FRUITED PORK TENDERLOIN
- Place cranberries and apricots in a small bowl; add boiling water. Soak for 8 minutes; drain. In a small skillet, saute the onion in butter until tender. Remove from the heat. Stir in the pecans, cranberries and apricots., Make a lengthwise slit down the center of each tenderloin, cutting two-thirds of the way through the meat. Place on a greased rack in a broiler pan; open tenderloins so they lie flat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. , Brush with half of the preserves; top with fruit mixture. Bake at 375° for 30-35 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Drizzle with remaining preserves.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 354 calories, Fat 16g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 94mg cholesterol, Sodium 208mg sodium, Carbohydrate 22g carbohydrate (18g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 31g protein.
FRUITY GRILLED PORK TENDERLOIN
This is my favorite summer marinade for pork tenderloin. Use any of your favorite fruit sodas--black cherry, grape, raspberry, etc. Also great served cold on a green salad.
Provided by Kris Schultz
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a small sauce pan, mix together soy sauce, brown sugar, and jam over low heat until sugar has dissolved. Reserve 1/4 cup of sauce for basting the tenderloin while grilling. Combine remaining sauce with soda in a large plastic resealable bag; place meat in bag, and seal. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- Lightly oil preheated grill, and discard marinade. Cook tenderloin for 15 to 20 minutes, or until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
- Remove meat from grill, and allow to rest for 5 minutes before slicing into 1/4 inch thick medallions.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 543.5 calories, Carbohydrate 85.1 g, Cholesterol 98.2 mg, Fat 5.4 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 37.3 g, SaturatedFat 1.8 g, Sodium 1918.9 mg, Sugar 72 g
PORK LOIN WITH FRUIT SAUCE
- Place roast in shallow roasting pan, and sprinkle roast with rosemary and peppers.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- In a large saucepan, combine remaining ingredients.
- Bring ingredients to a boiling point, reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Remove roast from oven and spoon about 1 cup sauce over roast, and return to oven and cook for 1 hour or till meat thermometer reads 165 degrees.
- Let roast stand 15 minutes before slicing.
- Spoon meat juices from roast into fruit sauce.
- Heat and serve with pork roast.
- Serve over hot cooked rice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1026.4, Fat 33.8, SaturatedFat 11.5, Cholesterol 245.2, Sodium 874.4, Carbohydrate 87.7, Fiber 1.5, Sugar 52.9, Protein 90.5
PORK TENDERLOIN WITH FRUIT SAUCE
Since my husband hates leftovers and there are just the two of us, I always try to pare recipes down in both quantity and fat content. This sweet-and-sour pork is such a favorite. My husband happily finishes any leftovers for lunch the next day! -Linda Brown, Columbus, North Carolina
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a small saucepan, bring broth and rice to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until rice is tender. , Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine cornstarch and water until smooth; set aside. In a saucepan, combine the pineapple and spreadable fruit; cook and stir until spreadable fruit is dissolved. Stir in the soy sauce, garlic powder and ginger. Bring to a boil. Stir cornstarch mixture and stir into pineapple mixture; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Keep warm., Cut pork into 3/4-in.-thick slices. In a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook pork for 2-3 minutes on each side or until browned. Pour fruit sauce over meat. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Serve with rice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 533 calories, Fat 7g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 95mg cholesterol, Sodium 1140mg sodium, Carbohydrate 78g carbohydrate (44g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 38g protein.
PORK TENDERLOIN WITH FRUIT
Pork tenderloin roasted with a wine, juice, dried fruit mixture. I used dried apples and craisins, but other dried fruit may be used such as: apricots, raisins, or prunes.
Provided by Hootenanny
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Place tenderloin in a lightly greased or cooking sprayed nonreactive roasting pan. In a small saucepan, heat juice, brown sugar, pineapple juice, bouillon, red wine, balsamic vinegar, dried apple, and craisins until sugar is dissolved; pour over pork in the roasting pan.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350° for about 45 minutes, or until pork is no longer pink and a meat thermometer registers at least 150° in the center.
- Remove from oven, set meat aside and let stand for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, drain pan juices, reserving fruit. Add juices to a sauté pan, which has been heating on high heat. Boil down and reduce juices by half to make sauce.
