PEPPERONI PIZZA BREAD LOAF
"This flavorful bread is delicious by itself," assures Rena Malek of Dubuque, Iowa. "But my husband likes to spoon a little pizza sauce on a slice, sprinkle it with mozzarella cheese and microwave it until the cheese melts."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1 loaf (1 pound).
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In bread machine pan, place the first 10 ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Choose crust color and loaf size if available. Bake according to bread machine directions (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed)., Just before the final kneading (your machine may audibly signal this), add the pepperoni, mushrooms and cheeses.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 86 calories, Fat 3g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 6mg cholesterol, Sodium 236mg sodium, Carbohydrate 13g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
PEPPERONI PIZZA BREAD FOR THE BREAD MACHINE
I have not made this yet but DS (the pepperoni lover) is dying for me to do it. Anything in the bread machine has got to be good! From a 1999 school cookbook. Times depend on your bread machine so judge accordingly.
Provided by LAURIE
Categories Yeast Breads
Yield 2 loaves
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Measure carefully.
- Place all ingredients except pepperoni into bread machine in order as directed by manufacturer.
- Add pepperoni (I think I will chop it up) 10 minutes before last kneading cycle ends (or at raisin/nut signal if your machine has it).
- Use basic white cycle and medium or light crust color.
- Do not use delay cycle.
- When baked remove from pan and cool on wire rack.
PERSONAL PEPPERONI PIZZA
Let your bread machine do the work mixing the dough for these single-serving sensations from Ann Tino, Winside, Nebraska. "My husband and kids think these pizzas are the best," she says.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In bread machine pan, place the first eight ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select dough setting (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1-2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed)., When cycle is completed, turn dough onto a lightly floured surface. Punch down; cover and let rest for 10 minutes. Divide dough into fourths. Roll each portion into a 7-in. circle. Place on greased baking sheets. Top with pizza sauce, cheese and pepperoni. Bake at 400° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts :
GARLIC LOVER'S PIZZA CRUST FOR THE BREAD MACHINE
- Place the ingredients into the pan of a bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Close the lid, select the Dough cycle, and press Start.
- When the machine signals the end of the cycle, remove the dough and knead into a tight ball on a lightly floured surface. Let rest for about 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Stretch the dough out to fit your desired pizza pan. Let rise for about 20 minutes for a thicker crust.
- Top with sauce, cheese and desired pizza toppings. Bake for 10 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the crust is lightly browned on the bottom when you lift up to take a peek.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 36.5 calories, Carbohydrate 1.3 g, Fat 3.4 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 0.5 g, SaturatedFat 0.5 g, Sodium 146.8 mg, Sugar 0.5 g
HOMEMADE CHEESE AND PEPPERONI BREAD (BREAD MACHINE)
This is a delicious chewy bread flecked with spicy pepperoni and mozzarella cheese. Cook time is according to bread machine. Makes great garlic bread to serve with an Italian meal.
Provided by Marie
Categories Yeast Breads
Yield 1 loaf
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In bread machine pan, place the first seven ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer.
- Select basic bread setting.
- Choose medium crust color.
- Just before final kneading, (usually machine will beep at this time) add the pepperoni.
- Make a 1 1/2 lb loaf.
- Do not use delay timer feature for this recipe.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1710.5, Fat 12.8, SaturatedFat 5.6, Cholesterol 29.5, Sodium 250.5, Carbohydrate 339.3, Fiber 12.9, Sugar 26.7, Protein 52.7
WORLD'S EASIEST BREAD MACHINE PIZZA DOUGH
Borrowed from a handful of other pizza dough recipes and tweaked to yield a tasty, thick crust using a bread machine. If you use a pizza stone, sprinkle it with cornmeal before placing the pizza on it to help keep it from sticking. Feel free to try different spices if you don't like any of the ones in this recipe.
Provided by soxinsc
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Put the water, olive oil, sugar, sea salt, flour, garlic, oregano, basil, black pepper, cilantro, paprika, and dry yeast into the pan of a bread machine individually in order as listed. Select Dough cycle; press Start. Let dough rest 5 to 30 minutes before using; the longer it rests, the thicker the crust.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 476.1 calories, Carbohydrate 82.3 g, Fat 11.2 g, Fiber 3.2 g, Protein 10.7 g, SaturatedFat 1.6 g, Sodium 445.3 mg, Sugar 9.7 g
GARLIC HERB PEPPERONI BREAD (BREAD MACHINE) RECIPE - (4/5)
Provided by jpaison
Number Of Ingredients 12
- 1 Place the ingredients in the bread machine pan in the order listed or as recommended by your machine's manufacturer. 2 You can adjust the garlic and onion to your preference. 3 Don't let the salt touch the yeast. 4 At this point you can either select White Bread and press Start to complete in the bread machine, or use the dough setting and finish in the oven. 5 I prefer the oven method as it seems to result in a higher loaf with better texture. 6 Directions for oven method: Select dough cycle and press start. 7 When complete, turn the dough out onto a floured surface and punch down. 8 Flatten out into a rectangle, patting to get out bubbles. 9 Roll tightly into a log, turn seam side down, and tuck the ends under. 10 Place into a loaf pan that has been lightly greased with olive oil, loosely cover with plastic wrap sprayed with nonstick spray, and let rise in a warm place for 45 minutes or until doubled. 11 Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or until done (if the bottom of the loaf sounds hollow when tapped, it's done). 12 Immediately remove from loaf pan and cool on a wire rack at least 10-15 minutes before slicing.
