RAVIOLI WITH SPICY SAGE BUTTER
Provided by Giada De Laurentiis
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the ravioli and boil gently, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes. Drain and place in a serving bowl.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the sage, paprika, and pepper flakes. Cook until the butter sizzles and begins to brown, about 2 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the salt. Pour the butter sauce over the pasta and gently toss until coated. Sprinkle with cheese and serve.
RAVIOLI WITH BROWN BUTTER AND SAGE SAUCE
- Cook ravioli as directed, drain and set aside.
- In medium frying pan over medium high heat, melt the butter.
- Cook until it becomes golden brown, about 2 - 3 minutes. Do not let it scorch.
- Add the sage, salt and pepper and mix for a few seconds.
- Add cooked ravioli, toss to coat.
- Serve hot.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 68.7, Fat 7.7, SaturatedFat 4.9, Cholesterol 20.4, Sodium 164.5, Carbohydrate 0.2, Fiber 0.1, Protein 0.1
SAGE & BROWNED BUTTER RAVIOLI
After enjoying a similar dish in Italy, we came home and planted sage in our garden to be sure we could recreate the brown butter sage sauce. This quick and easy dinner always brings back fond memories of our trip. -Rhonda Hamilton, Portsmouth, Ohio
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Cook ravioli according to package directions. In a large heavy saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Heat 5-7 minutes or until golden brown, stirring constantly. Immediately stir in sage and salt; remove from heat., Drain ravioli, reserving 2 tablespoons pasta water. Add ravioli, pasta water and lemon juice to butter mixture; gently toss to coat. Serve with cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 621 calories, Fat 34g fat (21g saturated fat), Cholesterol 120mg cholesterol, Sodium 1103mg sodium, Carbohydrate 58g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 23g protein.
BUTTERNUT SQUASH RAVIOLI WITH SAGE-BROWN BUTTER SAUCE
This is an easy recipe that will amaze your guests with its elegance and complex flavors. The secret is using won-ton wrappers instead of pasta. This raviolis can also be prepared ahead and frozen, which makes it even more versatile! Try experimenting with acorn, pumpkin or another winter squash.
Provided by Lorna
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place the squash cut side up on a baking sheet. Place 1 tablespoon butter in the hollow of each half. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Cover the squash with a sheet of aluminum foil tucking in the edges.
- Bake squash in preheated oven until tender and easily pierced with a fork, 45 to 65 minutes.
- Scoop the cooked squash into a bowl, and mash until smooth. Mix in the allspice, nutmeg, cinnamon, and Parmesan cheese until well blended. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Fill a deep pot with lightly salted water and bring to a boil.
- To make the ravioli, place a wonton wrapper on a clean, flat surface. Brush edges with the egg white. Place about 1 tablespoon of the squash mixture in the middle of the wonton. Cover with a second wonton wrapper. Repeat with remaining wonton wrappers and squash mixture until all have been used.
- Drop the ravioli into the boiling water, and cook for 3 to 5 minutes, or until tender. Remove, drain, and keep warm until sauce is prepared.
- To make the sauce, melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in the sage. Continue to cook and stir until the sage is crispy but not browned. Add salt and pepper to taste. Place 6 to 8 raviolis on serving plates, and drizzle with sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 270.7 calories, Carbohydrate 40.2 g, Cholesterol 26.8 mg, Fat 9.2 g, Fiber 3.2 g, Protein 7.9 g, SaturatedFat 5.4 g, Sodium 415.3 mg, Sugar 2 g
PUMPKIN RAVIOLI WITH SAGE BUTTER SAUCE
My girlfriend Lauren LOVES this recipe so much that I simply HAD to add it to my ever-growing list of recipes! I saw this on "Everyday Italian" and just had to try it! I made a few adjustments for what was available at the nearby market, but overall, I think this came out amazingly!
Provided by Kozmic Blues
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add fresh ravioli and cook for about 4 minutes or until the float to the top.
- Remove ravioli from water with large slotted spoon or spider, and place in a large platter.
- Cover with foil to keep warm while you prepare the sauce.
- In a small saute pan, melt the stick of butter over low heat.
- When butter just begins to sizzle and brown, tear the fresh sage leaves into the pan and fry for 20-30 seconds.
- Remove butter sauce from the heat and grate in the nutmeg.
- Pour butter sauce over the ravioli.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and toasted hazel nuts (if using).
