RANCH SALAD WITH ROASTED VEGETABLES
Instead of serving salad on one plate and roasted vegetables on another, let them party together with some ranch dressing and Parmesan.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield Makes 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in 15x10x1-inch pan.
- Bake 25 min. or until tender, stirring after 15 min. Cool 5 min.
- Toss lettuce with dressing; place on 4 serving plates. Top with vegetable mixture and cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 200, Fat 8 g, SaturatedFat 1.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Sodium 350 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 5 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 5 g
GRILLED VEGGIE SALAD WITH AVOCADO RANCH
- For the avocado ranch dressing: Add the avocado, buttermilk, mayonnaise, lemon juice, chives, dill and parsley to the jar of a blender and puree until smooth and bright green. Set aside.
- For the salad: Heat a grill or grill pan over medium-high heat. Drizzle each ear of corn, peppers and green beans with olive oil, then sprinkle with a pinch of salt and a few grinds of black pepper. Add the vegetables to the grill in a single layer. Grill on all sides until char marks begin to appear, a few minutes. Remove vegetables from the grill and set aside. When the corn is cool enough to handle, slice kernels off the cob.
- Put the romaine into a large salad bowl along with the cherry tomatoes, onions, green beans, corn, peppers, 1 teaspoon salt and a generous amount of black pepper. Drizzle all of the dressing over the top and toss until well combined. Sprinkle with more chives, dill and parsley before serving, if desired.
CHOPPED SALAD WITH ROASTED VEGETABLES
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Put the asparagus on 1 baking sheet in a single layer and the carrots and onions on the other in a single layer. Spray the vegetables generously with cooking spray and sprinkle with a few pinches of salt. Cook, stirring about halfway through, until tender and slightly caramelized, 15 minutes for the asparagus and 40 minutes for the carrots and onions. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, combine the romaine, iceberg lettuce, garbanzo beans, mozzarella, salami and tomatoes in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, 3/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper until well blended. Set aside.
- When cool enough to handle, chop the roasted vegetables into 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch pieces and add to the salad. Add the dressing and toss thoroughly. Add salt and pepper to taste, if necessary.
ROASTED CORN AND VEGETABLE SALAD
- Preheat an outdoor grill to high heat for 10 minutes and lightly oil the grate.
- Meanwhile peel back corn husks carefully, leaving them attached at the bottom. Drizzle oil over kernels and liberally sprinkle with 2 teaspoons Greek seasoning. Bring husks back up over corn.
- Grill corn, turning often, about 10 minutes. Add zucchini, bell pepper, and jalapeno to the grill and cook, turning often, to allow grill marks to form on all sides, until vegetables are tender. Carefully peel down corn husks and allow corn to slightly char, developing grill marks. Remove from grill and allow to cool.
- Remove and discard husks and cut kernels off corn cob. Cut zucchini and bell pepper into bite-sized pieces. Mince jalapeno.
- Combine corn, zucchini, jalapeno, bell pepper, cilantro, lime juice, remaining 1 teaspoon Greek seasoning, 2 tablespoons olive oil, and salt in a large bowl. Stir in avocado just before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 385.7 calories, Carbohydrate 31.8 g, Fat 29.6 g, Fiber 10.8 g, Protein 6.1 g, SaturatedFat 4.2 g, Sodium 529.5 mg, Sugar 6 g
A blend of blue cheese and ranch salad dressings gives the vegetables in this salad a tangy taste. It makes a big batch, so I often take it to potlucks.-Marlene Thompson, Winchester, Ohio
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 16-20 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Combine vegetables, bacon and cheese in a large salad bowl. Combine salad dressings; pour over salad and toss to mix. Chill.
Nutrition Facts :
RANCH VEGGIE SALAD
This is one of those recipes where you look at it and say, you know I think I'll add this or maybe I'll skip that and you still have a great tasting salad.
Provided by Mysterygirl
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Chill for at least an hour to let the flavors combine.
