SAUSAGE AND BROCCOLI PIZZA
- In a medium bowl, combine the basil, 1/2 cup of the olive oil, the salt and tomato puree. Stir together until combined. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 3 hours to allow the flavors to marry.
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F. Place a rack on the highest level and leave space on the bottom of the oven for easy access.
- Heat a large skillet over high heat. Add the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil and the sausage and cook, breaking apart with a wooden spoon to form bite-size pieces, until golden brown and cooked through, about 10 minutes. Add the broccoli to the pan and stir to mix with the sausage. Remove from the heat and cool to room temperature.
- Dust an upside-down rimmed baking sheet with the flour. Gently stretch the pizza dough and place on the dusted tray. Continue to stretch out to 1/4-inch thick leaving it a little thicker around the edges. Spread 1 cup of the sauce over the dough and top with the mozzarella. Spread the sausage and broccoli evenly over the crust and top with the Parmesan. Place the sheet tray directly on the bottom of the oven and bake for 5 minutes. Move the tray to the top shelf and finish cooking until golden brown and the crust is cooked, 5 minutes.
SAUSAGE AND BROCCOLINI PIZZA
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Put an inverted baking sheet on the lowest oven rack; preheat to 475 degrees F. Line another inverted baking sheet with parchment; drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Form the pizza dough into an 8-inch oval on the parchment; flip to coat with the oil. Drape with plastic wrap; set aside.
- Combine the tomatoes and basil in a bowl. Mix the ricotta, mozzarella and mint in another bowl; season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and a few grinds of pepper.
- Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the sausages and garlic; cook, breaking up the meat, 5 minutes. Remove to a plate using a slotted spoon. Add the broccolini and 1/2 cup water to the drippings in the skillet and cook 5 minutes.
- Stretch the dough to 11 by 14 inches on the parchment; spoon the ricotta mixture on top. Top with the tomatoes, sausage and broccolini. Slide the pizza (on the parchment) onto the hot baking sheet. Bake until the crust is golden, 15 minutes. Transfer the pizza to a cutting board to slice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 750 calorie, Fat 39 grams, SaturatedFat 17 grams, Cholesterol 76 milligrams, Sodium 1555 milligrams, Carbohydrate 67 grams, Fiber 4 grams, Protein 39 grams
SAUSAGE AND BROCCOLINI PIZZA POCKETS
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F.
- To a medium skillet over medium heat, add the olive oil and heat until it begins to shimmer. Then add the sausage, cooking and breaking it up into crumbles with a wooden spoon until it begins to brown, about 5 minutes. Transfer the sausage to a medium bowl with a slotted spoon and set aside to cool slightly.
- Add the garlic to the skillet. Stir to combine, being careful not to burn it (reduce the heat if necessary). When the garlic is fragrant and just translucent, add the broccolini and toss to coat in the garlic and olive oil. Cook until just tender, about 7 minutes. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, to the medium bowl with the cooked sausage, add the mozzarella, ricotta, Parmesan, lemon zest and black and crushed red pepper to taste. Stir to combine.
- Divide the pizza dough into four equal parts and roll into balls. On a lightly floured work surface, flatten them into circles, about 1/4 inch thick. Spread them each with one-quarter of the cheese mixture, sausage and broccolini, leaving a 1-inch border around the edges. Fold them in half to make a calzone shape, pinch the edges to seal and then transfer the pizza pockets to a pizza peel, pizza stone or baking sheet, 2 inches apart. Bake until lightly browned on top, 10 minutes. Let cool slightly and serve with warm marinara sauce.
BROCCOLI AND SAUSAGE CAVATELLI
- In a skillet, fry sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain, and reserve.
- In the same skillet, cook garlic in olive oil until golden.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes or until done; drain. Three minutes before the end of the cooking time, add broccoli; drain with pasta.
