BROKEN LASAGNA WITH ZUCCHINI-TOMATO SAUCE
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Meanwhile, toss the zucchini with 1/2 teaspoon salt in a colander set over a large bowl. Let stand 10 minutes, then gently squeeze out the excess moisture.
- Add the pasta to the boiling water and stir vigorously to prevent it from sticking. Cook until al dente, about 12 minutes. Reserve 1/2 cup of the cooking water, then drain the pasta.
- Meanwhile, heat the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the cherry tomatoes and cook until blistered and slightly softened, about 4 minutes. Stir in the zucchini and lemon zest and cook, lightly crushing the tomatoes with a wooden spoon, until the zucchini is crisp-tender, about 4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the zucchini-tomato mixture to a large bowl. Add the pasta and cheese and toss. Stir in half of the chives and about 1/4 cup of the reserved cooking water, adding more to loosen, if needed. Season with salt and pepper. Divide among bowls and top with more cheese and the remaining chives.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 478, Fat 13 grams, SaturatedFat 8 grams, Cholesterol 36 milligrams, Sodium 407 milligrams, Carbohydrate 73 grams, Fiber 6 grams, Protein 17 grams
ZUCCHINI LASAGNA RECIPE BY TASTY
When it comes to comfort food, there are few meals as satisfying as warm, cheesy lasagna. This recipe is a lighter take on classic lasagna. It's made with thinly sliced zucchini in place of noodles, and it calls for ground turkey for the meat sauce, but it still contains everything you love about the classic dish.
Provided by Claire Nolan
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 20
- Cut the ends off of the zucchini, and cut in half, lengthwise.
- Using a vegetable peeler, peel long strips of zucchini (these will be your "noodles") and set on a baking sheet lined with paper towels.
- Dab zucchini strips with a paper towel to absorb the excess moisture.
- In a large pot, add olive oil, onions, and garlic. Cook until translucent, about 4-5 minutes.
- Add ground turkey, and cook for another 4-5 minutes, or until the turkey has browned slightly.
- Pour in crushed tomatoes, basil, parsley, oregano, salt, pepper, tomato paste, and a bay leaf. Cover and let simmer for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375˚F (190˚C).
- In a bowl, combine ricotta cheese, egg, parsley, parmesan, salt, and pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Using a baking dish, layer turkey sauce, zucchini strips, ricotta mixture, and parmesan. Repeat until there are 3 layers total, ending with the turkey sauce and topping that with parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 50 minutes (times and temperatures may vary depending on the oven).
- Let rest for at least 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 328 calories, Carbohydrate 13 grams, Fat 19 grams, Fiber 3 grams, Protein 25 grams, Sugar 6 grams
ZUCCHINI, TOMATO, AND LAMB LASAGNA
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Brush two rimmed baking sheets with oil. Divide zucchini between sheets; arrange in a single layer, turning once to coat. Season with salt and pepper; roast until softened, 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high. Add onion and cook until softened, 8 minutes. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, 30 seconds. Add lamb and cook, breaking up meat with a spoon, until browned, 6 minutes. With a slotted spoon, transfer lamb to paper towels to drain and pour off fat from skillet. Return lamb to skillet; add tomato paste, tomatoes, and oregano. Stir to combine. Cook until tomato liquid is almost evaporated, 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Reduce oven to 400 degrees. Spoon half the lamb mixture into an 8-inch square baking dish. Top with half the zucchini slices, overlapping to fit. Repeat layering with remaining lamb mixture and zucchini. Spread ricotta over top; sprinkle with Parmesan. Bake until sauce is bubbling and cheese is browned in spots, 20 to 30 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 316 g, Fat 19 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 24 g, SaturatedFat 8 g
RAW LASAGNA (ZUCCHINI AND AND BASIL CASHEW CHEESE)
This is inspired by Russell James Raw Lasagna recipe. It's a wonderful filling meal that everyone will love (even people who are brand new to raw vegan cuisine).
Provided by Emily Amarnick
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- "Zucchini ""Noodles"":.
- Using a Mandoline Slicer, slice zucchini into thin strips. Marinate ""noodles""in 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 1/2 teaspoon olive oil for 10 minutes.
- Basil Cashew Cheese:.
- Drain soaked cashews. Places soaked Cashews, Garlic, Fresh Lemon Juice, Water, Basil, Nutritional Yeast and Salt and Pepper in a high speed blender or food processor and blend until well combined. (Stop and scrape down sides as needed.) Pour into separate bowl and set aside.
- Tomato Sauce:.
- Place Sun dried Tomatoes, Roma Tomatos, Salt and Pepper and a tsp of olive oil into your blender or food processor and blend until well combined. Add water if needed to thin it out.
- Line the base of your dish with zucchini strips, overlapping them slightly.
- On top of this, put down a layer of the basil cheese, and then the tomato sauce.
- Finish this with another layer of slightly overlapping zucchini strips.
- Repeat step 2, and add the final layer of zucchini with tomato sauce on top.
