PINEAPPLE & CREAM CHEESE BREAD PUDDING
This bread pudding is easy, convenient, versatile, and delicious. Every time I take it to church or school everyone asks for the recipe because it's the best bread pudding they have ever tasted-I never have any leftovers. This delicious brunch casserole has been requested for family gatherings, holidays, weddings, and birthday parties.-Laura Ellis, Biloxi, Mississippi
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Drain pineapple, reserving 1/3 cup juice. Place half of the bread cubes in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth; drop by tablespoonfuls over bread cubes. Top with remaining bread cubes and pineapple., In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, cream, vanilla and reserved pineapple juice until blended; pour over pineapple. Refrigerate, covered, several hours or overnight., Preheat oven to 350°. Remove bread pudding from refrigerator while oven heats. Bake, uncovered, until lightly browned, 25-35 minutes., In a small saucepan, heat milk and butter until butter is melted. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. Just before serving, drizzle over warm bread pudding.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 566 calories, Fat 25g fat (14g saturated fat), Cholesterol 165mg cholesterol, Sodium 487mg sodium, Carbohydrate 71g carbohydrate (47g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 14g protein.
WORLD'S BEST CREAM CHEESE AND PINEAPPLE DIP
I have been making this dip for over 25 years and it is always the first to be eaten at parties. Delicious! Serve in a dipping bowl and eat with crisps of French bread.
Provided by Glyn Turbin
Number Of Ingredients 4
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, crushed pineapple, onion powder and garlic. Mix in reserved juice from pineapple as desired. Chill in the refrigerator until serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 45.2 calories, Carbohydrate 3.5 g, Cholesterol 10.3 mg, Fat 3.3 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 0.8 g, SaturatedFat 2.1 g, Sodium 27.9 mg, Sugar 2.9 g
PINEAPPLE LUSH DIP
Serve up this summertime Pineapple Lush Dip after watching our video tutorial! This sweet, fruit-filled appetizer is great for any occasion.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 26 servings, 2 Tbsp. each
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Add dry pudding mix to pineapple in medium bowl; whisk 2 min.
- Stir in COOL WHIP.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 35, Fat 0.5 g, SaturatedFat 0.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 55 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 0 g
PINEAPPLE CREAM CHEESE PUDDING DIP
- 1. Beat cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer until smooth.
- 2. Drain pineapple and reserve juice.
- 3. Stir in pinapple and pudding mix to cream cheese. Add pineapple juice until well blended.
- 4. Chill 30 minutes in refridgerator. Serve with graham crackers.
More about "pineapple cream cheese pudding dip recipes"
10 BEST CREAM CHEESE WITH PINEAPPLE DIP RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST CRUSHED PINEAPPLE DIP RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST INSTANT VANILLA PUDDING FRUIT DIP RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST CREAM CHEESE AND CRUSHED PINEAPPLE DIP RECIPES ...
EASY NILLA WAFER PINEAPPLE DIP - BELLY FULL
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
- In a medium bowl, with a handheld mixer beat together the cream cheese, pineapple, powdered sugar, Nilla wafer crumbs, and vanilla until well combined.
PINEAPPLE DIP - CINCYSHOPPER
Cuisine AmericanCategory AppetizerServings 6Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
PISTACHIO PINEAPPLE DIP - FRESH RECIPES FOR EVERYDAY LIFE
5/5 (2)Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
- Combine cream cheese, crushed pineapple with juice, yogurt, and pistachio pudding mix in medium mixing bowl and blend on high speed until smooth and creamy.
CHEESECAKE FRUIT DIP - COOKING WITH KARLI
Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
- In the bowl of a stand mixer (using whisk attachment!) or using hand beaters, mix together the cream cheese and cheesecake flavored pudding mix. Mix thoroughly, until well combined.
EASY PINEAPPLE FLUFF (ONLY 5 INGREDIENTS!) - I HEART NAPTIME
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
- In a large bowl, stir together the pineapple and pudding mix. Refrigerate for 5 minutes. Then stir in the cool whip, marshmallows and coconut. Add the nuts and cherries if desired.
PINEAPPLE DREAM DESSERT: PINEAPPLE, WHIPPED CREAM, CREAM ...
- Melt butter in the microwave and allow to cool. Combine the crumbs and butter and toss together until incorporated. Press 2 cups of the crumb mixture firmly into an 9×9 square pan and bake for 8-10 minutes. Place on wire rack to cool.
- Beat the cream cheese and butter together until creamy. Turn the mixer down to low and add the powdered sugar one cup at a time until incorporated. Turn up and beat well for a minute or so. Add a heaping tablespoon of the drained pineapple and stir in with a rubber spatula. Spread the cream cheese and pineapple mixture over the crust.
- Fold the remaining pineapple into the Cool Whip and spread on top of the cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle the remaining graham cracker crumb mixture on top. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
NO-BAKE PINEAPPLE CREAM DESSERT - THE MIDNIGHT BAKER
- For crust: Mix the graham cracker crumbs and sugar. Add the melted butter and stir to combine well. Press into a 8 x 8- or 9 x 9-inch pan.
PINEAPPLE FLUFF: A DELICIOUS AND EASY HAWAIIAN INSPIRED RECIPE
PINEAPPLE CREAM CHEESE DIP - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
PINEAPPLE CREAM CHEESE FRUIT DIP - OH SWEET BASIL
Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
SWEET PINEAPPLE DIP • WANDERLUST AND WELLNESS
Cuisine AmericanCategory Dips & SaucesServings 6Total Time 10 mins
PINEAPPLE CREAM CHEESE PUDDING DIP - TFRECIPES.COM
CREAM CHEESE AND VANILLA PUDDING RECIPES (133) - SUPERCOOK
PINEAPPLE CHEESE DIP RECIPE - FOOD.COM
10 BEST CREAM CHEESE PINEAPPLE AND COOL WHIP RECIPES | YUMMLY
PINEAPPLE CREAM PUDDING RECIPES
PINEAPPLE CREAM CHEESE DIP - FOOD STORAGE MOMS
PINEAPPLE CREAM CHEESE PUDDING - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
PINEAPPLE-CREAM CHEESE DIP - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
PINEAPPLE CREAM CHEESE DIP RECIPE 45 - TFRECIPES.COM
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make pineapple dip with cream cheese?This amazing flavored Pineapple Dip requires just 4 simple ingredients and can be made so quick. An easy dip that is great for dipping fruit, Nilla Wafers, and more! Super Flavor! Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add the crushed pineapple and syrup and the vanilla pudding mix to cream cheese. Beat with hand mixer for 2 minutes.
How do you make instant pudding with pineapple and cream cheese?Drain the crushed pineapple in a colander or mesh sieve to remove excess liquid. Using an electric mixer, combine the cream cheese with 1/2 cup of milk until smooth. Add the instant pudding mix and the remaining milk and beat slowly until combined.
How to make a pineapple and cream cheese cake?Instructions 1 Preheat oven to 300 F. 2 Melt butter in the microwave and allow to cool. Combine the crumbs and butter and toss together until incorporated. ... 3 Beat the cream cheese and butter together until creamy. ... 4 Fold the remaining pineapple into the Cool Whip and spread on top of the cream cheese mixture. ...
How to make Pineapple Pudding with Cool Whip?Drain the crushed pineapple in a colander or mesh sieve to remove excess liquid. Using an electric mixer, combine the cream cheese with 1/2 cup of milk until smooth. Add the instant pudding mix and the remaining milk and beat slowly until combined. Add the Cool Whip and blend until fluffy.