PESTO MOZZARELLA CHEESE BALLS RECIPE BY TASTY
- Cut biscuit dough in half. Flatten dough.
- Spread a teaspoon of pesto in the center of the dough, then place a mozzarella cube on top
- Pinch the sides around the cheese so the pesto and cheese are completely encased by the dough.
- Place stuffed dough balls in a cast iron pan.
- Crush garlic and mix with melted butter.
- Brush the garlic butter over each ball. Bake for 20 minutes at 400˚F (200˚C) or until the dough is golden brown. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 256 calories, Carbohydrate 22 grams, Fat 16 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 5 grams, Sugar 4 grams
CREAMY PESTO PASTA BAKE RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: fresh basil, garlic, pine nuts, grated parmesan cheese, olive oil, cold water, heavy cream, salt, pepper, fusilli pasta, cherry tomato, grated parmesan cheese, mozzarella ball
Provided by Tasty
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 13
- To make the pesto, mix basil, garlic, pine nuts, parmesan, cold water, heavy cream, salt, and pepper in a food processor for about 30 seconds. Add in olive oil. Process until combined, set aside.
- Cook fusilli to very al dente, or about 3-4 minutes before the package instructs for cook time, then drain pasta.
- Halve cherry tomatoes.
- In a skillet or casserole pan, mix fusilli, cherry tomatoes, and pesto.
- Top with grated parmesan and mozzarella balls.
- Bake at 400° Fahrenheit for 10-15 minutes, or until mozzarella has melted.
- Garnish with additional parmesan and fresh basil. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1234 calories, Carbohydrate 71 grams, Fat 89 grams, Fiber 4 grams, Protein 42 grams, Sugar 6 grams
I always come home with an empty container when I bring this dish to a party. It can be made ahead to free up time later. I serve it with pretty frilled toothpicks for a festive look. -Peggy Cairo, Kenosha, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 10 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large bowl, combine first 7 ingredients; add cheese cubes. Stir to coat. Cover; refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 203 calories, Fat 16g fat (7g saturated fat), Cholesterol 24mg cholesterol, Sodium 242mg sodium, Carbohydrate 2g carbohydrate (trace sugars, Fiber trace fiber), Protein 12g protein.
MOZZARELLA-STUFFED PESTO TURKEY MEATBALLS
I came up with this recipe for a recipe contest, and it's been a family favorite ever since. For a lighter version, omit stuffing the meatballs with mozzarella cheese. Serve with your choice of pasta.
Provided by foodie77
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place the ground turkey, onion, garlic, egg, bread crumbs, Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, parsley, pesto, milk, salt, and black pepper in a bowl. Mix until evenly blended, then form into 1 3/4-inch meatballs. Make a hole in the meatball with your finger and place a cheese cube in the hole. Seal the meatball around the cheese and place on a nonstick baking sheet. Drizzle the olive oil over the meatballs.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the meatballs are no longer pink in the center, about 30 minutes. Heat the marinara sauce in a saucepan over low heat. Bring to a simmer, and place the baked meatballs in the marinara sauce for about 2 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 485.8 calories, Carbohydrate 26 g, Cholesterol 130.3 mg, Fat 25.3 g, Fiber 4 g, Protein 38.3 g, SaturatedFat 8.8 g, Sodium 1621.1 mg, Sugar 11.8 g
More about "pesto mozzarella cheese balls recipe by tasty"
PESTO PASTA SALAD RECIPE WITH TOMATOES AND MOZZARELLA ...
MOZZARELLA CHEESE BALLS RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING ...
PESTO CHEESE BALL RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
MARINATED MOZZARELLA BALLS PIONEER WOMAN / 13 COOKING ...
31 FRESH MOZZARELLA RECIPES – THE KITCHEN COMMUNITY
HOMEMADE MOZZARELLA AND PESTO MARINATED BOCCONCINI ...
PESTO CHEESE BALL - MY RECIPE MAGIC
[RECIPE] BETTER THAN REGULAR BUNS – PESTO MOZZARELLA ...
TASTY - PESTO MOZZARELLA CHEESE BALLS
PESTO MOZZARELLA CHEESE BALLS RECIPE BY TASTY | RECIPE ...
PESTO MOZZARELLA CHEESE BALLS - BLOGGER
TASTY FOOD DIARY: PESTO MOZZARELLA CHEESE BALLS
PESTO MOZZARELLA CHEESE BALLS RECIPE BY TASTY - YOUTUBE
TASTY - PESTO MOZZARELLA CHEESE BALLS - FACEBOOK
MOZZARELLA WITH PROSCIUTTO AND PESTO - ALESSI FOODS
PESTO MOZZARELLA CHEESE BALLS RECIPE BY TASTY - FOOD NEWS
PESTO MOZZARELLA ROLLS - FOR THE LOVE OF GOURMET
PESTO MARINATED MOZZARELLA BALLS - THE SUBURBAN SOAPBOX
10 BEST FRESH MOZZARELLA CHEESE APPETIZERS RECIPES | YUMMLY
PESTO MOZZARELLA SKEWERS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
PESTO MOZZARELLA STUFFED DOUGH BALLS - THE COOK REPORT
PESTO MOZZARELLA CHEESE BALLS RECIPE BY TASTY - PINTEREST.NZ
PESTO MOZZARELLA CHEESE BALLS | RECIPES, YUMMY FOOD, FOOD
PASTA WITH HOMEMADE PESTO, FRESH TOMATOES AND MOZZARELLA ...
CHEESY PESTO ROLLS - GIMME SOME OVEN
TASTY - PESTO MOZZARELLA CHEESE BALLS - FACEBOOK WATCH
10 BEST PESTO AND MOZZARELLA PASTA RECIPES | YUMMLY
MARINATED MOZZARELLA BALLS: AN EASY APPETIZER - SHE LOVES ...
GARLIC & HERB MOZZARELLA BALLS | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY ...
PESTO AND MOZZARELLA–STUFFED RISOTTO BALLS - TEENYRECIPES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make pesto mozzarella stuffed dough balls?These pesto mozzarella stuffed dough balls make a perfect appetiser or party snack. They're easy to make with pizza dough and taste amazing drizzled with garlic and herb butter! Preheat the oven to 200°C (fan oven). Split the pizza dough into 8 balls. Flatten each one and place a little red pesto and a cube of mozzarella in the middle.
How long does it take to bake mozzarella balls?Minus a star because the balls became little volcanos of mozzarella. I baked them 30 minutes and they were done; more and there might not have been any cheese left inside. I made 44 large balls, and would limit the cheese cubes to 1/2" next time.
What is the best thing to use to make mozzarella balls?Use any size you want, small mozzarella balls, cocktail mozzarella balls, mozzarella pearls, etc… Olive oil. A fruity olive oil is just perfect for this recipe. Sun-dried tomatoes. These will provide a burst of flavor as well as a wonderful visual effect.
How do you make pizza dough balls?Split the pizza dough into 8 balls. Flatten each one and place a little red pesto and a cube of mozzarella in the middle. Fold the dough around it and roll into a ball. Place each dough ball on a baking tray covered in grease proof paper.