- Grate the amaretti cookies over the dish and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 278.2, Fat 27.1, SaturatedFat 16.9, Cholesterol 84.2, Sodium 202.3, Carbohydrate 3.9, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 1.6, Protein 5.6
RAVIOLI WITH SAGE CREAM SAUCE
Toss chopped endive, radicchio, fennel and roasted bell peppers with oil and vinegar for a pretty salad course. For the finale, offer poached pears drizzled with chocolate sauce and sprinkled with crushed toffee. Learn how to make your own ravioli with our hands-on streaming video demonstration.
Yield Serves 2, can be doubled
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Cook ravioli in large pot of boiling salted water until just tender but still firm to bite, about 8 minutes. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in heavy medium skillet over medium heat. Add pecans and stir until slightly darker and fragrant, about 3 minutes. Using slotted spoon, transfer pecans to small bowl. Add shallots and sage to same skillet. Sauté until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add wine and cream. Increase heat and boil until sauce is reduced to generous 3/4 cup, about 5 minutes.
- Add ravioli to sauce; toss. Season with salt and pepper. Divide between bowls. Sprinkle with pecans and Parmesan.
SWEET-POTATO RAVIOLI WITH SAGE BUTTER SAUCE
- For ravioli:
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Oil rimmed baking sheet. Cut sweet potatoes in half lengthwise; place cut side down on baking sheet. Roast until tender, about 35 minutes; cool. Scoop potato pulp out of skins into small bowl. Spoon 11/3 cups pulp into medium bowl. (Reserve any remaining potato pulp for another use.) Add sugar and butter; mash well. Season filling with salt and pepper.
- Line large baking sheet with parchment paper. Place wonton wrappers on work surface. Using pastry brush, brush wrappers with beaten egg. Place 1/2 tablespoon sweet-potato filling in center of each. Fold each wrapper diagonally over filling, forming triangle. Seal edges. Transfer to parchment-lined baking sheet. Let stand at room temperature while preparing fried shallots and sauce. (Can be made up to 5 days ahead. Freeze, then cover and keep frozen. Do not thaw before cooking.)
- For fried shallots and sauce:
- Heat vegetable oil in heavy small saucepan over medium-high heat. Working in 2 batches, fry shallots until crisp and dark brown, about 2 minutes. Using slotted spoon, transfer shallots to paper-towel-lined plate to drain. Cook butter in large pot over medium heat until beginning to brown, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat. Add sage and red pepper.
- Meanwhile, working in batches, cook ravioli in pot of boiling salted water until tender, about 3 minutes. Drain well. Add ravioli to pot with butter sauce; toss to coat. Transfer to plates, drizzling any sauce from pot over ravioli. Top with fried shallots and pine nuts; serve immediately.
PUMPKIN RAVIOLI WITH SAGE-BROWN BUTTER SAUCE
- Combine flour, eggs, and salt in the bowl of a food processor; pulse until dough holds together. Transfer to a clean work surface and knead until smooth, about 10 minutes. If dough feels too dry, add water, a little at a time, and continue kneading. Wrap dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Wash pumpkin, slice into 8 pieces, and discard seeds. Transfer pumpkin slices to the prepared baking sheet and cover with another sheet of foil to create a steaming pouch.
- Cook pumpkin in the preheated oven until tender, about 30 minutes. Remove and let cool.
- While pumpkin is cooling, heat oil in a small pan over medium heat. Add onion and sage; cook and stir until onion is soft and translucent, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Scoop pumpkin flesh out of the skin and into a stand mixer. Add onion mixture and heavy cream; beat for a bit until mixture cools down. Mix in egg, salt, and pepper; set filling aside.
- Lightly flour a work surface. Remove pasta dough from the refrigerator and divide into 8 equal portions. Shape each portion into an oval-shaped flat disc. Run each disc through a pasta roller until it reaches the desired thickness and you have 8 long sheets of pasta. Lightly dust each sheet with flour.
- Lay one sheet of pasta on your work surface. Drop tablespoonfuls of filling for each ravioli evenly down the length of the sheet, then lay a second sheet of pasta on top. Use your fingers to press down and seal the pasta around each bit of filling, and cut ravioli with a pasta cutter or round glass. Repeat three more times with remaining 6 sheets of pasta and filling.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook ravioli in batches in the boiling water until tender yet firm to the bite, 3 to 5 minutes per batch.
