ROSEMARY FIG CRACKERS
These gluten free crackers are super easy to make and delicious as well. My husband gave me the thumbs up on them. http://www.elanaspantry.com/rosemary-fig-crackers/
Provided by Elanas Pantry
Yield 1 batch, 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together almond flour, salt, rosemary and figs.
- Mix in egg and oil until well combined.
- Roll out dough between 2 sheets of parchment paper until 1/8-inch thick.
- Cut dough with a knife or pizza cutter into 2 inch squares.
- Bake at 350°F for 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool and serve.
HOMEMADE ROSEMARY CRACKERS
Warning: these rosemary crackers are addictive! The dough is just a simple mix of flour, water and oil, into which you can add a flavour, such as rosemary
Provided by Emma Freud
Categories Side dish
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Set your oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix with your hands to combine to a rough dough. If it's sticky, add a little more flour so it's nice and smooth.
- On a sheet of baking parchment sprinkled with flour, roll the dough out to the thickness of a £1 coin, then use a pizza cutter or knife and cut it into squares.
- Brush the squares with a little water and sprinkle with some salt and the 1 tsp chopped rosemary. Prick each square once in the middle with a fork.
- Transfer the baking parchment straight onto a baking sheet, separate each square of dough a little, and bake in the hot oven for 12-15 mins or until the crackers are slightly golden. Cool, then store in a tin for up to two weeks.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 129 calories, Fat 4 grams fat, SaturatedFat 1 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 20 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 1 grams sugar, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 2 grams protein, Sodium 1.2 milligram of sodium
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place chicken breasts in a 9x13 inch glass baking dish with a cover. Add oil, salt, and Cajun seasoning. Mix with your hands until chicken pieces are evenly coated. If using fresh rosemary, chop and sprinkle over chicken. If using dried rosemary, crush with hands and sprinkle over chicken. Using your hands again, mix together coating chicken evenly. Lay diced onions on top of chicken. Cover dish and bake in the preheated oven until onions are caramelized and the chicken is brown and cooked through (juices run clear), about 25 to 35 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 201.8 calories, Carbohydrate 3.6 g, Cholesterol 68.4 mg, Fat 8.3 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 27.6 g, SaturatedFat 1.3 g, Sodium 307.4 mg, Sugar 1.2 g
CRISPY ROSEMARY SEA SALT FLATBREAD CRACKERS
Making your own 'fancy' crackers at home is a fairly basic operation, and not only will they be less expensive than store-bought, but you can customize them any way you want. Please pay attention to your baking time.
Provided by Chef John
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with a silicon mat or parchment paper.
- Place flour, salt, sugar, and grated cheese in a mixing bowl. Stir together until well mixed. Add rosemary; drizzle with olive oil and add water. Mix with a fork until mixture comes together in a fairly sticky dough and pulls away from the sides of the bowl, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Transfer dough onto floured surface and add flour as you knead the dough. Knead until it no longer sticks to work surface, 4 to 5 minutes. Divide dough in half.
- Dust work surface with flour. Roll out dough to 1/8-inch thickness or less. Brush or mist surface of dough very lightly with water. Sprinkle with coarse sea salt. Prick the entire surface of dough with the tines of a fork to prevent crackers from puffing too much when baking.
- Cut each rolled out half into about 30 pieces with a pizza wheel. You can cut them out in squares, rectangles, or triangles--your choice. Transfer onto prepared baking sheet with a bench scraper or your floured fingers (dough will be very sticky).
- Bake in preheated oven until perfectly browned and crunchy, 10 to 15 minutes, depending on the thickness.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 20.6 calories, Carbohydrate 2.5 g, Cholesterol 0.6 mg, Fat 0.9 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 0.6 g, SaturatedFat 0.2 g, Sodium 58.3 mg, Sugar 0.1 g
- Pour the rice vinegar through a funnel into a 20-ounce bottle. Gently add the rosemary, orange zest and garlic cloves to the bottle until completely submerged. Add a tight-fitting spout with a rubber stopper. You can use the vinegar right away or refrigerate it for up to 1 month to allow the flavors to marry and infuse the vinegar. The longer the vinegar sits, the more the flavors will infuse.
More about "rosemaryfigcrackers recipes"
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions