RASPBERRY MANGO SANGRIA
- To make the mango puree, place a 1/4 cup of chopped mango in a small food processor or blender and blend until pureed. Measure, and blend more if needed until you have a 1/4 cup of puree.
- Alternatively, finely chop a few pieces of mango and then mash with a fork until you get 1/4 cup of puree.
- In a glass measuring cup, combine the mango puree, agave nectar, and grand marnier. Whisk until combined.
- Add mango mixture to a large serving pitcher. Then, add the Rosé wine.
- Add the mango and raspberries. Stir to combine
- Chill for at least 4 hours or overnight. Add the sparkling raspberry juice just before serving.
- Serve cold.
- Garnish each glass with fresh mango, raspberry, and mint.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 234 calories, Carbohydrate 35 grams carbohydrates, Cholesterol 0 milligrams cholesterol, Fat 1 grams fat, Fiber 8 grams fiber, Protein 2 grams protein, SaturatedFat 0 grams saturated fat, ServingSize 1, Sodium 32 milligrams sodium, Sugar 25 grams sugar, TransFat 0 grams trans fat, UnsaturatedFat 1 grams unsaturated fat
RASPBERRY MANGO SPRING SANGRIA
Raspberry Mango Spring Sangria sings of springtime flavors! Gather friends for this delightfully simple sangria that is oh-so-delicious, yet simple to make. In a large pitcher, muddle raspberries and mint before adding diced mango. Add lime juice and lime slices before pouring in a bottle of sauvignon blanc. Add additional raspberries to the mixture, then chill in the refrigerator overnight. This sangria is best enjoyed cold on a hot day!
Provided by Erin Parker, The Speckled Palate
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a heavy-bottomed saucepan over medium heat, warm the water and sugar together to make the simple syrup. Heat until the sugar has dissolved, then remove from the heat, and let come to room temperature. (This can easily be made in advance.)
- In a glass, muddle the mint with ½ cup of the raspberries, then set aside.
- Using a juicer (handheld or electric), juice the limes. Strain the lime juice using a fine mesh strainer, then pour into a pitcher.
- In the same pitcher, add the muddled raspberry-mint mixture, diced mango, lime and the rest of the raspberries.
- Pour the sauvignon blanc into the fruit mixture.
- Add the simple syrup to the mixture, then stir and refrigerate for at least 10 hours or overnight.
- Serve chilled, and enjoy with additional fruit and mint!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 334 calories, Carbohydrate 63 grams carbohydrates, Cholesterol 0 milligrams cholesterol, Fat 1 grams fat, Fiber 5 grams fiber, Protein 1 grams protein, SaturatedFat 0 grams saturated fat, ServingSize 1, Sodium 3 milligrams sodium, Sugar 52 grams sugar, TransFat 0 grams trans fat, UnsaturatedFat 0 grams unsaturated fat
RASPBERRY MANGO SANGRIA
This raspberry mango sangria is the perfect addition to your Easter table. Slightly sweet and packed with fresh raspberries, mango and mint. Easy to make and even easier to drink!
Provided by Brandy O'Neill - Nutmeg Nanny
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Add all ingredients except seltzer water to a large pitcher and let sit in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Once you're ready to serve top with cold seltzer water.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 383 calories, Carbohydrate 57 grams carbohydrates, Cholesterol 0 milligrams cholesterol, Fat 1 grams fat, Fiber 4 grams fiber, Protein 1 grams protein, SaturatedFat 0 grams saturated fat, ServingSize 1, Sodium 19 grams sodium, Sugar 50 grams sugar, TransFat 0 grams trans fat, UnsaturatedFat 0 grams unsaturated fat
- In a pitcher or large bowl, combine mango, raspberries, raspberry liqueur, and rose wine. Stir to combine and refrigerate 1 hour (or up to overnight). To serve, add lemon-lime soda and ice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 174 g
RASPBERRY MANGO SANGRIA ICE POPS RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: mango, fresh raspberry, rosé wine, lemon-lime soda, triple sec, ice pop mold, ice pop stick
Provided by Pierce Abernathy
Yield 12 ice pops
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a blender, combine the mango, ½ cup (60 g) raspberries, the rosé, lemon-lime soda, and triple sec and blend until smooth.
- Place 2 raspberries in each ice pop mold.
