SLOW COOKER PULLED PORK WITH ROOT BEER
Easy slow cooker pork shoulder is excellent for making delicious pulled pork sandwiches or serving as an entree. Serve over rice or with Hawaiian sweet bread for a yummy little sandwich. I like to top the pulled pork with sliced roasted red peppers, blue cheese, and chimichurri sauce to make a delicious sandwich with Argentinean flavor.
Provided by sbellingham
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Pat pork shoulder dry and place in a slow cooker. Pour root beer over pork.
- Mix together brown sugar, cumin, paprika, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and oregano in a small bowl until thoroughly combined. Sprinkle on top of pork and rub lightly until entire surface of pork is coated.
- Cook on Low for 5 hours. Switch to High and cook until meat is tender and can easily be pulled apart with a fork, about 3 hours more. Carefully remove pork and shred with 2 forks. Drizzle some liquid from the slow cooker over pork to moisten.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 169.6 calories, Carbohydrate 6 g, Cholesterol 44.7 mg, Fat 10.8 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 11.9 g, SaturatedFat 3.9 g, Sodium 536.5 mg, Sugar 4.9 g
SLOW COOKER ROOT BEER PULLED PORK
This simple slow cooker pulled pork recipe is big hit with my family of picky eaters. For a spicy kick, mix 1 part Frank's® RedHot® Buffalo sauce and 1 part of your favorite mustard-based BBQ sauce. You can use a pork loin instead of pork shoulder, if desired. Combine with your favorite BBQ sauce and enjoy.
Provided by Emily.cimino
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Place pork roast in a slow cooker, rub with salt, and pour root beer, liquid smoke, and garlic over the top.
- Cook on Low for 8 to 10 hours. Remove pork to a bowl. Strain liquid through a fine-mesh strainer; discard liquid or save for another use (see Editor's Note). Add garlic cloves back to to pork. Shred pork using two forks. Serve with your favorite BBQ sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 345.2 calories, Carbohydrate 4.3 g, Cholesterol 71.5 mg, Fat 27.8 g, Protein 18.6 g, SaturatedFat 7.8 g, Sodium 1211.1 mg, Sugar 3.9 g
SLOW COOKER BEER PULLED PORK
My way of making pulled pork is simple: slow cooker, 1 can of beer, a 5 to 6 pound pork butt, seasonings, and a bottle of barbecue sauce. My beer choice is Shiner Bock®. My seasoning choices are salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder. My barbecue sauce choice is Sweet Baby Ray's®. Just put it in a slow cooker before you go to bed and when you wake up the magic has happened. See for yourself. This recipe is perfect for a party, and you can even prepare 2 and feed around 30 people. Serve on onion or hamburger buns.
Provided by Paula Todora (Paula T)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Set the slow cooker to High.
- Place the pork in the slow cooker. Season top of pork with salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder. Pour beer into the bottom of the slow cooker and place the lid on the slow cooker crock.
- Cook pork on High for 1 hour. Reduce slow cooker heat to Low and cook for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove pork from the slow cooker and shred with two forks. Discard juices and rinse out slow cooker crock. Return shredded pork to slow cooker and stir barbeque sauce into pork.
- Cook on Medium for 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 209.2 calories, Carbohydrate 8.7 g, Cholesterol 53.3 mg, Fat 11.8 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 14.5 g, SaturatedFat 4.3 g, Sodium 568.3 mg, Sugar 5.6 g
ROOT BEER PULLED PORK SANDWICHES
My husband is a huge fan of pulled pork sandwiches, so my sister shared this incredibly easy recipe with me. At potlucks and family dinners, nobody can get enough of this root beer-braised version. -Carolyn Palm, Radcliff, Kentucky
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Place roast in a 4- or 5-qt. slow cooker. Add root beer; cook, covered, on low until meat is tender, 8-10 hours., Remove roast; cool slightly. Discard cooking juices. Shred pork with two forks; return to slow cooker. Stir in barbecue sauce. Cook, covered, until heated through, about 30 minutes. Serve on rolls. Freeze option: Freeze cooled meat mixture in freezer containers. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Heat through in a saucepan, stirring occasionally and adding a little water if necessary.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 453 calories, Fat 14g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 67mg cholesterol, Sodium 907mg sodium, Carbohydrate 54g carbohydrate (22g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 25g protein.
SLOW COOKER PULLED PORK
- Place the pork tenderloin in a slow cooker; pour the root beer over the meat. Cover and cook on low until well cooked and the pork shreds easily, 6 to 7 hours. Note: the actual length of time may vary according to individual slow cooker. Drain well. Stir in barbecue sauce. Serve over hamburger buns.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 335.3 calories, Carbohydrate 49.4 g, Cholesterol 49.1 mg, Fat 5 g, Fiber 1.5 g, Protein 21.2 g, SaturatedFat 1.4 g, Sodium 990.1 mg, Sugar 21.3 g
More about "root beer bbq pulled pork recipes"
PULLED PORK WITH ROOT BEER BBQ SAUCE - COTTAGE AT THE ...
