SLOW COOKER SANTA FE CHICKEN
- Combine the black beans, corn, and 1/2 cup salsa in a slow cooker. Lay chicken breast atop the black bean mixture; top with another 1/2 cup salsa.
- Cook on High for 3 hours.
- Add cream cheese to chicken mixture; cook another 30 minutes.
- Spoon chicken mixture into middle of tortillas; roll tortillas around filling.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 411.7 calories, Carbohydrate 48.2 g, Cholesterol 60.1 mg, Fat 15.1 g, Fiber 6.7 g, Protein 22.4 g, SaturatedFat 7.5 g, Sodium 887.4 mg, Sugar 2.6 g
CROCK POT SANTA FE CREAM CHEESE CHICKEN RECIPE - (4.1/5)
Provided by á-8655
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Put frozen chicken in the crock pot. Add cream cheese on top of the chicken. Drain and rinse the beans, add to the crock pot. Add the drained corn and Rotel tomatoes. Cover and cook in your slow cooker on low for 6 to 8 hours. Stir the ingredients every two hours. You can shred the chicken when it is done, or just leave it as tenderloins. Turn the slow cooker off and let your chicken sit for about 30 to 45 minutes before serving. Letting it sit will thicken it a bit, but it is soupy. Serve over rice.
SANTA FE CHICKEN CHILI
Stir up this chili on Sunday and you'll be set for a couple weekday meals. Although we're currently living in the city, my husband and I hope to return to the country someday. -Sonia Gallant, St. Thomas, Ontario
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 14-16 servings (4 quarts).
Number Of Ingredients 15
- In a Dutch oven or soup kettle,, saute the chicken, peppers, garlic and onions in oil until the chicken for about 5-7 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and vegetables are tender, , Add the chili powder, cumin and cayenne; cook and stir for 1 minute. Add tomatoes and broth; bring to boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes. , Stir in remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 171 calories, Fat 5g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 31mg cholesterol, Sodium 430mg sodium, Carbohydrate 16g carbohydrate (5g sugars, Fiber 5g fiber), Protein 15g protein.
SANTA FE CHILI
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Transfer to a 5- or 6-qt. slow cooker. Stir in the beans, corn, tomatoes, juice, salad dressing mix and taco seasoning. , Cover and cook on high for 4-6 hours or until heated through. Serve with sour cream, cheese and corn chips if desired., Freeze Option: Freeze cooled chili in freezer containers. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Heat through in a saucepan, stirring occasionally and adding a little broth or water if necessary.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 224 calories, Fat 5g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 28mg cholesterol, Sodium 1513mg sodium, Carbohydrate 28g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 15g protein.
SANTA FE CHICKEN CHILI
My mother-in-law gave this to me because she knows how much we like spicy food. Yummy!! Came from a magazine, don't know which one.
Provided by ratherbeswimmin
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 12-14 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a 5-6 quart pot, saute first 4 ingredients in oil over medium heat, until chicken is not pink and vegetables are tender.
- Add in chili powder, cumin, and cayenne; stir and cook for 1 minute.
- Add in the tomatoes and chicken broth; bring mixture to a boil; lower heat and simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes.
- Add in beans, salsa, corn, salt and pepper; return mixture to a boil.
- Lower heat, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes.
Get yourself through the week with Ina Garten's Chicken Chili recipe from Barefoot Contessa on Food Network; it's low in calories but high in flavor.
Provided by Ina Garten
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Cook the onions in the oil over medium-low heat for 10 to 15 minutes, until translucent. Add the garlic and cook for 1 more minute. Add the bell peppers, chili powder, cumin, red pepper flakes, cayenne, and salt. Cook for 1 minute. Crush the tomatoes by hand or in batches in a food processor fitted with a steel blade (pulse 6 to 8 times). Add to the pot with the basil. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer, uncovered, for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Rub the chicken breasts with olive oil and place them on a baking sheet. Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper. Roast the chicken for 35 to 40 minutes, until just cooked. Let cool slightly. Separate the meat from the bones and skin and cut it into 3/4-inch chunks. Add to the chili and simmer, uncovered, for another 20 minutes. Serve with the toppings, or refrigerate and reheat gently before serving.
More about "santafechickenchili recipes"
SANTA FE CHICKEN SANDWICH (CARL'S JR. COPYCAT) / THE ...
Reviews 2Category Dinner, Lunch, SandwichCuisine SouthwesternTotal Time 49 mins
SANTA FE CHICKEN CHILI RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
Servings 8Calories 401 per servingTotal Time 29 mins
BEST SANTA FE CHICKEN RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE SANTA FE CHICKEN
4.6/5 (11)Category Cinco de Mayo, Easy Chicken, DinnerCuisine Tex MexTotal Time 30 mins
SANTA FE CHICKEN CHILI - MANITOBA CHICKEN
Estimated Reading Time 30 secs
CROCK POT SANTA FE CHICKEN - DELICIOUS HEALTHY RECIPES ...
4.6/5 (129)Total Time 8 hrsCategory DinnerCalories 183 per serving
- Combine chicken broth, beans (drained), corn, tomatoes, cilantro, scallions, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, cayenne pepper and salt in the crock pot.
EASY CROCK POT SANTA FE CHICKEN RECIPE
4.4/5 (9)Total Time 3 hrs 10 minsCategory Entree, DinnerCalories 510 per serving
SANTA FE CHICKEN CHILI FAVORITE RECIPE -SIMPLE ONE POT MEAL
Reviews 2Estimated Reading Time 50 secs
INMYEL | SANTA FE CHICKEN CHILI
Servings 8Calories 220 per serving
SANTA FE GREEN CHILI SAUCE RECIPES
SANTA FE CHICKEN CHILI RECIPES
SANTA FE CHICKEN CHILI RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE OF HOME
SANTA FE CHICKEN CHILI | RECIPE | BASIC CHILI RECIPES ...
EASY SANTA FE CHICKEN RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
CHICKEN CHILI RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
CHICKEN CHILI RECIPES : FOOD NETWORK | FOOD NETWORK
SANTA FE CHICKEN CHILI - GLUTEN-FREE GODDESS RECIPES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make the best Santa Fe chicken sandwich?Place a lettuce leaf on the bottom bun, and then top it with one of the green chiles. Now lay the warm marinated, grilled chicken breast on top of the chile. Add a slice of American cheese to the top bun, and place it on the chicken. Now your Santa Fe Chicken Sandwich is completely ready to enjoy!
What is Crock Pot Santa Fe chicken?Crock Pot Santa Fe Chicken made with corn, black beans, tomatoes and seasonings – no pre-cooking, and made with pantry staples. This recipe has been one of the most popular recipes on Skinnytaste since I started this little blog.
How to make chicken sandwiches with chiles?Each sandwich requires one of these mild chiles. Pat the chiles dry with a paper towel. Now you can set them aside until you’re ready to build the sandwiches. Once the chicken breasts have marinated for 30 minutes, remove them from the container (or bag), and let the excess sauce drip off the chicken. Discard the sauce.
How do you make the perfect chili?Cook the onions in the oil over medium-low heat for 10 to 15 minutes, until translucent. Add the garlic and cook for 1 more minute. Add the bell peppers, chili powder, cumin, red pepper flakes, cayenne, and salt. Cook for 1 minute. Crush the tomatoes by hand or in batches in a food processor fitted with a steel blade (pulse 6 to 8 times).