LAYERED SEAFOOD DIP
A friend sent me this recipe! A creamy base is layered with cocktail sauce, veggies, seafood and cheese. It's a total crowd pleaser and will be a hit at any gathering.
Provided by Vanessa
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a medium bowl, blend cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise.
- In the bottom of an approximately 12 inch round serving dish, spread the cream cheese mixture. Pour cocktail sauce evenly over the mixture. Layer with green bell pepper, green onions and tomato. Top with crabmeat and shrimp. Sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator at least 2 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 47.9 calories, Carbohydrate 1.8 g, Cholesterol 14.3 mg, Fat 3.5 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 2.3 g, SaturatedFat 1.7 g, Sodium 121.9 mg, Sugar 1 g
I got this recipe from my sister-in-law, who's an excellent cook. She makes this dip every Christmas Eve for our annual "appetizer meal." -Marilyn Dick, Centralia, Missouri
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large bowl, mix the first 10 ingredients until smooth. Spread in a 9-in. pie plate. Sprinkle with bread crumbs. , Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until bubbly. Uncover and bake 5 minutes more. Serve with crackers, celery sticks or other raw vegetables.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 161 calories, Fat 12g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 27mg cholesterol, Sodium 301mg sodium, Carbohydrate 6g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 6g protein.
SEAFOOD DIP II
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, mix together sour cream, mayonnaise, vegetable soup mix, and crab. Cover and refrigerate at least one hour. Delicious!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 204.7 calories, Carbohydrate 3.6 g, Cholesterol 22 mg, Fat 20.6 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 5.9 g, Sodium 225 mg, Sugar 1 g
This is a dip that I have been making for many years.I take it to many gatherings. It is so easy to make and tastes wonderful. I got the recipe from a girl I worked with many years ago when she brought it to an office party.These are ingredients you can keep on hand to make at any time. Need something for the office or for guests? This would be it.
Provided by Dotty2
Yield 3 1/2 cups
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Mix together.
- Chill overnight
- Serve with crackers or vegetables.
- Prep time does not include chilling time.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 264.5, Fat 14.5, SaturatedFat 8.7, Cholesterol 112.4, Sodium 520.7, Carbohydrate 15.4, Fiber 1.6, Sugar 2.6, Protein 18.5
BAKED SEAFOOD DIP
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place cream cheese in a medium sized mixing bowl. Saute onions in butter until softened. Add onions, seafood, wine and Swiss cheese to cream cheese.
- Stir until combined. Spread into a greased 2 quart baking dish and top with Cheddar cheese. Bake for 25-30 minutes until bubbly and golden brown.
More about "seafood dip ii recipes"
SHRIMP SURPRISE SPREAD – THE BEST SHRIMP DIP EVER!
EASY SEAFOOD DIP RECIPES & IDEAS | FOOD & WINE
PAULA DEEN: SHORE IS GOOD SEAFOOD DIP RECIPE - SERVES 5
SEAFOOD DIP - RECIPES - PAGE 2 | COOKS.COM
SEAFOOD DIP – RECIPES FOR THE COOK
BAKED SHRIMP SCAMPI DIP - THERESCIPES.INFO
CRAB DIP #2 RECIPE | RECIPELAND
SEAFOOD DIP RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
SEAFOOD DIP II TASTY RECIPES
EASY SEAFOOD DIP RECIPE - IZZYCOOKING
10 BEST HOT SEAFOOD DIP RECIPES | YUMMLY
SEAFOOD DIP 2 RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
SPICY SEAFOOD DIP - EATS BY THE BEACH
25 SEAFOOD APPETIZERS WE CAN’T RESIST - INSANELY GOOD RECIPES
10 BEST SEAFOOD DIP CREAM CHEESE RECIPES | YUMMLY
SEAFOOD DIP II - PLAIN.RECIPES
SEAFOOD DIP RECIPES TO ADD TO YOUR APPETIZER SPREAD
SUPER SEAFOOD DIP - CHEF LORIOUS
SEAFOOD DIP RECIPES - BETTYCROCKER.COM
SEAFOOD DIP II | PUNCHFORK
THE BEST CRAB DIP (HOT OR COLD) - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
SEAFOOD DIP II THE BEST RECIPES - BISNIS PRO
CRAB DIP II | RECIPESTY
EASY COLD CRAB DIP RECIPE | HUNNY I'M HOME
AMAZING LAYERED SEAFOOD DIP RECIPE | HOW DOES SHE
SEAFOOD DIP RECIPE WITH CRAB, SHRIMP, OR LOBSTER
QUICK + EASY SEAFOOD DIP RECIPES - PILLSBURY.COM
SEAFOOD DIP II | RECIPESTY
CAJUN SEAFOOD DIP - THE SOUTHERN LADY COOKS
SEAFOOD DIP | GIRL HEART FOOD®
I TRIED THE WILDLY POPULAR CRAB DIP MELT BAGEL RECIPE AND IT WAS …
BAKED SEAFOOD DIP WITH CRAB, SHRIMP, AND VEGGIES!
CRAB DIP II | RECIPES WIKI | FANDOM
SPECIAL CRAB DIP RECIPE - FOOD.COM
SEAFOOD DIP II | RESCOOKING.COM
CRAB DIP RECIPES - PAGE 2 OF 2 - REDCIPES
SEAFOOD AND FISH DIP RECIPES - CDKITCHEN
PAPPADEAUX SEAFOOD DIP RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
SEAFOOD DIP II THE BEST RECIPES - FOOD GRABS
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is crab and cheese dip?A delicious hot crab and cheese dip that comes straight from the heart of the Chesapeake Bay! Serve with crackers or a warm baguette. This recipe can be served hot or cold with a variety of different crackers or bread. It can be placed in a loaf of hollowed out sourdough bread; the bread can be used for dipping.
Can you fold seafood into creamy dip?Try folding seafood into creamy dip with these recipes that are sure to impress at your next gathering. With Betty by your side, you've got it made. The secret ingredient is right in your inbox! Tasty trends, trusted tips and knock-it-out-of-the-park recipes you can turn to again and again.
What is a good dip for tacos?A fast and delicious dip. Serve with ripple chips, crackers or plain tacos. In a medium-size mixing bowl, mix together sour cream, mayonnaise, vegetable soup mix, and crab. Cover and refrigerate at least one hour.
What is Crab Rangoon dip?This baked crab rangoon dip comes with crispy wonton chips for serving. Hot crab dip served in a bread bowl. Perfect for parties! A friend sent me this recipe! A creamy base is layered with cocktail sauce, veggies, seafood and cheese. It's a total crowd pleaser and will be a hit at any gathering.