OPEN-FACED PIZZA BURGERS
I'm not sure where I first saw this pizza burger recipe, but I'm glad I did! My family requests this meal often. A dash of oregano livens up canned pizza sauce. -Sharon Schwartz, Burlington, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink, 3-5 minutes, breaking into crumbles. Drain. Stir in the pizza sauce, mushrooms, sugar and oregano; mix well. Spoon onto buns; sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. , Place on ungreased baking sheets. Broil 4 in. from the heat until cheese is melted, 2 minutes. , To freeze for quick lunches later, place the split and toasted buns on a baking sheet. Spoon the meat mixture onto buns; freeze for 1 hour. Transfer to freezer-safe airtight containers., To use frozen burgers: Thaw completely in the refrigerator. Sprinkle with cheese. Broil 4 in. from the heat until heated through and cheese is melted, 2 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 205 calories, Fat 8g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 36mg cholesterol, Sodium 357mg sodium, Carbohydrate 15g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 16g protein.
- In 10-inch skillet, cook beef, onion and bell pepper over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain.
- Stir in pizza sauce and olives. Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup beef mixture on bottom half of each bun. Immediately sprinkle each with 2 tablespoons of the cheese; add tops of bun. Serve immediately or let stand about 2 minutes until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 330, Carbohydrate 26 g, Cholesterol 60 mg, Fat 1/2, Fiber 3 g, Protein 22 g, SaturatedFat 7 g, ServingSize 1 Sandwich, Sodium 680 mg, Sugar 7 g, TransFat 1 g
From Beloit, Wisconsin, Lisa Trunckenbrod sends this better-for-you version of an all-time lunch-counter classic. Loaded with popular pizza flavor, the cheese-topped burgers not only taste great, but they beat the clock as well.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture; mix well. Shape into six patties. Place on broiler pan coated with cooking spray. , Broil 6 in. from heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Sprinkle with cheese. Broil 1 minute longer or until cheese is melted. Serve on buns with lettuce and tomato.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 346 calories, Fat 13g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 75mg cholesterol, Sodium 628mg sodium, Carbohydrate 28g carbohydrate (8g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 28g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
EASY PIZZA BURGERS
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook ground beef and onion over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until beef is thoroughly cooked; drain. Stir in tomato paste, Italian seasoning and mushrooms. Cover and refrigerate; use within 3 days.
- To prepare each sandwich, spread about 1/4 cup beef mixture on English muffin half. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons cheese over top. Place on microwavable napkin or paper towel (to absorb moisture).
- Microwave 1 sandwich uncovered on High 1 to 2 minutes or until beef mixture is hot and cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 170, Carbohydrate 18 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Fiber 2 g, Protein 12 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, ServingSize 1 Sandwich, Sodium 390 mg, Sugar 5 g, TransFat 0 g
This was always one of my favorite school cafeteria lunches. I loved them, and so do my kids. Quick and tasty..brings back childhood memories...
Provided by Cassie *
Categories Other Snacks
Number Of Ingredients 10
- 1. Start by adding the onions and a drizzle of canola or vegetable oil in a large skillet on medium high heat. Heat through. Add the ground beef and cook all the way through,. Once the meat is cooked,add chopped pepperoni, add the tomato soup, water and pizza seasoning. Reduce to low and let simmer.
- 2. While the meat and sauce are simmering, preheat the oven on broil and spread the butter evenly on each English muffin half. Sprinkle with garlic salt. Pop these under the broiler on a cookie sheet for about 2 minutes or until they begin to brown just on the edges.
- 3. Take out of the oven and top each English muffin with about 1/4 cup of the meat and sauce mixture. Top each of those with the cheese. Place back under the broiler for another 2-3 minutes or until the cheese turns golden brown and bubbly. Enjoy!
SIMPLE PIZZA BURGERS
Keep things easy with our Simple Pizza Burgers. Our Simple Pizza Burgers give you a chance to enjoy a 2-in-1 pleasure that you won't soon forget.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Mix meat and Parmesan just until blended; shape into 4 (1/2-inch-thick) patties.
- Cook in skillet on medium heat 4 to 5 min. on each side or until done (160°F). About 3 min. before burgers are done, cook pizza sauce in saucepan until heated through, stirring frequently.
- Place burgers on bottom halves of buns; top with mozzarella and pizza sauce. Cover with tops of buns.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 360, Fat 15 g, SaturatedFat 7 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 70 mg, Sodium 610 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 28 g
HOMEMADE PIZZA BURGERS
We are big fans of pizza burgers that some greasy spoons serve, but it is so hard to find a good one so I decided to come up with my own. Here is a real simple recipe that puts smiles on the faces of my family.
Provided by duboo
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Combine beef, tomato paste, salt, sugar, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, pepper, and oregano in a large bowl. Mix thoroughly. Cover and refrigerate to let flavors marry, about 4 hours.
- Form beef mixture into 8 thin patties. Place 1 slice of mozzarella cheese on each of 4 patties; leave at least a 1/2-inch border, breaking up the cheese as needed. Place remaining patties on top and pinch edges to seal in the cheese.
