- Sprinkle salmon with lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add onion and green bell pepper; cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Add garlic; stir. Add tomatoes; cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in parsley, tarragon, dill, cilantro, and mint. Add cayenne pepper and sugar; season with salt and pepper. Stir in avocado.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Pour remaining 2 tablespoons oil into a bowl. Place 1 sheet of phyllo dough on a cutting board, brush with oil and cover with a second sheet. Place salmon on top of pastry, toward the bottom edge. Top with 1 to 2 spoonfuls of the tomato-herb sauce, spreading evenly. Roll the pastry over the salmon; seal edges. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, about 45 minutes. Reheat remaining sauce and serve with the salmon.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 398.5 calories, Carbohydrate 21.1 g, Cholesterol 48.7 mg, Fat 26 g, Fiber 7.2 g, Protein 24.4 g, SaturatedFat 4.1 g, Sodium 148.7 mg, Sugar 4.2 g
BAKED FETA CRUSTED SALMON
Provided by Food Network
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a small baking dish arrange the sprigs of thyme along the bottom.
- Wash the fillets and dry them with paper towels. Rub the fish with the extra-virgin olive oil and the lemon juice, and then season with black pepper, to taste.
- Arrange the fillets in the baking dish on top of the thyme. Next, break up the feta and sprinkle on top of the salmon. Add the white wine to the dish and bake for 20 minutes. Remove the fish from the oven and serve.
FIESTA BAKED SALMON
According to my brother this recipe takes the "fishy" taste out of fish! The reason I call it "Fiesta" is because if its fun colors. I don't use exact measurements when I cook, so all ingredients are approximate. Feel free to add or subtract wherever you deem necessary. For added flavor, marinate fish in sauce overnight.
Provided by Experimental.Cooker
Yield 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a small bowl combine all ingredients except the fillets.
- Pour half of the sauce into a casserole.
- Add the salmon and pour the remainder of the sauce over the fillets.
- Bake in oven for approximately 10 to 15 minutes, or until it is adequately cooked in the middle.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 525.6, Fat 24.9, SaturatedFat 3.7, Cholesterol 165.4, Sodium 218.6, Carbohydrate 8.4, Fiber 1.5, Sugar 2.7, Protein 64.5
DELICIOUS FETA-CRUSTED SALMON
I first created this dish when my family suggested I try something other than the same tired (yet still yummy) Asian salmon dish. I whipped this up out of ingredients I had on hand. They thanked me profusely. Now I have a new dish to use. It's pretty rich in flavor, but not so high in fat (depending on what kind of ingredients you use). Enjoy!
Provided by familyfoodie1
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, and lightly oil. Place salmon onto foil and set aside.
- Mix together feta cheese, mayonnaise, cream cheese, Dijon mustard, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper, paprika, onion powder, and garlic powder in a bowl until smooth. Spread mixture over salmon, then sprinkle panko over top, covering completely.
- Bake in preheated oven until easily flaked with a fork, about 35 to 45 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 262.8 calories, Carbohydrate 6 g, Cholesterol 68.8 mg, Fat 16.8 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 21.9 g, SaturatedFat 4.4 g, Sodium 446.9 mg, Sugar 1.3 g
FIESTA EGGS AND SALMON
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Grease a 33x23x5cm baking dish.
- Whisk the eggs, add the sour cream, milk, salsa, flour, garlic powder, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Fold in the salmon, cheddar cheese, corn and onion.
- Pour into the prepared baking dish and sprinkle the extra cheese over the top.