CRISPY PARMESAN-RANCH ROASTED VEGGIES
The secret to getting everyone to eat their veggies is probably sitting in your pantry. We're talking about that little packet of dry ranch dressing mix, which is the key to these totally addictive roasted veggies-yes, veggies really can be addictive. In this recipe, perfectly caramelized baby red potatoes, broccoli and red onion get a crispy coating of buttery, toasted panko, a sprinkle of Parmesan and a garnish of parsley, for a dish that looks as good as it tastes. So next time you need a crowd-pleasing side, reach for your ranch and watch those veggies get devoured!
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Categories Side Dish
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Heat oven to 425°F. Line 15x10x1-inch pan with foil. Spray foil with cooking spray.
- In large microwavable bowl, place 3 tablespoons of the butter. Microwave uncovered on High 30 to 60 seconds or until melted. Stir in garlic powder and pepper. Add potatoes and onion wedges; toss to coat. Place mixture in pan. Sprinkle with 2 rounded tablespoons of the ranch dressing mix. Toss to coat, then spread in single layer in pan. Turn potatoes skin-side down. Roast 29 to 33 minutes or until potatoes are very tender when pierced with knife. Remove from oven; stir.
- In same bowl, place 1 more tablespoon butter; microwave uncovered on High 15 to 30 seconds or until melted. Stir in salt. Add broccoli to mixture; toss to coat. Arrange in single layer in pan next to potato mixture. Roast 11 to 14 minutes longer or until potatoes are browned and broccoli is tender.
- Meanwhile, melt remaining 1 tablespoon butter in 8-inch skillet over medium heat. Add bread crumbs; cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until golden brown. Remove from heat; stir in remaining 1 rounded tablespoon ranch dressing mix. Pour into small bowl; stir in Parmesan cheese. Top vegetables with bread crumb mixture and parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 250, Carbohydrate 31 g, Cholesterol 30 mg, Fat 2, Fiber 3 g, Protein 7 g, SaturatedFat 7 g, ServingSize About 1 Cup, Sodium 570 mg, Sugar 4 g, TransFat 0 g
RANCH BAKED POTATOES AND VEGETABLES
Ranch potatoes. You can add whatever veggies you like, such as cauliflower and broccoli, or whatever your hungry for. They will all come out tasty! Great for picky eaters with the ranch seasoning!
Provided by Kim Bieszk Rogers
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix olive oil and ranch dressing mix together in an 8-inch square baking pan. Add 1/2 of the potatoes, 1/2 of the zucchini, 1/2 of the onion, and 1/2 of the onion; stir to coat. Add remaining potatoes, zucchini, celery, and onion; stir to coat. Sprinkle bread crumbs and garlic salt over the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until vegetables are tender, 50 to 60 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 423.2 calories, Carbohydrate 57.6 g, Cholesterol 0.1 mg, Fat 18.9 g, Fiber 7.3 g, Protein 7.4 g, SaturatedFat 2.7 g, Sodium 594 mg, Sugar 5.1 g
VEGETABLE SALAD WITH RANCH DRESSING
- Combine all vegetables in large bowl.
- Toss salad with enough dressing to coat.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 204.6, Fat 15.9, SaturatedFat 2.4, Cholesterol 8.1, Sodium 365.3, Carbohydrate 12.2, Fiber 3.1, Sugar 5.7, Protein 3.8
ROASTED VEGGIE SUMMER SALAD RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: carrot, baby potato, yellow squash, zucchini, olive oil, salt, pepper, fresh oregano, garlic, radish, mixed greens salad, fresh cilantro, fresh flat-leaf parsley, garlic, salt, pepper, olive oil, lime, red wine vinegar
Provided by Mercedes Sandoval
Yield 2 servings
Number Of Ingredients 19
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F (200˚C).
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, add carrots, potatoes, yellow squash, and zucchini.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt, pepper, oregano, and garlic, and mix to evenly coat the coat the vegetables. *Note: You may need to quarter the potatoes if they are too thick so they roast faster.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until the vegetables are golden brown.
- Make the chimichurri dressing: combine the cilantro, parsley, garlic, salt, pepper, olive oil, lime juice, and red wine vinegar in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add a large handful of greens to a large bowl. Top with the roasted vegetables and sliced radishes.