- Heat a skillet over medium-low heat. Fry burgers until browned and centers reach 165 degrees F (74 degrees C), 6 to 7 minutes per side. Serve on buns.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 430.4 calories, Carbohydrate 25.2 g, Cholesterol 86 mg, Fat 23.1 g, Fiber 1.7 g, Protein 28.8 g, SaturatedFat 9.8 g, Sodium 1074.9 mg, Sugar 2 g
THREE-CHEESE PIZZA BURGERS
This is one of my mother's recipes. She is legendary cook who doesn't really follow recipes. I've recently sat her down and had her make her great meals into recipes so that I can have them and share them with others.
Provided by Katrina Hapner
Categories < 60 Mins
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Brown the hamburger and drain of excess grease.
- Add the can of spaghetti sauce and bring to a really hard simmer.
- Add the American cheese slices.
- You can use more than 4 if you are really into cheese (like me).
- Let cheese melt while stirring.
- Turn heat down to low simmer for about 10 to 15 minutes, until it thickens a bit.
- While its doing that take your hamburger buns and pull them apart and lay them insides up on a cookie sheet (you will probably need more than one cookie sheet).
- When meat mixture is done simmering start spooning the mixture onto the hamburger buns and spreading it over the entire surface.
- You should have now what looks like a bunch of open-faced sandwiches.
- Sprinkle each one with a little bit of cheddar and a little bit of the mozzarella.
- Again, you can add more cheese, or use less depending on your preference.
- Place in a 375°F oven for 15 to 20 minutes until cheese has melted and slightly browned and hamburger bun should be pretty crispy.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1030.6, Fat 54.4, SaturatedFat 27.7, Cholesterol 190.9, Sodium 2344.6, Carbohydrate 68.2, Fiber 2.6, Sugar 23.6, Protein 64.5
PIZZA BURGERS I
- Place ground beef in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain excess fat. Stir in pizza sauce, and heat through. Spoon onto buns and top with cheese. Microwave for 15 to 20 seconds, or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 592.6 calories, Carbohydrate 31.7 g, Cholesterol 114.4 mg, Fat 36.8 g, Fiber 2.7 g, Protein 30.9 g, SaturatedFat 15.6 g, Sodium 1020.2 mg, Sugar 3.4 g
More about "pizza burgers i recipes"
STUFFED PIZZA BURGERS RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
4.2/5 (26)Total Time 35 minsCategory Dinner, Lunch, SandwichCalories 673 per serving
PIZZA BURGERS RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
4/5 Ratings 3Reviews 3Total Time 30 mins
CROCK POT PIZZA BURGERS - RECIPES THAT CROCK!
5/5 (6)Category SandwichServings 6Total Time 4 hrs 15 mins
- Add drained ground beef to your slow cooker and combine with remaining ingredients except for buns and cheese slices.
PIZZA BURGER RECIPE | BURGER PIZZA IN KADAI | PIZZA ...
4.8/5 (4)Total Time 40 minsCategory BurgerCalories 458 per serving
EASY PIZZA BURGERS RECIPE - FROM SOMEWHATSIMPLE.COM
4.5/5 (6)Total Time 20 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 800 per serving
- In a large sauce pan over medium heat, cook the onions with the olive oil until onions become soft and translucent.
PIZZA BURGERS RECIPE - SWEETPHI
4.2/5 (4)Total Time 15 minsCategory Beef, Freezer Meals, Gluten-Free, Main MealsCalories 491 per serving
- Remove BUBBA burgers from the freezer and put them in a skillet. Cook according to package instructions.
- Spread a tablespoon pizza sauce on a bun, place a piece of mozzarella cheese and a slice of pepperoni (or multiple smaller pieces) and top with a cooked BUBBA burger and top bun.
PIZZA BURGERS - COPYKAT RECIPES
5/5 (1)Total Time 35 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 614 per serving
BAKED PIZZA BURGERS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
5/5 (5)Total Time 30 minsCategory Lunch/SnacksCalories 750 per serving
- In a large bowl combine ground beef,oregano,pizza sauce and cheese along with any other meats or vegetables you wish to add. Mix well.
EASY PIZZA BURGER RECIPE - LEMONS FOR LULU
5/5 (7)Total Time 20 minsCuisine Dinner, GrillingCalories 578 per serving
- In a bowl, combine the ground beef chopped pepperoni, garlic, salt, oregano, and basil. Mix by hand just until combined. Form beef into 6 patties.
- Place the patties on the grill and cook for 4 minutes, flip and cook an additional 4 minutes (cook 5 minutes per side for more well-done burgers). Place provolone slices on the burgers 2 minutes before the burgers are finished cooking.
OPEN-FACED PIZZA BURGERS | KITCHN
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
BEST PIZZA BURGERS RECIPE - BEST BURGER RECIPES - …
4.5/5 (6)Total Time 30 mins
PIZZA BURGERS - QUALITY SOUPS, SAUCES, FOOD & RECIPES
Servings 4Total Time 40 minsEstimated Reading Time 40 secsCalories 684 per serving
PIZZA BURGERS - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
PIZZA BURGERS | RECIPE | RECIPES, PIZZA BURGERS, FOOD
5/5 (2)Servings 4
HAMBURGER TOPPING FOR PIZZA - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
PIZZA BURGERS I - HAMBURGER RECIPES
130 PIZZA & BURGERS IDEAS | COOKING RECIPES, RECIPES, FOOD
DELICIOUS FAST FOOD HACKS || 5-MINUTE PIZZA AND BURGER ...
PIZZA BURGERS RECIPE | HELLOFRESH
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions