to the rack. Sprinkle with the crushed candy cane and let set, about 1 hour.
- Photograph by Johnny Miller
CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT MERINGUE DROPS
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat egg whites, cream of tartar, and peppermint oil together in a mixing bowl with an electric mixer on medium-high speed until soft peaks form. Beat in sugar, about 1 tablespoon at a time; beat in food coloring if desired, until the mixture is glossy and forms stiff peaks. Very gently fold in the crushed candy canes and chocolate chips. Drop the meringue by tablespoon onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until dry, 28 to 33 minutes. Cool the cookies on baking sheet on a rack for 20 minutes before removing from parchment paper.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 45.4 calories, Carbohydrate 9.5 g, Fat 0.8 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 0.5 g, SaturatedFat 0.5 g, Sodium 6.9 mg, Sugar 8.3 g
Simple, creamy, peppermint treats you can make with just a handful of ingredients. They make a tasty homemade gift for anyone with a sweet tooth
Provided by Miriam Nice
Yield makes 20
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Sieve the icing sugar into a large bowl. Add a little of the egg white and a few drops of the peppermint essence and mix really well. You want the mixture to come together as a soft dough, so keep adding a little egg white until this starts to happen (you might not need to use all of it). Taste the mixture and add more peppermint essence if desired.
- Divide the mixture into 20 small balls, then flatten them gently with your fingertips into discs.
- Place baking parchment on a large board or tray and space out the discs. Meanwhile, tip the chocolate into a microwavable bowl and heat in 30 second intervals in the microwave until melted, stirring after each blast. Once melted, leave the chocolate to cool for 5-10 mins then carefully dip the peppermint creams in the melted chocolate until they are half coated. Lay them back on the baking parchment to set for 3-4 hours or overnight.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 51 calories, Carbohydrate 12 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 12 grams sugar, Protein 0.2 grams protein, Sodium 0.001 milligram of sodium
There's a pinch of peppermint candy in every bite of these drop cookies. You can prep the dough in 10 minutes, and they taste so good that you should plan on making more than one batch.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 3-1/2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a large bowl, cream shortening and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; gradually stir into creamed mixture and mix well. Fold in candy. , Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until edges of cookies just begin to brown. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 110 calories, Fat 6g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 10mg cholesterol, Sodium 70mg sodium, Carbohydrate 11g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 1g protein.
More about "peppermint drops recipes"
HOMEMADE PEPPERMINT COUGH DROPS RECIPE | FRUGAL …
Reviews 4Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
PEPPERMINT FROST BREATH MINTS - RULED ME - RECIPES
COCONUT CREAM CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT DROPS
WHITE CHOCOLATE-PEPPERMINT DROPS | RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK …
25 PEPPERMINT RECIPES - RACHEL COOKS®
DARK CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT DIPS | KING ARTHUR BAKING
35+ PEPPERMINT COOKIE RECIPES - FORGETFUL MOMMA
HOMEMADE PEPPERMINT COUGH DROPS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
PEPPERMINT DROP COOKIES // COOKIE SWAP RECIPE - WHIPPERBERRY
PEPPERMINT OIL BLENDS WELL WITH…. 27 OILS AND BLEND …
PEPPERMINT DROPS RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
50 PEPPERMINT TREAT AND DESSERT RECIPES - FOOD NETWORK
PEPPERMINT DIFFUSER BLEND RECIPES - ONE ESSENTIAL …
LINDT RUDOLPH PEPPERMINT PATTY RECIPE FROM LINDT CANADA
17 EASY HOMEMADE COUGH DROP RECIPES THAT ACTUALLY TASTE GOOD
PEPPERMINT DROPS RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
10 BEST PEPPERMINT RECIPES [COOKIES, CANDIES, CAKE AND …
45 PEPPERMINT DESSERTS FOR CHRISTMAS - PUREWOW
30 PEPPERMINT DESSERTS TO TRY - INSANELY GOOD
ROSE PETAL PEPPERMINT CANDY DROPS - THE NERDY FARM WIFE
MELT-IN-YOUR-MOUTH PEPPERMINT COOKIES | JULIE BLANNER
20 PEPPERMINT RECIPES THAT ARE PERFECT FOR THE HOLIDAYS - CO
HERSHEY'S KISSES CANDY PEPPERMINT BROWNIE DROPS | RECIPES
PRETTY PEPPERMINT DROPS - ZIPLOC® BRAND | SC JOHNSON
PEPPERMINT CHOCOLATE DROP COOKIES - LIFE, LOVE, AND GOOD FOOD
HOW TO MAKE PEPPERMINT OIL - ESSENTIAL OIL RECIPE - PUBLIC GOODS
PEPPERMINT CREAMS | DESSERT RECIPES | GOODTOKNOW
RECIPE: PEPPERMINT DROPS (JOY OF COOKING, 1943) - RECIPELINK.COM
12 PEPPERMINT DESSERTS - MY BAKING ADDICTION
EASY PEPPERMINT PATTIES RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
OLD-FASHIONED HOMEMADE PEPPERMINT CANDY DIYS
PEPPERMINT OIL - RECIPES, USES & BENEFITS OF PEPPERMINT ESSENTIAL …
PEPPERMINT SWEET DROPS®, 288 SERVINGS | SHOP SWEETLEAF®
PEPPERMINT DROPS RECIPE
#time-to-make #course #preparation #occasion #for-large-groups #low-protein #very-low-carbs #drop-cookies #desserts #easy #finger-food #heirloom-historical #holiday-event #kid-friendly #winter #cookies-and-brownies #dietary #gifts #low-sodium #low-cholesterol #seasonal #low-saturated-fat #low-calorie #low-carb #low-in-something #number-of-servings #presentation #4-hours-or-less
Peppermint White Chocolate Drops ~ Noreen's Kitchen3.9K views-07:59
Homemade Peppermint Patties - Let's Cook with ModernMom118K views-05:27
Peppermint Patty Recipe - Christmas Cookie Collab1.7K views-04:13
Peppermint Chocolate Candy - Candy Cane Tootsie Pop Drops Taste Test - Unwrapped - All City Candy160 views-01:18
Easy and Yummy Soft Peppermint Candy Recipe58 views-00:44
Recipe: Cocoa Peppermint Cookies & Stuffed Bell Pepper Soup95 views-03:27
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make peppermint oil at home?The peppermint oil recipe simply consists of the peppermint leaves and the carrier oil you chose. Grab your jar and put a good amount of the crushed mint leaves in there. Then, take your carrier oil of choice and completely cover all the leaves. You don’t want to fill up the whole jar, otherwise the extract will be too diluted.
How do you make peppermint sticks with corn syrup?Ingredients to Make Your Own Peppermint Sticks 1 1 1/2 cups light corn syrup 2 1 cup water 3 2 cups pure cane sugar 4 1 1/2 teaspoons peppermint extract 5 3 drops red food coloring (more or less depending on what color you want them to be) 6 You will also need a candy thermometer
How long does it take to make Peppermint drop cookies?There's a pinch of peppermint candy in every bite of these drop cookies. You can prep the dough in 10 minutes, and they taste so good that you should plan on making more than one batch. Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links.
What is peppermint extract?Peppermint extract is a mixture of peppermint essential oils and alcohol. Peppermint oil is quite strong, so you need to dilute it for most uses. The oil is about four times as strong as the extract.