- Slice pork into ¼" medallions and serve with sauce drizzled on top and spoon over some of the reserved fruit. (Optional: for a bit of a kick, it might be nice to whisk ½ tsp of Dijon Mustard into the reduction sauce) Serves 4 to 6.
PORK ROAST WITH WINTER FRUITS AND PORT SAUCE
- Make stuffing:
- Simmer apricots, prunes, and Port in a small heavy saucepan, covered, 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand 10 minutes.
- Cook onion and shallot in butter in a 12-inch heavy skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until softened, 4 to 5 minutes. Add apple and 1/2 teaspoon each of salt and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until apple is just tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in apricot mixture and cool.
- Stuff and roast pork:
- Preheat oven to 500°F with rack in middle.
- Make a pocket in center of roast by making a horizontal 1 1/2-inch-wide cut into 1 end of roast with a long thin knife, repeating from opposite end so pocket runs all the way through. Then make a vertical cut through center (forming a cross) to widen pocket. Push about 1 cup stuffing into pocket using a long-handled wooden spoon (you may need to stuff from both sides if roast is long). Reserve remaining stuffing for sauce.
- Season roast with 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper and put in a large flameproof roasting pan. Wrap with bacon, between rib bones, tucking ends under roast. Roast pork 20 minutes, then reduce oven to 325°F and roast until an instant-read thermometer inserted 2 inches into center of roast (do not touch bone or stuffing) registers 155°F, 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours total.
- Transfer roast to a cutting board, reserving pan, and let stand, loosely covered with foil, 15 to 20 minutes. (Temperature of meat will rise to about 160°F; meat will be slightly pink.)
- Make sauce:
- Skim fat from pan drippings and reserve 1 1/2 tablespoons fat. Straddle pan across 2 burners and add Port to drippings, then deglaze pan by boiling over high heat, stirring and scraping up brown bits, 1 minute. Strain pan juices through a fine-mesh sieve into a bowl, discarding solids.
- Cook shallot in reserved fat in a heavy medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 3 minutes. Stir in pan juices, 1 1/4 cups water, and reserved fruit stuffing and bring to a simmer. Whisk together arrowroot and remaining 1/4 cup water until smooth, then whisk into sauce with any juices from cutting board.
- Simmer sauce, whisking occasionally, until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Carve roast into chops by cutting between ribs, then serve with sauce.
PORK TENDERLOIN WITH CALVADOS SAUCE AND DRIED FRUIT COMPOTE
- Cut pork crosswise into 1-inch-thick medallions; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Melt butter and oil in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat. Working in batches, add pork and sauté until brown and cooked through, about 5 minutes per side. Transfer pork to plate; tent with foil to keep warm. Add shallots to skillet and stir 1 minute. Add cream, broth and Calvados; boil until sauce thickens enough to coat spoon, stirring up browned bits, about 5 minutes. Season sauce with salt and pepper. Divide medallions among 6 plates. Top with sauce; serve with compote.
ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH FRESH PLUM SAUCE
When shopping for this recipe be sure to choose plums (or any other stone fruit) that are fairly firm so they keep their shape after roasting. You know that selfish jerk that has to feel-up every piece of fruit before deciding on one? This time, be that jerk.
Provided by Chef John
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Generously season pork tenderloin with salt and black pepper.
- Heat oil in a large, oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat. Cook tenderloin until browned on all sides, 2 to 4 minutes per side. Transfer tenderloin to a plate.
- Saute onion with a pinch of salt in the same skillet until just softening, 3 to 5 minutes. Add shallots, reduce heat to medium, and cook and stir until shallots and onion are golden brown and caramelized, about 10 minutes.
- Stir thyme into onion mixture; place tenderloin over onion mixture, and set plum quarters, skin-side down, around pork tenderloin. Transfer skillet to preheated oven.
- Cook until pork is slightly pink in the center, about 20 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). Transfer pork and plums to a plate.
