SHARK ATTACK COCKTAILS
- Combine the lemonade, rum, vodka and curaçao in a pitcher. Add ice and the gummy sharks, then pour in the seltzer.
- Divide the drink among glasses. Drizzle some grenadine into each.
SHARK ATTACK PUNCH
This silly (and delicious!) cocktail has a surprise "bite" with every pour. Let's just say you're gonna need a bigger glass.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 10 to 12 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- For the punch: Combine the lemonade, rum and curacao in a large pitcher and refrigerate until chilled, at least 2 hours.
- For the decorations: Thoroughly wash and dry a 1 1/2-gallon fish bowl, some non-toxic aquarium plants and 12 plastic sharks.
- Rinse the rock candy with cold water, put it in a large resealable plastic bag and lightly crush with a meat mallet to make gravel. Pour the gravel into the fish bowl and add the aquarium plants, anchoring them with the gravel. Arrange some gummy sea creatures on top of the gravel. Freeze the bowl while the punch chills, at least 2 hours.
- To serve, gently pour the rum mixture into the fish bowl, taking care not to disturb the plants, followed by the seltzer. Put a gummy fish in the bottom of each glass and ladle in punch. Pour about 1/2 teaspoon grenadine into the mouth of each plastic shark. Have your guests dive their sharks headfirst into their glasses in mock attack.
SHARK ATTACK PUNCH
This drink was huge at a bar in Peoria, IL called Gilligan's Tropical Hideaway. It was served in plastic fishbowls. We also poured Grenadine into plastic sharks and dumped them into the fishbowl. Looked just like a SHARK ATTACK! This drink is a guideline, we used blueberry Kool-aid but they don't make it anymore, so I substituted Schnapps. Mix to taste. Happy drinking.
Provided by RecipeNut
Categories Punch Beverage
Yield 36 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Mix in a very large container.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 255.7, Sodium 4.7, Carbohydrate 7.6, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 7.2, Protein 0.1
- 1. In a large pitcher, combine all ingredients and stir to mix. Pour into rocks glasses and garnish with additional cherries, if desired.
SHARK BITE COCKTAIL
- Combine simple syrup, spiced rum, light rum, Blue Curacao, and lime juice in a cocktail shaker. Add 1 cup ice, cover shaker, and shake until chilled, 10 to 15 seconds. Fill a glass with remaining 1 cup ice. Strain rum cocktail into glass. Add drops of grenadine into cocktail.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 232.9 calories, Carbohydrate 28.6 g, Fat 0.1 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 0.1 g, Sodium 3.3 mg, Sugar 7.7 g
More about "shark attack punch recipes"
SHARK ATTACK PUNCH RECIPE - TASTEFULLY SIMPLE
1/5 Servings 9
HOW TO MAKE THE SHARK ATTACK PUNCH DRINK ...
SHARK ATTACK PUNCH
FROZEN SHARK ATTACK COCKTAIL WITH BLUE CURACAO AND RUM ...
SHARK ATTACK PUNCH COCKTAIL/MOCKTAIL RECIPE | RECIPE ...
SHARK ATTACK PUNCH - YOUTUBE
SHARK ATTACK PUNCH RECIPE – DRINK RECIPES
OCEAN WATER- SHARK PUNCH - ALEX DAYNES
SHARK ATTACK PUNCH RECIPE | GIGGLE PARTY DRINKS RECIPES
BEST SHARK PUNCH RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE SHARK PUNCH
SHARK ATTACK PUNCH! - PARENTING CHAOS
EASY SHARK PUNCH RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE SHARK PUNCH
SHARK ATTACK PUNCH RECIPES
SHARK ATTACK PUNCH RECIPE | THE MINUTE BARTENDER
SHARK ATTACK PUNCH RECIPE - MIXERDRINK.COM
SHARK ATTACK PUNCH COCKTAIL & MOCKTAIL | HAWAII TRAVEL ...
SHARK ATTACK PUNCH RECIPE – MYDRINKSRECIPES.COM
21 REFRESHING SUMMER PUNCH RECIPES THAT WILL KEEP YOU COOL!
SHARK ATTACK PUNCH! | RECIPE | KID DRINKS, SHARK WEEK ...
SHARK ATTACK PUNCH RECIPE | COCKTAIL RECIPES
BABY SHARK PARTY FOOD IDEAS - THE HAPPY HOME LIFE
SHARK ATTACK PUNCH COCKTAIL/MOCKTAIL RECIPE - ASPIRING WINOS
SHARK COCKTAIL - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES AND ...
SHARK ATTACK PUNCH RECIPE - PUNCHES
SHARK ATTACK RECIPE - DRINK LAB COCKTAIL & DRINK RECIPES
SHARK ATTACK PUNCH – RECIPES NETWORK
HAWAII RECIPES ARCHIVES - PAGE 4 OF 7 - HAWAII TRAVEL WITH ...
SHARK ATTACK PUNCH RECIPE - DRINK LAB COCKTAIL & DRINK RECIPES
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #for-large-groups #5-ingredients-or-less #beverages #easy #no-cook #dinner-party #holiday-event #punch #dietary #number-of-servings #3-steps-or-less #technique
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make shark attack punch?How to Make Shark Attack Punch: Fill cups with a small amount of ice. Open Swedish fish and place them around the ice in the cups. Continue adding ice and Swedish fish alternating between the two until cups are filled to the rim.
How do you make fish punch at home?For the punch: Combine the lemonade, rum and curacao in a large pitcher and refrigerate until chilled, at least 2 hours. For the decorations: Thoroughly wash and dry a 1 1/2-gallon fish bowl, some non-toxic aquarium plants and 12 plastic sharks.
How do you make a shark drink party?Directions. Put a gummy fish in the bottom of each glass and ladle in punch. Pour about 1/2 teaspoon grenadine into the mouth of each plastic shark. Have your guests dive their sharks headfirst into their glasses in mock attack.
How do you make a Hawaiian Punch drink?Fill Bundt pan about halfway with ice cream. Cut the fruit roll-ups and tuck them over the ice cream to create a full stripe. Place in the freezer to harden, at least 3 hours and up to overnight. In a punch bowl, combine Hawaiian Punch, Sprite and vodka.