SEPPI RENGGLI'S SALMON RILLETTES
- Place the salmon in a saucepan or skillet, add white wine just to cover the fish, and bring to a simmer. Poach gently 8 to 10 minutes, until just cooked. Drain salmon and allow to cool.
- Break salmon into pieces, being careful to pick out any bits of bone that may remain. Dice the butter, and process the salmon and butter together in a food processor or mash finely by hand until just uniformly blended. Add smoked salmon, and process or mash by hand briefly to combine.
- Season mixture with lemon juice and pepper. Chill until ready to serve. Serve topped with salmon caviar.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 256, UnsaturatedFat 8 grams, Carbohydrate 1 gram, Fat 22 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 9 grams, SaturatedFat 12 grams, Sodium 219 milligrams, Sugar 0 grams, TransFat 1 gram
- In a medium skillet, heat olive oil over medium. Add onion and saute until golden, about 10 minutes. Let cool slightly; transfer to a food processor with salmon, dill, mayonnaise, mustard, and lemon juice and zest. Pulse until just combined. Transfer to serving dish and garnish with more dill. Serve with matzoh or store in refrigerator, covered, up to 3 days.
RILLETTES DE SAUMON (SALMON RILLETTES)
- In a food processor, briefly whiz the pieces of smoked salmon with the thyme and lemon juice and zest. Scrape down the sides of the bowl, then add the butter and Boursin. Season lightly with the paprika, a touch of cayenne, and black pepper. Whiz again briefly until the mixture is combined, but still a little rough. Taste, and adjust the seasoning, salt, pepper or paprika. Chill for at least 20 minutes, longer if convenient. Remove from the refrigerator at least 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve with or on slices of buttered rye bread, with a few watercress leaves.
Provided by Food Network
Yield 1 cup/250 g
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat the oil in a saute pan and gently cook the salmon, leaving the pieces slightly pink in the center, about 5 minutes. Cool. In a food processor or using two forks, shred the salmon and mix with the butter. Add the creme fraiche, shallot and tarragon. Season the mixture with salt, pepper and lemon juice. Pack into ramekins or similar small pots. Keep in the refrigerator, but before serving, take it out to soften because you want it nice and smearable.
- Put the salmon and poaching ingredients into a pan and just cover with cold water. Bring to a gentle boil, then turn down and poach for 4 mins. set aside, off the heat, for 5 mins to carry on cooking. lift out the salmon and break into large flakes with a fork. Allow to cool.
- Whizz the cheese in a processor, then add the poached salmon and pulse until blended. if you don't have a processor, mash the fish with a fork and stir into the softened cheese. Add the lemon zest, juice and season to taste (if using a processor, do this with a spoon so that the mix doesn't get overworked).
- Take two dessertspoons, wet with water, then scoop up a generous spoonful of the salmon mix with one. now bring the second spoon over and under the mix, transferring it from one spoon to the other, turning it over as you go. Do this several times until you have an even, egg-shaped portion. Repeat with the rest of the mix, putting them on a plate when done. Cover lightly with cling film. Chill for at least 2 hrs and up to 2 days ahead. Meanwhile, mix the mustard and crème fraîche with seasoning to make a dressing and make the soda bread, see link, right.
- To serve, lay a slice of smoked salmon on 8 plates and top with the rillettes. Spoon the dressing on the side and top with ½ tsp keta and a sprig of dill. Serve with the toasted bread, lemon wedges and dressed salad leaves.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 265 calories, Fat 18 grams fat, SaturatedFat 8 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 1 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 1 grams sugar, Protein 24 grams protein, Sodium 2.15 milligram of sodium
SMOKED SALMON RILLETTES
We've made this delectable and super simple salmon dip even easier by using smoked salmon in place of the more classic poached fish. A combination of whipped butter and crème fraîche makes it irresistibly creamy.
Provided by Katherine Sacks
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Pulse shallots, crème fraîche, and butter in a food processor until smooth. Add salmon and process until salmon is coarsely chopped and incorporated, about 15 seconds. Transfer to a medium bowl and stir in lemon zest, lemon juice, kosher salt, pepper, and 1/4 cup chives. Adjust seasonings to taste.
- Spread rillettes onto crackers, then top with chives and sea salt.
- Do ahead
- Rillettes can be made 3 days ahead; cover with plastic wrap, pressing directly on the surface, and chill. Bring to room temperature before serving.
Provided by Erika Lenkert
Categories Food Processor Dairy Onion Appetizer Cocktail Party Oscars New Year's Eve Salmon White Wine Chive Sugar Conscious Kidney Friendly Pescatarian Wheat/Gluten-Free Peanut Free Tree Nut Free Soy Free
Yield Makes around 1 1/2 cups or around 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Bring a large pot of water to a simmer. Add the celery, onion, leek, peppercorns, bay leaf, wine and lemon and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Then add the salmon. Cover the pot, remove it from the heat, and let it stand for 10 minutes.