- Place skillet over medium-high heat and pour water and balsamic vinegar into onion mixture. Bring mixture to a boil while scraping the browned bits of food off of the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon. Cook and stir until liquid is reduced by half, 5 to 10 minutes; remove from heat. Whisk butter into mixture until melted and sauce is shiny. Pour sauce over pork and plums.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 370.2 calories, Carbohydrate 22.5 g, Cholesterol 103.6 mg, Fat 14.5 g, Fiber 2.4 g, Protein 37.4 g, SaturatedFat 4.2 g, Sodium 182.4 mg, Sugar 11.6 g
PORK TENDERLOIN WITH CHERRY SAUCE
This delicious pork tenderloin recipe with cherry sauce is courtesy of my sister who made it 20 years ago, and which I have reminisced about over the years. She recently found the recipe so I'm saving it here for posterity.
Provided by Stefanie
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Place pork in a large glass or ceramic bowl. Pour in olive oil, soy sauce, lime juice, minced onion, ginger, sugar, and flavor enhancer for marinade. Toss to evenly coat. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator for 8 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Remove pork from the refrigerator and place in a shallow baking pan. Cover with some of the marinade and discard the rest.
- Cook in the preheated oven until pork is slightly pink in the center, 20 to 30 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). Let stand for 15 minutes before slicing.
- While pork is resting, prepare sauce: Combine cherry preserves, wine, corn syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and salt in a saucepan and bring to a boil; remove from heat. Keep warm.
- Drizzle sauce over pork, top with almonds, and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1370.6 calories, Carbohydrate 66.2 g, Cholesterol 48.9 mg, Fat 114 g, Fiber 2.2 g, Protein 22.3 g, SaturatedFat 16 g, Sodium 3221.1 mg, Sugar 49.5 g
ROAST PORK TENDERLOIN WITH FRESH AND DRIED FRUIT
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Sprinkle pork with 2 teaspoons rosemary, salt, and pepper. Heat oil in heavy large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork (cut to fit, if necessary) and sauté until brown, turning occasionally, about 10 minutes. Using tongs, transfer pork to plate. Add shallots to skillet and sauté until brown, about 4 minutes. Add apples, kumquats, and cranberries; stir until fruit mixture is heated through, about 1 minute. Add broth, wine, and remaining 1/2 teaspoon rosemary. Boil 1 minute. Return pork and any juices to skillet, turning to coat with sauce.
- Place skillet in oven and roast pork until thermometer inserted into center registers 145°F to 150°F, about 25 minutes. Transfer pork to platter; let stand 10 minutes. If thicker sauce is desired, boil juices in skillet until reduced enough to coat spoon. Season sauce to taste with salt and pepper. Slice pork crosswise and spoon sauce over.
ROASTED PORK LOIN WITH CHUNKY FRUIT SAUCE
A pork loin sandwich, served with a chunky homemade sauce of apples, dried fruit, and maple syrup, is accompanied by roasted acorn squash and a grainy mustard.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Yield Makes 4 sandwiches
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Rub meat with oil; sprinkle with 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, and thyme. Roast in small pan until interior temperature reads about 160 degrees, 1 1/4 hours. Tent with foil to keep warm; let stand.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a large, shallow skillet over medium heat. Add half the apples, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Saute, shaking pan to toss apples until starting to soften, about 5 minutes. Add 2 tablespoons syrup, 2 tablespoons stock or apple juice, and half the dried fruit. Saute, tossing until fruit is soft, and mixture is juicy, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer to small bowl; cover with foil to keep warm. Repeat with remaining ingredients. Combine batches. Adjust seasoning.
- Meanwhile, slice rolls open; spread with mustard. Slice meat into 1/4-inch-thick slices; arrange over bottom halves of rolls, and mound with hot sauce. Cover with top of rolls; place on a baking sheet. Heat until rolls are toasty and filling is hot, about 5 minutes.