- Pour the mixture into the ice pop molds, seal with the lids, and add the ice pop sticks.
- Freeze until solid, at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Carefully remove the ice pops from the molds.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 67 calories, Carbohydrate 8 grams, Fat 0 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 0 grams, Sugar 7 grams
PEACH MANGO SANGRIA
Great summer version of sangria for parties and outdoor events. Best made several hours before serving. I usually make the sangria either the night before or the morning of the event. I add the frozen fruit and by the time I serve the sangria they have thawed and soaked up the liquor.
Provided by Eaglezgirl
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Place fresh raspberries in a bowl; pour in enough wine and peach-flavored vodka to cover. Let soak, at least 1 hour.
- Combine remaining wine, remaining peach-flavored vodka, peach nectar, lemonade concentrate, peach schnapps, and sugar in a large pitcher. Stir in soaked raspberries and mango chunks.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 217.5 calories, Carbohydrate 22.3 g, Fat 0.3 g, Fiber 2.8 g, Protein 0.6 g, Sodium 7.7 mg, Sugar 17.4 g
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a pitcher.
- Serve over ice; garnish w/fruit slices.
More about "raspberry mango sangria recipes"
WHITE RASPBERRY MANGO SANGRIA | THE BLOND COOK
RASPBERRY MANGO SANGRIA - FOOD LION
RASPBERRY MANGO SANGRIA - ST. JAMES WINERY
8 OF THE BEST SANGRIA RECIPES - VINEPAIR
EASY MANGO BERRY ICED TEA SANGRIA - A SASSY SPOON
RASPBERRY-MANGO ROSé SANGRIA - SWEET SALTY SPICY
SPARKLING MANGO STRAWBERRY SANGRIA - MANGO.ORG
RASPBERRY TEQUILA SANGRIA RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
MANGO GINGER SANGRIA - STRESS BAKING
RASPBERRY SANGRIA RECIPE | SIDECHEF
EASY SUMMER STRAWBERRY MANGO SANGRIA RECIPE
FRUITY WHITE SANGRIA | DOWNSHIFTOLOGY
MANGO RASPBERRY SANGRIA | PUNCHFORK
MANGO AND RASPBERRY SANGRIA - MULTIHULLSMAG.COM
VERY PINK SANGRIA WITH RASPBERRIES AND MANGO - THE WEARY CHEF
10 BEST MANGO SANGRIA RECIPES | YUMMLY
RASPBERRY SANGRIA WITH HOMEMADE SIMPLE SYRUP - MARLEY'S MENU
RECIPE: RASPBERRY-MANGO SANGRIA | THE SEATTLE TIMES
RASPBERRY MANGO SANGRIA (GREAT FOR SUMMER) GOOD LIFE EATS
12 BEST SANGRIA RECIPES FOR SUMMER SIPPING | ALLRECIPES
RASPBERRY-MANGO SANGRIA RECIPE | RECIPE | MANGO SANGRIA, …
VIRGIN RASPBERRY MANGO MARGARITA SLUSHIES - DELISH
REFRESHING RASPBERRY LEMONADE SANGRIA RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
RASPBERRY SANGRIA - THE PERFECT PUREE OF NAPA VALLEY
RASPBERRY MANGO SPRING SANGRIA | RECIPE | MANGO SANGRIA, EASY …
RASPBERRY ROSé SANGRIA - STRESS BAKING
RECIPE FOR SPARKLING MANGO BERRY SANGRIA - SPARKLES OF YUM
RASPBERRY-MANGO SANGRIA RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
RASPBERRY SANGRIA | METRO
RASPBERRY MOSCATO SANGRIA - ONE SWEET MESS
MANGO STRAWBERRY SANGRIA - TIPSY BARTENDER
RASPBERRY MANGO SANGRIA | MANGO SANGRIA, SANGRIA, RASPBERRY
STRAWBERRY MANGO SANGRIA – LEMON TREE DWELLING
RECIPES: CLASSIC SANGRIA, RASPBERRY-MANGO SANGRIA - THE …
SANGRIA 4 WAYS | RECIPES - TASTY
STRAWBERRY MANGO SANGRIA – OKAYEST MOMS
RASPBERRY MANGO SANGRIA RECIPE.. | MANGO SANGRIA, ALCOHOL DRINK …
You'll also love