- In a large serving bowl, toss together the sausage, olive oil and garlic, cavatelli and broccoli, and Parmesan. Season with red pepper flakes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 547.5 calories, Carbohydrate 45.5 g, Cholesterol 45.3 mg, Fat 33 g, Fiber 3.5 g, Protein 18.4 g, SaturatedFat 9 g, Sodium 470 mg, Sugar 3.2 g
BROCCOLI RABE AND SAUSAGE PIZZA
- To make the dough, place the water in the bowl of a food processor, add the yeast and sugar, mix lightly, and let proof for about 5 minutes, until bubbles begin to form on the surface. Add the flour, bulgur, all but 1 teaspoon of the olive oil, and the salt, and process for 15 to 20 seconds.
- With the remaining teaspoon of oil, lightly grease the inside of large bowl. Remove the dough from the food processor, shape it into a ball and place it in the oiled bowl, turning it once to coat it with oil on all sides. Cover the bowl tightly with plastic wrap and let rise at room temperature for about 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, prepare the pizza topping. Place the sausages and 2 tablespoons of the olive oil in a saucepan and saute for 4 to 5 minutes. Add the sliced garlic and pepper flakes, and stir for 10 to 15 seconds. Mix in the broccoli rabe, still wet from washing. Cover, and cook over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes, until the broccoli rabe is wilted. Add the salt and let the mixture cool, uncovered (to prevent discoloration), until lukewarm.
- When ready to cook the pizza, punch down the dough and spread it out by hand onto an aluminum cookie sheet to create a 12-by-14-inch rectangle, approximately 1/4-inch thick. Arrange the sausage and broccoli mixture on top, spreading it to within 3/4-to-1-inch of the edge of the dough. Sprinkle the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil evenly over the surface of the topping, and set it aside at room temperature for about 20 minutes to proof the dough.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place pizza in oven for 18 to 20 minutes, until the crust is crisp and brown. Cut into wedges and serve.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 511, UnsaturatedFat 19 grams, Carbohydrate 53 grams, Fat 27 grams, Fiber 5 grams, Protein 16 grams, SaturatedFat 6 grams, Sodium 548 milligrams, Sugar 1 gram
SAUSAGE & BROCCOLI PASTA WITH CHEESE
Get this sausage and broccoli pasta on the table in just 25 minutes. Add fennel seeds if you have them or look for sausages with fennel
Provided by Claire Thomson
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat 2 tbsp sunflower oil in a pan over a medium heat and fry the onion for 8-10 mins until soft and translucent.
- Squeeze the sausagemeat from the casings and crumble into the pan with the onion. Drizzle in 1 tbsp sunflower oil, turn up the heat to medium-high and fry until the sausagemeat has started to colour and turn slightly crisp in parts, about 5-6 mins. Lightly crush the fennel seeds using a pestle and mortar. Add the garlic and crushed fennel seeds to the sausagemeat and cook for 1 min more until fragrant, then remove from the heat and set aside.
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and cook the pasta following pack instructions, or until al dente. Halfway through the cooking time, add the broccoli. When the pasta is ready and broccoli tender, drain in a colander, reserving a mugful of the cooking water.
- Stir the cooked broccoli and pasta into the sausage mixture in the pan until coated. Season well. Stir through the lemon juice, chilli flakes and a splash of the reserved cooking water to loosen if needed (or use 1 tbsp oil, if you like). Serve in bowls topped with the cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 648 calories, Fat 24 grams fat, SaturatedFat 7 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 78 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 7 grams sugar, Fiber 9 grams fiber, Protein 25 grams protein, Sodium 0.87 milligram of sodium
More about "sausage and broccoli pizza giadzy recipes"
10 BEST SMOKED SAUSAGE AND BROCCOLI RECIPES | YUMMLY
BROCCOLI AND PASTA PIZZA | GIADZY
GARLIC BUTTER SAUSAGES AND BROCCOLI SKILLET RECIPE - EATWELL101
SPICY SAUSAGE AND BROCCOLI PASTA - RECIPE RUNNER
SAUSAGE AND BROCCOLI PIZZA RECIPE - TODAY.COM
FENNEL SAUSAGE & BROCCOLI PIZZA RECIPE | GOZNEY
SAUSAGE AND BROCCOLI PIZZA – GIADZY
SAUSAGE AND BROCCOLI PIZZA - GIADZY
SAUSAGE AND BROCCOLI PIZZA - GIADZY | RECIPE | BROCCOLI PIZZA, GIADA ...