- Pour over the chimichurri dressing and toss until evenly distributed.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 598 calories, Carbohydrate 55 grams, Fat 41 grams, Fiber 11 grams, Protein 7 grams, Sugar 10 grams
GRILLED VEGETABLE RANCH SALAD
We're thrilled when the garden starts providing the goodies needed for this simple salad. It's wonderful alongside grilled salmon or basic burgers and hot dogs.-Trisha Kruse, Eagle, Idaho
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings (1 cup dressing).
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Slice the squash, zucchini and red onion; cube the eggplant and cut the red pepper into 1-in. pieces. Place in a large bowl; add the oil, vinegar, soy sauce, oregano and rosemary. Toss to coat., Transfer to a grill wok or basket. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 10-12 minutes or until tender, stirring once., In a small bowl, whisk the sour cream, mayonnaise, milk, dressing mix, garlic salt and pepper. Divide salad greens among six serving plates; top with grilled vegetables. Serve with dressing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 194 calories, Fat 14g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 14mg cholesterol, Sodium 766mg sodium, Carbohydrate 14g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 5g fiber), Protein 4g protein.
More about "ranch salad with roasted vegetables recipes"
RANCH ROASTED VEGETABLES - REAL MOM KITCHEN
5/5 (1)Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
ROASTED RANCH POTATO SALAD - THE SOUTHERN LADY COOKS
RANCH SALAD WITH ROASTED VEGETABLES RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
10 BEST COLD ROASTED VEGETABLE SALAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
GRAIN SALAD WITH ROASTED VEGETABLES AND GOATS CHEESE
RANCH SALAD WITH ROASTED VEGETABLES RECIPE LIST - SALEWHALE.CA
RANCH ROASTED VEGETABLES RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
VEGETABLE CHOPPED SALAD WITH RANCH | PANERA AT HOME
VEGETABLE CHOPPED SALAD WITH RANCH - I HEART VEGETABLES
EASY RANCH ROASTED VEGETABLES - FAMILY FRESH MEALS
RANCH ROASTED VEGETABLES RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
PASTA SALAD WITH RANCH DRESSING AND BACON - THERESCIPES.INFO
ROASTED VEGETABLE AND FARRO SALAD - SEASONS AND SUPPERS
GRILLED WEDGE SALAD WITH SMOKY RANCH DRESSING RECIPE
RANCH ROASTED ROOT VEGETABLES RECIPE - PREMEDITATED LEFTOVERS™
MEAL-SIZED ROASTED VEGETABLE AND FETA SALAD | RICARDO
GARDEN SALAD WITH HOMEMADE RANCH DRESSING - YELLOW BLISS ROAD
EASY COLD ROAST VEGETABLE SALAD WITH FETA AND BALSAMIC DRESSING
6 FAVORITE RANCH-ROASTED VEGETABLES - HIDDEN VALLEY
RANCH SALAD WITH ROASTED VEGETABLES - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
RANCH SALAD WITH ROASTED VEGETABLES | RANCH SALAD, VEGETABLE PREP ...
RANCH VEGGIE SALAD - EAT AT HOME
QUICK AND EASY VEGETABLE RANCH SALAD (WHOLE30)
RANCH SALAD WITH ROASTED VEGETABLES RECIPE | VEGETABLE RECIPES ...
RECIPES FOR RANCH SALAD WITH ROASTED VEGETABLES WITH GROCERY LISTS …
ROASTED VEGETABLE SALAD - HIDDEN CANYON RANCH & FARMS
ROASTED RANCH POTATOES BACON BITS & SCRAMBLED EGGS
RANCH PASTA SALAD RECIPES | HIDDEN VALLEY®
RECIPES | GOODTO
HIDDEN VALLEY RANCH VEGETABLES RECIPE - RECIPESCLUB.NET
COLD ROASTED VEGETABLE SALAD RECIPE (2022) EASY VEGAN GUIDE
ROASTED CHICKPEA SALAD WITH VEGAN RANCH DRESSING - EMILIE EATS
RECIPES FOR RANCH SALAD WITH ROASTED VEGETABLES WITH GROCERY LISTS …
You'll also love