More about "pork tenderloin with fruit sauce recipes"
PORK TENDERLOIN WITH HONEY GARLIC SAUCE | RECIPETIN EATS
10 BEST SIMPLE PORK TENDERLOIN SAUCE RECIPES | YUMMLY
PORK TENDERLOIN WITH BERRY SAUCE | SO DELICIOUS
BEST 25 EASY SAUCES FOR PORK TENDERLOIN - HOME, FAMILY, …
BAKED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH APPLES AND PLUMS - JULIA'S …
CRANBERRY SAUCE STUFFED PORK TENDERLOIN - THERESCIPES.INFO
FRUIT STUFFED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH HONEY WINE SAUCE
PORK TENDERLOIN WITH SEASONAL DRIED FRUIT | RECIPES | EXPLORE
36 LEFTOVER TENDERLOIN RECIPES [FILET MIGNON & MORE]
RECIPES FOR PORK TENDERLOIN WITH FRUIT
PORK TENDERLOIN WITH RASPBERRY SAUCE - SELF PROCLAIMED FOODIE
PORK TENDERLOIN WITH GINGERED FRUIT SAUCE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
ROASTED PORK WITH DRIED FRUIT AND PORT SAUCE RECIPE
OVEN-ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH FRUIT SAUCE / MAIALE AL
PORK TENDERLOIN WITH FRUIT SAUCE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
10 SAUCES FOR PORK TO INSTANTLY UPGRADE SUPPERTIME
PORK TENDERLOIN & FRUIT STUFFING & SHIITAKE SAUCE RECIPE
RECIPE DETAIL PAGE | LCBO
PORK TENDERLOIN WITH GARLIC SAUCE · EASY FAMILY RECIPES
PORK TENDERLOIN: ROASTED WITH FRUIT SAUCE | KOOLS FAMILY FAVORITES
ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH FRESH PLUM SAUCE | ALLRECIPES
ROAST PORK TENDERLOIN WITH FRESH AND DRIED FRUIT RECIPE - BON APPéTIT
FRUIT SAUCE FOR PORK TENDERLOIN : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
FRUIT-STUFFED PORK TENDERLOIN & ORANGE-MUSTARD SAUCE RECIPE
10 BEST FRUIT SAUCE PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPES - YUMMLY
HAWAIIAN PORK TENDERLOIN MARINADE (GRILLED OR OVEN ROASTED)
PORK TENDERLOIN WITH FRUIT SAUCE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
PORK TENDERLOIN STUFFED WITH APPLES AND DRIED FRUIT RECIPE
PORK TENDERLOIN WITH FRUIT - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES …
PORK TENDERLOIN WITH APPLES IN CREAMY SAUCE - SUPERGOLDEN BAKES
PORK TENDERLOIN WITH BLUEBERRY SAUCE - BLUEBERRY.ORG
PORK TENDERLOIN WITH CREAMY MUSTARD SAUCE | RECIPETIN EATS
PORK LOIN WITH DRIED FRUIT AND ORANGE CIDER SAUCE - EMERILS.COM
PORK TENDERLOIN WITH BLUEBERRY SAUCE RECIPE | ONTARIO PORK
FRUIT STUFFED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH HONEY WINE SAUCE
WHAT CAN I STUFF PORK TENDERLOIN WITH? - VERYMEATY
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What fruit goes with pork tenderloin?Tenderloin pairs well with fruit like apples and peaches and it shines in creamy rich sauces. When Amarula challenged me to come up with a savoury recipe using their cream and marula fruit liqueur, I knew I had to make Pork Tenderloin with Apples!
How to cook pork tenderloin with plums?See how to make pork tenderloin roasted with fresh ripe plums. Read the full recipe after the video. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Generously season pork tenderloin with salt and black pepper. Heat oil in a large, oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat. Cook tenderloin until browned on all sides, 2 to 4 minutes per side.
How to Cook Apple tenderloin with dried fruit?Stir the dried fruit into the apple and onion in the skillet and season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a plate to cool. Coarsely chop 1/2 cup of the fruit mixture and reserve it for making the sauce. Wipe out the skillet. Preheat the oven to 425°. Insert a sharpening steel or the handle of a wooden spoon into the thick end of the tenderloin.
What is pork tenderloin with apples?This tender Pork Tenderloin with Apples is cooked with bacon, garlic and herbs in a rich creamy sauce. An easy pork fillet recipe that’s quick enough for everyday but special enough for date night! In partnership with Amarula. Post may contain affiliate links. For more information, check my disclosure Do you love cooking with pork?