- Remove the salmon and chill it in the refrigerator. Discard the vegetable water.
- In a food processor or by hand, whip with salmon with the crème fraîche, chives, and olive oil, and add salt and pepper to taste. Keep the spread chilled until you're ready to serve.
FRESH & SMOKED SALMON RILLETTES
A simple starter, fresh and rich, that makes a bit more of a pack of smoked salmon - serve instead of pâté on rye or piled into chicory leaves
Provided by Diana Henry
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Put the vermouth, onion, lemon juice, parsley stalks and peppercorns in a saucepan with 150ml water and bring to the boil. Simmer for 10 mins. Turn the heat down to a very gentle simmer, add the salmon fillet and poach for 4 mins. Let the salmon sit and cool in the liquid.
- Lift the salmon out of its poaching liquid, remove the skin and flake the flesh roughly. Mix the flesh with the smoked salmon, a good squeeze of lemon, the butter, chervil and some pepper. Tip into a bowl, cover and put in the fridge (be sure to bring it back to room temperature to serve).
- Mix the crème fraîche with the herbs, capers, shallot, oil and lemon juice to taste. Serve the rillettes with leaves of chicory - its bitterness is very good against the richness of the salmon - the caper crème fraîche and some rye bread, if you like.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 339 calories, Fat 26 grams fat, SaturatedFat 13 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 3 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 3 grams sugar, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 17 grams protein, Sodium 0.8 milligram of sodium
More about "seppi rengglis salmon rillettes recipes"
SALMON RILLETTES RECIPE | FOOD & WINE
5/5 Category LoxServings 2Total Time 1 hr 45 mins
SALMON RILLETTES RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
4.1/5 (97)Servings 6
HONEY MUSTARD SALMON RILLETTES BY DORIEGREENSPAN | QUICK & EASY …
SALMON RILLETTES - BILTMORE SHOP
SALMON RILLETTES RECIPE | USE REAL BUTTER
THOMAS KELLER’S POTTED SALMON RILLETTES - HOME SWEET JONES
SALMON RILLETTES RECIPE - COOKING INDEX
SALMON RILLETTES RECIPE - GREAT BRITISH CHEFS
SEPPI RENGGLI COOKBOOKS, RECIPES AND BIOGRAPHY | EAT YOUR BOOKS
SMOKED SALMON RILLETTES RECIPE | GOOD FOOD
SALMON RILLETTES RECIPE BY DORIE GREENSPAN | SAVEUR
LE BERNARDIN'S SALMON RILLETTES RECIPE - MISSION FOOD …
SMOKED SALMON RILLETTE | RILLETTE DE SAUMON FUMé - YOUTUBE
BUDGET-FRIENDLY SALMON RILLETTES RECIPE - CLEAN EATING MAG
SALMON RILLETTES RECIPE PEPIN - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
SALMON RILLETTES - PURE FOOD FISH MARKET
ERIC RIPERT'S FRESH AND SMOKED SALMON RILLETTES RECIPE - TODAY
RECIPES > CASSEROLES > HOW TO MAKE SALMON RILLETTES
SALMON RILLETTES | CASSEROLES | QUENCH MAGAZINE
QUICK SALMON RILLETTES - RECIPE WINNERS
SALMON RILLETTES | KQED
RECIPE: SALMON RILLETTES
SALMON RILLETTES RECIPE - LOS ANGELES TIMES
SMOKED SALMON RILLETTES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
SMOKED SALMON RILLETTES AND DILLED YOGURT RECIPE | MYRECIPES
ASTRAY RECIPES: SALMON RILLETTES
JACQUES PEPIN SALMON RILLETTES - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
RECIPE: SALMON RILLETTES /FRENCH APPETIZER OR FIRST COURSE
SALMON FILLET RECIPES - NYT COOKING
SALMON RILLETTE RECIPE - TASTE OF PLACE
JACQUES PEPIN SALMON RILLETTES - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
SALMON RILLETTES - OLIVE MAGAZINE.
SALMON RILLETTES - BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
SEPPI RENGGLI'S SALMON RILLETTES - DINING AND COOKING
SALMON RILLETTES RECIPE - TROUT OR SALMON RILLETTES | HANK SHAW
SALMON RILLETTES | RICARDO
SALMON SPREAD RECIPE: SALMON RILLETTES - DAVID LEBOVITZ
RECIPE: SALMON RILLETTES | KITCHN
SALMON RILLETTES RECIPE BY HANNAH HOSKINS
SALMON RILLETTES RECIPE - LOS ANGELES TIMES
You'll also love