- Let the lasagna chill out in the fridge for a bit, so it's easier to cut into individual portions. If only making a few portions, feel free to assemble your lasagna on each plate instead.
- Garnish individual portions with black pepper and a sprig of basil.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 366.2, Fat 19.1, SaturatedFat 3.7, Sodium 323.5, Carbohydrate 39.7, Fiber 12.3, Sugar 14.6, Protein 20.5
More about "raw lasagna zucchini and tomato recipes"
ZUCCHINI & HEIRLOOM TOMATO LASAGNA RECIPE | GOOP
Servings 4Category Detox & Cleanse Recipes
- 1. For the pignoli ricotta: Place the pignoli nuts, lemon juice, nutritional yeast, and salt in a food processor and pulse a few times, until thoroughly combined. Gradually add the water and process until the texture becomes fluffy, like ricotta.
- 2. For the tomato sauce: Squeeze and drain as much of the water out of the soaked sun-dried tomatoes as you can. Add the drained tomatoes to a Vita-Mix or high-speed blender with the remaining ingredients and blend until smooth. You can also use a food processor for this step.
- 3. For the pesto: Place the pesto ingredients in a food processor and blend until well combined but still slightly chunky.
- 4. For the assembly: Cut the zucchini crosswise in half, or into 3-inch lengths. Using a mandolin or vegetable peeler, cut the zucchini lengthwise into very thin slices. In a medium bowl, toss the zucchini slices with the olive oil, oregano, thyme, salt, and pepper.
RAW TOMATO AND ZUCCHINI LASAGNA — FOOD MARSHALL
Email [email protected]
RAW ZUCCHINI TOMATO LASAGNA WITH CASHEW HERB CHEESE …
RAW LASAGNA | THE WANNABE CHEF
HEIRLOOM TOMATO LASAGNA - VEGAN DINNER RECIPE - RAW BLEND
RAW LASAGNA (ZUCCHINI AND TOMATO) RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
RECIPES FOR RAW LASAGNA (ZUCCHINI AND TOMATO)
GLUTEN FREE LASAGNA RECIPE VEGAN | DIAN'S WEB
RAW ZUCCHINI LASAGNA | LOVE VEG
RAW LASAGNA - ZUCCHINI AND TOMATOES - ROBINS KEYROBINS KEY
RAW ZUCCHINI LASAGNA - JACLYN CREATIONS
ZUCCHINI AND TOMATO RAW LASAGNA – LOVE. NURTURE. PRESERVE …
RAW ZUCCHINI LASAGNA (VEGAN) - FURTHER FOOD
HOW TO MAKE RAW LASAGNAROBINS KEY
HOW TO MAKE RAW LASAGNA RECIPE - CHEF CYNTHIA LOUISE
RAW LASAGNA RECIPE FROM THE RAW CHEF - FIELD AND FEAST
PERFECT ZUCCHINI LASAGNA (NOT WATERY!) – A COUPLE COOKS
RAW VEGAN LASAGNE 2022 - RAW FOOD RECIPE PDF & VIDEO
SUMMER ZUCCHINI TOMATO LASAGNA RECIPE - TEASPOON OF SPICE
COOKING WITH ROBERTO - RAW VEGAN ZUCCHINI LASAGNA
CAPRESE-STYLE ZUCCHINI LASAGNA | BEAUTIFUL ON RAW
ZUCCHINI RAW VEGAN LASAGNA - FINE DINING LOVERS
10 BEST VEGAN ZUCCHINI LASAGNA RECIPES | YUMMLY
RAW VEGETABLE LASAGNA | EATING FOR YOUR HEALTH
RECIPE: RAW ZUCCHINI LASAGNA | MAINELY VEGAN
ZUCCHINI AND HEIRLOOM TOMATO LASAGNA | SHAPE
VEGETABLE LASAGNA WITHOUT THE LASAGNA RECIPES
RAW LASAGNA - DELICIOUS LIVING
LAZUNNIA: RAW LASAGNA - NATURE'S EATS
TOMATO, BASIL AND ZUCCHINI LASAGNA – EAT WELL
OIL-FREE RAW VEGAN LASAGNA WITH PESTO, TOMATO, AND CHEESE
ZUCCHINI LASAGNA WITH SUN-DRIED TOMATOES [VEGAN, RAW]
RAW ZUCCHINI LASAGNA - LOVE VEG
ZUCCHINI LASAGNA — THE RAW FOOD REBOOT
ZUCCHINI RAW VEGAN LASAGNA | RECIPE | RAW FOOD RECIPES, RAW …
RAW VEGAN LASAGNA | BEAUTIFUL ON RAW
RAW ZUCCHINI LASAGNA WITH MACADAMIA NUT CHEEZE - VITACOST
RAW VEGAN ZUCCHINI & SUN DRIED TOMATO “LASAGNA” - JOE CROSS
CHERRY TOMATO ZUCCHINI SKILLET LASAGNA.
CHEESY RAW VEGAN ZUCCHINI LASAGNA - PUREWOW
You'll also love