PUMPKIN OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES
- Preheat oven to 350°F; lightly grease cookie sheet.
- Combine flour, oats, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt in medium bowl. Beat butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar in a large bowl until light and fluffy. Add pumpkin, egg, and vanilla mix well. Add flour and mix well. Stir in nuts and raisins.
- Drop by tablespoon fulls.
- Bake 14-16 minutes. Let cool 2 minutes before removing from pan.
SPICED PUMPKIN-RAISIN COOKIES
Giada De Laurentiis' Spiced Pumpkin-Raisin Cookies from Giada at Home for Food Network are sure to become one of your favorites.
Provided by Giada De Laurentiis
Yield 23 to 26 cookies
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 350 degrees F. Line 2 heavy large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, oats, cinnamon, baking soda, salt and allspice. Stir to blend well. In a large bowl, combine the sugar, pumpkin puree, oil, syrup and vanilla; whisk to blend. Using a flexible rubber spatula, gradually stir the dry ingredients into the pumpkin mixture. Stir in the raisins.
- For each cookie, drop 1 generous tablespoon of batter onto the prepared baking sheet, spacing the mounds about 1 inch apart (or use a mini ice cream scoop). Using moistened fingertips, flatten each to a 2-inch-diameter round. Sprinkle each cookie with a bit more raw sugar.
- Bake the cookies until brown and a bit firm to the touch, 17 to 20 minutes. Using a metal spatula, transfer the cookies to a rack and cool completely.
OATMEAL PUMPKIN COOKIES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, oats, wheat germ, baking soda, cinnamon, allspice, cloves, and salt together in a bowl. Beat butter, coconut sugar, and brown sugar together in a separate bowl using an electric mixer until light and fluffy; add pumpkin puree, egg, and vanilla extract and mix well.
- Stir flour mixture into pumpkin mixture until dough is well mixed; fold in walnuts and raisins. Drop dough, about 1 tablespoon per cookie, on the the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cookies are lightly browned on the edges, about 15 minutes. Cool cookies on baking sheets for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 227.8 calories, Carbohydrate 31.1 g, Cholesterol 28.1 mg, Fat 10.9 g, Fiber 2.2 g, Protein 3.4 g, SaturatedFat 5.3 g, Sodium 188.7 mg, Sugar 18 g
PUMPKIN RAISIN COOKIES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
- In a medium bowl, cream the shortening and sugar until smooth. Add the egg, and vanilla; mix until fluffy. Stir in the pumpkin. Sift together the flour, baking soda, salt, pumpkin pie spice, and cinnamon; stir into the pumpkin mixture. Finally, stir in the raisins and walnuts.
- Drop cookie dough by heaping spoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven, cookies should be light brown around the edges. Brush with the spice glaze, and transfer to racks to cool.
- To make the spice glaze, mix confectioners' sugar with 2 tablespoons of warm water until there are no more lumps. Stir in the 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon. If the glaze is too thick, add a little more water.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 687.6 calories, Carbohydrate 112.6 g, Cholesterol 31 mg, Fat 25 g, Fiber 4.3 g, Protein 8.1 g, SaturatedFat 5.3 g, Sodium 431.5 mg, Sugar 71.4 g
NO BAKE PUMPKIN, RAISIN, OATMEAL COOKIE RECIPE
- Combine all the dry ingredients.
- Mix in the wet ingredients and roll into balls.
- Serve or refrigerate them for later consumption.
PUMPKIN RAISIN COOKIES
"I got the recipe for these chewy cookies from my grandmother," explains Carol Preston of Bloomington, Indiana. "Every time I prepare a batch, they're gobbled up in no time."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream shortening and sugar until light and fluffy. Add pumpkin and vanilla. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; add to the creamed mixture and mix well. Fold in the raisins. , Using a 1-1/2 inch scoop, drop onto greased baking sheets. Bake until lightly browned, 12-14 minutes. Cool on wire racks. , For frosting, melt butter in a saucepan. Stir in the sugar, milk and vanilla until smooth. Frost cooled cookies.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 84 calories, Fat 3g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 1mg cholesterol, Sodium 44mg sodium, Carbohydrate 15g carbohydrate (10g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 1g protein.
More about "pumpkin oatmeal and raisin cookies recipes"
PUMPKIN OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES- CHECK OUT THIS MASH UP!
