GOURMET ROOT BEER FLOAT
- Place 1 scoop of ice cream into each of two tall glasses. Pour root beer carefully over the ice cream. Add another scoop and repeat. If possible, repeat again. Top each with whipped cream and cherries.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 262.6 calories, Carbohydrate 41 g, Cholesterol 40.4 mg, Fat 10.6 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 2.8 g, SaturatedFat 6.6 g, Sodium 96.5 mg, Sugar 34.8 g
ROOT BEER FLOAT
- Spoon a scoop or two of vanilla ice cream into a tall glass. Slowly pour root beer into the glass, allowing the foam to rise and then recede before adding more root beer. Serve with straws and spoons. Links: Root beer float cupcakes from Deb of Smitten Kitchen Root beer float cake from Joy the Baker Where the bubbles come from Origins of the ice cream soda Reverse root beer float from Frozen Fix
Nutrition Facts : Calories 450 kcal, Carbohydrate 77 g, Cholesterol 58 mg, Fiber 1 g, Protein 5 g, SaturatedFat 9 g, Sodium 162 mg, Sugar 74 g, Fat 15 g, ServingSize 1 root beer float, UnsaturatedFat 0 g
ROOT BEER FLOATS
- Hang a large, well packed scoop of vanilla ice cream on the edge of a fountain glass or other tall drinking glass. Fill the glass 3/4 full with root beer. Set the fountain glass on a salad plate, underlining the glass for overflow. Serve floats with straws and parfait spoons. When you are ready to enjoy the floats, knock the ice cream into the root beer and watch it fizz up as the ice cream floats. Yummy! This is the simplest and my most favorite fountain drink!
ROOT BEER FLOATS
- Place a few scoops of vanilla ice cream into 2 tall float glasses. Pour the root beer and bourbon, if using, over the ice cream and top with a dollop of whipped cream.
ROOT BEER FLOAT CAKE
I add root beer to both the cake batter and fluffy frosting of this summery dessert to get that great root beer float taste. Serve this moist cake to a bunch of hungry kids and watch it disappear! -Kat Thompson, Prineville, Oregon
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 15 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, 1-1/4 cups root beer, oil and eggs. Beat on low speed for 2 minutes or stir by hand for 3 minutes. , Pour into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack., In a small bowl, combine the whipped topping mix and remaining root beer. Beat until soft peaks form. Frost cake. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 203 calories, Fat 8g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 27mg cholesterol, Sodium 216mg sodium, Carbohydrate 31g carbohydrate (19g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 2g protein.
ROOT BEER FLOAT CAKE I
This cake has good old fashioned flavor. The kids will love it! For decoration you can sprinkle crushed root beer candies over the top. This cake is best served with vanilla ice cream.
Provided by Karin Christian
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the cake mix, 12 ounces root beer, oil and eggs until smooth. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes in the preheated oven, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool cake in pan for 15 minutes before inverting onto a wire rack to cool completely. Poke holes in the cake with a skewer at 2 inch intervals. Pour Root Beer Glaze evenly over cake.
- To make the Root Beer Glaze: combine the confectioners sugar and 3 tablespoons of root beer in a small bowl. Beat until smooth.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 239.3 calories, Carbohydrate 36.6 g, Cholesterol 40.6 mg, Fat 9.3 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 1.5 g, Sodium 261.6 mg, Sugar 23.6 g
ROOT BEER FLOAT (ADULT DRINK)
- Fill pint glass with ice. Add the vodka and Kahlua.
- Fill 2 to 3 inches from top with cream and top off with Coke.
- Transfer between two glass for foamy effect or use a shaker.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 161.8, Fat 0.1, Sodium 2.6, Carbohydrate 13.3, Sugar 13.2
ROOT BEER FLOAT
- Place the frozen Cool Whip in a tall glass and pour the cold root beer over.
- Tastes like the real thing!
More about "root beer float recipes"
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST ROOT BEER FLOAT - TASTE OF HOME
Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
ORIGINAL ROOT BEER FLOAT RECIPE | A&W®
BROTHER’S ROOT BEER FLOAT – BROTHER'S BOND BOURBON
ROOT BEER - WIKIPEDIA
CHERRY ROOT BEER FLOAT MOCKTAIL – VITA HEALTH FRESH MARKET
HOMEMADE ROOT BEER FLOAT RECIPE » WE'RE THE JONESES
THE BEST CHOCOLATE ROOT BEER FLOAT RECIPE — SUGAR & CLOTH
ULTIMATE ROOT BEER FLOAT - HOW TO MAKE A ROOT BEER FLOAT
10 BEST ADULT ROOT BEER FLOAT RECIPES | YUMMLY
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST ROOT BEER FLOAT - SUGAR AND SOUL
BEST ROOT BEER FLOAT RECIPE | COOKING ON THE WEEKENDS
ROOT BEER FLOAT COFFEE RECIPE (6 EASY STEPS) - COFFEE AFFECTION
DR. MCGILLICUDDY’S. ROOT BEER FLOAT RECIPE
ROOT BEER FLOAT CUPCAKES | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
ROOT BEER FLOAT - INSANELY GOOD RECIPES
EASY ROOT BEER FLOAT CAKE WITH RICH AND CREAMY FROSTING
11 OVER-THE-TOP ROOT BEER FLOAT RECIPES - THE DAILY MEAL
ROOT BEER FLOAT POPSICLES - 2 INGREDIENTS
HOW TO BUILD THE ULTIMATE ROOT BEER FLOAT - CHEF ALLI
CLASSIC ROOT BEER FLOAT RECIPE | HEALTHY SUMMER DESSERTS
BOOZY ROOT BEER FLOAT RECIPE | MYRECIPES
BEST ROOT BEER FLOAT RECIPE - JULIE'S EATS & TREATS
ROOT BEER FLOAT POPSICLES - TWO INGREDIENTS - DAILY DISH RECIPES
ROOT BEER FLOAT RECIPE - SWEET, DESSERT DRINK, VANILLA ICE CREAM
ROOT BEER FLOAT FUDGE RECIPE - SHUGARY SWEETS
BOOZY ROOT BEER FLOAT RECIPE - LIQUOR.COM
HOW TO MAKE A CREAMY ROOT BEER FLOAT? - FOOD LAIR
ROOT BEER FLOAT RECIPE: A GROWN-UP TWIST ON THE WORLD'S …
10 BEST ROOT BEER FLOAT ALCOHOLIC DRINK RECIPES - YUMMLY
ROOT BEER FLOAT RECIPE | FOOD & WINE
ROOT BEER FLOAT RECIPE | MYRECIPES
ROOT BEER FLOAT PANCAKES RECIPE - HOME COOKING MEMORIES
LAYERED ROOT BEER FLOAT COCKTAIL - MYINCREDIBLERECIPES.COM
THE BEST SODAS TO ADD TO ICE CREAM FLOATS THAT AREN’T ROOT BEER
ROOT BEER FLOAT NEAR ME : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
ROOT BEER FLOAT CUPCAKES - BUTTER WITH A SIDE OF BREAD
ROOT BEER FLOAT PIE – CATHERINE'S PLATES
OLD FASHIONED ROOT BEER FLOAT | A SODA FOUNTAIN CLASSIC
ATKINS RECIPES - ROOT BEER FLOAT CALORIES, CARBS & NUTRITION FACTS ...
ROOT BEER FOOD & DRINK - THERESCIPES.INFO
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #low-protein #healthy #5-ingredients-or-less #beverages #american #easy #low-fat #dietary #low-sodium #low-cholesterol #low-saturated-fat #low-calorie #comfort-food #midwestern #low-in-something #taste-mood
You'll also love