SEARED & ROASTED SALMON RECIPE - (3.7/5)
Provided by Foodiewife
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Wash and then pat the salmon completely dry. Pierce a few small slits through the skin. Flip the filet to the other side, and season with kosher salt & pepper (sometimes I use Herbs de Provence). Heat an oven-proof skillet with 1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil. When the skillet is HOT (the oil is shimmering, but not smoking), place the salmon (skin side up) and allow to sear (don't touch this salmon) for 2 to 3 minutes. To check, lift a small corner and look for a golden crust. Flip the salmon, skin side down and put into the oven. Roast for about 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from the oven. You can make a beautiful pan sauce from the fond that is left behind.
PAN SEARED SALMON
- Remove the salmon from the refrigerator and let stand at room temperature for at least 10 minutes. With a paper towel, pat the fillets very dry on both sides.
- Heat the butter and oil in a 12-inch cast iron or heavy stainless steel skillet over medium-high heat until the butter foams and the foam subsides, about 3 minutes. It's important the pan is VERY hot before you add the salmon, or it won't crisp properly.
- Just before adding it to the pan, season the flesh side of the salmon with 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper.
- Carefully place the fillets in the skillet, skin-side up, lowering them down away from you to protect yourself from splatters. Sprinkle the skin side of the salmon with a pinch of kosher salt.
- Let the salmon cook on the first side completely undisturbed until the flesh appears cooked about 3/4 of the way up the fillet, about 5 to 6 minutes.
- With a fish spatula or similar long, wide, flexible spatula, carefully flip the fillets. They should release easily from the pan; if they are sticking, the salmon most likely isn't ready yet. Let cook another 30 seconds or so, then try again.
- Reduce the pan heat to medium. Cook the salmon on the other side for 2 to 4 minutes more, until it is done to your liking (I remove the salmon at 130 degrees for medium). Remove to a plate and let rest 5 minutes. Squeeze lemon over the top and sprinkle with herbs. Serve hot or at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 (of 4), Calories 290 kcal, Carbohydrate 3 g, Protein 34 g, Fat 15 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, TransFat 1 g, Cholesterol 101 mg, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 1 g, UnsaturatedFat 10 g
After work, I want a fast meal. Roasted salmon is super tender and has a delicate sweetness. It's also an easy wowza for weekend company. -Jeanne Ambrose, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Place a large cast-iron or other ovenproof skillet in a cold oven. Preheat oven to 450°. Meanwhile, brush salmon with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper., Carefully remove skillet from oven. Place fish, skin side down, in skillet. Return to oven; bake uncovered, until salmon flakes easily and a thermometer reads 125°, 14-18 minutes. Cut salmon into 4 equal portions.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 295 calories, Fat 19g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 85mg cholesterol, Sodium 380mg sodium, Carbohydrate 0 carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 29g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
PAN SEARED SALMON I
- Preheat a large heavy skillet over medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Coat salmon with olive oil. Place in skillet, and increase heat to high. Cook for 3 minutes. Sprinkle with capers, and salt and pepper. Turn salmon over, and cook for 5 minutes, or until browned. Salmon is done when it flakes easily with a fork.
- Transfer salmon to individual plates, and garnish with lemon slices.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 371 calories, Carbohydrate 1.7 g, Cholesterol 99.1 mg, Fat 25.1 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 33.7 g, SaturatedFat 4.6 g, Sodium 299.8 mg
This is a quick and easy recipe for very tasty salmon.
Provided by gabrielazarino
Yield Serves 1
Number Of Ingredients 0
- (If salmon is frozen thaw before using). Start by heating up a frying pan with a little oil (do not let it smoke) you may wish to put some finely chopped garlic in it but don't let it burn.
- Lay salmon out on a plate and sprinkle with salt and pepper on both sides to taste.
- When the pan starts to smoke just a little bit, put in the salmon. Cook for about 2 minutes turning it half way through the cooking time.
- Serve. Goes well with asparagus and hollandaise sauce.
EASY 5-INGREDIENT ROASTED SALMON
Moist and tender salmon with a slightly sweet and salty crust-it's the perfect bite! This recipe is easy and a nice choice to serve for guests who aren't used to eating salmon. Garnish with lemon slices and fresh parsley and serve alongside rice pilaf or roasted sweet potatoes.
Provided by NicoleMcmom
Categories Baked Salmon
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and spray with nonstick spray.
- Stir butter and molasses together in a small bowl.
- Lay salmon, skin-side down, on the prepared baking sheet. Spread butter mixture evenly over the salmon. Sprinkle with Greek seasoning and drizzle with ½ of the lemon juice.
- Roast in the preheated oven until salmon flakes easily with a fork, 17 to 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining lemon juice and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 300.6 calories, Carbohydrate 4.6 g, Cholesterol 91.3 mg, Fat 18.3 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 28.5 g, SaturatedFat 4.9 g, Sodium 283.6 mg
PERFECT PAN-SEARED SALMON
- Place the salmon fillets between paper towels and press gently to dry surfaces thoroughly. Place the fillets on a dish and season generously on all sides with salt and pepper.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high then add the olive oil. Once the oil is shimmering, add a salmon fillet, skin side down. To the side of the skillet, add the two lemon halves (cut side down) and reduce the heat to medium. Using a flexible fish spatula, gently press the salmon firmly in place for 10 seconds or so, to prevent the skin from buckling. Repeat this process with the second fillet of salmon. This ensures that the skin makes good contact with the pan and starts to crisp.