SPICY SAUSAGE AND BROCCOLINI PANINI – GIADZY
3 WAYS TO COOK NEAPOLITAN STYLE PIZZA WITHOUT SPECIAL EQUIPMENT …
BEST SAUSAGE AND BROCCOLI PIZZA RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK …
KETO SAUSAGE AND BROCCOLI | EASY KETO MEAL IDEA WITH VARIATIONS
SAUSAGE AND BROCCOLI PIZZA ARCHIVES - GIADZY | GIADZY
GOURMET GIRL COOKS: SAUSAGE & BROCCOLI - QUICK, EASY LOW CARB
BROCCOLINI SAUSAGE PIZZA - WHAT'S GABY COOKING
SOURDOUGH SPICY SAUSAGE AND BROCCOLI PIZZA - VIKALINKA
SAUSAGE AND BROCCOLI RABE PIZZA | WHAT'S COOKIN' ITALIAN STYLE …
SAUSAGE AND BROCCOLI PIZZA - DELIVITA
SAUSAGE AND BROCCOLI PIZZA | RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK RECIPES, …
SAUSAGE AND BROCCOLI PIZZA - GIADZY | RECIPE | BROCCOLI PIZZA, …
SAUSAGE AND BROCCOLI PIZZA - GIADZY | RECIPE | BROCCOLI …
BROCCOLI RABE & SAUSAGE PIZZA - ITALIAN FOOD FOREVER
SAUSAGE AND BROCCOLI PIZZA - GIADZY | RECIPE | GIADA RECIPES, GIADA …
ROASTED GARLIC NAAN PIZZA WITH SAUSAGE AND BROCCOLINI
BROCCOLI & SAUSAGE SKILLET PIZZA RECIPE | EATINGWELL
SIMPLE SAUSAGE AND BROCCOLI PASTA - SALT & LAVENDER
JAMIKA'S SPIRAL PIZZA ROLL WITH SAUSAGE & BROCCOLI RABE
ORECCHIETTE WITH TURKEY SAUSAGE AND BROCCOLI RABE - GIADZY
SPICY SAUSAGE PIZZA RECIPE WITH BROCCOLI | OLIVEMAGAZINE
SPICY SAUSAGE AND BROCCOLI PASTA - BUDGET BYTES
ORECCHIETTE WITH TURKEY SAUSAGE AND BROCCOLI RABE – GIADZY
PIZZA WITH BROCCOLI RABE AND SAUSAGE | WILLIAMS SONOMA
SAUSAGE AND BROCCOLI PIZZA - GIADZY
BROCCOLI AND SAUSAGE PIZZA | THE COOK UP | LUCY WEED | SBS FOOD
GIADA DE LAURENTIIS PASTA RECIPE WITH BROCCOLI
SAUSAGE AND BROCCOLI PIZZA | GIADZY
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make pizza dough with broccoli and sausage?Add the broccoli to the pan and stir to mix with the sausage. Remove from the heat and cool to room temperature. Dust an upside-down rimmed baking sheet with the flour. Gently stretch the pizza dough and place on the dusted tray. Continue to stretch out to 1/4-inch thick leaving it a little thicker around the edges.
How to cook sausage and broccoli in the oven?Spread the sausage and broccoli evenly over the crust and top with the Parmesan. Place the sheet tray directly on the bottom of the oven and bake for 5 minutes. Move the tray to the top shelf and finish cooking until golden brown and the crust is cooked, 5 minutes.
How to cook sausage parmesan for pizza?Spread 1 cup of the sauce over the dough and top with the mozzarella. Spread the sausage and broccoli evenly over the crust and top with the Parmesan. Place the sheet tray directly on the bottom of the oven and bake for 5 minutes.
How to cook Italian sausage in the oven?Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F. Place a rack on the highest level and leave space on the bottom of the oven for easy access. Heat a large skillet over high heat. Add the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil and the sausage and cook, breaking apart with a wooden spoon to form bite-size pieces, until golden brown and cooked through, about 10 minutes.