5/5 (1)Category Main CourseCuisine AmericanTotal Time 20 mins
- Cut the pork loin into four pieces and place them in a 6 quart slow cooker. Sprinkle them with the chili powder, salt, and pepper, then pour the root beer into the slow cooker around the pork. Cover and cook for 6 to 8 hours on low, until the pork is very tender and easy to shred.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce by combining the root beer, ketchup, orange juice, Worcestershire sauce, molasses, brown sugar, mustard, garlic, liquid smoke, onion powder and pepper in a large, heavy saucepan and whisking until smooth. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for 8-10 minutes to blend the flavors and reduce the sauce slightly. Season to taste with salt, if you feel it needs it, and additional black pepper. Remove the pan from the heat. Allow the sauce to cool slightly then transfer it to a bowl or other container with a tight-fitting lid and refrigerate it until you're ready to use it. The sauce can be made in advance and stored in an airtight container int he refrigerator for up to 1 week.
SLOW COOKER RECIPE: ROOT BEER BARBECUE PULLED PORK
4.8/5 (5)Total Time 5 hrs 20 minsCategory RecipesCalories 762 per serving
ROOT BEER PULLED PORK - RECIPE GIRL
Reviews 24Servings 10Cuisine AmericanCategory Sandwiches
- Trim the pork roast of excess fat. It's okay to leave some on there-- just get rid of the large, visible slabs.
- Place the pork roast on a work surface and sprinkle with the onion soup mix. Use clean hands to rub the mix into the meat, reaching underneath to reach all sides. Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper. Place the seasoned roast in your slow cooker insert.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the root beer and 1/2 cup barbecue sauce. Pour over the roast in the slow cooker.
- Place thee lid on the slow cooker and cook on LOW heat for 10 to 11 hours, or until the internal temperature is above 190 degrees F. and meat is tender enough to pull away from the bone.
ROOT BEER PULLED PORK WITH ROOT BEER BBQ SAUCE RECIPE BY ...
4.5/5 (2)Total Time 5 hrs 10 minsCategory EntreesCalories 418 per serving
ROOT BEER PULLED PORK - INSANELY GOOD RECIPES
5/5 (4)Total Time 17 minsCategory RecipesCalories 335 per serving
- Cover the pot with the lid and cook on low heat for 6 to 7 hours, or until the meat is fork-tender. Note that the length of cooking may vary depending on the type of slow cooker.
ROOT BEER PULLED PORK RECIPE - SHUGARY SWEETS
5/5 (4)Total Time 8 hrs 5 minsCategory Main DishPublished 2021-07-15
CROCK POT PULLED PORK WITH ROOT BEER BARBECUE SAUCE RECIPE ...
5/5 (6)Total Time 6 hrs 30 minsServings 10Calories 378 per serving
ROOT BEER PULLED PORK RECIPE | ONTARIO PORK
4.7/5 Category Lunch, DinnerCuisine Local, BBQTotal Time 8 hrs 5 mins
ROOT BEER PULLED PORK RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
4.6/5 (13)Total Time 9 hrs 12 minsCategory Entree, Dinner, LunchCalories 639 per serving
SLOW COOKER BBQ ROOT BEER PULLED PORK | SWEET BABY RAY'S
ROOT BEER PULLED PORK SANDWICHES RECIPE - SLOW COOKER ...
4.4/5 (21)Category Main CourseCuisine AmericanTotal Time 4 hrs 5 mins
- Place the pork in a slow cooker and pour the can of root beer over the meat. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or until pork shreds easily with a fork.
- After pork has cooked, drain and discard the root beer. Shred the pork and place it back in the slow cooker. Pour the barbecue sauce over the pork and stir to combine. Serve immediately or keep warm in slow cooker until ready to serve. Serve on hamburger buns.
- For the Instant Pot: Cook on high pressure for about 35 minutes. Let pressure release and continue to step two.
CROCK POT ROOT BEER PULLED PORK - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
5/5 (4)Estimated Reading Time 1 min
SLOW COOKER ROOT BEER PULLED PORK - THE MAGICAL SLOW COOKER
5/5 (6)Total Time 8 hrs 10 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 478 per serving
ROOT BEER BBQ PULLED PORK RECIPE - FOOD.COM
5/5 (2)Total Time 8 hrs 15 minsCategory PorkCalories 133 per serving
- Combine pork, barbecue sauce, root beer, dry soup mix, salt and pepper in CROCK-POT slow cooker; turn pork to coat. Cover; cook on LOW 8 to 10 hours.
- Remove pork to large cutting board; shred with two forks. Serve on buns, if desired. Serve with chips and pickles, if desired.
- Note: Unless you have a 5-, 6- or 7-quart CROCK-POT slow cooker, cut any roast larger than 2 ½ pounds in half so it cooks completely.
ROOT BEER MOONSHINE CROCK POT - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
PULLED PORK SLOW COOKER RECIPE USING ROOT BEER - MULLINS ...
#main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #pork #barbecue #kid-friendly #summer #winter #crock-pot-slow-cooker #dietary #seasonal #meat #equipment #grilling #technique
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions