SARA'S SILKY PUMPKIN PIE
Sweetened condensed milk is what gives this pumpkin pie its silken texture. When mixing ingredients for the filling, mix just enough to combine thoroughly. If bubbles form, it is time to stop mixing.
Provided by BHG Test Kitchen
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 325°F. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, sugar, condensed milk, pumpkin, and better to thoroughly combine.
- In a small bowl, mix together flour, nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and a pinch of salt; stir into pumpkin mixture.
- Pour pumpkin filling into pie shell. lace filled pie tin on rimmed baking sheet. Bake for 50 to 60 minutes, until filling is set around edges and slightly loose in center. Cool on wire rack for 1 hour. Cover and refrigerated with 2 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 364 kcal, Carbohydrate 48 g, Cholesterol 109 mg, Protein 8 g, SaturatedFat 9 g, Sodium 190 mg, Sugar 31 g, Fat 16 g, UnsaturatedFat 6 g
SARA'S AWESOME PUMPKIN BREAD
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease two 9x5 inch loaf pans.
- Mix together flour, sugar, baking soda, pie spice, salt and baking powder. Add pumpkin, oil and eggs; mix well.
- Pour into loaf pans and bake for 1 hour or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes before removing from pans.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 189 calories, Carbohydrate 29.8 g, Cholesterol 23.3 mg, Fat 6.9 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 2.6 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, Sodium 221.3 mg, Sugar 17 g
EASY PUMPKIN RECIPES THAT KIDS LOVE: PUMPKIN PIE COOKIES & MORE
If you're looking for a snack-worthy Fall treat, I've got you! These delicious and nutritious pumpkin pie cookies are soft, fluffy and kid-approved!
Provided by Sarah Remmer, RD
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line two 18 by 13-inch baking sheets with silicone baking mats or parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together flours, oats, spices, baking soda and salt for 20 seconds, set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment cream together butter/coconut oil and brown sugar until combined. Mix in egg, vanilla extract and pumpkin and gently fold until just combined.
- Scoop dough out using a medium cookie scoop, or 2 Tbsp at a time, and drop onto prepared baking sheets spacing cookies 2-inches apart. Flatten them just slightly.
- Bake one sheet at a time in preheated oven until cookies are set, about 13-14 minutes.
- Allow to cool, and top with favourite cream cheese or vanilla icing prior to serving (or not!)
SARA'S PUMPKIN PIE
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Combine the sugar, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, allspice, cloves, pumpkin puree, evaporated milk and eggs; blending until smooth. Pour batter into the prepared unbaked pie shell.
- Bake at 425 degrees F (220 degrees C) for 15 minutes then lower oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Continue to bake for about another 40 minutes or until pie is firm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 310.4 calories, Carbohydrate 43.3 g, Cholesterol 61.7 mg, Fat 12.8 g, Fiber 1.5 g, Protein 6.9 g, SaturatedFat 4.7 g, Sodium 336.3 mg, Sugar 30.9 g
SARAH'S FROZEN PUMPKIN SPICE COCKTAIL
I like blended and frozen drinks, so after trying the limited edition Kahlua® pumpkin spice holiday flavor I decided to see what I could come up with. It is delicious! Please use heavy whipping cream. It is available in small pint-sized containers. It is not much, but it adds a necessary creaminess to the drink texture. The pumpkin puree also adds to the pumpkin flavor. Feel free to garnish as desired with additional pumpkin spice, whipped cream, or both. Enjoy!
Provided by Holiday Baker
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Combine cream, milk, pumpkin puree, pumpkin liqueur, and pumpkin pie spice together in a blender. Add ice cubes. Blend until smooth, 30 to 45 seconds.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 234.9 calories, Carbohydrate 18.2 g, Cholesterol 43.2 mg, Fat 11.8 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 7.3 g, Sodium 102.3 mg, Sugar 14.5 g
More about "saras pumpkin recipes"
SARAH COLEMAN: RECIPES FOR PUMPKIN SPICE SEASON
SARA'S COOKING CLASS ONLINE GAMES FOR GIRLS
SARA'S PUMPKIN PIE | RECIPE | PUMPKIN PIE RECIPES, PUMPKIN PIE, …
SARA'S PUMPKIN PIE | RECIPE | PUMPKIN PIE, PUMPKIN PIE RECIPES, …
SARA LOUISE’S DELICIOUS KETO PUMPKIN SOUP RECIPE
SARAS AWESOME PUMPKIN BREAD FOOD- WIKIFOODHUB
25 AMAZING PUMPKIN RECIPES YOU NEED TO TRY THIS FALL
PUMPKIN RECIPES & MORE - SARAH HALSTEAD
BEST PUMPKIN RECIPES - SARAH HEARTS
PUMPKIN — ALL RECIPES — SARA'S TINY KITCHEN
PUMPKIN PIE RECIPE | SARAH SHARRATT | COOKING CHANNEL
PUMPKIN WALNUT BREAD – SARA’S BAKING BLOG
EASY AND MOIST PUMPKIN BREAD RECIPE - SARA'S BITES
PLAY SARA'S COOKING CLASS: PUMPKIN TRUFFLES ONLINE FOR FREE ON …
PUMPKIN FRITTERS | SARA MOULTON
SARA LEE PUMPKIN PIE OVEN FRESH :: DIRECTIONS FOR ME
THE GREAT BIG LIST OF PUMPKIN DESSERTS - SARAHS BAKE STUDIO
SARAH'S PUMPKIN PATCH
SARA'S PUMPKIN BREAD - SINGING THROUGH THE RAIN
PUMPKIN DESSERT RECIPES | DREAM CREATE INSPIRE | SARAH HALSTEAD …
COOKING WITH DR. SARA: PUMPKIN PIE SOFT SERVE
PLAY SARAS COOKING CLASS PUMPKIN TRUFFLE | FREE ONLINE GAMES ...
SARA'S AWESOME PUMPKIN BREAD - YUM TASTE
SARA'S COOKING CLASS : PUMPKIN PIE RECIPE GAME - Y8.COM
AMAZING COPYCAT SARA LEE PUMPKIN PIE FROM SCRATCH
SARA'S PUMPKIN PIE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
10 SAVORY PUMPKIN RECIPES TO ENJOY BEFORE PIE - SENSIBLY SARA
THE BEST HOMEMADE PUMPKIN BREAD - SARA HAAS, RDN, LDN
ROASTED PUMPKIN RECIPE - DINNER AT THE ZOO
RECIPES | SARA MOULTON
PUMPKIN PIE GRANOLA — SARA'S TINY KITCHEN
SARA'S COOKING CLASS: PUMPKIN TRUFFLES - A FREE GIRL GAME ON ...
PLAY SARA'S COOKING CLASS: PUMPKIN TRUFFLES ONLINE AT …
SARA'S PUMPKIN PIE | PUNCHFORK
SARA LEE PUMPKIN PIE WITH PECAN CRUMBLE | RECIPES | MY MILITARY …
SARA”S PUMPKIN PIE RECIPE – THE BEST FREE COOKING RECIPES
PUMPKIN SPICE GRANOLA RECIPE - SARA HAAS, RDN, LDN
30 SAVORY PUMPKIN RECIPES - TASTE OF HOME
You'll also love