ROSEMARY - MERLOT FLANK STEAK
Wonderful taste, serve with roast potatoes and green beans. (30 minute marinating time not included in cook time) from Cooking light
Provided by Derf2440
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat grill or broiler Combine first 7 ingredients (onion through garlic),in a large zip lock plastic bag.
- Add steak, seal bag.
- Marinate in refrigerator 20 minutes, turning once.
- (can be marinated overnight, if desired) Remove steak from bag, reserve marinade.
- Place steak on grill rack or broiler pan coated with cooking spray, cook 6 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Cut steak diagonally across grain into thin slices, keep warm.
- While steak cooks,combine reserved marinade, tomato paste, and mustard in a medium saucepan over medium high heat, stirring well with a whisk.
- Bring to a boil, and cook until reduced to 1 cup (about 7 minutes).
- Serve the sauce with the steak.
RED WINE-ROSEMARY GRILLED FLANK STEAK
- To prepare the steak: Place the wine, rosemary, thyme, bay leaves, onion, garlic and olive oil in a large shallow baking dish and stir to combine. Add the steak and turn to coat both sides. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight. Heat the grill, remove the meat from the marinade, season both sides with salt and pepper to taste and grill 6 to 7 minutes on each side. Let sit 5 minutes and slice against the grain.
ROSEMARY FLANK STEAK WITH ARUGULA SALAD
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Combine 2 tablespoons olive oil, 2 grated garlic cloves and the chopped rosemary in a small bowl. Pierce the steak all over with a fork; rub with the garlic oil. Let marinate 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the remaining 1 grated garlic clove and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 30 seconds. Add the beans and their liquid, the rosemary sprig and 1/2 cup water. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and set aside to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, toss the red onion and lemon juice in a large bowl; set aside. Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat; brush with olive oil. Season the steak with salt and pepper and grill until marked and cooked through, 5 minutes per side. Transfer to a cutting board.
- Add the arugula and the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil to the bowl with the onion; season with salt and pepper and toss. Discard the rosemary sprig from the beans and stir in the parsley; thin with water if needed. Slice the steak against the grain and serve with the beans. Top each serving with the arugula salad and parmesan.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 590, Fat 33 grams, SaturatedFat 10 grams, Cholesterol 107 milligrams, Sodium 451 milligrams, Carbohydrate 22 grams, Fiber 9 grams, Protein 47 grams, Sugar 3 grams
RED WINE-ROSEMARY MARINATED FLANK STEAKS
- Place steak in a shallow baking dish or a resealable plastic bag. In a small bowl, whisk together red wine, oil, mustard, garlic, rosemary, and black pepper. Pour marinade over steak; turn to coat. Let marinate, covered, in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours and up to 24.
FLANK STEAK WITH MUSTARDY ONIONS AND ROSEMARY RECIPE BY TASTY
Quick-cooking flank steak gets an umami upgrade with an easy pan sauce of sautéed onion, garlic, rosemary, and Dijon mustard.
Provided by Tikeyah Whittle
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Season the steak on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a large cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add the steak and cook, undisturbed, until browned on the bottom, 5-6 minutes. Flip and cook on the other side for 4 minutes for medium-rare doneness, or until cooked to your liking. Transfer the steak to a plate.
- Return the skillet to medium heat and add the onion, garlic, and rosemary. Cook, stirring to scrape up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan, until the onion is soft and caramelized, about 6 minutes. Stir in the mustard and water, bring to a simmer, and cook until the sauce thickens, 3-4 minutes. Remove the skillet from the heat and season with salt and pepper.
- Thinly slice the steak. Spoon the mustard-onion sauce over the meat and garnish with more rosemary leaves. Serve with potatoes or pasta alongside.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 276 calories, Carbohydrate 6 grams, Fat 12 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 32 grams, Sugar 2 grams
GRILLED FLANK STEAK WITH SHALLOT-GARLIC-ROSEMARY MARINADE
- Marinade: Combine the shallot, garlic, olive oil and rosemary in a food processor. (roughly chop the ingredients before as the food processor will leave uneven chunks).
- Poke about 20 holes in the steak with a fork and repeat on the other side.
- Sprinikle the steak on both sides with 2 tsp kosher salt (or 1 tsp of table salt) Spread the marinade on both sides of the steak and refrigerate for 1 - 24 hours.
- Heat grill for about 10 minutes. Clean and re-season the grill with olive oil.
- With a papertowel, remove as much of the marinade as possible. (otherwise the garlic, shallot and rosemary would burn). Grind some fresh pepper over the steak.
- Sear 4 - 6 minutes on the first side. Turn and cook 3 - 4 minutes on the other side. Watch carefully as it can burn quite easily. With a paring knife, cut a small slit in the middle and check for doneness. Move to a cooler part of the grill and continue until rare.
- Remove from the grill while still pink -- cover with tinfoil and let sit for 5 minutes. (the steak will continue cooking while in the resting stage.
