HEALTHY SPINACH SCRAMBLED EGGS
- Gather the ingredients.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and coat it well with cooking spray. If you prefer, use a nonstick skillet for easier cleanup later.
- Crack the eggs into a medium-sized dish. Using a wire whisk, beat the eggs and break up the yolks completely.
- Add the milk to the egg mixture, followed by the salt and ground black pepper. Whisk the mixture together well.
- Pour the egg mixture into the heated pan, using a fork to stir the egg mixture continuously as it cooks. (If you are using a nonstick skillet, stir the eggs with a wooden spoon or silicone tool since a fork can scratch the pan's surface.)
- When the eggs begin to take form, add the spinach to the pan.
- Continue cooking the eggs and spinach until the spinach wilts and the eggs are no longer runny, about 2 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 233 kcal, Carbohydrate 4 g, Cholesterol 558 mg, Fiber 1 g, Protein 21 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, Sodium 381 mg, Sugar 2 g, Fat 14 g, ServingSize 2 servings, UnsaturatedFat 0 g
SCRAMBLED EGGS WITH SPINACH & PARMESAN
Pull the eggs off the heat when they still look a little loose; carryover cooking will do the rest.
Provided by Meghan Sutherland
Categories Egg Breakfast Brunch Quick & Easy High Fiber Parmesan Spinach Bon Appétit Quick and Healthy Sugar Conscious Vegetarian Pescatarian Wheat/Gluten-Free Peanut Free Tree Nut Free Soy Free No Sugar Added Kosher
Yield 1 serving
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Whisk 2 large eggs in a small bowl; season with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper and set aside. Heat 1 teaspoon olive oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add 3 cups baby spinach and cook, tossing, until wilted, about 1 minute. Add eggs; cook, stirring occasionally, until just set, about 1 minute. Stir in 1-2 tablespoons grated Parmesan. Sprinkle with crushed red pepper flakes.
BAKED EGGS IN CREAMY SPINACH
"Creamy, cheesy, nutrient-dense spinach serves as the base for the eggs in this take on shakshuka," says Michael.
Provided by Michael Symon : Food Network
Yield 2 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat the oven to 350˚ F.
- Set a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add the olive oil and heat to shimmering, then add the onion and a pinch of salt. Cook until translucent, about 1 minute. Add the spinach and cook until wilted, about 1 minute. Add the cream and bring to a simmer. Add the nutmeg and Parmesan and season with a pinch of salt and a twist of pepper.
- Make 4 shallow depressions in the spinach mixture and carefully crack an egg into each one. Transfer the skillet to the oven and cook until the egg whites are set but the yolks are still runny, about 8 minutes. Serve immediately.
Take your morning eggs to the next level by nestling them in a crispy halo of Parmesan. The eggs will cook nicely while the cheese becomes an irresistibly lacy cracker, what Italians call a "frico" or cheese crisp. These eggs are lovely eaten by themselves but even better when served on top of avocado toast, in a breakfast sandwich or perhaps on top of a bed of arugula--the possibilities are endlessly delicious!
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 1 serving
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Set aside 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan. Sprinkle the remaining Parmesan in an 8-inch ring around the edge of a large nonstick skillet, leaving a 7-inch empty circle in the center. Sprinkle the reserved Parmesan in a line down the center of the circle, dividing it into 2 half-circles. Heat the skillet over medium-low heat.
- Gently crack an egg into each half-circle and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cover the skillet and cook, undisturbed, until the whites are almost set and the cheese has melted, 3 to 4 minutes. Uncover and cook until the cheese is browned but the egg yolks are still runny, 1 to 2 minutes more. Gently slide the eggs onto a serving plate. The cheese will crisp as it cools.
PARMESAN SCRAMBLED EGGS
I am constantly trying to find ways to make egg's taste less like eggs, since I have a very picky 7 year old eater who despises eggs. This recipe is very easy and uses things that I always have on hand so that's very important to me. My 'non-egg eater' even ate them!
Provided by alhardin
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Put Smart Balance in a small saute pan on medium heat to melt.
- Put eggs, Parmesan, half-and-half, salt, pepper, chives, parsley and liquid butter into a blender (I use my magic bullet) or you can use a mixer, and mix shortly just until well blended (if you blend too long it will get foamy).
- Pour mixture into your pan with the melted butter and start whisking with a rubber whisk. Whisk constantly or the eggs will start to stick to the pan and you will not get the same taste.
- When the eggs are starting to get thicker add the shredded cheese and continue whisking until mixture is well cooked (you don't want them totally dry, just a bit moist).
- Take out of pan and serve while still warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 179.1, Fat 14.4, SaturatedFat 5.9, Cholesterol 226.1, Sodium 542.5, Carbohydrate 1.1, Sugar 0.5, Protein 10.7
CREAMY SCRAMBLED EGGS WITH SPINACH
- Whisk together eggs and tarragon in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Melt butter in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over moderate heat, then cook spinach, stirring occasionally, until just wilted.