- Meanwhile, heat butter and sage for sauce in a large saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a simmer and cook, stirring frequently, until butter is browned, fragrant, and foamy, with brown bits in it, 5 to 10 minutes. Be careful not to burn it. Season with salt and pepper. Add cooked ravioli to the sauce and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 373.6 calories, Carbohydrate 41.8 g, Cholesterol 151.1 mg, Fat 18.3 g, Fiber 1.6 g, Protein 10.7 g, SaturatedFat 9.5 g, Sodium 751.7 mg, Sugar 1.2 g
More about "ravioli with sage butter sauce recipes"
MUSHROOM RAVIOLI WITH SAGE BROWN BUTTER SAUCE - APRON & WHISK
RUSTIC RICOTTA RAVIOLI IN A BROWN BUTTER SAGE SAUCE | FOODTALK
SWEET POTATO RAVIOLI WITH BUTTER-SAGE CREAM SAUCE RECIPE
BUTTERNUT SQUASH RAVIOLI WITH SAGE BROWN BUTTER SAUCE RECIPE
BUTTERNUT SQUASH RAVIOLI WITH SAGE BUTTER SAUCE RECIPE
RAVIOLI WITH SAGE BUTTER SAUCE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
LOBSTER RAVIOLI RECIPE WITH BUTTER SAGE SAUCE - NONNA BOX
RAVIOLI WITH SAGE BROWN BUTTER SAUCE - BUDGET BYTES
POTATO AND HERB RAVIOLI WITH SAGE BUTTER SAUCE RECIPE
RAVIOLI WITH BROWN BUTTER SAGE SAUCE - THE KITCHEN FAIRY
BASIC RAVIOLI WITH A BUTTER-SAGE SAUCE RECIPE | COOKING …
WILD MUSHROOM RAVIOLI WITH SAGE BROWN BUTTER
RAVIOLI WITH SAGE IN BUTTER SAUCE – THE FOOD NANNY
RAVIOLI WITH BROWNED BUTTER AND SAGE – MODERN HONEY
BROWN BUTTER SAGE RAVIOLI RECIPE - PASTA.COM
SAGE BUTTER PUMPKIN CHEESE RAVIOLI. - HALF BAKED HARVEST
RAVIOLI WITH BROWN BUTTER AND SAGE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
SAGE BUTTER RAVIOLI - SUM OF YUM
RAVIOLI WITH SAGE IN BUTTER SAUCE - THE FOOD NANNY
RECIPE - SQUASH RAVIOLI WITH SAGE BUTTER SAUCE
SAGE BUTTER SAUCE | EASY SAUCE RECIPES
MUSHROOM RAVIOLI WITH BROWN BUTTER SAGE SAUCE — ANNA …
10 BEST RAVIOLI WITH BROWN BUTTER SAUCE RECIPES | YUMMLY
LOBSTER RAVIOLI WITH SAGE BUTTER SAUCE - SUNDAY SUPPER MOVEMENT
HOW TO MAKE A BROWN BUTTER AND SAGE SAUCE | KITCHN
HADDOCK RAVIOLI WITH SAGE BUTTER | RICARDO
SPINACH AND RICOTTA RAVIOLI WITH SAGE BUTTER RECIPE - BBC FOOD
RAVIOLI WITH SAGE BUTTER — ANNA DINNERPLAN
RAVIOLI WITH BROWNED BUTTER AND CRISPY SAGE | FOODIECRUSH .COM
ROAST BUTTERNUT SQUASH RAVIOLIONI WITH A SAGE BUTTER SAUCE
SAGE AND BUTTER SAUCE RAVIOLI - EASY MEALS WITH VIDEO RECIPES BY …
PUMPKIN RAVIOLI WITH BROWN BUTTER SAGE SAUCE - THERESCIPES.INFO
RAVIOLI WITH BROWN BUTTER SAGE SAUCE - THE KITCHEN FAIRY | RECIPE ...
RAVIOLI IN BUTTER AND SAGE SAUCE
SAGE BROWN BUTTER RAVIOLI : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
SQUASH RAVIOLI WITH SAGE BUTTER SAUCE - LCBO
SPINACH-FILLED RAVIOLI WITH BUTTER AND SAGE SAUCE | MAMABLIP
SWEET-POTATO RAVIOLI WITH SAGE BUTTER SAUCE RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #main-dish #pasta #pasta-rice-and-grains #ravioli-tortellini
You'll also love