4.3/5 (39)Category DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 22 mins
PUMPKIN OATMEAL COOKIES - THE HEALTHY EPICUREAN
5/5 (1)Total Time 457656 hrs 43 minsCategory DessertCalories 154 per serving
PUMPKIN-OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES | VERY BEST BAKING
Servings 48Category PUMPKIN COOKIES
PUMPKIN OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE …
OATMEAL PUMPKIN COOKIES - BUDGET BYTES
PUMPKIN OATMEAL COOKIES RECIPE
SUGAR FREE, HEALTHY PUMPKIN OATMEAL COOKIES (5 INGREDIENTS, …
HARVEST PUMPKIN-OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES RECIPE - SPLENDA®
RECIPE: PUMPKIN OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES - FARM FRESH TO YOU
PUMPKIN OATMEAL COOKIES | GLUTEN FREE & LOWER SUGAR
PUMPKIN SPICE OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES | RECIPES | MYFITNESSPAL
FAVORITE PUMPKIN OATMEAL COOKIES - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
PUMPKIN SPICE OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES - MOUNTAIN MAMA COOKS
EASY PUMPKIN OATMEAL COOKIES - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
PUMPKIN-OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES WITH PUMPKIN PIE SPICE
SOFT AND CHEWY PUMPKIN OATMEAL COOKIES - LIVE WELL BAKE OFTEN
PUMPKIN OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES - CHRISTINA COOKS
PUMPKIN PIE OATMEAL WALNUT RAISIN COOKIES - MOM ON TIMEOUT
PUMPKIN RAISIN OATMEAL COOKIES – PLANT BASED LOVE
PUMPKIN OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES (GF) - ROBUST RECIPES
PUMPKIN OATMEAL WALNUT RAISIN COOKIES RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
PUMPKIN OATMEAL COOKIES - SAVVY SAVING COUPLE
PUMPKIN PIE SPICE OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES - LOVELY LITTLE KITCHEN
HEALTHY OATMEAL PUMPKIN COOKIES - THE NATURAL NURTURER
PUMPKIN OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES - BORN AND BRED IN BROOKLYN
PUMPKIN OATMEAL COOKIES RECIPE | QUAKER OATS
PUMPKIN SPICE OATMEAL COOKIES - MY KITCHEN SERENITY
PUMPKIN OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST …
CHEWY ICED PUMPKIN OATMEAL COOKIES | THE NOVICE CHEF
PUMPKIN RAISIN OATMEAL COOKIES - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES (SOFT & CHEWY) | RECIPETIN EATS
PUMPKIN-RAISIN OATMEAL COOKIES RECIPE - HAPPY HERBIVORE
APPLE PUMPKIN OATMEAL COOKIES - FAMILY COOKIE RECIPES
PUMPKIN OATMEAL COOKIES- JUST 3 INGREDIENTS! THE BIG MAN'S WORLD
PUMPKIN OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES - AMIESUE.COM
SECRETS TO THE BEST PUMPKIN OATMEAL COOKIES- THE FED UP FOODIE
CHEWY PUMPKIN OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES (GLUTEN-FREE)
OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES - MYINCREDIBLERECIPES.COM
PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CHIP OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES RECIPE
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best recipe for oatmeal pumpkin cookies?These soft and pillowy Oatmeal Pumpkin Cookies are low fat and full of flavor. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon until very well combined. In a large bowl, beat together the butter (room temperature), pumpkin, brown sugar, and white sugar on low speed.
How do you make pumpkin and raisins cookies?In a large bowl, cream butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla. Add pumpkin and mix until combined. Add all dry ingredients, one at a time, continue mixing. Hand stir in raisins. Drop 2" scoops onto a sheet pan. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on rack.
What is the One Bowl method of making pumpkin cookies?We employ the ONE BOWL method! In a large bowl, cream butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla. Add pumpkin and mix until combined. Add all dry ingredients, one at a time, continue mixing. Hand stir in raisins. Drop 2" scoops onto a sheet pan. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
What do pumpkin and oatmeal raisin cookies taste like?If you like pumpkin and oatmeal raisin cookies, you will love this mash up- pumpkin oatmeal raisin cookies. Moist, delicious and a true taste of fall. A pumpkin cookie recipe that has a nice twist in flavor with the oats and plump raisins. Pumpkin oatmeal cookies are so popular in our home. Do you love the rich, flavor of a pumpkin cookie?