- Add egg mixture and cream cheese and cook, stirring slowly, until eggs are just set, about 3 minutes.
BAKED EGGS WITH SPINACH AND PARMESAN
- Preheat oven to 200d Celsius Lightly grease 4 ramekins (about 9cm diameter) and place on a baking tray.
- Heat a medium sized fry pan over a moderate heat and add the oil to the pan, then add the spinach and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook until the leaves are just softened.
- Drain the spinach in a colander and as soon as spinach is cool enough to handle, squeeze out excess liquid.
- Divide the spinach between the ramekins and break two eggs on top of the spinach.
- Pour one tablespoon of cream over the eggs and sprinkle with one tablespoon of parmesan.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the eggs are set and puffed up.
- Serve immediately with toast.
More about "scrambled eggs with spinach parmesan recipes"
SPINACH AND EGGS SCRAMBLE - HEALTHY RECIPES BLOG
5/5 (300)Calories 303 per servingCategory Breakfast
- Heat a very large (12-14 inch) nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, about 2 minutes. Add the olive oil.
- Add the onion slices. Sprinkle them with a pinch of Kosher salt and a pinch of black pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until golden, about 5 minutes. Lower the heat to medium.
- While the onion is cooking, in a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt, a pinch of black pepper, and 2 tablespoons Parmesan. Set aside.
- When the onions are golden brown, add the spinach leaves to the skillet. Cook, stirring, just until beginning to wilt, about 1 minute.
HEALTHY SCRAMBLED EGGS WITH SPINACH RECIPE | MYFITNESSPAL
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
SCRAMBLED EGGS WITH SPINACH & PARMESAN RECIPE | BON …
3.6/5 (307)Estimated Reading Time 50 secsServings 1
SCRAMBLED EGGS WITH SPINACH & PARMESAN | RECIPE | RECIPES, …
CRISPY PARMESAN FRIED EGG WITH SPINACH - SEASONS AND SUPPERS
CHEESY SCRAMBLED EGGS WITH SPINACH - NOSHING WITH THE …
SCRAMBLED EGGS WITH SPINACH & PARMESAN | RECIPE | SCRAMBLED …
SCRAMBLED EGGS WITH SPINACH & PARMESAN - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
FLUFFY PARMESAN SCRAMBLED EGGS - MY GORGEOUS RECIPES
SCRAMBLED EGGS WITH SPINACH RECIPE - SAUDER'S EGGS
SCRAMBLED EGGS WITH SPINACH & PARMESAN RECIPE AND NUTRITION
SCRAMBLED EGGS WITH SPINACH RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
10-MINUTE SPINACH EGG SCRAMBLE - THE WHOLE COOK
SCRAMBLED EGG, SPINACH, AND PARMESAN WRAP: DIRECTIONS, CALORIES ...
SPINACH PARMESAN SCRAMBLED EGGS RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
70+ BEST HEALTHY EGG RECIPES FOR WEIGHT LOSS — EAT THIS NOT THAT
SCRAMBLED EGGS WITH SPINACH & PARMESAN RECIPE | RECIPE
10 BEST SCRAMBLED EGGS SPINACH RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST SCRAMBLED EGGS WITH TOMATOES AND SPINACH RECIPES
HOW TO COOK SCRAMBLED EGGS WITH ROASTED PEPPERS, SPINACH AND …
SCRAMBLED EGGS WITH SPINACH | RECCIPEE
SCRAMBLED EGGS WITH SPINACH FOR BREAKFAST OR BRUNCH
SCRAMBLED EGGS WITH SPINACH & PARMESAN | THAILAND 1 DOLLAR MEALS
SCRAMBLED EGGS WITH SPINACH (EASY 10-MINUTE RECIPE)
SPINACH & CORN SCRAMBLED EGGS RECIPE WITH PARMESAN | DRIZZLE AND …
SCRAMBLED EGGS WITH SPINACH & PARMESAN
SCRAMBLED EGGS WITH SPINACH AND FETA - BUDGET BYTES
EGGS AND SPINACH RECIPES
CHEESY BACON AND SPINACH SCRAMBLED EGGS - A MODERN HOMESTEAD
SCRAMBLED EGGS WITH CREAMED SPINACH - EPICURE'S TABLE
EGGS, SCRAMBLED WITH SPINACH, ONION, TOMATO, AND PARMESAN
SCRAMBLED EGGS RECIPE WITH PARMESAN CHEESE - MELANIE COOKS
SCRAMBLED EGGS WITH SPINACH & PARMESAN RECIPE - NEW RECIPES
SCRAMBLED EGGS WITH SPINACH - FOOD BANJO
SCRAMBLED EGGS WITH RICOTTA AND SPINACH - YUMMY INSPIRATIONS
SIMPLE HEALTHY SCRAMBLED EGGS WITH SPINACH RECIPE
SCRAMBLED EGGS WITH SPINACH & PARMESAN | RECIPE | SPINACH EGG ...
EGGS, SCRAMBLED WITH SPINACH AND PARMESAN - RECIPES
You'll also love