More about "pepperoni pizza bread for bread machine recipes"
PIZZA PLEASURE BREAD FOR BREAD MACHINE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
PEPPERONI PIZZA BREAD RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
PEPPERONI ROLL RECIPE | BREAD MACHINE RECIPES
PIZZA PLEASURE BREAD FOR BREAD MACHINE RECIPE
PEPPERONI PIZZA BREAD FOR THE BREAD MACHINE RECIPE
PEPPERONI PIZZA BREAD | RECIPELION.COM
RECIPE: PEPPERONI PIZZA LOAF (BREAD MACHINE) - RECIPELINK.COM
RECIPE: PEPPERONI PIZZA BREAD (BREAD MACHINE) - RECIPELINK.COM
PIZZA BREAD LOAF WITH PEPPERONI | 24BITE® RECIPES
PEPPERONI PIZZA BREAD - BREAD MACHINE RECIPES
PEPPERONI PIZZA BREAD ABM RECIPE - BAKERRECIPES.COM
BREAD MACHINE PEPPERONI BREAD RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
PEPPERONI PIZZA BREAD - BREAD EXPERIENCE
BREAD MACHINE RECIPES-PEPPERONI PIZZA MONKEY BREAD
PEPPERONI PIZZA BREAD FOR BREAD MACHINE BEST RECIPES
PEPPERONI BREAD RECIPE - TASTY OVEN
MOZZARELLA & PEPPERONI BREAD | BREAD MACHINE RECIPES
10 BEST PEPPERONI BREAD WITH PIZZA DOUGH RECIPES | YUMMLY
PEPPERONI PIZZA BREAD - EMILY ELLYN
PEPPERONI PIZZA BREAD - YEAST BREAD RECIPES
BREAD MACHINE PEPPERONI, OLIVE, AND OREGANO PIZZA BREAD RECIPE
PEPPERONI PIZZA BREAD - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
PEPPERONI PIZZA BREAD RECIPE FOR THE BREAD MACHINE!
BREAD MACHINE PIZZA DOUGH | BREAD MACHINE RECIPES
PEPPERONI PIZZA BREAD | RECIPE GOLDMINE RECIPES
TOPRECIPES | PEPPERONI PIZZA BREAD
PEPPERONI BREAD FOR BREAD MACHINE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
PEPPERONI PIZZA | BREAD MACHINE RECIPES IN 2021 | PIZZA DOUGH …
PIZZA PLEASURE BREAD - BREAD MACHINE RECIPES
BREAD MACHINE PEPPERONI ROLL RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT …
PEPPERONI PIZZA BREAD - YUM TASTE
PEPPERONI CHEESE BREAD MACHINE RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT …
PEPPERONI BREAD WITH HOMEMADE PIZZA DOUGH! - CHEF SAVVY
PEPPERONI PIZZA BREAD Recipe for the Bread Machine! #LeighsHome1.6K views-08:02
Pepperoni and Cheese Bread Recipe for the BREAD MACHINE! Bread Recipes #LeighsHome1.9K views-04:37
Pepperoni Garbage Bread7.9K views-01:33
Pepperoni Garlic Bread187 views-01:42
Pepperoni Pizza. Making pizza using our bread machine, easy dough recipe.92 views-16:47
3-Ingredient Pepperoni Bread recipe16K views-01:10
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
Can you make pepperoni bread with store bought dough?Its ease and popularity has since spread across the country and variations of pepperoni bread now adorn many party platters. Our recipe makes it easy with store-bought pizza dough, which we roll up with pepperoni and cheese, like a stromboli, and serve with various dipping sauces.
How do you make pizza dough with pepperoni?Place 40 slices pepperoni in rows over cheese. Fold short end of dough just over edge of pepperoni. Starting at the long end, roll dough, pinching to seal. Place seam side down on cookie sheet. Mix 1 egg with 1 tablespoon water.
How to make the perfect pizza dough in a bread machine?Put the water, olive oil, sugar, sea salt, flour, garlic, oregano, basil, black pepper, cilantro, paprika, and dry yeast into the pan of a bread machine individually in order as listed. Select Dough cycle; press Start. Let dough rest 5 to 30 minutes before using; the longer it rests, the thicker the crust.
How to make spices in a bread machine?Feel free to try different spices if you don't like any of the ones in this recipe. Put the water, olive oil, sugar, sea salt, flour, garlic, oregano, basil, black pepper, cilantro, paprika, and dry yeast into the pan of a bread machine individually in order as listed. Select Dough cycle; press Start.