- Continue to cook, pressing gently on the back of the salmon fillets occasionally. Once the skin becomes crispy and the fish is mostly opaque, the fillets should easily release from the pan (this should be about 4 more minutes, depending on the thickness.) Turn the fillets over and cook for another minute or so, until the fish is completely opaque. The internal temperature should register 130°F for medium, (about 7 minutes total) or 140°F for a well-done fillet of fish (a minute longer).
- Transfer the fish to a platter and sprinkle some parsley over the fillets. Serve with a simple salad and the caramelized lemon halves. Squeeze some lemon juice over the salmon and enjoy!
More about "seared roasted salmon recipe 375"
SEARED AND BAKED SALMON - TWO CUPS OF HEALTH
4.5/5 (6)Total Time 14 minsCategory Main DishCalories 66 per serving
- Lightly brush salmon filets with some of the olive oil and add the remaining Tbsp into an ovenproof frying pan.
- Mix sea salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder and smoked paprika in a small dish, then sprinkle spice mixture over flesh side of salmon filet.
- Heat frying pan with olive oil over medium high heat. When hot, add salmon to pan flesh side down. Allow to cook 3-4 minutes undisturbed until browned and slightly crispy.
RESTAURANT-STYLE PAN SEARED SALMON - ONCE UPON A CHEF
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 15 minsCategory DinnerCalories 384 per serving
HOW LONG TO BAKE SALMON AT 375? - YUMMY RECIPES
5/5 (1)Category Yummy RecipesCuisine AsianTotal Time 20 mins
HOW TO COOK SALMON STEAKS | A WELL-SEASONED KITCHEN®
PAN SEARED SALMON RECIPE - A SIMPLE AND ELEGANT DINNER IDEA
PAN SEARED SALMON - CRISPY SKIN SALMON TAKES 10 MINUTES TO MAKE!
BUTTER SALMON RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
PAN-SEARED SALMON WITH LEMON BUTTER (VIDEO)
EASY PAN SEARED SALMON RECIPE • SALT & LAVENDER
15 MINUTE PAN SEARED SALMON - HOUSE OF NASH EATS
HOW TO MAKE PERFECTLY SEARED SALMON - THE LIFE JOLIE
FAQ: HOW LONG TO BAKE SALMON FILLET AT 375? - RECIPES FOR EVERY …
PAN ROASTED SALMON | BLUE JEAN CHEF - MEREDITH LAURENCE
10-MINUTE PAN-SEARED GARLIC SALMON RECIPE: THE BEST SALMON …
SEARED BAKED SALMON RECIPES - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
HOW LONG TO BAKE SALMON AT 375 (AND WHY)?
PERFECTLY PAN-ROASTED SALMON RECIPE - TODAY.COM
PAN SEARED SALMON WITH LEMON BUTTER - COOKED BY JULIE
HOW TO MAKE PERFECT SEARED SALMON - A CLEAN BAKE
BEST ROASTED SALMON RECIPE — HOW TO MAKE ROASTED SALMON
PAN SEARED SALMON (WITH LEMON BUTTER SAUCE!) - COOKING CLASSY
BEST DAMN OVEN BAKED SALMON - RECIPETEACHER
EASY PAN SEARED SALMON WITH ROASTED VEGETABLES
PAN-SEARED AND OVEN-ROASTED SALMON WITH PINEAPPLE
HOW TO COOK SALMON IN THE OVEN - PRIMAVERA KITCHEN
CREAMY PAN SEARED SALMON RECIPE | EASY SALMON DINNER IDEA!
PAN-SEARED CRUSTED SEASONED SALMON | CHEF DENNIS
EASY PAN SEARED SALMON - THE LEMON BOWL®
PERFECTLY SEARED SALMON RECIPE | SIDECHEF
PAN SEARED SALMON – KETO / LOW CARB / PALEO / WHOLE30
BOWL OF FOOD: PAN SEARED SALMON AND ROASTED VEGETABLES
ULTIMATE GUIDE TO PAN SEARING SALMON - HESTAN CUE
HOW LONG SHOULD SALMON BE BAKED AT 375? | COMFY KITCHEN
BEST BAKED SALMON RECIPE - HOW TO BAKE SALMON IN THE OVEN
EASY PAN SEARED SALMON – A COUPLE COOKS
SEARED AND BAKED SALMON - THERESCIPES.INFO
PAN SEARED SALMON WITH LEMON PARMESAN SAUCE (VIDEO) - WELL …
ONE PAN SEARED SALMON WITH BURST CHERRY TOMATOES | LINDSEY EATS
EASY 5 INGREDIENT BAKED SALMON - THESTAYATHOMECHEF.COM
PAN SEARED SALMON WITH CREAMY PEAS - SIMPLY DELICIOUS
You'll also love