- Bake until set and lightly golden brown (approx 45-60 minutes).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 474.8, Fat 29.8, SaturatedFat 15.8, Cholesterol 360.8, Sodium 828, Carbohydrate 22.7, Fiber 2, Sugar 3.7, Protein 30.1
More about "salmon fiesta recipes"
SALMON QUINOA FIESTA SALAD | GOLD SEAL
Estimated Reading Time 40 secs
FIESTA CITRUS SALMON | MCCORMICK
Cuisine AmericanCategory EntreesServings 4
50 BEST SALMON RECIPES (TOP-RATED!) - FOODIECRUSH.COM
50 EASY SALMON RECIPES ANYONE CAN MAKE | TASTE OF HOME
47 BEST SALMON RECIPES | EASY WAYS TO COOK SALMON
10 BEST SALMON RICE BOWL RECIPES | YUMMLY
SALMON WITH CLAMS RECIPE | CAZUELA DE SALMóN CON …
SALMON FILLET RECIPES - GREAT BRITISH CHEFS
FIESTA SALMON | CLEAN FOOD CRUSH
SALMON RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
BROILED SALMON - FIESTA FRIDAY | RECIPE | BROILED SALMON, BROILED ...
FIESTA BAKED SALMON RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
900+ QUICK QUICK & EASY SALMON RECIPES IDEAS IN 2022 | SALMON …
SALMON RECIPES | CHICKEN OF THE SEA
SALMON FIESTA TASTY RECIPES
FIESTA SALMON RICE BOWLS - DISCOVER RECIPE
34 BEST GRILLED & SMOKED SALMON RECIPES - TRAEGER GRILLS
SALMON WITH MAPLE SYRUP | RECIPES FIESTA
SPICY SALMON QUINOA FIESTA - FREE COCONUT RECIPES
30-MINUTE FIESTA SALMON BOWL – OSHEN SALMON
THE 23 BEST SALMON RECIPES - THE RUSTY SPOON
FIESTA SALMON - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
SALMON TRIMMINGS - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
SALMON FILLET RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
SALMON FIESTA TACOS RECIPE - COOKSRECIPES.COM
SALMON | FIESTAMART
FIESTA SALMON | CLEAN FOOD CRUSH
BEST RECIPE FOR COOKING SALMON - CULLY'S KITCHEN
BROILED SALMON - FIESTA FRIDAY | RECIPE | BROILED SALMON, SALMON ...
HEB SALMON FIESTA JALAPENO BURGER - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
ASTRAY RECIPES: FIESTA SALMON
PINEAPPLE AND GRILLED SALMON FIESTA - TRY THIS ON YOUR BARBEQUE!
SALMON RECIPES « FIESTA FARMS
11 BEST SPANISH COLD TAPAS RECIPES - SPANISH FOOD GUIDE
FIESTA SALMON RICE BOWL RECIPE (AMAZING MEAL-PREP!)
SALMON FILLET RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
SIMPLE “BROWN SUGAR” GRILLED SALMON - BRIANA THOMAS
FRESH SALMON RECIPES | CLEAN FOOD CRUSH
SALMON FIESTA RICE – SOCIABLE PUB
FIESTA SALMON RICE BOWL RECIPE (AMAZING MEAL-PREP!) - FIT FOODIE …
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook salmon with feta and cheese?Wash the fillets and dry them with paper towels. Rub the fish with the extra-virgin olive oil and the lemon juice, and then season with black pepper, to taste. Arrange the fillets in the baking dish on top of the thyme. Next, break up the feta and sprinkle on top of the salmon. Add the white wine to the dish and bake for 20 minutes.
What is in a Fiesta salmon rice bowl?Dinner is served with these delicious Fiesta Salmon Rice Bowls complete with a corn and bean salad, cilantro lime rice, and perfectly cooked salmon filets. We know you’ll love this rice bowl recipe. We’re big fans of meals in bowls over here on Fit Foodie Finds, which is why our go-to dinner most nice is a rice bowl!
How to cook salmon with salsa?In a medium size bowl, ... surfaces of the salmon with the olive oil. Place ... serving plate, then spoon the salsa over them. Makes 4 servings.
How do you make a salmon salad?Place a serving of cooked salmon into each bowl. Then, slice 2 large avocados and add half an avocado to each bowl. Make the dressing by whisking the olive oil, chopped cilantro, lime juice, and salt together in a bowl and drizzle over each bowl. Finally, serve with Greek yogurt/sour cream and your favorite chips.