- Cut the steak across the grain.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 401.1, Fat 24.9, SaturatedFat 4.6, Cholesterol 34.3, Sodium 915.9, Carbohydrate 30.8, Fiber 2, Sugar 0.9, Protein 16.6
More about "rosemary merlot flank steak recipes"
ROSEMARY MERLOT FLANK STEAK - FRAMED COOKS
Reviews 6Category DinnerCuisine ItalianTotal Time 22 mins
- Combine first seven ingredients in plastic bag, add steak and marinate in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove steak, reserving marinade. Grill steak for 6 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Let stand 5 minutes and then slice against grain.
- While steak cooks, combine leftover marinade, tomato paste and mustard in small pot. Bring to a boil and cook until reduced to one cup, about 7 minutes. Serve sauce over steak.
ROSEMARY-MERLOT FLANK STEAK RECIPE | MYRECIPES
4/5 (8)Calories 203 per servingServings 4
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add steak; seal bag. Marinate in refrigerator 20 minutes, turning once. Remove steak from bag, reserving marinade.
- Place steak on grill rack or broiler pan coated with cooking spray; cook 6 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Let stand 5 minutes. Cut steak diagonally across grain into thin slices; keep warm.
- While steak cooks, combine reserved marinade, tomato paste, and mustard in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring well with a whisk. Bring to a boil, and cook until reduced to 1 cup (about 7 minutes). Serve the sauce with steak.
ROSEMARY - MERLOT FLANK STEAK RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
5/5 (3)Calories 240 per servingServings 4
GARLIC-ROSEMARY STEAK RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
ROSEMARY - MERLOT FLANK STEAK RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
ROSEMARY MERLOT FLANK STEAK - BIGOVEN.COM
GRILLED ROSEMARY GARLIC FLANK STEAK WITH POTATOES AND CARROTS
GRILLED ROSEMARY FLANK STEAK - EASY MEAL - ITS THYME 2 COOK
ROSEMARY FLANK STEAK WITH ROASTED POTATOES RECIPE
WHAT RECIPE?: ROSEMARY-MERLOT FLANK STEAK
ROSEMARY-MERLOT FLANK STEAK - BIGOVEN.COM
ROSEMARY-MERLOT FLANK STEAK RECIPE
GRILLED FLANK STEAK WITH GARLIC & ROSEMARY - ONCE UPON A CHEF
ROSEMARY FLANK STEAK | CANADIAN LIVING
GRILLED FLANK STEAK WITH ROSEMARY RECIPE | EPICURIOUS
ROSEMARY MERLOT FLANK STEAK | MYRECIPES RECIPE
ROSEMARY MERLOT FLANK STEAK RECIPE | YUMMLY
ROSEMARY-MERLOT FLANK STEAK | FLANK STEAK RECIPES, FLANK STEAK …
ROSEMARY MERLOT FLANK STEAK | RECIPE | BEEF MERLOT RECIPE, RECIPES ...
RECIPE: GARLIC SOY & ROSEMARY FLANK STEAK | CTV NEWS
ABOUT ROUND WITH RECIPES (CROWD COW)
RECIPE FOR GRILLED FLANK STEAK WITH ROSEMARY | DEPORECIPE.CO
ROSEMARY LEMON FLANK STEAK RECIPE | YOUR HOMEBASED MOM
GRILLED ROSEMARY FLANK STEAK - OUR SALTY KITCHEN
FLANK STEAK WITH ROSEMARY-MERLOT SAUCE « DONNA FALES
MERLOT MARINATED FLANK STEAK WITH SPICY CHIMICHURRI
ROSEMARY - MERLOT FLANK STEAK RECIPE | RECIPE | FLANK STEAK RECIPES ...
ROSEMARY-MERLOT FLANK STEAK - CHAMPSDIET.COM
ROSEMARY-MERLOT FLANK STEAK - SARAH'S RECIPES
GRILLED FLANK STEAK WITH ROSEMARY MARINADE - RECIPE GIRL
ROSEMARY MERLOT FLANK STEAK - FRAMED RECIPES
FLANK STEAK MARINADE RECIPE ROSEMARY - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT …
ROSEMARY-MERLOT FLANK STEAK | RECIPES | STLTODAY.COM
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #main-dish #beef #oven #broil #dietary #meat #steak #equipment
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook garlic-rosemary steak?Transfer steak and oil to a platter. Repeat with reserved garlic oil, steak, and 1 Tbsp. rosemary oil. Sprinkle with sea salt and drizzle with more rosemary oil, if desired. How would you rate Garlic-Rosemary Steak?
What is Merlot steak?Merlot Steak is the heel muscle of the hind-shank below the bottom. Much like the Flank Steak, the Merlot Steak has long muscle strands. The steak is 5 in. wide, 9 in. long, and ½. in. thick in size.
How to cook flank steak on the grill?Instructions. Blitz for a few minutes, until garlic and rosemary are pulverized. Place the flank steak in a medium baking dish. Using a fork, poke meat about 10 times on each side. Pour the marinade over top and turn the steak a few times to coat evenly. Cover with saran wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight.
How to cook steak in the oven with wine?To prepare the steak: Place the wine, rosemary, thyme, bay leaves, onion, garlic and olive oil in a large shallow baking dish and stir to combine. Add the steak and turn to coat both sides. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.